Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Cardboard with FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Cheap Virtual Reality!  (Read 2919 times)
CoinsForTech (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

5% Bitcoin Discount - All Orders

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 01:50:38 AM

Hey guys

We just got some of these in store. They are really, really cool. I've taken about 10 for friends and family Grin

Can't wait to see what developers can do now that virtual reality is so affordable! I recommend getting the headband model and using a PS3 controller with your phone. Some epic games are supported.

Prices are from $8USD / 0.02 BTC with free worldwide shipping.

Shop here - http://coinsfortech.com/product-tag/virtual-reality/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:22:27 AM

This is cool, I might buy one since it's free shipping. Which games do you recommend to be played with this? I really want to experience VR but am not fortunate enough to own an Oculus.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2014, 02:37:24 AM

This is cool, I might buy one since it's free shipping. Which games do you recommend to be played with this? I really want to experience VR but am not fortunate enough to own an Oculus.

Do you have a PS3/PS4 controller and compatible phone? If so I have been impressed with the following -
SpaceTerrorVR
Halls of Fear VR
Shadow Gun VR

Otherwise-
Google Cardboard - Watching YouTube feels like you're in a cinema. It's really hard to describe how awesome it is.
VR Cinema. Play any MP4 video as VR. Also has Virtual Reality Goggles (using smartphone camera) which hurt my brain after a while!

Honestly, I'm still in the honeymoon phase and am always discovering new apps with mine. If you do pull the trigger and find some good apps let me know!

DaNksta

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:45:57 PM

These look awesome. Are you making these by hand or what?

Anyone ordered any? would love a review.

They work with iphones right ?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 10:53:30 AM

These look awesome. Are you making these by hand or what?

Anyone ordered any? would love a review.

They work with iphones right ?

We are buying them from a factory Smiley

There are a handful of iOS apps that are compatible. Even YouTube has 3D capabilities!

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/08/google-cardboard-vr-iphone.html

MF Doom

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

I thought this was a joke at first...these really work?  It doesnt hurt your eyes to have a phone screen 3 inches away?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 01:30:33 PM

I thought this was a joke at first...these really work?  It doesnt hurt your eyes to have a phone screen 3 inches away?

Yep they really work. Everyone I've shown has been really surprised at what a phone is capable of doing. They don't hurt to wear. The only time my eyes get uncomfortable is while using the VR Camera on VR Cinema. That said, I'm not playing games for hours on end.

costaricajoe

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:26:50 AM

Hey guys

We just got some of these in store. They are really, really cool. I've taken about 10 for friends and family Grin

Can't wait to see what developers can do now that virtual reality is so affordable! I recommend getting the headband model and using a PS3 controller with your phone. Some epic games are supported.

Prices are from $8USD / 0.02 BTC with free worldwide shipping.

Shop here - http://coinsfortech.com/product-tag/virtual-reality/

http://otob3lc0d3zjg00r7sqr230.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/DIY-Google-Cardboard-Cellphone-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-254x203.jpg

http://otob3lc0d3zjg00r7sqr230.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/DIY-Google-Cardboard-Cellphone-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-with-Headband-254x203.jpg

If you dont mind me asking, what is that for sir?
CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 11:45:38 AM

No problem!

It's used in combination with virtual reality apps on your smartphone. The point of view will change as you move your head. It's really neat.

Here's an example of someone using the Cardboard Android App (this was developed by Google) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hh0FWtIKg

Whenever the user looks up, the screen looks up as well. It's really hard to explain but also really cool! For $8 it's worth a shot Wink

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:59:43 AM

I would like to buy a few of these, shipping out to different addresses. Do you accept cc/paypal/usd? Escrow?
BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:49:09 PM

Very interesting I like it, I think I will buy one  Grin

CoinsForTech (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 11:47:45 PM

I would like to buy a few of these, shipping out to different addresses. Do you accept cc/paypal/usd? Escrow?

Bitcoin only I'm afraid. Happy to have a trusted member escrow the transaction if you'd like.

Just FYI, you can read some reviews of our service here and here.

Very interesting I like it, I think I will buy one  Grin

Honestly, you won't regret it. The novelty factor has still not worn off for me

battsali

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 01:41:30 AM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Cool , i don't know about that

also and site is cool ,.,   

+1
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 11:42:18 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2014, 12:13:14 PM by iluvbitcoins

I'm wondering what can you do with those?

Can I somehow play games on a PC with them? Cheesy

what is the most common usage of it? Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2014, 03:11:58 PM

Wow, this is my first time seeing these and hearing the words 'Google Cardboard.' Seems pretty cool though, and I'm definitely interested for the price. Will have to look into what games/apps I'd be able to use it with. I have a regular iphone 5 if you know of any off of the top of your head, don't know how the hell I'd plug a PlayStation controller into my phone though unless there's some sort of adapter I'm unaware of.

elephantas1

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:06:15 PM

arent such short distance to your eyes very unhealthy
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:37:40 PM

Wow, this is my first time seeing these and hearing the words 'Google Cardboard.' Seems pretty cool though, and I'm definitely interested for the price. Will have to look into what games/apps I'd be able to use it with. I have a regular iphone 5 if you know of any off of the top of your head, don't know how the hell I'd plug a PlayStation controller into my phone though unless there's some sort of adapter I'm unaware of.

there are google cardboards on eBay for 2.5$, even if it sucks, it's really a tiny amount

though the reviews I found online claim it's really awesome

you use the magnet attached on the cardboard to control the phone

arent such short distance to your eyes very unhealthy

my thoughts exactly, however as I read seems it isn't bad, people claim they only got a little pain in their eyes using VR cinema

some say they even got motion sickness when using the rollercoaster simulation

Looking for a signature campaign.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:47:08 AM

Sorry for bumping up old thread. Seeing your account is still active (a hero member..).. Anyway, I have some questions:

- where do this product come from? I mean.. which country is your company from?
- does it include NFC?
- what lens is it using? The German one which Google used last June?

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:25:33 PM

This is neat, its the cheap version of that samsung gear VR , ofcourse you will be needing the smartphone to make it work Smiley
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 04:41:02 PM

wow! at first i though it was just a joke, never heard of it before. seems pretty kool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: