Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody Interested in purchasing a BitCoin/SolidCoin lottery website.  (Read 1965 times)
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 01:01:39 AM

I'll give you 150 SC.

also obviously not a business man... once a bitcoin site is created it can be extended easily to support any Crypto-currency. Any that exist today or any in the future....

Any possible crypto-currency that may ever exist? If you've got an engine for predicting the future, 150 BTC just got a lot more reasonable.

One Question! Have you done any programming that makes RPC calls to bitcoind?

Yes, I have indeed. (And honestly, that's no measure of understanding - it takes 3 lines in Python with a decent library)

"Any cryptocurrency forked off a version of Bitcoin supporting JSON-RPC" is rather different than a blanket "any cryptocurrency", at least in my opinion.

On an irrelevant note, I'm curious why you invested in FB. Overvalued IMO, and the market seems to agree, at least right now.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cgpgroup (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 02:20:38 AM

I'll give you 150 SC.

also obviously not a business man... once a bitcoin site is created it can be extended easily to support any Crypto-currency. Any that exist today or any in the future....

Any possible crypto-currency that may ever exist? If you've got an engine for predicting the future, 150 BTC just got a lot more reasonable.

One Question! Have you done any programming that makes RPC calls to bitcoind?

Yes, I have indeed. (And honestly, that's no measure of understanding - it takes 3 lines in Python with a decent library)

"Any cryptocurrency forked off a version of Bitcoin supporting JSON-RPC" is rather different than a blanket "any cryptocurrency", at least in my opinion.

On an irrelevant note, I'm curious why you invested in FB. Overvalued IMO, and the market seems to agree, at least right now.

FB is a crappy company. will not exist in the long term, however when you see an opportunity you should take it. The stock price will go up and when it does I will dump it, I didnt expect it to drop so fast though.

SolidCoins were crap and I knew that, but when they were released I invested and made about 100 BTC in 4 days when they were at $30 a piece... sweet huh?

Checkout the most amazing affiliate program http://onehourwin.com/
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 12:48:41 PM

Is this site up and fully functional ? I am willing to look at it in full running form and consider the price or make you an offer that I think its worth.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
cgpgroup (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 11:05:29 PM

Is this site up and fully functional ? I am willing to look at it in full running form and consider the price or make you an offer that I think its worth.

No the site isnt up an running right now. If you can wait until the weekend I will put it back up this Saturday. I will PM you with the url when its up.

Checkout the most amazing affiliate program http://onehourwin.com/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: