Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes?  (Read 50971 times)
Prasinos

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
we all want a goverment services such as better,,tax money helps to ensure the roads you travel on are safe and we'll maintained,,we pay taxes because it's our duty as citizen,,but the problem if the elected people in the government was corrupt ,our tax was gone
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

People who pay taxes are of course many reasons and I'm sure because of very strict regulations, even in my country all transactions above $ 100 then have to use tax numbers so it is difficult to avoid taxes.

Paying is taxes to government is one our main responsibility as a good citizen of a repulic and it is important because the taxes they collected to us will really help improve our country.
Yeah you are right, we are oblige to pay taxes because it is in the constitution that we have to pay taxes otherwise we will face the consequences of not paying. Besides, taxes are the bloodstream of a government because it is used to fund government projects.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I think the government does not just give obligations to its people like taxes. Taxes must be paid otherwise the government will act. Tax is indeed to advance the facilities in a country
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 448

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:57:05 AM

why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
I think the government does not just give obligations to its people like taxes. Taxes must be paid otherwise the government will act. Tax is indeed to advance the facilities in a country
and it is also a program that almost exists in all countries. well, we know this for the development of the country, so when we do not pay taxes, it will be exposed to some violations. well, if that's good for this country, then everything would agree to pay taxes.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:06:29 AM

People who pay taxes are of course many reasons and I'm sure because of very strict regulations, even in my country all transactions above $ 100 then have to use tax numbers so it is difficult to avoid taxes.
Yes, most countries are forcing a person to pay taxes, otherwise paying taxes can then be punished by imprisonment, but in fact other than coercion it may be better to pay taxes because of awareness because if we realize and understand that all the state charges from taxes then we will gladly pay tax.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:16:37 AM

Because the majority of people want to lead a peaceful life and mainly also because we don’t have any other choice or alternative. Fact is fact and this is what we have been taught and programmed into our mind
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:54:53 AM

Because the majority of people want to lead a peaceful life and mainly also because we don’t have any other choice or alternative. Fact is fact and this is what we have been taught and programmed into our mind

People agree to pay taxes because they are a good citizen and they want to help improve the economy they are living. As a citizen that is our main responsibility is pay taxes once we have earnings.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:20 AM

People agree to pay taxes because they are a good citizen and they want to help improve the economy they are living. As a citizen that is our main responsibility is pay taxes once we have earnings.
Yes, with a good and active campaign from the government, it makes a lot of people aware of paying taxes, if not paying taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis and a more severe economic recession.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Many people agree to pay taxes because they want to help our government and its the way to improve our economy. All people are being awareness of this thing because this is our responsibity to do not only in our country but in the whole world that once we earn/get money we will need to pay it. We don't have any choices to disagree it so we need to agree no matter what.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:41:17 AM

Yes, with a good and active campaign from the government, it makes a lot of people aware of paying taxes, if not paying taxes then the government will seek other funds such as foreign debt that would cause a crisis and a more severe economic recession.
besides that with the tax means government will legalize bitcoin in my country, therefore i would prefer if collected tax from btc. it makes us feel safe because there is legal protection from the government

Sakash

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Taxes people are not able to do development work in society like theirs for the development of society, nation and country. And the other government does so by imposing imposing taxes on people through tax.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

People tend to pay taxes because without tax, government  would be unable to meet the demands of their people. And taxes can affect the state of economic growth of a country, that's one of the reason why most of the people agree to pay taxes.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

Because it is part of our society to pay taxes that is where we get our salary if we are working in a government. But not all people wants that thing that is why they are very happy to know bitcoins because they now have the freedom of their own money not having any taxes at all because there are some people that are saying they cannot feel the tax that they paying for the government. Becwuse that cannot be distributed equaly but still. They cannot do anything before but now decentralized currency is here.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

Mark Bond, of Norfolk, England was arrested in 2010 for non-payment of tax, despite handing police a "notice of intent" stating that he was no longer a UK citizen. He told police that the notice had already been delivered to the Queen and the prime minister. He told the local paper: "Today I asked the judge to walk into the court under common law and not commercial law. If I had entered under commercial law it would prove that I accepted its law. I was denied my rights to go in there." He was sentenced to three months custody, suspended on condition that he pay off the debt at £20 a week.

Really? This is definitely hilarious, what was the guy thinking self ? They would never let him win the case though I reason with him. Free him and everyone would head to court too. Who loves taxes except the government.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:39:52 AM

People want to pay taxes because they want their job to be seen as legal by their government. Many governments do not even have any initiatives in this regard. The initiative to leave is described by many other governments as Ponzi ...

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

If we are under the centralization it means we are in control by the government of the country we belongs. Now if you are asking about here in cryptoworld then if there are crypto enthusiast accept about the regulation of taxes in crypto, maybe because they prevent for the hackers. Just my wish is if this things happen I guess it will work anyway.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:27:36 PM

I'm sure the main reason people paying taxes because they want to help the state realize the development and good public services, if not pay taxes then the infrastructure becomes bad and certainly impact on the state security system.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Do you understand that a lot of things was made using taxes? Clean streets, good roads, salary for teachers in school, for workers. I don't see any other way to maintain the infrastructure of the country.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

i think people did not agreed to pay taxes. people were left with no choice. tax already existed even before Christ, it’s biblical. now, we all are left without a choice. if given the chance to choose, i will not pay any tax. i am working for myself and not for the people collecting taxes.
Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

if you are to choose, would you pay taxes? we are left with no choice. i would prefer paying taxes than being put to jail for tax evasion. here in our country, it is automatic salary deduction for taxes. no choice.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 »
  Print  

Jump to: