Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:50:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict  (Read 484306 times)
nickquest

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2015, 03:16:35 PM

Thanks. It may be that it's more important to get our ducks in a row than to coincide with the global game jam, though I think it could bring a lot more publicity to sync and register with the Global community.

If we can't get these minimal funds together for a prize in time, it may be better to wait until we can. Though I fear the time to strike is now. With so many new game coins around these days, Coin2 needs to establish itself or be forgotten.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pagona

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 10:26:58 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 10:42:39 PM by pagona

hi, i`ve been away for a while

just my few thoughts

i like the idea of swapping coins, and it is something that needs to be done, but not yet, we dont even have someone to compile the wallet

king arbin, can you tell us who is currently in team, or who is voluntering with you?

nickquest, do you think it is time to spend money on promoting coin, there is no much we can offer

we need someone to work on coin but you cant find them for free, so i will donate 0.2 btc to fundation to hire someone who can help king arbin

lets collect money we need to pay someone to finish something what could take devs months to do, but it is important to get things rolling

life is amazing
KingArbinV
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:00:11 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2015, 11:51:26 PM by KingArbinV

hi, i`ve been away for a while

just my few thoughts

i like the idea of swapping coins, and it is something that needs to be done, but not yet, we dont even have someone to compile the wallet

king arbin, can you tell us who is currently in team, or who is voluntering with you?

nickquest, do you think it is time to spend money on promoting coin, there is no much we can offer

we need someone to work on coin but you cant find them for free, so i will donate 0.2 btc to fundation to hire someone who can help king arbin

lets collect money we need to pay someone to finish something what could take devs months to do, but it is important to get things rolling

Officially, its me, Kalisto20022002(w.e his name is here), nickquest, zyronx, n3lz0n, dailymodo, and nrigo. There are others but they have been silent for a bit and not going to mention names cause some of them are just on break from crypto in general. Unofficially on the team but volunteering to help when they can is OldandGrey, Wheelz1200, Nikhil and RoslinBMS. If Im forgetting anyone I am sorry. There is always room for more people on the unofficial side of things, we need someone to take charge and lead the community. Anyways I asked roslin for permission to take the abandoned village and add it into my tropics map, will help to give the map more flavor since I am steering away from small maps. He gave me permission, so thats my goal tonight. I need a break from the hitbox crate monster, arms and legs are a pain in the ass to model so I will finish that up tomorrow.. lol.

Edit: this is like an hour later but I just now seen you offered to donate to hire someone to help me, thanks man. Mostly I just need to have the coin integrated after I figure out the weapons systems, someone that knows unity3D really well, I mostly do landscaping on there and have just recently got into doing my own models, like less than a months time playing with blender. I also had to learn how to create a minimap from scratch to make it easier to navigate my map, and had to look up how to do the underwater affects which i then modified to look better. Next up is studying the FPS kit and replacing the models in it with the ones nikhil created for us, and adjusting them so they work right in game. Then I need to learn how to add character models in game. I have always had trouble with getting characters in the game and working correctly. Even though I have made some huge steps since my days toying with unity when kalisto was still on the CoC project and not the dragonball one.

World without fiats!
oldandgrey

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 11:40:45 PM

Officially, its me, Kalisto20022002(w.e his name is here), nickquest, zyronx, n3lz0n, dailymodo, and nrigo. There are others but they have been silent for a bit and not going to mention names cause some of them are just on break from crypto in general. Unofficially on the team but volunteering to help when they can is OldandGrey, Wheelz1200, Nikhil and RoslinBMS. If Im forgetting anyone I am sorry. There is always room for more people on the unofficial side of things, we need someone to take charge and lead the community. Anyways I asked roslin for permission to take the abandoned village and add it into my tropics map, will help to give the map more flavor since I am steering away from small maps. He gave me permission, so thats my goal tonight. I need a break from the hitbox crate monster, arms and legs are a pain in the ass to model so I will finish that up tomorrow.. lol.

Yes, just to confirm, I'm still here in case anyone had any doubt. Have just been beavering away at the wallet making lots of changes. I'm really excited about some of the things I have planned for the wallet but as has been already been said the key is content. Without content, Houston we have a problem. We need people to create content be it games or whatever. Anything that people can buy with c2. So come on make your hobby into a business and talk to me to see if we can give you a shop store within the wallet. Get your imagination working overtime. Or join with pagona and help fund others to do it on your behalf.

Coin2.1: UwSmkRvKBUmxQSzJ8N9T5SSy3BBeW86wS
Hyper : HVRL9P7tEfG8NBnfuk1Qo26jNsnhxHhZu8
zyronx
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 12:57:15 AM

All these ideas are awesome. I'm excited there is more activity here. Let's keep up the good work everyone! Smiley

nickquest

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 02:40:07 AM

Officially, its me, Kalisto20022002(w.e his name is here), nickquest, zyronx, n3lz0n, dailymodo, and nrigo. There are others but they have been silent for a bit and not going to mention names cause some of them are just on break from crypto in general. Unofficially on the team but volunteering to help when they can is OldandGrey, Wheelz1200, Nikhil and RoslinBMS.

Am I officially in team now? That's news to me. I have been actively trying to get something going lately, but most definitely have been volunteering my time to remake the website like oldangrey has done with the online wallet. My motivation is entirely due to the fact that I am a holder of coins and have a vested interest in the platform succeeding.

So what exactly is the distinction between those "in team" and those "volunteering"?

I have made suggestions several times in the past about what to do with the surplus coins from the last swap which were mostly ignored, so I don't feel like I have had any official say in the actions of this coins dev team and would have wanted things done very differently many times in the past.

That is all fine of course. I didn't have a particular right to that kind of say so. I made suggestions and moved on. It was my choice to buy the coins and to continue holding them when the price continued to drop to where it is today. I feel the need to clarify my position here.

If I am to have more of an official role i.e. responsibility to other coin holders, then I would want some additional authority over decisions made. I'm on the facebook board and definitely have some voice for making suggestions on there and chat with Brian regularly, but I would want the team to have real system in place. If there are 7 official team members, then I think there should be a vote between them for all major decisions including things like coin swap and the reserve fund. If a consensus can not be reached internally, a public vote should be held on the forum. Then the team sticks to whatever decision is reached. People here might be more likely to get involved if they get a vote sometimes that carries real weight. Also, if anyone deserves a say in important matters at this point it's oldandgrey. He has put a lot of time into the online wallet with built in game transactions for no compensation. That wallet is currently the only functional thing Coin2 has going for it which virtually no other coin has.

I wouldn't have suggested all this, but if I am being included as an official Dev now, then this would tie my name and reputation to the actions of the whole team and the future success of the coin. I take that seriously. If that is so, I would want some changes made, or at least clarifications on policy. Otherwise I would prefer to remain a contributor and leave the final decisions to the rest of you.

Sorry to get all serious, but that's how I feel about it and it seemed necessary to state it publicly. Whichever way it goes, I will continue to hold my coins, work on my game, and help the coin when I have the time.
NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:47:55 AM

All these ideas are awesome. I'm excited there is more activity here. Let's keep up the good work everyone! Smiley

good ideas and good plans,
we will see.

KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 05:27:25 AM

Still got alot of adjusting to do to make the village fit in, but at least the model is in the map now, that should make things a bit easier for me tomorrow when i have to fix the terrain from where i made the village fit in, and remove trees and junk that dont belong, fix the water too cause it fucked up, and readd the water fountains spray and the fire to the torch pots, lol.. but all in all the village actually fit in pretty good compared to the hut i added a few weeks ago before i went to my cousins..

World without fiats!
SecretsOfCrypto

Activity: 466

Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 05:45:34 AM

I also made this for myself.

I love your NES style man, nice work!
nickquest

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:34:53 AM

I also made this for myself.

I love your NES style man, nice work!

Thanks.
nickquest

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 07:36:09 AM

Still got alot of adjusting to do to make the village fit in, but at least the model is in the map now, that should make things a bit easier for me tomorrow when i have to fix the terrain from where i made the village fit in, and remove trees and junk that dont belong, fix the water too cause it fucked up, and readd the water fountains spray and the fire to the torch pots, lol.. but all in all the village actually fit in pretty good compared to the hut i added a few weeks ago before i went to my cousins..

Cool, glad you could get it imported.
nickquest

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2015, 08:20:45 AM

Here is a simple mission anyone can help with that could give the price a little boost. Log onto bter.com and give Coin2 a good review. Of course you should write whatever you think is fair, but there are some good things in the works currently. It would be nice to have some reviews that reflect the new push and direction of this coin. Maybe you want to put a pin into it until after something has come to fruition. That's fine. I am antsy for things to happen. I'm sure many of you are as well. Apparently I'm an official Dev and didn't realize it. LOL. Must have missed the memo.

Anyway I fully understand why people weren't falling over themselves to donate BTC with me for the game jam prize. People have already invested and don't want to put in any more. Fortunately the other Devs have agreed to put in a mill C2 so I think we can go ahead with this plan. It's possibly a little lighter than I would have liked, but close. If anyone wants to put in a little BTC to top it off, that would be appreciated. That or if anyone want's to buy the 1mill C2 here on the forum for 0.4 BTC, that would be another way to support this endeavor.

There are some other logistics to work out to determine whether our game jam will coincide with the Global one or be a couple weeks later. Ideally it will coincide, but either way I'll keep people posted on the progress and continue to share my designs. I will be making a page on the new site for the Game Jam.
pagona

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 02:34:41 PM

i asked king who is in team with him-who is working on coin for free, then he mentioned nickquest as one of them, wich doesnt mean he is board member, BUT, i really see him as active member here and he is indeed putting his effort into this, as many other guys arround

maybe it is time to think about enlargening dev team with members of comunity who are active and can help to move things forward and then change the op, each one of devs should have their own tasks and it should all be nicely stated in that op

zyronx looks like a guy who could take care of OP

actually i think we need manager here

life is amazing
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:07:44 PM

i asked king who is in team with him-who is working on coin for free, then he mentioned nickquest as one of them, wich doesnt mean he is board member, BUT, i really see him as active member here and he is indeed putting his effort into this, as many other guys arround

maybe it is time to think about enlargening dev team with members of comunity who are active and can help to move things forward and then change the op, each one of devs should have their own tasks and it should all be nicely stated in that op

zyronx looks like a guy who could take care of OP

actually i think we need manager here

Whether you know it or not you are so dead on accurate with your assumption.

ZyronX already controls the OP, =P

NickQuest was a Board Member already, he just didn't realize it.

I am the manager of the board, aside from being the Chain of Conflict game dev.. I took over the moment Joel became greedy.

Are you offering help? I have been considering a few people to join the board, but haven't discussed it with anyone yet.

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 03:21:33 PM

Speaking of the OP though, I plan on redesigning it to be more of a showcase of what Coin2 has to offer. Screenshots of the Games in development, links to google docs containing old news, links to tutorials in case someone wants to help out with CoC, links to our exchanges obviously, An updated board member list, and links to our social media sites.

I find something seriously wrong with this picture as well. Goldpoints or whatever it is, is just all talk atm, talk of using scripts for dice games and such, talk of creating an mmorpg eventually, where is the originality and what makes all that talk worth 10k sats besides no premine or ICO... Hyper has nothing original about it, yet its worth 19k sats last I looked, sure they have a working copy of counterstrike.. but wtf.. its not original..

All that said what should Coin2 be worth having 3 original games so far even if their in development still? We have Coin Quest by ZyronX, Hitbox by NickQuest, and Chain of Conflict by me..  surely 40 sats can't be the price for originality.. something is seriously wrong in this picture..

Either way I have nothing better to do and chain of conflict will be continued cause I just want a game out there and be able to say "I did that"  Grin

World without fiats!
pagona

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:04:49 PM

i didnt know, lol

i cant offer you much help in way of developing things, i lack of knowledge and time very soon, but i can buy from you surplus coins you got and that way you guys can have btc to hire someone or something, i dont sell coin2 and amount i buy can stay on public wallet, i can use them later when things start moving to promote Coin2 via giveaways or bounties

i can stretch and buy 1M for 0.5btc

it is important to have someone who will controll and direct board members, like in any bussines, there must be one person above others who will be conection between everyone and who will know at any moment who is doing what, i run a bussines with 10 employes for many years, there needs to be a strong hand

it is hard when you dont pay those people, but this is different thing because all of you allready work for free and if you guys organize yourself, there might be a payment waiting for you as product of your work

life is amazing
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:15:54 AM

i didnt know, lol

i cant offer you much help in way of developing things, i lack of knowledge and time very soon, but i can buy from you surplus coins you got and that way you guys can have btc to hire someone or something, i dont sell coin2 and amount i buy can stay on public wallet, i can use them later when things start moving to promote Coin2 via giveaways or bounties

i can stretch and buy 1M for 0.5btc

it is important to have someone who will controll and direct board members, like in any bussines, there must be one person above others who will be conection between everyone and who will know at any moment who is doing what, i run a bussines with 10 employes for many years, there needs to be a strong hand

it is hard when you dont pay those people, but this is different thing because all of you allready work for free and if you guys organize yourself, there might be a payment waiting for you as product of your work

Well currently there are about 10 board members, some of them are inactive atm, and 8 people that were hired to help from the coin2 reserves, its not easy to keep up with all of them, but somehow I manage, I also have zyronx helping me in that area. You are right though most of us do this for free weekly, im not even really concerned over getting paid honestly, but I know the other guys would like to see something in their pockets. I'm more concerned with getting my name out there, then work will flow.. lol. Tonight could be a good night as well so check this forum hourly.. I will be pushing something out tonight.

Also thanks for the offer to buy the coins from us, I'm sure nick will get in touch with you soon.

I waited and waited for you to reply back early this morning and seems i fell asleep right before you did. I had exhausted myself hauling firewood earlier, laid down expecting to take a 2 hour nap and it turned into a 6 hour nap.. lol

World without fiats!
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:57:19 AM

actually never mind about me pushing something out tonight, turns out when i exported the abandoned village roslin created, half the textures screwed up and some of the models did as well so i am having to go back and fix things, but here is a screenshot of inside the church.. it used to be all one texture after the export.. lol.. its came a long way in the last hour or so, and the minimap is giving away the size of the village.

World without fiats!
pagona

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 11:06:20 AM

it looks really nice, we finally have constant progress

looks like we are on a bit different time zones

life is amazing
KingArbinV
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 01:49:46 PM

it looks really nice, we finally have constant progress

looks like we are on a bit different time zones

i don't really have a sleep schedule though, i posted that at like 2 in the morning i think

World without fiats!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to: