Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:00:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes?  (Read 50969 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

as good citizens we must respect the decisions that the country has made and follow the rules in which we live.

And the answer goes back to each other's conscience. If we can think more wisely. by paying taxes we can help the country's development through obedience and tax payment compliance! And later it's all for our common good and the benefits we can feel together.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

Peope agreeing to pay taxes because it is their priority and its in their government law. Its for their own good to fund their country because tax is what the government are using to pay their workers and to built infrastructure or road in order to keep society in a better way.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:47:57 AM

I am on otherside of the tax payers. I don't like to pay taxes and never paid.
in my opinion If you own a large company and you have employees than you need to pay taxes but earnings from financial decisions won't be taxed
I think everyone doesn't like paying taxes. I'm a corporate employee and my salary is automatically deducted by the company for taxes. I dont like it. but government finances come from that source? repairing damaged roads, building bridges, financing the elderly and poor, etc. it's a blessing of paying taxes on the government. yeah although sometimes it is corrupted by some elements. but your taxes are very useful for government finances. yeah you don't like paying taxes but lets say you do not pay taxes to the government but you're financing this country for the better
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:27 AM

I am sure that people love to pay taxes because they love their country, they understand that all state expenses to state-made infrastructure are part of taxes, by paying taxes they are like heroes who help and defend their country.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:30 AM

People agree to pay taxes because it has been a culture to some to pay your taxes every month. Once you live in a country run by the government it is already given that an individual should pay them for the betterment of the country and the people living in it. Taxes has been implemented long before out grandparents parents are born and we also can benefit from it once we retire. The problem with some government officials is that some are not using the tax we've paid to fix or use it for public benefit but instead use it for their own needs and that's why there are some who will not pay their tax or decide to not pay their taxes than be used by these kind of corrupt government officials.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

Many people believe that it is better and easier to pay taxes than to have problems with its state and the tax inspection. I understand them, people want to sleep calm and have no problem with the law.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Some are just willing to pay taxes because they think that many are wasted due to misuse and cheating their fellowship. Others do not want to pay taxes because they that the government will not use the money properly and just wipe out the money they paid. It is important to pay tax because of this the government funds the government for the promotion of all government programs such as school , salaries of the employee in the government and especially the funds for country's security are taken away. But others do not want to paid.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

It's violence agencies in Government to force you to do

But it is a must to pay taxes if you live on a country. A country will run if the people living in it will pay taxes to do their job. We cannot expect a country to serve and help you for free, we need to pay them or else where will they get all the money to pay the huge project they do so you can live a better life in their hands
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Because people are afraid of their government and what it can do to you for non-payment of taxes
stephylarde

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.
The money you pay in taxes goes to many places. In addition to paying the salaries of government workers, your tax dollars also help to support common resources, such as police and firefighters. Tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and well-maintained. Taxes fund public libraries and parks.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

I've always believed that taxation is theft. Then again, without taxes, the world would be super fucked up. It's a necessary evil. Capital gains tax, on the other hand... that I can live without. Which I do Wink

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Difficult to refuse, the tax has become a regulation set by the government, and will be given a fine if it does not pay taxes. Although the heart refused but we still have to pay taxes.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Well we cannot do anything about it. People agreed to pay taxes because thats mandatory, you can never have your salary without paying taxes specially if its government entity, cause as they say your tax will be used for the public services, salary of our local people such as police , teachers, public doctors, and each individual salary will be used for our country to be better.

boonsterx

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:14 PM

If anyone do not want to pay taxes, they should not stay in the country and should move to another territory.

There are many tangibles and intangibles that we pay for using our taxes.. security, roads, education and the ability to simply call ourselves a citizen. It is like a membership fee.. so it is not enough to just say I do not want to be part of this country so I do not need to pay tax.

If you are serious about not paying taxes, you should move to another territory immediately cos if you earn or gain any money while enjoying the security and intangible services within your country, you ought to give a cut of that profits to the govt so that they can continue to maintain the country.

Many people do not realized that and often fail to appreciate the fact that they have enjoyed the status and privileges of being a citizen since birth and want to now stop paying taxes.

Anyway there are several countries that have very friendly laws about capital gains. If we feel strongly against paying taxes from our gains, we should consider moving there.

These countries are not hard to find.. just track all those wealthy individuals, especially those who have made their fortunes from the tech boom. Where have some of them moved to? dig a little and you will find a list of countries who are not taking a cut from your capital gains.

Sorry for ranting on. I believe in paying taxes as all countries need the funds to run the countries so that we can have an environment to make more money.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

People agree to pay taxes to the government becsuse its our obligation to pay such taxes because this is the income of the government and in return the government provides us with infrustructure , hospitals , roads and other services. 

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
casternetwork

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

It is also true that people agree to pay taxes because the country needs tax money to build or provide for poor or disadvantaged areas. On the other hand, if an individual or organization does not pay taxes most closely, Penalty to intimidate others

Am I spamming? Report me!
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

The thing is even not in fear, but the fact that people are accustomed to this for hundreds of years. Many tax burden on ordinary citizens. All this taught from an early age.Children are taught that to properly pay taxes, obey, instill people with inferiority complex, etc.

Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Many people agree to pay taxes, it is because we have no choice but to pay tax especially those who are employed, it was already deducted on their net salary. Generally, tax were use for public purpose such as public hospitals, public school and public works and highways which many ordinary people can benefit from it.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

Government needs fund, and the way government to get it is to tax people.  Now the question is, where does this taxes goes, developed country have a very good way of using the tax collected from people, jobless have pension, senior citizen have pensions and lots of free services, and this is where those taxes goes.  Basically the reason is that people wanted to have these free services and pension when they are in need so that is why they are willing to pay taxes to the government.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

If anyone do not want to pay taxes, they should not stay in the country and should move to another territory.

There are many tangibles and intangibles that we pay for using our taxes.. security, roads, education and the ability to simply call ourselves a citizen. It is like a membership fee.. so it is not enough to just say I do not want to be part of this country so I do not need to pay tax.

If you are serious about not paying taxes, you should move to another territory immediately cos if you earn or gain any money while enjoying the security and intangible services within your country, you ought to give a cut of that profits to the govt so that they can continue to maintain the country.

Many people do not realized that and often fail to appreciate the fact that they have enjoyed the status and privileges of being a citizen since birth and want to now stop paying taxes.

Anyway there are several countries that have very friendly laws about capital gains. If we feel strongly against paying taxes from our gains, we should consider moving there.

These countries are not hard to find.. just track all those wealthy individuals, especially those who have made their fortunes from the tech boom. Where have some of them moved to? dig a little and you will find a list of countries who are not taking a cut from your capital gains.

Sorry for ranting on. I believe in paying taxes as all countries need the funds to run the countries so that we can have an environment to make more money.
So, it means taxes as your contribution to country because you can get salary in your Country. Okay, it's acceptable.
I can't imagine with our daily life if no taxes, especially for Nation Security. I pay taxes and let the Goverment handle all of Public Facillity.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: