Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484312 times)
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 04:28:06 PM

i'm thinking of rebuy C2 if it can list on bleutrade ,and  further more if C2 can become a bass currency there then it would be the best.
for who interesting with bleutrade

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/7555

Hey james.  Do u only trade on bluetrade and thats why. Cause it can be bought on bter and polo right now.  Whether or not we need another exchange at this point I cant say if it would be good or not.  I always thought one single exchange is optimal for any altciun with lower volume trades.  It eliminates arbitrage and dilution by lowering the volume on each exchage.  Could pissibly be goid though if one only trades on an exchage like blutrade and opens access for those people.

Functionality is what is key at this stage to get trading moving. Either way appreciate your intrest and look forward to more people jumping aboard.  Good day.

i do have acct on both polo and bter,however since i started using bleutrade 3 days ago,i no longer want to trade on polo and bter anymore.my suggestion of geting C2 there is for your own good,C2 need more liquidity during the blank period of waiting or there will be no buyers would interesting on C2 if it only tie up with btc pair and this is the reason i no even thinking of rebuy it even it's dirtcheap atm.if dev team can convince bleutrade to list C2,it's definitely a good chance for C2 to expose more with it can immediately trade with another 70+ altcoins there..and tell me please..which platform can offer you to trade with 70+ altcoins? and i beleive that most of you not only has 1 altcoin and it's name is C2 right? by that mean,you not only can trade with other altcoins,you also can change it to another coin that you wish as long as it also listed on bleutrade...think about it. Smiley

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/7555

Cool idea. the community can also push to get on the exchanges as well. its not really just us that need to do it. Smiley 

the more contacting them the better. it would be good to get somewhere where it wont take a day to get the coins on there. like 10 confirms instead of over a 100.

start talking about it in troll boxes.  and forums. Smiley 

Ok, people can talk about C2 in trollboxes and forums, but what should we say? Android wallet, an online game? Those are places, where people wait for hype, not the coin with the longest development cycle seen in crypto world.
I think the bagholders like me are getting tired bit by bit waiting for movement.
No news for a long time about FPS, which was the sell point of coin.
This thread is flat, quiet, almost dead.
Yes I would like to spread the word of C2, but there is nothing special to say about it, nothing at the moment.

Like I said, things are rolling, they will arrive in town very soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:52:35 PM

Does anyone know how many C2 are still on mintpal?

This would sorta be up to the disclosure of mintpal to give out that information, but it is strongly suggested for everyone to make sure they don't have any coin2 left on there, maybe if everyone tweets about it or something, I made a post on coin2's facebook and I think zyronx might have tweeted to do this already, so maybe even a like/share of the post on fb and a retweet on twitter to remind everyone to do so as soon as possible will help out loads.

I know they currently have 288,117 of my c2 Sad I will update you guys if I get my coins.

Never got my coins from mintpal but judging from the recent dump on BTER, I think I know where my coins went.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:10:06 PM

This would sorta be up to the disclosure of mintpal to give out that information, but it is strongly suggested for everyone to make sure they don't have any coin2 left on there, maybe if everyone tweets about it or something, I made a post on coin2's facebook and I think zyronx might have tweeted to do this already, so maybe even a like/share of the post on fb and a retweet on twitter to remind everyone to do so as soon as possible will help out loads.

I know they currently have 288,117 of my c2 Sad I will update you guys if I get my coins.

Never got my coins from mintpal but judging from the recent dump on BTER, I think I know where my coins went.

Mintpal are crooks. I Never liked them!
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:33:30 PM

I guess not Mintpal as old owners...
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

How much of a dump do you think there was?

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
kryptologist

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

@kryptographer

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:47:59 PM

a couple million were dumped down to 17 sats. I'm not sure how many were taken from mintpal though.
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:39:57 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2014, 10:53:49 PM by zyronx

a couple million were dumped down to 17 sats. I'm not sure how many were taken from mintpal though.

wow, talking about throwing money away. lol. sad for them when it rises!

endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:56:25 PM

True, Mintpal was shity exchange
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:58:13 AM

Can we expect some news this week?
endcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 05:59:17 PM

We must wait, what dev say ?
oldandgrey

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:54:38 PM

Hi brightlight,

Not sure about the devs but unfortunately I'm having problems with my laptop at the moment and am waiting for a new one arriving hopefully by the end of the week. Not sure what the problem is because It worked ok for Noah but seems to struggle even on Flappy Bird now lol.

Oldandgrey

zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

Hi brightlight,

Not sure about the devs but unfortunately I'm having problems with my laptop at the moment and am waiting for a new one arriving hopefully by the end of the week. Not sure what the problem is because It worked ok for Noah but seems to struggle even on Flappy Bird now lol.

Oldandgrey
computers, what would we do without them.

Hope you get back up and running smooth fast. Smiley

oldandgrey

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 07:59:46 PM

Hi brightlight,

Oldandgrey
computers, what would we do without them.

Hope you get back up and running smooth fast. Smiley

Yep, was an old intel core II duo processor and no longer up to much. New beastie should be a different matter Smiley

jw_industry

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:11:22 AM

using the nxtty app is a good way to advertise c2
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:25:19 AM

Devs, please give some reference on what is going on with project.

Coin is tanked at the market.
jalmari

Activity: 814

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:03:47 PM

Damn, it really looks that those mintpal scammers have dumped a lot Sad

I was lucky to get my coins out, feel sorry for those who did not! Now the only way is up!

▄▄██▄▄
          ▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▄▄
▄█████████▀▀          ▀▀█████████▄
██████▀▀        ▄▄        ▀▀██████
██████      ▄▄██████▄▄      ██████
██████    ██████████████    ██████
██████      ▀▀██████▀▀      ██████
██████          ▀▀        ▄▄██████
▀█████    ▄▄          ▄▄█████████▀
   ▀▀█    ████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀▀
          ████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀██████████▀▀
              ▀▀██▀▀
P H O R E

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █
    KryptKoin rebranded to Phore   
     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
PoS 3.0  –  Masternodes  –  Zerocoin

█
    █
   █
  █
   █
    █
   █
  █
 █

▄▄██▄▄
        ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████▀▀████████▄▄
 ▄████████▀▀      ▀▀████████▄
▐█████▀▀              ▀▀█████▌
▐████       ▄▄██▄▄       ████▌
▐████    ▄██████████▄    ████▌
▐████    ████████████    ████▌
▐████    ▀██████████▀    ████▌
▐████       ▀▀██▀▀       ████▌
 ▀███                 ▄▄█████▌
    ▀    █▄▄      ▄▄████████▀
         █████▄▄████████▀▀
         ▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀██▀▀
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:45:20 AM

Sorry guys, but for everyone, who comes here, C2 seems to be dead.

Is it true, is there any job in progress?

People have to know if they lost money forever. Me including!
alanpar

Activity: 382
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 10:47:40 AM

the c2 capitalization is $ 8000....231 in the standings between the currencies  Undecided
zyronx
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:46:52 PM

Progress is slow. We need programmers bad. So if you know any. Send them our way!

Sorry about no updates. If I get anything I will get it to you asap.

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:56:47 PM

Progress is slow. We need programmers bad. So if you know any. Send them our way!

Sorry about no updates. If I get anything I will get it to you asap.

Thank you for an update post!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: