Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical proof of god  (Read 4928 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:05:06 AM

Glad we can agree that god exists, vod.

You just proved god doesn't exist.   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:06:06 AM

Username, your posts are void of meaning from my eyes.  They do not pertain to the logic presented.

The universe is not that complicated.  It may look like it, but that's the part that makes it grand.  Life wouldn't be an adventure otherwise.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:08:46 AM

Glad we can agree that god exists, vod.

You just proved god doesn't exist.   Huh

No I didn't.

x * ∞ = ∞

=

x * ∞ = x∞

X isn't separate from infinity.  Just as life isn't.  We just add variables to create the beautiful reality of 3D space time.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:08:57 AM

Username, your posts are void of meaning from my eyes.  They do not pertain to the logic presented.

The universe is not that complicated.  It may look like it, but that's the part that makes it grand.  Life wouldn't be an adventure otherwise.

x = god
∞ = universe

We just agreed that the universe is the universe without god.

x * ∞ = ∞

No god involved!

I can only show you the door - you need to step through it.  Take a chance.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:09:15 AM

What is the point of this thread?
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:11:12 AM

What is the point of this thread?

It's a dank thread - he makes them when he gets high.   Undecided  They never make any logical sense.

His home forum - the shroomery - kicked him out, so now he posts here.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:17:28 AM

I'm not talking about "the universe" (that is, "{x | x ∈ ℝ}") but everything (that is, "−0").

According to the guy who got an A in "math", the universe isn't that complicated.  The universe is simply ∞.

And as dank and I proved, the universe is the same with or without god.  i.e. god is nothing.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:18:20 AM

x = god
∞ = universe

We just agreed that the universe is the universe without god.

x * ∞ = ∞

No god involved!

I can only show you the door - you need to step through it.  Take a chance.

Did you just try to prove the non existence of x by using x in the equation?

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:18:54 AM

Of course not.  x is god.  The universe is the same with or without x.  It is not necessary.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:20:31 AM

I'm not talking about "the universe" (that is, "{x | x ∈ ℝ}") but everything (that is, "−0").

This is jargon.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:23:59 AM

Of course not.  x is god.  The universe is the same with or without x.  It is not necessary.

So I assert god is everything, as the universe is the totality of existence, and you try to remove the universe from the equation?

How can you acknowledge infinity then deduce x from infinity?  It is contained within infinity.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 03:24:49 AM

So I assert god is everything, as the universe is the totality of existence, and you try to remove the universe from the equation?

How can you acknowledge infinity then deduce x from infinity?  It is contained within infinity.

I'm just going by the mathematical proof that you provided.  god is irrelevant in the universe.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:02:39 AM

A debate without philosophy is no debate for me.  

Well, there is no philosophy in mathematical proof.  Why did you make this thread?

I think I'm going to experience egodeath again tonight... the mood seems right.

Goodnight all!  Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:01:18 AM

Well, there is no philosophy in mathematical proof.  Why did you make this thread?

Goodnight all!  Smiley

What is math but a different language of philosophy?

Experiencing egodeath is not something you plan out or do when you're in the mood.

It's the most divine experience the universe has to offer.  How can one become everything, all frequencies together, infinite white light and love, and not believe in god?

Bitcoin Magazine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

Goodnight all!  Smiley

What is math but a different language of philosophy?

Experiencing egodeath is not something you plan out or do when you're in the mood.

It's the most divine experience the universe has to offer.  How can one become everything, all frequencies together, infinite white light and love, and not believe in god?

cause god can't cure the floaters in my eyes.  that's why they're bothering me nonstop.

i am here.
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 02:42:22 PM

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.
Says you. So these assertions are meaningless twaddle meant to sound like they are all mystical and deep.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.
Jumbled nonsense intended to sound meaningful to impressionable idiots.

Everything is everything.
Light is light, dark is dark, repeat is repeat.
Wow, useful Dank.

Everything = ∞
Really, you got anything to back that up?

Nothing = 0
No. Nothing is the absence of any 'thing'. 0 is zero, a metaphysical numerical concept.

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?

Multiply any form of logic by green, no, red, no wait, yellow, yeah that'll do, multiply any form of logic by yellow and what do you get?!!!!1!!11!

Bullshit, Dank, that's what you get. You are talking utter garbage and trying to pass it off as meaningful substance. Guess what, you are a mix of delusional mental illness and narcissistic pomposity.

Try swallowing this red pill, "You are not special".

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:04:23 PM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.
Says you. So these assertions are meaningless twaddle meant to sound like they are all mystical and deep.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.
Jumbled nonsense intended to sound meaningful to impressionable idiots.

Everything is everything.
Light is light, dark is dark, repeat is repeat.
Wow, useful Dank.

Everything = ∞
Really, you got anything to back that up?

Nothing = 0
No. Nothing is the absence of any 'thing'. 0 is zero, a metaphysical numerical concept.

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?

Multiply any form of logic by green, no, red, no wait, yellow, yeah that'll do, multiply any form of logic by yellow and what do you get?!!!!1!!11!

Bullshit, Dank, that's what you get. You are talking utter garbage and trying to pass it off as meaningful substance. Guess what, you are a mix of delusional mental illness and narcissistic pomposity.

Try swallowing this red pill, "You are not special".

Why did you click on a thread called mathematical proof of god if you aren't open to finding proof?

Your disconnection from the post presented stems from your own perception.  Calling something twaddle is much more meaningless than setting parameters for a logical equation.

Sometimes the deepest things are the simplest.  What you see as jumbled nonsense is really your fear and doubt labeling it as so in an attempt to cling onto your ego, your past perception. The statements covey logic perfectly as each variable is an attribution to ego, all derivatives of negativity.

A lot of people do not realize that nothing is nothing, hence those who believe in nonexistence, so it must be said in a way that people understand.

Infinity is the only possible variable for everything.  Thinking the universe is contained to our bubble is quite egocentric.

0 represents nothing in the equation.  I think you're disputing just to dispute.

And the remainder of your post is your ego clinging to it's past perception by judging and attacking the new ideology presented.

Why did you seek mathematical proof of god if you were not open to changing your view on the universe?l

aatrox

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

wait wht the fuk didi just read?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:45:12 PM

What you see as jumbled nonsense is really your fear and doubt labeling it as so in an attempt to cling onto your ego, your past perception. The statements covey logic perfectly as each variable is an attribution to ego, all derivatives of negativity.

No they don't, Dank, you keep on asserting things as fact that are nothing but delusional rambling painted as meaningful insight.

0 represents nothing in the equation.  I think you're disputing just to dispute.
No, you are misrepresenting the values in your statements in order to make them sound deep and meaningful when they are, in fact, gibberish.

And the remainder of your post is your ego clinging to it's past perception by judging and attacking the new ideology presented.

Why did you seek mathematical proof of god if you were not open to changing your view on the universe?l

*sigh*

Dude, would it *ever* occur to you that a multitude of others have been exactly where you are and that it ends up one of two ways, you either come out the other side of your mental illness realising just how 'out there' you were and recognising that you spent a lot of time talking utter shite and believing much of the crap you spoke was truly some epic 'insight', or you don't come out the other side of the mental illness at all and you live in a near-perpetual state of delusion and lunacy until something eventually breaks.

Still, I guess feigning insanity is also a good way to avoid facing up to your responsibilities.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: