Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:08:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So no more Mintpal, eh?  (Read 3730 times)
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:45:42 PM

mintpal already lose 70% his customer because of this.
same like me , i will not use mintpal again if they have a plan to open their service again.

If not more.
mnl92

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:53:07 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/login seems to be up again. You could try logging in to withdraw your coins now.
okbit

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:59:35 PM

I wish I could login and withdraw my money  Cry
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:00:47 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/
There is a box where you can leave a message, I left about how much I am missing we'll see where this heads.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:10:53 PM

I wish I could login and withdraw my money  Cry

Site is up, well sorta

Platform Notes

Withdrawals are batched up and manually approved, and there may be delays due to the sheer volume that we are expecting.

The following daemons are currently unavailable. Withdrawals for these currencies will be processed as soon as possible.

FLT
KARM
MIN
XCR
XMR

The following daemons are exhibiting instability, and there may be delays with withdrawal.

FAIR
SUPER
TES

The following daemons are currently undergoing a rebuild / reindex. Withdrawals will be processed once complete.

BTC

All other daemons are currently functioning as normal.
KidKrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:26:10 PM

Funny BTC is the one being rebuilt.  Roll Eyes  How long with this scam run now?

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:43:22 PM

apparently moolah doesn't own mintpal just manages it that's what they said on the official post which could be a lie but who knows at this point.
Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:20:23 PM

Funny BTC is the one being rebuilt.  Roll Eyes  How long with this scam run now?

Until I get my BTC and XMR back.
Armis

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:01:28 PM

now Cryptsy is suffering with their problems ... oh boy
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:08:46 PM

now Cryptsy is suffering with their problems ... oh boy

Yep, I think I'm going to use Poloniex from now.
UnicornFarts

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:09:36 PM

the most trustworth alt exchange is run by the russian mafia  Grin
Armis

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:20:50 PM

the most trustworth alt exchange is run by the russian mafia  Grin

hahahahaaaaa

the problem is too many people (exchanges too) trying to take market share instead of increasing the size of the pie.  and in so doing they chase investors away.

The CC world is the only place that I can think of where no one has to lose.   We create money from nothing, we give the blueprints to anyone free, yet people are stealing money left, right, and center (everywhere you turn).

We should have a million billionaires by now but instead equity has dried up 70%.

Oscilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:42:38 PM

The CC world is the only place that I can think of where no one has to lose.   We create money from nothing, we give the blueprints to anyone free, yet people are stealing money left, right, and center (everywhere you turn).

We should have a million billionaires by now but instead equity has dried up 70%.

Mining costs money.
Armis

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:44:48 PM

Mining costs money.

Mining costs are mining cost, they are not currency creation costs.

The research and development that went into the creation of the currency cost money however ALL of those costs are so negligible its not worth discussion, never the less it was the creator's cost NOT our cost, the scheme was given to us free. 

Gold, silver, diamonds, oil, and any other natural commodity that could be used as a currency was created by God (at his cost) and given to us FREE, the mining we use to remove it from where it is to where we want it to be is not part of the creation process, its part of the extraction / transfer process. 

Notwithstanding, depending on the type of mining you are doing it could actually have multiple uses.  For example, your mining could actually solve PRACTICAL mathematical, or scientific problems this way the more you mine the closer we, as a society, get to solving REAL problems.   See 'Gridcoin' and 'folding coin' for more details on that.   

EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:49:06 PM

Still slowly doing withdrawls by the looks of it
Weapons in hand to hunt the people if they run off of course

BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:58:48 PM

Still slowly doing withdrawls by the looks of it
Weapons in hand to hunt the people if they run off of course

The big dog ran away with 3700 btc! You do know that right? Wink
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:45:48 PM

Still waiting patiently for mintpal to fix up the error... (assume its just a error)
Armis

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:32:34 AM

Still waiting patiently for mintpal to fix up the error... (assume its just a error)

there was no error, if you read between all of the fairly clear lines, Alex Green is a chronic con artist who essentially orchestrated the buy of Mintpal in order to raid it, as well as plunder the financial resources of his financial backers.  Green (just one of his many aliases) did not appear to have a long term perspective, to a sincere desire to "manage" an exchange on a day to day basis, the income is too small and too slow, it is apparent that he rather go for the "oh, I'm sorry this didn't work out, let's go bankrupt and start over or I quit" route.

Mintpal was relatively new to the crypto market, it developed nicely, had it not been for the hack it probably would still be sailing along.  However once in the hands of Moolah it suddenly suffered where it had no problems.  Remember, it was supposed to be taken off line to improve and upgrade security however when it came back online it was worse, in every way.  It was literally set-up to fail.

Mintpal and Moolah was like night and day, good and bad, the contrast was so sharp it caught everyone off guard.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:25:30 AM

glad i felt its no gonan work and has literally 0 BTCs there Smiley

TheDragonSlayer

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:34:29 AM

A hack happen in mintpal? I though its more like in insider job..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: