Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Romanian AK-47 W/ spare magazine $600 in bitcoin + shipping  (Read 3876 times)
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:51:55 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wow, nice piece of work. But... is selling firearm ok in this forum?

Totally fine to sell on the forums and I'm sure this one will sell no problems.

Best of luck on your sale!!

FFL to FFL always
You don't need an FFL to mail long guns, only to receive them. Anyone can mail long guns via UPS or USPS.
sickhouse

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:23:11 PM

Wow oO.... Something is telling me that BTCtalk could get into a lot of trouble for this.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:26:36 PM

Does really BTCtalk aprove this? Sell illegal weapons?

spiceminer15

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:34:42 PM

wtf are you talking about moron this rifle isn't illegal.

i have one sitting next to me
spiceminer15

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:35:46 PM

Wow oO.... Something is telling me that BTCtalk could get into a lot of trouble for this.

dumbass
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:51:57 PM

As far as I can recall, forum policy prohibits selling items that are illegal in the majority of countries...namely narcotics.
Promoting other products or services seem to be fair game, whether it be weapons or Ponzi Schemes (as a heated debated detailed many months ago).

There used to be a post with this sort of information in it somewhere on the forum.

Regarding the rifle, it may be illegal to own in (or ship to) other countries, but here in the States it's perfectly fine.

sickhouse

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

As far as I can recall, forum policy prohibits selling items that are illegal in the majority of countries...namely narcotics.
Promoting other products or services seem to be fair game, whether it be weapons or Ponzi Schemes (as a heated debated detailed many months ago).

There used to be a post with this sort of information in it somewhere on the forum.

Regarding the rifle, it may be illegal to own in (or ship to) other countries, but here in the States it's perfectly fine.
Yeah but that's the states, it's shipped from Romania. Can I put up an add for drugs here? Pretty sure selling AK 47 in the states online is illegal too.

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
sickhouse

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:40:33 PM

dumbass
Constructive post, please explain why I am a dumbass.

spiceminer15

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

dumbass

cause the rifle is not illegal
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

Yeah but that's the states, it's shipped from Romania. Can I put up an add for drugs here? Pretty sure selling AK 47 in the states online is illegal too.

It's not shipped from Romania, and merely advertising online is not illegal in the US.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
spiceminer15

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:59:46 PM

It's not shipped from Romania, and merely advertising online is not illegal in the US.

depending on what state you're in, selling a rifle private to private is not illegal in the US as well
sickhouse

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

dumbass

In your country maybe, but I could order it from mine where its higly illegal. This is the stuff BMR went down for....

spiceminer15

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:03:06 PM

dumbass

In your country maybe, but I could order it from mine where its higly illegal. This is the stuff BMR went down for....

don't order it then
Korbman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:05:21 PM

*facepalm*

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1115

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:13:17 PM

*facepalm*

AK 47 for $600 USD? Just wowow. Is there a lucky winner yet?

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:53:54 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Wow, nice piece of work. But... is selling firearm ok in this forum?

Totally fine to sell on the forums and I'm sure this one will sell no problems.

Best of luck on your sale!!

FFL to FFL always
You don't need an FFL to mail long guns, only to receive them. Anyone can mail long guns via UPS or USPS.

You don't need to escrow either, but it is always advised Tongue!

I would always advise using a FFL here if you want to be 1000% sure you are all good.  

Selling/buying/possessing guns is a American rights... I don't know why others would think the forums are at risk.

I know that a few other forums that don't support this American right and I  no  longer use them! (crypto crypt)

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:04:51 AM

LMAO @ "yeah but it's shipping from Romania". Some people.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 01:10:21 AM

LMAO @ "yeah but it's shipping from Romania". Some people.

Ships from Ohio.

OP would you be interested in trading silver for it or strictly Bitcoin?

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:21:51 AM

Its ok in your country to sell such guns ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90lH3zn6oQw

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:22:50 AM

For what exactly?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: