Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.  (Read 53779 times)
cannabis.dark (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:55:50 PM

the 5000 cnd is not a lot of money to design a professional logo... at current price its under 0.04 btc.... which is nothing unless you want a supercheap, unoriginal logo

cant you give more of an incentive than that?

Agreed..it should be more like 50000...

No premine. How can i have that kind of coins? And 0.04BTC at current price, everybody know that the price can be a lot higher, so we talk about maybe 0.10 BTC, just for a professional logo, that looks me easy money.

Edit: I can change it in 0.10BTC, but more then that for a logo, i don't think that this makes sense.

how can you want ppl to pay for your hard work, when you are not willing to pay for another's hard work... design and branding is expensive but the rewards reaped from it is immeasurable to the business and potential investors it can attract

I've around 7 BTCs to spend from ICO so it most be spend wisely. If i need to buy coin with my 7 BTCs then i will only be able to buy 700,000 coins and then everything is gone. I can put 0.20BTC in a logo?  What do you think?

I think that considering no premine and you must stick to your budget its ok... what do you think of community donating some coins to help you?? that way you dont have to go over your budget and make it easier for your self

I've created a donation address: CSoMwUw1dzYvAFDQPAmtBPkKWJJrPex4nw
Troublesome96

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:09:51 AM

the 5000 cnd is not a lot of money to design a professional logo... at current price its under 0.04 btc.... which is nothing unless you want a supercheap, unoriginal logo

No premine. How can i have that kind of coins? And 0.04BTC at current price, everybody know that the price can be a lot higher, so we talk about maybe 0.10 BTC, just for a professional logo, that looks me easy money.

Edit: I can change it in 0.10BTC, but more then that for a logo, i don't think that this makes sense.

how can you want ppl to pay for your hard work, when you are not willing to pay for another's hard work... design and branding is expensive but the rewards reaped from it is immeasurable to the business and potential investors it can attract

I've around 7 BTCs to spend from ICO so it most be spend wisely. If i need to buy coin with my 7 BTCs then i will only be able to buy 700,000 coins and then everything is gone. I can put 0.20BTC in a logo?  What do you think?

I think that considering no premine and you must stick to your budget its ok... what do you think of community donating some coins to help you?? that way you dont have to go over your budget and make it easier for your self

I recommend that you use one of the pay sites that lets you host a logo contest for your budget where multiple professional designers create designs for you and you pick the one you like the best...or in this case have the community vote on it. I have seen the results from doing this before and the are usually excellent.

I use to recommend http://99designs.com/logo-design but their minimum is now $299

After a quick search I found: (of course the more you pay the more designers and better designers work to win)
`
http://www.designcrowd.com/t/bid-on-my-logo-design  I think ~$100 would get a good response.

http://www.hatchwise.com/   It says you can start a contest for $39 , but most who have contest running are much higher than that.

I would assume both sites charge a fee to list the contest and/or fee to download the image you choose as a winner. Usually once you narrow down some of the designers that you like the logo the best from you can send them a message to tweak certain aspects of the image. It is best to be very thorough on the front end so they know exactly what you are looking for...use very descriptive language, colors, examples, etc. etc.

stinger1969

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:36:04 AM

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:37:35 AM

and yes 3 days ago i did see 42500000 coins there so
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:47:20 AM

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

The additional coins not sold during the ico were distributed proportionally to those who bought into the ico.
If the dev ended up with any coins then that meant he bought them with his own btc.

There is no premine for funding this sort of thing. This has been discussed multiple times.
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:56:03 AM

I recommend that you use one of the pay sites that lets you host a logo contest for your budget where multiple professional designers create designs for you and you pick the one you like the best...or in this case have the community vote on it. I have seen the results from doing this before and the are usually excellent.

I use to recommend http://99designs.com/logo-design but their minimum is now $299

After a quick search I found: (of course the more you pay the more designers and better designers work to win)
`
http://www.designcrowd.com/t/bid-on-my-logo-design  I think ~$100 would get a good response.

http://www.hatchwise.com/   It says you can start a contest for $39 , but most who have contest running are much higher than that.

I would assume both sites charge a fee to list the contest and/or fee to download the image you choose as a winner. Usually once you narrow down some of the designers that you like the logo the best from you can send them a message to tweak certain aspects of the image. It is best to be very thorough on the front end so they know exactly what you are looking for...use very descriptive language, colors, examples, etc. etc.

i disagree

http://apexcreative.net/8-reasons-design-contests-bad-for-clients/
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:04:22 AM

I've around 7 BTCs to spend from ICO so it most be spend wisely. If i need to buy coin with my 7 BTCs then i will only be able to buy 700,000 coins and then everything is gone. I can put 0.20BTC in a logo?  What do you think?

`
http://www.designcrowd.com/t/bid-on-my-logo-design  I think ~$100 would get a good response.

http://www.hatchwise.com/   It says you can start a contest for $39 , but most who have contest running are much higher than that.

i disagree

You can find an article like this for everything on the planet. Unfortunately it is not from a non-biased third party.
That article is written by an independent graphic designer. Of course they are against it because she can not continue to overcharge her clients on a regular basis.
Edit: And on top of it, it looks like her website is from a bootstrap theme itself and her graphic design is subpar at best. And her prices sky high. go figure

Take a look at some of the current contests going on and you can see the results for yourself.

Poloniex used the 99designs before the new jacked up minimums were put into place.

I am certain a web designer would say the same thing when you can easily throw together a very nice looking website with a $10-$20 dollar bootstrap theme.
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:08:46 AM

The additional coins not sold during the ico were distributed proportionally to those who bought into the ico.
If the dev ended up with any coins then that meant he bought them with his own btc.

There is no premine for funding this sort of thing. This has been discussed multiple times.

really then where did the other coins go the dev says 8 mill coins total but yet 42 mil were on sale at allcoin so dev just use some of those coins and buy what ever makes the coin look good
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:10:18 AM

AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THIS QUIT
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:27:12 AM

I've around 7 BTCs to spend from ICO so it most be spend wisely. If i need to buy coin with my 7 BTCs then i will only be able to buy 700,000 coins and then everything is gone. I can put 0.20BTC in a logo?  What do you think?

`
http://www.designcrowd.com/t/bid-on-my-logo-design  I think ~$100 would get a good response.

http://www.hatchwise.com/   It says you can start a contest for $39 , but most who have contest running are much higher than that.

i disagree

You can find an article like this for everything on the planet. Unfortunately it is not from a non-biased third party.
That article is written by an independent graphic designer. Of course they are against it because she can not continue to overcharge her clients on a regular basis.
Edit: And on top of it, it looks like her website is from a bootstrap theme itself and her graphic design is subpar at best. And her prices sky high. go figure

Take a look at some of the current contests going on and you can see the results for yourself.

Poloniex used the 99designs before the new jacked up minimums were put into place.

I am certain a web designer would say the same thing when you can easily throw together a very nice looking website with a $10-$20 dollar bootstrap theme.

haha really dude? well you dont get branding or anything that has had any time spent on it, she has very valid points whether a client or designer.. sometimes people just want a pre made unoriginal graphic or illustration which is fine...  she is a professional who has a good professional methodical approach to design and she charges what she feel her time is worth... unless the designers at 99designs dont recognize the value of their work...which in that case will leave them with plenty of work for the rest of their life...except they will be broke ass doing it... and as she pointed out its alot of out sourcing, which she goes into.. so really you have opinions and nothing else.... how about you show me an article against what im saying.. and for your argument... seeing as you can find one on anything on the planet lol
UserAlter

Activity: 365

?

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:28:39 AM

really then where did the other coins go the dev says 8 mill coins total but yet 42 mil were on sale at allcoin so dev just use some of those coins and buy what ever makes the coin look good
www.allcoin.com
CND ICO result: 7.18BTC, 4.2million CND

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:33:37 AM

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

I have been watching since beginning 42 million total check your eyes pls
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:37:32 AM

i am currently playing mining with billion coins my eyes are perfect
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:40:27 AM

`

i disagree

haha really dude? well you dont get branding or anything that has had any time spent on it, she has very valid points whether a client or designer.. sometimes people just want a pre made unoriginal graphic or illustration which is fine...  she is a professional who has a good professional methodical approach to design and she charges what she feel her time is worth... unless the designers at 99designs dont recognize the value of their work...which in that case will leave them with plenty of work for the rest of their life...except they will be broke ass doing it... and as she pointed out its alot of out sourcing, which she goes into.. so really you have opinions and nothing else.... how about you show me an article against what im saying.. and for your argument... seeing as you can find one on anything on the planet lol

googled "should you use a logo design contest"
first result: http://startupbros.com/how-to-get-the-perfect-logo-designed/
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:42:32 AM

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

The ico was for 4.2 million.
Total coin at ~8 million because there is mining as well.
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:51:14 AM

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil

Check your eye, pls!

^
This

GUESS IT WENT OVER YOUR HEAD AND YOU ARENT SEEING IT
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:55:49 AM

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

THE ICO WAS FOR 42 MILLION AND THE BLOCK EXPOLORER SHOWED ALL OF THEM CHECK YOUR EYES MINE ARENT FUCKED UP OR GOOGLING
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:00:27 AM

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

THE ICO WAS FOR 42 MILLION AND THE BLOCK EXPOLORER SHOWED ALL OF THEM CHECK YOUR EYES MINE ARENT FUCKED UP OR GOOGLING

No it was not. Go to bed. Or email the allcoin owner and ask him.
Here is the block explorer showing block 1 with 4.2 million.
http://178.62.211.15/block/00000542bff23fe729333870db207ea1db66609be8714c86974e288f4acbd6b8
stinger1969

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:06:12 AM

cannabis.dark  my sugestion is you use the 37800000  that didnt get sold on allcoin and buy whatever you need just my sugestion

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

http://178.62.211.15/block/00000542bff23fe729333870db207ea1db66609be8714c86974e288f4acbd6b8

REALLY IT LOOKS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN 3 DAYS AGO BLOCK EXPLORER AND YESTERDAYS BLOCK EXPLORER WASNT THERE SO WHY DID 999000 COINS 42 TIMES CHANGE TO 4.2 ONCE ASK YOURSELF THAT
Troublesome96

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:30:18 AM

www.allcoin.com

4.2 vs 42 mil
Check your eye, pls!

^
This

REALLY IT LOOKS A LOT DIFFERENT THAN 3 DAYS AGO BLOCK EXPLORER AND YESTERDAYS BLOCK EXPLORER WASNT THERE SO WHY DID 999000 COINS 42 TIMES CHANGE TO 4.2 ONCE ASK YOURSELF THAT

I was only aware that the block explorer was released less than 3 days ago. If you created one and were seeing something different did you take a screenshot? And I have yet to see anyone else make your claims. Back it up and I am all ears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: