Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:45:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CND] CanNabisDarkcoin - X11 - LOGO CONTEST - MULTIPOOL BOUNTY AND MUCH MORE.  (Read 53779 times)
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:13:46 AM

Thnx for your reply, dude. What I wish to know is, ain't this coin different from CANN? I think the admin/developer of this coin's different from CANN itself. So basically, you meant to say it's a good investments after all?

Yes, they're two different people. lol

CANN offers something in long term. (backed up by 1 gm of MMJ. Accepted at HWC. More dispensaries coming soon. Daily update from dev. Great team & dev)

CND offers short term profit as of now (If dev brings more to the table..this coin can be different in future)

It depends on what your goal is.

It is the same story with URO, URO is pegged and now there is UROD offers short term profit. ICO on Bittrex doesn't give any returns, better buy ICO on Allcoin and C-CEX.

CataloniaCoin [CATC] presale started! Get Your coins from ICO at https://c-cex.com/?p=catc-btc

UROD/BTC #UroDark BTC ICO market added. https://www.allcoin.com/trade/UROD_BTC

I bought CND at 180 sats in ICO and sold 10 times higher, if CND was on Bittrex then it was sold out and i didn't make any profits.

Uro is backed up with 1 tonn of urine?  Grin

Am I reading it right or am I going potato?

Urodark is pegged with black urine?

Biggest problem I have with ICO is buying it and bring it to another exchange to sell higher. If transfer time is slow then it can be real pain. Do you buy it on C-cex from ICO and then transfer them to Trex?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:43:03 AM

Thnx for your reply, dude. What I wish to know is, ain't this coin different from CANN? I think the admin/developer of this coin's different from CANN itself. So basically, you meant to say it's a good investments after all?

CANN offers something in long term. (backed up by 1 gm of MMJ. Accepted at HWC. More dispensaries coming soon. Daily update from dev. Great team & dev)

CND offers short term profit as of now (If dev brings more to the table..this coin can be different in future)

It is the same story with URO, URO is pegged and now there is UROD offers short term profit. ICO on Bittrex doesn't give any returns, better buy ICO on Allcoin and C-CEX.

CataloniaCoin [CATC] presale started! Get Your coins from ICO at https://c-cex.com/?p=catc-btc

I bought CND at 180 sats in ICO and sold 10 times higher, if CND was on Bittrex then it was sold out and i didn't make any profits.

So according to you, any one of the above stated coins by you maybe a good investment currently as it just started off?

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:59:22 AM

So according to you, any one of the above stated coins by you maybe a good investment currently as it just started off?

Statement is avoid Bittrex ICO, and buy those small ICO on smaller exchanges and promote the coin like crazy so that it hit Bittrex and then you can dump it a lot higher Cheesy I had a nice amount of CND ICO coins, mine a lot of it and then sold it when it hit Bittrex, easy money Smiley No altcoin will change the world, they will always move lower, check Darkcoin, check Blackcoin, those big coins 3 months ago, check their marketcap and you know were coins will going...
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:11:12 AM

Actually yes, I know as I have been watching each and every coin very closely but never ever invested in any after the Burnercoin case, I was so stupid I even invested my coins after the so-called revival of the fucking coin. I lost the 2nd time too, after that just been watching and waiting for any good thing to come over and show what it has got.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:20:21 AM

Statement is avoid Bittrex ICO, and buy those small ICO on smaller exchanges and promote the coin like crazy so that it hit Bittrex and then you can dump it a lot higher Cheesy I had a nice amount of CND ICO coins, mine a lot of it and then sold it when it hit Bittrex, easy money Smiley No altcoin will change the world, they will always move lower, check Darkcoin, check Blackcoin, those big coins 3 months ago, check their marketcap and you know were coins will going...

Where do you keep track of ICO...or do you just visit those small exchanges to see what's up?

What if those coins never hit Trex or any other exchange?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:43:46 AM

Where do you keep track of ICO...or do you just visit those small exchanges to see what's up?

What if those coins never hit Trex or any other exchange?

You just have to follow allcoin and c-cex on twitter Cheesy

That is a risk, if it doesn't hit Bittrex then you maybe lose, but look at the big rewards on CND and MARYJ. Then you're already allowed to lose a few ICOs Smiley
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 10:57:26 AM

I don't wanna criticize any coins but only wish to know whether you know any special things/features or news about these coins you recommended to be watched and invested in, or not? I want to know one reason that may make me buy any of the two coins during their ICO.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:20:11 AM

I don't wanna criticize any coins but only wish to know whether you know any special things/features or news about these coins you recommended to be watched and invested in, or not? I want to know one reason that may make me buy any of the two coins during their ICO.

No reason at all or, there is Smiley The same reason why i bought CND. Buy it, hype it and take huge profit and move to the next coin.
aristokrat

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:47:11 PM

This coin has no future. Rather switch to CANN.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:48:27 PM

indeed, i already move to CANN and UROD.
nikehua

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:09:17 PM

future? lol, many people believe BTC hasn't future. so what?
gotthemeaning

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:46:37 PM

Dev was hacked price drops.....where is he now or was that part of the scam. Volume is still high and people are still buying so what gives just curious

cryptobeast

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:29:14 PM

http://dailycoinnews.com/2014/10/31/cannabisdarkcoin-the-weed-just-got-darker/
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 06:36:36 PM

Dev was hacked price drops.....where is he now or was that part of the scam. Volume is still high and people are still buying so what gives just curious

yeah i thought this coin would be done like dinner too...but shit still seems odd about it.  pretty much appears that price was good, got dumped with this "hack" info/etc. (dev included maybe, who knows), drops price to start acculmulation for whales/others on the inside...and the plan is to get this pumped over the coming weeks.  seems like it's working so far lol.

who knows though.

***Whale watching***
LuckyAlt

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:06:07 PM

I added a CannabisDarkCoin Faucet to my site. Any donation to keep it going are greatly appreciated.  Cool

http://www.luckyalt.com/cannabisdarkcoinfaucet/

Thanks
cannabis.dark (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 09:53:10 PM

I added a CannabisDarkCoin Faucet to my site. Any donation to keep it going are greatly appreciated.  Cool

http://www.luckyalt.com/cannabisdarkcoinfaucet/

Thanks

Thanks! I sent 5000 CND to keep it running.
NewAge1111

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:36:52 AM

cheap crap  Sad

Oтличный oбмeнник https://f-change.biz/ref/newage11111212
firedoner

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:45:46 PM

cheap crap  Sad

dont worry friend this will pump again and you will make your money back
nicojuritz

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:02:22 PM

cheap crap  Sad

dont worry friend this will pump again and you will make your money back

Yes CND will definitely bounce back and this time it will be Big.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 04:02:06 PM

OP, please at least change the logo in top post and use the new one...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: