Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITMAIN‘s Liquid Cooled Miner C1: It is not only cool, but it is cool  (Read 18257 times)
syscooling

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 03:16:36 AM

Anyone know how many watts the cooling system uses?  I'm guessing around 30watts (around 15w for the pump and 3 fans at maybe 2w each on the low end).  Wondering if it would be possible to run 2 C1's (840w) on 1 1600watt EVGA power supply with 2 water cooling kits even though it's a little over specs, anyone already try this?  (70A each C1 plus water cooking kit x2 is more than the 133.3A 12v rating for the 1600w).
0.5A for pump,1.2A for fans,voltage is 12V,total watts is 20.4w.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
slastar

Activity: 147
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:03:58 AM

My kit arrive today, here is some foto what is in the box.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:11:52 AM

syscooling, can you offer regular air mail shipping option?

coiners99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:28:00 AM

nice rig.. want it!!!

hope can buy as soon as possible  Cry Cry
maxwellga

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 08:47:20 PM

Any news if C1 is actually shipping as stated or going to be delayed?
Anyone received the cooling kit yet ?

I just checked my Bitmain account. My C1 has shipped via UPS to the US today. Currently awaiting clearance from customs(?). Smiley
Subw

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:02:07 PM

+ payment in BTC is a must
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:13:52 PM

+ payment in BTC is a must

I don't blame syscooling for my crappy shipping, I blame DHL and wish they used UPS or some other service.

My driver on DHL literally called and asked if I wanted to meet him in a town a hour away.    When he was told no... he would actually need to deliver the package magically I was told he didnt have the package and it would be a day.  Online it showed he had the package. Well I waited another day got it.  Never had a delivery guy want me to drive a hour before in my life.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 09:17:25 PM

I just checked my Bitmain account. My C1 has shipped via UPS to the US today. Currently awaiting clearance from customs(?). Smiley

I can verify they are shipping aswell.
dsheaffer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:16:35 PM

I ordered two C1s about a week ago, but they have not yet shipped.  I pinged BitMainTech earlier this evening for an ETA; no response yet. 

Also, although Syscooling.com sent an email with a DHL shipping number for the coolers, the DHL website says it is invalid and when I try to get the status of this order from the syscooling site, I get a 404 error.

On only a vaguely related note, has anyone used BTCrow to escrow BTC for private buy / sell transactions?  I'm trying to sell seven of my S3s and the potential buyer wants to use this service.  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance for any advice.
well,just be patient,your informaition will be showed soon in DHL website.any question you could email us(watercooling@ysun.net).

Well, I have been patient. And I have sent an email to you concerning the fact that the DHL website still reports the tracking number you provided is not found.  I sent that email 24 hours ago and you have not responded.  I just checked the DHL website again and it still reports the tracking number as "not found" even though your original email with the tracking number from 3 days ago.  I imagine that the tracking number you provided is incorrect. For your reference the order number is 2014102315180.  An update or response to my email would be much appreciated.

dsheaffer

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 10:18:07 PM

I can verify they are shipping aswell.

Concur...both of mine shipped with an ETA to the East coast of 10/30.
tbolt

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:37:01 PM

Question:
Where does the 3x Fans and the Cooling pump pigtail plug in?

Photos on the syscooling web site looks like it plugs into the Miner... somewhere

Anyone have any idea where the cooling kit pigtail plugs in?
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:39:55 PM

(saving space)

Question:

Photos on the syscooling web site looks like it plugs into the Miner... somewhere

Syscooling gets all credit for this picture, it's on their site.   It shows everything plugged in.
IITravel01

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:48:23 PM

So the power for the pump and fans looks like it's connected to somewhere inside the C1 and not directly to the power supply?
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 11:48:27 PM

I ordered two C1s about a week ago, but they have not yet shipped.  I pinged BitMainTech earlier this evening for an ETA; no response yet. 

Also, although Syscooling.com sent an email with a DHL shipping number for the coolers, the DHL website says it is invalid and when I try to get the status of this order from the syscooling site, I get a 404 error.

On only a vaguely related note, has anyone used BTCrow to escrow BTC for private buy / sell transactions?  I'm trying to sell seven of my S3s and the potential buyer wants to use this service.  Thoughts?  Thanks in advance for any advice.
well,just be patient,your information will be showed soon in DHL website.any question you could email us(watercooling@ysun.net).

Well, I have been patient. And I have sent an email to you concerning the fact that the DHL website still reports the tracking number you provided is not found.  I sent that email 24 hours ago and you have not responded.  I just checked the DHL website again and it still reports the tracking number as "not found" even though your original email with the tracking number from 3 days ago.  I imagine that the tracking number you provided is incorrect. For your reference the order number is 2014102315180.  An update or response to my email would be much appreciated.

Shouldn't DHL waybills be characters? I thought only the individual parcels were 13 characters.

dsheaffer

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 11:50:35 PM

well,just be patient,your information will be showed soon in DHL website.any question you could email us(watercooling@ysun.net).

Shouldn't DHL waybills be characters? I thought only the individual parcels were 13 characters.

That's my order number with Syscooling.com, not the DHL waybill number.  However, the DHL "tracking" number they provided is 10 numerics.
tbolt

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 12:03:25 AM

@BITMAIN

Please confirm the location (PSU or Board)
to plug the 3x Fan And Water Cooling Pump pigtail in to.

syscooling

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:20:33 AM

Did anyone receive the Assembly Instructions with their C1 Cooling Kit?

I did not get one.

If you did please PM me or Post it to the forum.

Thanks,
http://shop.syscooling.com/article.php?id=8

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
syscooling

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:40:09 AM

yes,we could,kindly email and check with rita(watercooling@ysun.net).

syscooling

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 01:51:48 AM

Question:

syscooling

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 02:07:47 AM

So the power for the pump and fans looks like it's connected to somewhere inside the C1 and not directly to the power supply?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: