Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:57:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinEXpress lies he didn't write Microcash articles on RipoffReport  (Read 3574 times)
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:22:21 PM

I'm sure the creator having millions of solidcoin and then changing the system so that new blocks give like almost no coin is very decentralized and fair

so much fail in solidcoin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Etlase2

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 12:33:30 AM

I'm sure the creator having millions of solidcoin and then changing the system so that new blocks give like almost no coin is very decentralized and fair

You know, I've never seen any actual code posted that shows what brought that change. I'm just honestly curious if it was in the code or if it was the trust nodes agreeing on a new solidcoin version with a lower rate. I wasn't paying attention to these boards when SC was first around. Either way it's hilarious. The CPF though is evidence enough for anyone who would ever seriously consider using MicroCash. It is a way too blatantly obvious "I know how to spend your money better than you do" tax. With, as far as I can tell, no actual plan to ever end. So much shadiness.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 10:42:34 PM

You know, I've never seen any actual code posted that shows what brought that change. I'm just honestly curious if it was in the code or if it was the trust nodes agreeing on a new solidcoin version with a lower rate. I wasn't paying attention to these boards when SC was first around. Either way it's hilarious. The CPF though is evidence enough for anyone who would ever seriously consider using MicroCash. It is a way too blatantly obvious "I know how to spend your money better than you do" tax. With, as far as I can tell, no actual plan to ever end. So much shadiness.

Agreed the CPF should only exist if there is a multitude of community users willing to sign their name to the project and each hold a piece of the "key" to the CPF to be spent for community purposes.

QUESTION: If RS/CH were to pass away (in theory) how would the CPF hold its purpose?

That's right even the "god" known as RS/CH has limitations and thus limits the system by the fact that he is NOT IMMORTAL.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
drakahn

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 11:56:57 PM

I've been wondering what gap solidcoin was filling to still exist, at first i thought of it as a parasite (solidcoinmafia leeching value) but now i see it as more of a sheepdog, there to keep the slowest and sickest of the herd separate from the rest, or maybe its just a scam and it'll go away when its worth cashing out (OH GOD NEVER!)

14ga8dJ6NGpiwQkNTXg7KzwozasfaXNfEU
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:10:48 AM

I've been wondering what gap solidcoin was filling to still exist, at first i thought of it as a parasite (solidcoinmafia leeching value) but now i see it as more of a sheepdog, there to keep the slowest and sickest of the herd separate from the rest, or maybe its just a scam and it'll go away when its worth cashing out (OH GOD NEVER!)

The SoiledClaim blockchain is a repository for those too stupid to use Bitcoin safely. A moron magnet so to speak.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
drakahn

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:33:55 AM

Solidcoin 1.0 was a cliff, solidcoin 2.0 was a blocker at the edge of that cliff, microcash may be the builder they need to get out of here... but oh, its building in the wrong direction, over the top of solidcoin 2.0, over the cliff, going to be a messy fall when it runs out of steps for a shitload of lemmings

notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 12:16:38 AM

Solidcoin 1.0 was a cliff, solidcoin 2.0 was a blocker at the edge of that cliff, microcash may be the builder they need to get out of here... but oh, its building in the wrong direction, over the top of solidcoin 2.0, over the cliff, going to be a messy fall when it runs out of steps for a shitload of lemmings

"You bitcoin bastards simply can't get enough...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpPQBL7PNhs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

L.M.A.O.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 12:24:08 AM

L.M.A.O.

I swear you add no value to this forum. At least I'm asking for some validity and light to be shed on the shit known as SC/MC. All you do is put up retarded pictures claiming how stupid us "bitcoin-trolls" are.
drakahn

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 03:24:09 AM

L.M.A.O.

And its Lemming number one

notyep

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2012, 05:32:21 PM

L.M.A.O.

I swear you add no value to this forum. At least I'm asking for some validity and light to be shed on the shit known as SC/MC. All you do is put up retarded pictures claiming how stupid us "bitcoin-trolls" are.

I disagree...  I only amplify how one dimensional you specific crew of MC$ haters really are which is very easy to showcase.  *winks*

bulanula

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 07:59:37 PM

I disagree...  I only amplify how one dimensional you specific crew of MC$ haters really are which is very easy to showcase.  *winks*

Notyep, which is Peyton backwards is starting to sound a whole lot like Smoothie LOL
[/quote]

Hey, I thought I was smoothie Huh

Get your facts straight !
LoWang

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2012, 09:45:46 PM

When the "founders" of a currency have to hide behind aliases, it is the sign of a scam.

You mean like "Satoshi Nakamoto"?  Grin
Oh yes it seems to be pseudonym as well Wink
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 03:22:07 PM

When the "founders" of a currency have to hide behind aliases, it is the sign of a scam.

You mean like "Satoshi Nakamoto"?  Grin
Oh yes it seems to be pseudonym as well Wink

Gavin Andresen and the other active developers are not pseudonyms.
We have been over this already, pay attention. Oh wait, SoiledCoin is all about making the same mistakes over and over. Smiley
Speaking of the coin du filth, where is it?

chrisrico

Activity: 496

View Profile
June 05, 2012, 08:57:47 PM

You originally said "founders", which Gavin is not, and not "active developers".
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 12:49:12 AM

Fixed that for you.

You originally said "founders", which Gavin is not, and not "active developers".

You made a leap of logic. If S Nakamoto is a pseudonym and we don't know who he is, we cannot be certain that he/she was not one of the current active developers. You also assume that S Nakamoto was a single entity instead of a group of people publishing under a pseudonym. But this is just rehashing an old conversation. Bitcoin's genesis is a bit bizarre and leaves something to be desired grant you. If Bitcoin was proprietary source, with no white paper, with developers hiding behind aliases and phony registrar details I would not be a proponent of it.

chrisrico

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 03:09:21 AM

Fixed that for you.

You made a leap of logic. If S Nakamoto is a pseudonym and we don't know who he is, we cannot be certain that he/she was not one of the current active developers. You also assume that S Nakamoto was a single entity instead of a group of people publishing under a pseudonym. But this is just rehashing an old conversation. Bitcoin's genesis is a bit bizarre and leaves something to be desired grant you. If Bitcoin was proprietary source, with no white paper, with developers hiding behind aliases and phony registrar details I would not be a proponent of it.

You seem to be jumping through some awfully tiny hoops in order to defend something you said which is inaccurate...
k9quaint
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 02:12:20 PM

Fixed that for you.

You seem to be jumping through some awfully tiny hoops in order to defend something you said which is inaccurate...

I see that you have run out of argument and finally agree with me. Speaking of jumping through tiny hoops, when are you going to stop hopping through them?

P.S. I put "founders" in quotes. What do the quotes around it signify?

chrisrico

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 07:38:31 PM

Why don't you just explain what you really meant when you said

sd

Activity: 730

View Profile
June 06, 2012, 08:28:27 PM

Why don't you just explain what you really meant when you said

chrisrico, k9quaint,

Why don't you two just get a hotel room and get it over with?

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 08:02:38 PM

Notyep, which is Peyton backwards is starting to sound a whole lot like Smoothie LOL

Hey, I thought I was smoothie Huh

Get your facts straight !

nah, Smoothie was at least likeable.
[/quote]

Aww you guys missed me? That's so sweet....hehehehe

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: