Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:38:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical proof of god  (Read 4925 times)
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:42:34 PM

Still dont see any math...

You got A's in Algebra 2, so that means you have little experience beyond basic arithmetic.
The rest of us probably have 5-6+ years of real math and I wasn't even a math major.

This is no different that someone who claims to speak another language and just makes up the syntax as grammar as they go..

Look I speak Spanish!

?wfopjg  pibjFDPIBPIGJL ;BKJBDSLKVBAFS?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:06:59 PM

Where is the mathematical proof, dank? The ideas may be close to accurate, but the topic has to do with mathematical proof, right? If this is math, it is a very abstract form of math.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

If you do not see that non existence is non existent from the post, then I can help you no further.  Only you can find understanding.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 06:55:49 PM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Everything is everything.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?
So where's this claimed proof then?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:02:58 PM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is negativity.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

I cannot answer the question for you, you must see it yourself.

Saying "god does not exist" is equivalent to "god is nothing"

And what is nothing?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:14:36 PM

I would love to provide this proof by taking a photo of my drawing of this one, not found the upload pic from pc button Sad
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 07:16:38 PM

Experiencing egodeath is not something you plan out or do when you're in the mood.

It's the most divine experience the universe has to offer.  How can one become everything, all frequencies together, infinite white light and love, and not believe in god?

First of all, that's nothing like the experience of egodeath.  It feels like a sneeze when you're thinking about your favourite gal, only 42 times better.

Second, you don't need to believe in a false god to experience egodeath - in fact such negative thoughts hinder your ability. All you need is a soul to keep your body alive as your ego dies, and a full stomach.

Finally, I do experience egodeath when I'm in the mood.  I experienced it last night from 11am to around 6am this morning.  Then I laid in bed for another couple hours thinking about what I had experienced.  Might do it again tonight if I'm alone.

dank, I strongly urge you to pay your debt, get your soul back, and experience egodeath for yourself.  It's neat.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

God is positivity.

Ego is negativity.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

I cannot answer the question for you, you must see it yourself.

Saying "god does not exist" is equivalent to "god is nothing"

And what is nothing?

Confirmed no proof. Scam attention seeking thread.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:29:53 PM

Mathematical logic isn't the same as mathematical proof. And I'm not saying I would take the time to examine mathematical proof if I saw it. But I don't even see it. It may be implied, but at least, show us the math clearly. Certain logic is there in your statements. But how is it mathematical? And how is it proof? Spell it out.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:43:22 PM

Wow, the last three posts were shills.

Buffer, this is the part where you have to use both sides of your brain, not just your left ego mind.  Something has to click, as I have made the answer very obvious.

Vod, you're ridiculous.  You cannot stay in a state of egodeath for 7 hours, you would let go from the energy of the experience.  That's like taking.  Gram of acid, 10'000 hits.  It doesn't kill you, you just let go.

Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:56:11 PM

Can your brain not calculate the common factor of these:

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:24:40 AM

speaking of god, i find this movie hilarious in its depiction of atheists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PWFEeRApA
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:27:17 AM

Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.

All you need is a soul to keep your body alive as your ego dies, and a full stomach.

Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based.  I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions.

(mod edit: dank has refused to repay, and thus forfeited his collateral - his soul)

Out of the two of us, I'm the only one that has ever experienced egodeath.  You need a soul to experience egodeath.

So shut up until you get a soul and can experience it for yourself.    Wink

Edit:  Debate that.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:33:57 AM

Can your brain not calculate the common factor of these:

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.
"Ego" is Freudian: "0 ÷ 0 = −0".

Are you talking about Sigmund Freud?  His model is a fraud.

us t is + and -.  Duality.  Yin and yang.  Ego and soul.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:36:50 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 08:06:10 AM by Buffer Overflow

Buffer, this is the part where you have to use both sides of your brain, not just your left ego mind.  Something has to click, as I have made the answer very obvious.

Vod, you're ridiculous.  You cannot stay in a state of egodeath for 7 hours, you would let go from the energy of the experience.  That's like taking.  Gram of acid, 10'000 hits.  It doesn't kill you, you just let go.

Egodeath normally lasts for a matter of seconds.  It is a rare experience in the world, yet everyone deserves to experience it.  It is the most beautiful state of existence in the entire universes.  It is the source.  Your soul, that's all you have when you lose ego.

You are confused between mathematical logic and mathematical proof. You have been asked to provide proof and failed. Your initial statement is false. Sometimes you have to use your brain dank.

Vod and I often have lengthy egodeath sessions. We sometimes float about and even meet up sometimes in the upper dimensions. Never seen you there.
Obviously your an amateur and never experienced real egodeath. I wish you could join us but first you must empty your soul of all that greed, negatively and hate bubbling away under the surface that you pretend isn't there. Judging others by calling them shills just fuels your hate of the truth.
Find the strength dank. Find the strength. Love. Truth. Strength.

beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:27:21 AM

so dank, would you say that you consider yourself enlightened?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:49:27 AM

Only when he successfully scams money off people.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:09:12 PM

Buffer, this is the part where you have to use both sides of your brain, not just your left ego mind.  Something has to click, as I have made the answer very obvious.

Vod, you're ridiculous.  You cannot stay in a state of egodeath for 7 hours, you would let go from the energy of the experience.  That's like taking.  Gram of acid, 10'000 hits.  It doesn't kill you, you just let go.

You are confused between mathematical logic and mathematical proof. You have been asked to provide proof and failed. Your initial statement is false. Sometimes you have to use your brain dank.

Vod and I often have lengthy egodeath sessions. We sometimes float about and even meet up sometimes in the upper dimensions. Never seen you there.
Obviously your an amateur and never experienced real egodeath. I wish you could join us but first you must empty your soul of all that greed, negatively and hate bubbling away under the surface that you pretend isn't there. Judging others by calling them shills just fuels your hate of the truth.

So variables aren't allowed in math?  That's funny, I thought the point of math was to construe and convey logic, not just writing numerical equations they solely convey numbers for no meaning.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

So variables aren't allowed in math?  That's funny, I thought the point of math was to construe and convey logic, not just writing numerical equations they solely convey numbers for no meaning.

Embrace love dank, let go of your hate. The universe is increasing it's vibration frequency, due to your inner unbalance. Love.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:56:49 PM

Almost.  Am very close.

Username, you're just saying a bunch of logically deprived statements in a complicated manner to act like the universe is complicated and that what you say makes sense.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: