Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mathematical proof of god  (Read 4925 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:08:17 PM

I really don't know why I read this whole thread.

Yes, but did you grok it?   Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:52:05 AM

Huh? The mathematical proof of God is the math that predicted the Higgs Boson. Now that we have found this elusive, little particle, just ask Steven Hawking what he calls it. The God particle. It'll be an interesting day if they ever find two of them at the same time. There probably is only ONE in the whole universe.

Smiley

UGG!

The God Particle: If the Universe Is the Answer, What Is the Question?, but the name is the result of the insistence of Lederman's publisher: Lederman had originally intended to refer to it as the "goddamn particle".[64]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Higgs

nsimmons

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:59:54 AM

I will quote some math from that page; below are some axioms, both mathematical and philosophical.

Please say nice things or ask good questions; otherwise you Let the crucifixion of the messengers cointinue.

Quote from: Osho
[K]nowledge that is not your own is dangerous, more dangerous than ignorance, because it is a hidden ignorance, and you will not be able to see that you are deceiving yourself. You are carrying false coins and thinking that you are a rich man. Sooner or later your poverty will be revealed. Then you will be shocked.

I never suspect for a single moment their good intentions. Whatever these people are doing, they are doing with good intentions; but the questions is not of good intentions, the question is: What is the result?
"You may murder me with good intentions, but your good intentions cannot justify my murder.

They have no awareness of a different dimension of knowing, so whatever they are doing is done in deep sleep."

First: knowledge is borrowed, realise this. The very realisation becomes a dropping of it.... Learning means being responsive to whatsoever is around you.... This is a great learning, but not knowledge.

Become the truth
There is no way to find truth — except through finding it. There is simply no way unless you are without any mind within you — because mind is like a breeze, continuously flowing, and the flame goes on wavering. When mind is not there, the breeze stops, and the flame becomes unmoving. When your consciousness is an unmoving flame, you know the truth. You have to learn how not to follow the mind.

Nobody can give you the truth, nobody, not even a Buddha, a Jesus, a Krishna.... It is beautiful that truth is not transferable in any way. Unless you reach it, you cannot reach. Unless you become it, you never have it.

Quote from: Kurt Gödel
"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents. It is a fundamental property of the mind to comprehend multitudes into unities. Sets are multitudes which are also unities. A multitude is the opposite of a unity. How can anything be both a multitude and a unity? Yet a set is just that. It is a seemingly contradictory fact that sets exist."

"To arrive at the totality of integers involves a jump. Overviewing it presupposes an infinite intuition. What is given is a psychological analysis. The point is whether it produces objective conviction."

"We do not analyze intuition to see a proof but by intuition we see something without a proof."

"Reason and understanding concern two levels of concept. Dialectics and feelings are involved in reason."

This is not math, or axioms.

noun
plural noun: axioms

A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true. A statement or proposition on which an abstractly defined structure is based.

None of those statements are self evidently true, and I see no proof structure based on these quotes. These are not even quasi-statements, the truth value can never be determined.

Waiting for one of these
3 Methods

3.1 Direct proof
    3.2 Proof by mathematical induction
    3.3 Proof by contraposition
    3.4 Proof by contradiction
    3.5 Proof by construction
    3.6 Proof by exhaustion
    3.7 Probabilistic proof
    3.8 Combinatorial proof
    3.9 Nonconstructive proof
    3.10 Statistical proofs in pure mathematics
    3.11 Computer-assisted proofs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematical_proof

Quoting people is not an axiom.

the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:28:13 AM

This was my old contribution from January, 2012.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61343.0

I made a little headway and graphed it, though I don't have access to it here Sad

Several years with this thing and I'm still confused as to whether I'm onto something really cool or it's a hunk of garbage. 
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:42:12 AM

This was my old contribution from January, 2012.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=61343.0

I made a little headway and graphed it, though I don't have access to it here Sad

Several years with this thing and I'm still confused as to whether I'm onto something really cool or it's a hunk of garbage. 

You missed that plain logic of this following:

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Everything is everything.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?

Waiting for the math???

Are words not a form of logic just as numbers?

x * 0 = 0

x * ∞ = ∞x

So, you hold self awareness, correct?  Are you nothing?  Or are you everything?

The answer is not in the math equation.  The answer is in the answer.  Do you see?

I can only open the door, you must step through yourself.
See this following:

Consider these mathematical laws:

1) Any real number, when divided by zero, produces modulus and quotient zero.

2) Any real number multiplied by zero is equal to zero.

Therefore, it logically follows, that zero divided by zero is equal to zero.

Premise 1 is false, it presupposes you can divide by zero, this operation is undefined. The division algorithm states
a=bq + r, where b|a (b divides a), The set of R/0 is not closed under division, or the multiplication inverse.

R/0 is an indeterminate form. It is undefined. A limiting process can be applied to an indeterminate form, but remember the episilon-delta proof, the limit never actually gets to zero, only "as close as we like"

The whole process shoudl be restricted to integers anyway to eliminate irrational numbers in the real set.

Right!  If you divide something by 0, that's the same as dividing it by nothing. If something isn't divided, the thing that is left is the original something, right? Therefore, 2/0=2.

Smiley

Arithmatical division is both the taking and making of groups.

An arithmatical quotient is that number of groups made or taken as a result of that division.

∴ That arithmatical quotient of arithmatical division by zero (id est, that number of groups of, quantitatively, nothing one can take/make from any something) is absolute (indeed, that exact opposite [logical not] of quantitative nothing, "−0").

Oh, play the mathematical BS. This is the exact reason stuff is so confounded.

Take 10 Arabs in the desert. Divide their number by 2 and you get 2 groups of 5, right. Since "0" is nothing, divide them by nothing and they are not divide, right? So, there are still 10 Arabs, right?

English has its characteristic laws that don't make any sense. Mathematics is a language that has characteristic laws that don't make any sense as well. It's the reason that we have flaws in our thinking.

Smiley
With five Arab individuals, one may "make/take" −0 non-existent (think: null) groups of them (indeed, these would already "exist").

Look, -0 is absence of zero. So, what exactly is the amount of non-zero?

Smiley
See my emboldened text above.

Wasn't a question. Was English. Non-zero is the set of whatever we were talking about = 10 Arabs.

Smiley

See this following limakasidian number line:
Code:
−∞   …   −10   −9   −8   −7   −6   −5   −4   −3   −2   −1   0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   …   ∞

−0

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.  I have no idea how this relates to my post, and if there was sarcasm, I definitely missed it.
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 06:23:08 AM

I will quote some math from that page; below are some axioms, both mathematical and philosophical.

Please say nice things or ask good questions; otherwise you Let the crucifixion of the messengers cointinue.

[K]nowledge that is not your own is dangerous, more dangerous than ignorance, because it is a hidden ignorance, and you will not be able to see that you are deceiving yourself. You are carrying false coins and thinking that you are a rich man. Sooner or later your poverty will be revealed. Then you will be shocked.

I never suspect for a single moment their good intentions. Whatever these people are doing, they are doing with good intentions; but the questions is not of good intentions, the question is: What is the result?
"You may murder me with good intentions, but your good intentions cannot justify my murder.

They have no awareness of a different dimension of knowing, so whatever they are doing is done in deep sleep."

First: knowledge is borrowed, realise this. The very realisation becomes a dropping of it.... Learning means being responsive to whatsoever is around you.... This is a great learning, but not knowledge.

Become the truth
There is no way to find truth — except through finding it. There is simply no way unless you are without any mind within you — because mind is like a breeze, continuously flowing, and the flame goes on wavering. When mind is not there, the breeze stops, and the flame becomes unmoving. When your consciousness is an unmoving flame, you know the truth. You have to learn how not to follow the mind.

Nobody can give you the truth, nobody, not even a Buddha, a Jesus, a Krishna.... It is beautiful that truth is not transferable in any way. Unless you reach it, you cannot reach. Unless you become it, you never have it.

"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents. It is a fundamental property of the mind to comprehend multitudes into unities. Sets are multitudes which are also unities. A multitude is the opposite of a unity. How can anything be both a multitude and a unity? Yet a set is just that. It is a seemingly contradictory fact that sets exist."

"To arrive at the totality of integers involves a jump. Overviewing it presupposes an infinite intuition. What is given is a psychological analysis. The point is whether it produces objective conviction."

"We do not analyze intuition to see a proof but by intuition we see something without a proof."

"Reason and understanding concern two levels of concept. Dialectics and feelings are involved in reason."

noun

A statement or proposition that is regarded as being established, accepted, or self-evidently true. A statement or proposition on which an abstractly defined structure is based.

When Kurt Gödel tells you what a set is, that is the verbal transmission of an axiom.

You really think that the truth value of the following can never be determined?

"A set is a unity of which its elements are the constituents."

On what grounds do you deny this self-evident nature of sets?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:11:08 PM

Become the truth

noun

When Kurt Gödel tells you what a set is, that is the verbal transmission of an axiom.

"Integer" is an Aristotelian "natural kind" whereof individual "integers" are absolutely partial manifestations. (Indeed, negative zero is the only true "Integer." [Remember, "−0 ÷ x = −0 ⇔ x ≠ −0".])

Zero (0) implies "nothing;" -0 implies "everything," the whole universe and all the dimensions.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:25:10 PM

Become the truth

noun

"Integer" is an Aristotelian "natural kind" whereof individual "integers" are absolutely partial manifestations. (Indeed, negative zero is the only true "Integer." [Remember, "−0 ÷ x = −0 ⇔ x ≠ −0".])

Zero (0) implies "nothing;" -0 implies "everything," the whole universe and all the dimensions.  Smiley

The opposite of "nothing" is not "everything," but rather "not nothing."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:18:37 PM

Become the truth

noun

Zero (0) implies "nothing;" -0 implies "everything," the whole universe and all the dimensions.  Smiley

The opposite of "nothing" is not "everything," but rather "not nothing."

The complement of the universal set (that is, the empty set) is its logical not—not an element hereof.

Besides, the universe is so interdependent that nobody knows if there could be a partial universal set. It simply might not be able to exist.

Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:00:26 PM

If your looking for an interesting educational discussion, choosing a "dank thread" was a poor choice.
Was it?

It's a matter of your perspective and your participation.
Well generally what happens in a "dank thread" is he tells everyone his views, then if anyone disagrees with him, he replys with something completely unrelated or just simple dismisses and ignores it. That's why they always end up as "The Dank Show", purely for entertainment purposes.

Embrace love dank, let go of your hate. The universe is increasing it's vibration frequency, due to your inner unbalance. Love.

Suggest to educate self about forgiveness, and reach that high frequency yourself first.
I was actually just playing dank at his own silly games of just replying to a question with something completely unrelated. His favourite game. Smiley

Suggest to educate self about forgiveness, and reach that high frequency yourself first.
God requires repentance and so must we. Dank shows none.
Suggest you educate yourself about dank.

Edit: In my life experience, handing out any unearned forgiveness too easily and others will just walk all over you. Others (including myself) should correct their wrongdoing with high priority order of precedence, or they are not genuine.

I share my beliefs and I speak as I can for you to understand.  My responses all relate to the picture I am trying to paint.  For you to see the picture, you must see the meaning.

It is indeed perspective, for from my end of the spectrum, those who mock and ridicule the beliefs I hold are the ones who dismiss the information presented with off topic replies.

One must stand in my shoes to see as I see.  Empathy is a lost art in a world that ignores unity and boasts judgement.  One must feel as others feel in order to understand what I portray - that which is unity.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:23:32 AM

Thank you for sharing your perspective bl4kjaguar, and I enjoyed the quote.

Forgiveness is the only way to peace.  It's something that must be felt with true intentions.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:38:22 AM

If your looking for an interesting educational discussion, choosing a "dank thread" was a poor choice.
Was it?

It's a matter of your perspective and your participation.
Well generally what happens in a "dank thread" is he tells everyone his views, then if anyone disagrees with him, he replys with something completely unrelated or just simple dismisses and ignores it. That's why they always end up as "The Dank Show", purely for entertainment purposes.

Embrace love dank, let go of your hate. The universe is increasing it's vibration frequency, due to your inner unbalance. Love.

I was actually just playing dank at his own silly games of just replying to a question with something completely unrelated. His favourite game. Smiley

God requires repentance and so must we. Dank shows none.
Suggest you educate yourself about dank.

Edit: In my life experience, handing out any unearned forgiveness too easily and others will just walk all over you. Others (including myself) should correct their wrongdoing with high priority order of precedence, or they are not genuine.

I share my beliefs and I speak as I can for you to understand.  My responses all relate to the picture I am trying to paint.  For you to see the picture, you must see the meaning.

It is indeed perspective, for from my end of the spectrum, those who mock and ridicule the beliefs I hold are the ones who dismiss the information presented with off topic replies.

One must stand in my shoes to see as I see.  Empathy is a lost art in a world that ignores unity and boasts judgement.  One must feel as others feel in order to understand what I portray - that which is unity.

Yeah, choosing a computer/financial forum to preach about god is probably not the best audience you seek.
I wouldn't pick the off topic section of a electronic forum to discuss gardening.

(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 07:54:48 AM

LMFAO! I thought I'd share with you all. Check out the top comment in this imgur thread!  Grin

http://imgur.com/gallery/34v1kJ9

Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 08:02:07 AM

God is all.  God is the universe.  God is oneness.  God is light.  God is love.  God is consciousness.

God is positivity.

Ego is none.  Ego is fear.  Ego is death.  Ego is doubt.  Ego is random.

Ego is negativity.

God believes in everything.  Ego believes in nothing.

Everything is everything.

Nothing is nothing.

Everything = ∞

Nothing = 0

Multiply any form of logic times zero, what do you get?

Explain: ∞ * 0 = 0

and I thought 0 is NOT negative?

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2014, 09:13:58 AM

Not again with this again. There is no proof, there never has been any.
Stop making such threads until you actually have proof.
a :  the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact
b :  the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning
Reasoning.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 10:07:16 AM

Not again with this again. There is no proof, there never has been any.
Stop making such threads until you actually have proof.
a :  the cogency of evidence that compels acceptance by the mind of a truth or a fact
b :  the process or an instance of establishing the validity of a statement especially by derivation from other statements in accordance with principles of reasoning
Reasoning.

Reasoning. I like reasoning. Reasoning says that there is an extremely great God. It says it in the facts that...
1. The universe is full of tremendously great complexity...
2. at the same time that there is entropy in everything...
3. which couldn't happen without randomness...
4. but we only see cause and effect (no randomness)...
5. yet the hearts of millions and billions of people recognize the spiritual reality of God.

Reasoning.

Smiley

MarketNeutral

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:59:04 AM

Consider the problem from a different perspective. Euler's identity, e^ipi+1=0, is as good a place as any to begin a search for a proof of god. Or the Riemann hypothesis. Or Euclid's Elements.

Archimedes, Gauss, Ramanujan, Hilbert, Erdős, Poincaré, etc.: they are the ones who perhaps have glimpsed something higher. Mathematical truth, conveyed in modern times in proof form, is complete and forever true and, some would suggest, divine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: