Bitcoin Forum
April 22, 2018, 08:56:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes?  (Read 46988 times)
sebuh lemaratos

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I want to pay taxes, because I know that the tax is for the state. and for state expenditure. such as paying employees, make roads and others.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inanilujimi

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

it is impossible not to pay taxes because we enjoy the facilities made by the government.
by paying your taxes also helped build the country's economy.
do not ever dream of wanting to live without tax because as a good citizen we have to follow the rules made by the government.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
mware

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:40 AM

They want the quality of life that taxes pay for. taxes cover health care, all education including university and to a certain extent pension. for example, when you contribute to pay taxes, to the budget that handles road maintenance, construction, and improvements, you get to drive for free anywhere you want any time you want.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
4U

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

Taxes need to be paid, it is a basis of the state, we are given free education and medical attendance. If I dont pay a tax, I will be pursued under the law. This idea it not to be pleasant to me) If whether to remove taxes and they will be nobody there will be a state?
I am agree with your statement everything that government use to fix they fix for our benefit, as a citizen it is our duty to pay the tax well on time and to  make everything easy for us, it is very day need to get paid for our tax, like other official needs it is important to pay the tax too, it will purify your earnings officially and will make you save from all government issues, it will be good for the future of bitcoin as well to pay the tax and people will feel secure to invest for bitcoin they will leave the idea that bitcoin is a scamming if it will involve the government.
Hannahanto

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:06:46 PM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Right.  But at the same time what would happen if the government does not worry about it's citizens employment?  We pay tax to the government as it plays a vital role in bringing up employments.

To say the fact, government runs on our tax.  Every free service to the people is done by our tax.  Directly we tax payers are the back bone of government I would say.

ALAX     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████████ █    [ WHITEPAPER ]        TGE    17th April     [  ONE PAGER  ]    █ ██████████████ █
TWITTER             REDDIT             FACEBOOK             LINKEDIN             DISCORD             SLACK             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
GamingBro

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Taxes are necessary to make country live at my opinion and if you want to recive electricity and other stuff from government you should pay for it.

betetakjelas

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

We are only chess controlled by someone called by the government, I pay taxes because I realize everything will be used for the development of the country, which I regret my country is a refuge for corrupt officials who take some of the people's money for themselves. , I do not agree if they are only in the law on the iron bars, I want every corrupt official cut his hand or killed.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
Flickkk

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Blurred man on a Fake Taxi B)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
because of tax it is use to help some poor people to have a medical attentions .
and so we can have roads. tax helps in some way.
but some greedy government officer just steal the taxes so they will become rich.

dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

People agree paying taxes first because it is the right thing to do. 2nd, because it is our lawful duty to the country we live in. All of our taxes are use by the government in maintenance and improvement of our country.
chel0

Activity: 70

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:54:44 PM

I don't know in other countries but here in our country paying taxes is an obligation, whether we agree or not, we have to pay for it. Like when buying goods, it has already a Value Added Tax and there's nothing we could do but to accept it. Anyway, this taxes are being used by the government to finance basic social services that are important to the lives of citizens and economic growth.

XYO │ Network  ▸▸  https://www.xyo.network/
Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
Mr.John19

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

I am not strictly against taxation of bitcoin. Income tax can help our economy to grow because that it would go to the construction of the bridge, service for the public, etc. if the bitcoin has a tax there is big chance not to ban it by the governments and everyone will adopt it even the banks. So, if that happens, all the transaction will be faster. We don’t need a remittance to transfer or send our money to our loved ones abroad.

ALAX     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████████ █    [ WHITEPAPER ]        TGE    17th April     [  ONE PAGER  ]    █ ██████████████ █
TWITTER             REDDIT             FACEBOOK             LINKEDIN             DISCORD             SLACK             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
Utuhikan

Activity: 111
Merit: 14

Redefining Token Listing Standards

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

Because we live in the country, every goverment nation has its own rules and it becomes the duty of the citizen to obidien and to respect the rule. Tax is a moddals to build a country, so pay tax is an obligation to every citizen.

Kambal2000

Activity: 434
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Because we live in the country, every goverment nation has its own rules and it becomes the duty of the citizen to obidien and to respect the rule. Tax is a moddals to build a country, so pay tax is an obligation to every citizen.
Even if we don't disagree if the government had finally released a law regulating tax or imposing tax on it then what we can do is to follow and obey the rules in our country, if not it is either jail or bail which will cause burden in the future so it is better to follow.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

Whyral Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:43 PM

Even if we don't disagree if the government had finally released a law regulating tax or imposing tax on it then what we can do is to follow and obey the rules in our country, if not it is either jail or bail which will cause burden in the future so it is better to follow.

Another very attractive option is to get a second passport from countries such as Dominica, Grenada and St.Kitts-Nevis, where there is no income tax. If your earnings are mostly in the form of capital gains and dividends, then you may find this option very attractive.

Whyral.Network - Transforming Social Media Marketing
AI Based Decentralized Influencer Marketing and Influencer Evaluation Platform Powered by Blockchain
Whyral Token - 50% Bonus - Pre ICO starts on 15th April
Twitter | Telegram | Discord | White Paper
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Haha, no one has enough brave to against the policies of the government, unless someone is the terrorism or the criminal, usually everyone wants to follow the policies of the government instead of against the government.
Against the government just make us have more trouble than we doing follow as their want.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
cryp24x

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

People agree paying taxes first because it is the right thing to do. 2nd, because it is our lawful duty to the country we live in. All of our taxes are use by the government in maintenance and improvement of our country.

I totally agree with you! We should do our part as a citizen of our own country. While we are crying for change, we should give whatever is necessary to make our country a good place to live in. The government needs funds to do every project and it's quite impossible for them to execute it without out our taxes. Building infrastructures need a huge amount of funds and helping our country to progress is quite a great deed.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄           
         ▄████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀████▄        
      ▄███▀                 ▀███▄     
     ███▀                     ▀███    
   ▄██▀                         ▀██▄  
   ██▀                           ▐██  
  ███     ▄█████▄     ▄████▄▄     ███ 
  ██▌   ▐██     ██▄ ▄█▀    ▀██    ▐██ 
  ██    ██       █████      ▐█▌   ▐██ 
  ██    ▐██▄    ██▀ ▀█▄    ▄██    ▐██ 
  ██      ▀█████▀     ▀████▀▀     ▐██ 
  ██                              ▐██ 
  ██             █▄▄▄█            ▐██ 
  ██    ▄▄         ▄         ▄▄   ▐██ 
  ██▄▄██████▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄██ 
  ▀██▀    ▀▀████▀     ▀████▀     ▀██▀ 
                                     API
  C A S P E R 
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
  Telegram    Facebook    www.casperproject.io    Github    Twitter    ANN 
GrannyC

Activity: 140

BITNATION

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:32 PM

I only pay taxes if I know that I am going to suffer the consequences if I don´t and I think that everyone does the same, is just because we are forced to do so by force.

waichi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Taxes keep the government alive. Tax is the backbone. Without it, it cannot stand alone. So in order for our government to do their job, we must do our job also by paying the proper tax amount whether it is against our will or not.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
BLACK LEG

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:37:54 PM

I just obey the government tax regulation, I think the tax is a government asset to build a country, by paying taxes then we help the development of a country

BobsRepair.com  /  Powered by S T E E M
▐|       JOIN TOKENSALE | Apr 4th       |▌
EnricoGomez

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

Taxes build the country, aides the government to provide services for people. It serves as maintenance and improvement fund. It is for government institutions providing free services like schools, hospitals and even roads. It benefits all including the taxpayer himself.
Armed men refusing to pay will surely be counted as terrorists violating security so pretty sure authority will do its thing. Militaty and police departments are funded by taxes as well you know.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.