Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MOD ABUSING THE TRUST RATING SYSTEM IN GMAXWELL  (Read 3081 times)
fire000 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

gmaxwell
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 91: -1 / +205(97)
Re: your neg trust rating
« Sent to: fire000 on: Today at 06:47:57 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
Quote from: fire000 on Today at 06:31:42 PM
User   Date   Risked BTC amount   Reference   Comments
gmaxwell 91: -1 / +205(97)   2014-10-16   0.00000000      This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy.

How can one leave a neg rating on one they never done a TRADE with Huh?   Ps you are so far wrong it not funny in fact is a user that is very trustworthy and in fact leans btc out to people and borrowers BTC and has never had an issue on a number of different sites....   So in reply to this BS I have left a return neg on you I will remove it once that BS rating is lifted "just returning a bs rating back at you ya tosser will remove this when ya grow up and remove the bs rating on me Smiley You are a tosser mate Ps it does not worry me you are staff ya clown"

The mod reply to the issue above
Your negative rating has no effect on me, except further establishing the you are crazy, unethical, or both. It hurts your reputation, not mine.

The thing I have to laugh about in this mod/users reply is the part unethical...    It unethical for a MOD to be leaving BS ratings on users that they have never done a trade with or had any dealings with on the trade side of things...   How ethical is that by a mod to abuse a system that was set up to protect users from scams..   Goes to show how much the trust system is BS here on bittalk if a MOD see a system as a JOKE and it top be abused as this MOD has done in this case....

So guessing everyone can go to town on each others trust on this forum without ever doing a trade etc...    So go for it guys as the mod in question reckons it alright to do it....    

Ps I am sure gmaxwell would love a ton of neg trust ratings left on him so feel free to gave them to him Smiley

The above was a PM sent to the mod in question to get they BS neg feedback lifted and well everyone can see what the MOD thinks of it Smiley
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:26:32 PM

Seems perfectly fine to me. Risked BTC amount 0, because you did not personally scam him, and the reason for the negative trust is well explained.
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:27:35 PM

But the system for trades lmao there was no trade nor any plans for a trade he done this for BS reasons based on forum posts in the BAN pool scam thread that it which mind you the users that are attacking the pool in question have yet been able to come up with proof to back their BS claim up Smiley        

straight of the trust page

"Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade."

So he is abusing the system how many others has he done it too will have to check this out as it a good look that a mod is leaving these bs trust ratings
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:32:58 PM

But the system for trades lmao there was no trade nor any plans for a trade he done this for BS reasons based on forum posts in the BAN pool scam thread that it

"Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade."

So he is abusing the system how many others has he done it too

Its not just for trades, its a feedback system. If you had scammed him on a trade, the BTC value wouldn't be 0. If you had to trade with someone to leave feedback, it would be completely worthless, then scammers would be able to scam, get negative feedback, and then ditch the account. I don't know any backstory nor do I care, but as long as he isn't falsely accusing you of having scammed him, hes not abusing the system. He did not say "This user scammed me for X amount" he pretty clearly said that he does not personally trust you, and the amount that you scammed him for was 0.
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:35:31 PM

But the system for trades lmao there was no trade nor any plans for a trade he done this for BS reasons based on forum posts in the BAN pool scam thread that it

So he is abusing the system how many others has he done it too

Its not just for trades, its a feedback system. If you had scammed him on a trade, the BTC value wouldn't be 0. If you had to trade with someone to leave feedback, it would be completely worthless, then scammers would be able to scam, get negative feedback, and then ditch the account. I don't know any backstory nor do I care, but as long as he isn't falsely accusing you of having scammed him, hes not abusing the system. He did not say "This user scammed me for X amount" he pretty clearly said that he does not personally trust you, and the amount that you scammed him for was 0.

Sorry it states it for trades on the page again ""Risked BTC amount is money that the person could have stolen or did steal. For example, if you do a currency trade where the other person sends first, your feedback for them would have 0 risked BTC and their feedback for you would have risked BTC equal to the BTC value of the trade.""

Even the warning states this "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"

As above what every users on here can no to town on each other trust scores for having a option as that what ya both are saying
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:38:31 PM

Back to my previous point, what good is a trust system where people aren't allowed to warn people? He said that he does not trust you, however he has not traded with you. Its not a false claim.
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:40:12 PM

Back to my previous point, what good is a trust system where people aren't allowed to warn people? He said that he does not trust you, however he has not traded with you. Its not a false claim.

Again how can a user leave a neg feedback with out ever doing a trade Huh?  It would be like me if I wanted to be an ass I could right now leave a neg on you but will not....     This is a) an unethical by the mod in question and b) abusing the system that there to rate traders
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:44:19 PM

Again how can a user leave a neg feedback with out ever doing a trade Huh?

Because if there was a rule saying you can't leave negative feedback without trading with them, there would be no warnings before someone is scammed and the system would be completely useless. Gmaxwell is trying to prevent you from scamming people (Again I don't know the backstory nor do I especially care as I had no intentions on trading with you anyway, so I'm not going to judge) as long as he isn't lying, I don't see a problem with it. He says he does not trust you and why, he does mention that he did not lose any money to you, and is essentially warning others why he feels how he does, it is then up for them to judge the validity of his warning.
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:48:29 PM

Again how can a user leave a neg feedback with out ever doing a trade Huh?

Because if there was a rule saying you can't leave negative feedback without trading with them, there would be no warnings before someone is scammed and the system would be completely useless. Gmaxwell is trying to prevent you from scamming people (Again I don't know the backstory nor do I especially care as I had no intentions on trading with you anyway, so I'm not going to judge) as long as he isn't lying, I don't see a problem with it. He says he does not trust you and why, he does mention that he did not lose any money to you, and is essentially warning others why he feels how he does, it is then up for them to judge the validity of his warning.

Lmao well he lying to start of with can form a pretty strong case there "This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy.
:

As the scam he talk about is not a scam lmao   which is related to this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.40 and there a number of posters that have supported the pool op up on a number of different times now....

What this is the MOD in question is linked to the p2 users that are trying to attack a legit pool and owner...    And the mod in question is been a dick cause the scam acc is baseless   this what it boils down too at the end of the day

Ps the mod in question is well aware this thread is here
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:20:38 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 08:52:25 PM by KWH

The system views negative ratings as saying, "this user scammed me and no one should trust him ever." People don't need to view negative ratings this way, and I don't think that it's dishonest to give someone negative trust even if you weren't scammed, but that's how the system views it. There probably should be a neutral or less strong negative rating type, but such a thing doesn't exist now. The best thing you can do at the moment to achieve that sort of effect is create another account that isn't trusted by anyone and use that.

With this in mind, I think that it is correct for someone to be labeled as high-risk if they receive many positive ratings for only one month and then they start getting scam accusations. This pattern is very common for scammers: build up your reputation with a few good trades and then start scamming people.

I added a trust system to the marketplace sections. When you're logged in, you'll now see something like this next to Marketplace posts:
Trust: 1: -0 / +12(3)

The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.

These scores are taken from your trust network. They are not global scores. You can edit your trust network here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
If your trust depth is set to 2 (the default), you will trust feedback by people you trust, people they trust, and people they trust. I might change the default in the future; we'll see how this works. Your trust list is public.

On feedback pages, you can leave trade feedback. There are no rules for this, but here are some guidelines:
- List all of the trades that you do with people (or at least the major ones). This is not like #bitcoin-otc where you give people just one score.
- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.
- Older ratings count for more, so don't delete old ratings if you can avoid it.
- "Risked BTC" is how much money you could have lost if the person you're rating had turned out to be a scammer. Or, if they are a scammer, it's how much you lost. Use the BTC value at the time of reporting.
- It's OK to post a rating about the person in general, not tied to a specific trade.
- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

If your trust list is totally empty, you trust "DefaultTrust", which includes some trustworthy people that I'll select. But if you add anyone to your trust list, even if they don't trust anyone, DefaultTrust will no longer be considered part of your trust list.

In the near future I'll add these same ratings to PMs.

Tell me if you see any bugs. I didn't test this much yet.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

The system views negative ratings as saying, "this user scammed me and no one should trust him ever." People don't need to view negative ratings this way, and I don't think that it's dishonest to give someone negative trust even if you weren't scammed, but that's how the system views it. There probably should be a neutral or less strong negative rating type, but such a thing doesn't exist now. The best thing you can do at the moment to achieve that sort of effect is create another account that isn't trusted by anyone and use that.

With this in mind, I think that it is correct for someone to be labeled as high-risk if they receive many positive ratings for only one month and then they start getting scam accusations. This pattern is very common for scammers: build up your reputation with a few good trades and then start scamming people.

I added a trust system to the marketplace sections. When you're logged in, you'll now see something like this next to Marketplace posts:
Trust: 1: -0 / +12(3)

The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.

These scores are taken from your trust network. They are not global scores. You can edit your trust network here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
If your trust depth is set to 2 (the default), you will trust feedback by people you trust, people they trust, and people they trust. I might change the default in the future; we'll see how this works. Your trust list is public.

On feedback pages, you can leave trade feedback. There are no rules for this, but here are some guidelines:
- List all of the trades that you do with people (or at least the major ones). This is not like #bitcoin-otc where you give people just one score.
- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.
- Older ratings count for more, so don't delete old ratings if you can avoid it.
- "Risked BTC" is how much money you could have lost if the person you're rating had turned out to be a scammer. Or, if they are a scammer, it's how much you lost. Use the BTC value at the time of reporting.
- It's OK to post a rating about the person in general, not tied to a specific trade.
- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

If your trust list is totally empty, you trust "DefaultTrust", which includes some trustworthy people that I'll select. But if you add anyone to your trust list, even if they don't trust anyone, DefaultTrust will no longer be considered part of your trust list.

In the near future I'll add these same ratings to PMs.

Tell me if you see any bugs. I didn't test this much yet.

So what type of system is it okay to go around post neg trust ratings on NON TRADES there should be no way that should be allowed on a trust rating as it more to do with trades.... 

So basically of the above and their own rule we all can run around the forum gave each other neg feedback for no good reasons you may as well lose the trust score on the forum then as it not worth a piece of shit when it comes to it at the end of the day if everyone can abuse it via the cause above on NON trade related issues
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:04:54 PM

You are too fixated on Trust = trade when it is not. Had it been for trade only, wouldn't it be called Trade instead of Trust?  Feedback can and should be left to warn others of a shady individual or an outstanding character in another. "Would you Trust JoeBlow." To only use Trust for trades is absurd as it would stop the hundreds of warnings from others that were not scammed by a person that has scammed in the past and is likely to scam again. No method is perfect and can also be misused.
Besides, you have left Trust for others that were not trade only so I guess it's only an issue unless you are doing it, right? Copy and paste feedback doesn't count!
I would suggest you work with gmaxwell to remove his feedback as it's the only way it will get removed.
Move past your fixation.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 12:33:03 PM

I noticed that this user had neg-rep'd me earlier - even though I have had no personal contact with him nor have I ever done any trading with him. I pm'd the member asking for an explanation, and received four very confused replies in quick succession - all of which made hardly any sense at all. From what I could make out, he's under the impression that the whole world & it's solar system is against him for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

I have done many 100's worth of BTC trades with members of this forum, as well as providing a Amazon BTC payment service over the 2 years I have been a member here - with not a single unhappy customer & a 100% trust rate, all done without escrow - based only on trust, until this strange character came along. It is damaging to myself & my business here, something needs to be done about members like him.

I have not replied to any of his confused PM's, and have contacted gmaxwell to see if there is any way to resolve the situation.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 12:55:02 PM

I noticed that this user had neg-rep'd me earlier - even though I have had no personal contact with him nor have I ever done any trading with him. I pm'd the member asking for an explanation, and received four very confused replies in quick succession - all of which made hardly any sense at all. From what I could make out, he's under the impression that the whole world & it's solar system is against him for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with me.

I have done many 100's worth of BTC trades with members of this forum, as well as providing a Amazon BTC payment service over the 2 years I have been a member here - with not a single unhappy customer & a 100% trust rate, all done without escrow - based only on trust, until this strange character came along. It is damaging to myself & my business here, something needs to be done about members like him.

I have not replied to any of his confused PM's, and have contacted gmaxwell to see if there is any way to resolve the situation.

Trust is not moderated so the only recourse is to work it out with the person that left it.

Albert Einstein
PatMan

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Watch out for the "Neg-Rep-Dogie-Police".....

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:12:45 PM

Trust is not moderated so the only recourse is to work it out with the person that left it.

Have you seen his postings? I fear that there is no dealing with this person - he's too far gone judging by the PM's he sent me (which I reported)......& I don't want to lower myself to his level by entering into a rep battle - it's pointless.

"When one person is deluded it is called insanity - when many people are deluded it is called religion" - Robert M. Pirsig.  I don't want your coins, I want change.
Amazon UK BTC payment service - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=301229.0 - with FREE delivery!
http://www.ae911truth.org/ - http://rethink911.org/ - http://rememberbuilding7.org/
.....Really?

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:22:49 PM

Well, unsurprisingly this nut-job has neg'd me too..... Roll Eyes

He is a deranged BitcoinAffiliateNetworks shill who is upset about his pool being caught out, simple as that. I'm not sure if the account is actually one of ThePhwners or s0brs aliases, but he was trolling many pool threads on behalf of BAN long before I opened the (still unanswered, but proven anyway) scam accusation, a simple look at his previous posts will reveal this. He does seem to have a soft spot for anyone who uses p2pool (which I don't, currently), even opening a scam accusation against users of the p2pool system....... Cheesy Cheesy

I have had the pleasure of about 5 full time BAN shills including this member frequenting my thread with insults, childish remarks, stupid pictures and all manner of crap since I started it, and it continues to this day. The only person from BAN who doesn't post is the person who the accusation is against - s0br, choosing instead to use his shill/troll accounts to post with instead.

It's all quite sad. If the BAN shills had stopped posting their hate on the thread, it would probably have just passed & been forgotten about, but instead they have posted incessantly, keeping the thread at the top of the list & in everyones vision. Now they are dragging innocent members & forum moderators into a childish handbag brawl...... Roll Eyes

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:55:08 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:19:30 PM by fire000

I see 2 of the 4 are here now just need the mod that started this BS to join us and resolve this Smiley  Ps pat you were hit with the neg feedback based on the clear link to both the MOD and really as is highlighted in the BS threads of REALLY and a number of times have stirred the pot in a few posts as a feeder to this trolling account of REALLYS till this is sorted and the member really is dealt with as he should of been dealt with in AUG the neg stays as enough is enough NOW it the MODS in question on how far was go here as his already highlight the MOD in question shortcomings on dealing with an issue dating back to AUG,,,,

AND there no way I am wearing this neg feedback as the bystander in all this so I suggest really and pat you look very close at every post you have made since AUG and the way which way the traffic been going... And the mod in question looks very hard at the countless reporting of these members by other members of the forum to have a blind eye turned to it....    

just a example of some of the fine work that was reported a number of times to the mods by different members of this forum

Just one example of your fine work "

.....Really?
Activity: 70
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -6: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore
Man, I'm really sorry he's dragged you into his tiny little world.  All I can say is contact a moderator. The guy is a complete waste of space, Just do what everyone else does & try to ignore him, use the button.

Failing that, smash his teeth in  Smiley Wink Chin up lad, I hope he hasn't put you off Bitcoin or miners, the majority of us are actually OK, I promise  Wink"

PS A NUMBER OF US REPORTED THIS FINE EXAMPLE OF YOUR HANDY WORK THERE REALLY AND WELL the mods left it there and we NOW KNOW WHY Smiley   This is just one of the many fine examples of your down outright personal attacks against BAN members and it admin which you started way back in aug and still going with them now change the record as it so old it not funny Smiley

The MODS could of put a stop to the BS months ago in the BAN pool thread BUT HAVE CHOSEN TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO IT TO THIS POINT rather than deal with it when it was 1st report countless times by many ban members but it appears the MODS SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVING IN THIS FORUM AS LONG AS IT NOT IN A P2 THREAD OR TOPIC by it users and even DISH out BS ratings on users defending themself against these actions of this member in question I WONDER WHY a quick look at the MOD ID and a couple of the fake ids it NOT hard to spot  Wink

To your last effort "Tip Of The Day: The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really."

LMAO it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A HUMAN RIGHT so you can not tell NO ONE " The next time someone tells you to f*ck off of a thread - you really should. Really."  As everyone is allowed a voice....  Just yet another example of your fine work .....    Also one has the right to post in this forum if they choose with out downright threats been made against them as you have done a number of times against myself and other members of BAN....   Which there is many example of your handy work of both personal threats and threats of violence against people.....

Again " it a free country where I live everyone has a right to free speech and an option if you do not like that then move on BUT IT IS A HUMAN RIGHT so you can not tell NO ONE"

It also up to you to prove your FUD claims NOT the BAN POOL NOR IT OWNER as it innocence to proven guilty..   AS of yet you have not dropped one bit of prove anywhere that can not be shoot down as FUD on your part by many different users YET you keep going on with ya FUD attacks etc...   IF you were so sure of your self you would of taken the pool ops offer up that he made about 6-8 weeks ago to go see a lawyer and collected a size-able  bounty for it have you taken this offer up Huh?   NO  I think that says it all and what this is on your part change the record as it growing OLD NOW Smiley  

Have a nice day Smiley  

And to really lmao at this post "Now they are dragging innocent members & forum moderators into a childish handbag brawl...... Roll Eyes"  they been there by your side since day 1 stirring things up there enough proof around the place to show a clear link between yourself and PAT
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:05:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:26:14 PM by fire000

PS FOR THE MODS I LOVE THE DOUBLE STANDARDS HERE on moving or locking threads if one attacks the P2 it locked straight up YET one attacks BAN as here it left Smiley    GOT to love the MOD that behind the FAKE id in really Smiley   PS there enough proof around the place to link the MOD to the really ID if one chooses to look  Wink AND also the actions of this mod and what he been doing with the threads re the P2 pool etc vs the BAN ones...   GOOD LOOK THAT A MOD IS HIDING BEHIND A FAKE ID AND ATTACKING POOLS MAKING PERSONAL THREATS AGAINST OTHER USERS ETC WITH OUT HAVING THE BALLS TO DO IT IN THEIR OWN ID

Also the MOD I am referring to may also want to think about the UN charter of human rights before they going posting things on users in future and deal with all parties NOT ONE as one does have the right to defend Just in case you need it the UN basic human right charter can be found here it may pay to read it sometime as everyone has the right to defend they have the right to free speech they have the right to not cope abuse threats etc eg the 2 examples that were highlighted above of many that REALLY and OTHERS  have dished out for months to a few BAN pool members and admin BUT you as an MOD have supported for months quite happily and even jumped on the bandwagon NOW There is that many examples of P2 pool users attacking myself and other BAN members for months all we DONE in each and every case is defend our self's NOT the other WAY around as you claim in your BS trust RATING there enough proof all over this forum of this....    

Just in case you need it the UN basic human right charter

http://www.un.org/en/documents/udhr/

just a quote from the preamble of the long doc linked above.....

"PREAMBLE

Whereas recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world,

Whereas disregard and contempt for human rights have resulted in barbarous acts which have outraged the conscience of mankind, and the advent of a world in which human beings shall enjoy freedom of speech and belief and freedom from fear and want has been proclaimed as the highest aspiration of the common people,

Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law,

Whereas it is essential to promote the development of friendly relations between nations,

Whereas the peoples of the United Nations have in the Charter reaffirmed their faith in fundamental human rights, in the dignity and worth of the human person and in the equal rights of men and women and have determined to promote social progress and better standards of life in larger freedom,

Whereas Member States have pledged themselves to achieve, in co-operation with the United Nations, the promotion of universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms, "

You may want to think about this the next time you try to tell someone to f off or threaten them etc as you have in this forum a few times to people replying to you....    They also have the right to defend themselves etc.....     Maybe think long and hard there about what this DOC is and what power it carrys with it the next time countless users report posts of abuse and threats and act on them and not turn a blind eye etc and the UN charter basically is people rights in most country's and laws are written of it  

PS to this part of the above post by the mod in question with the fake account attacking the BAN pool I would be very carefully what you claim has happen here in the past re all this and ya BS claims.....     As there countless BAN members that can shoot ya down I will start be saying think long and hard about this part of your post

"(after encountering him crap-flooding random unrelated threads just to harass people who raised an alarm on this stuff."  AS countless BAN members would have records of reporting posts of really and others eg cath etc when they 1st started on the ban pool back in AUG and you doing nothing re these reports you are the one that BASICALLY has said to these USERS go for it cause as MUCH TROUBLE AS YOU CAN so I would be very carefully what you claim etc as I have said here it not hard to link YOU to THE FAKE accounts and also your lack of respond to the issues when they should of been dealt with months ago Smiley   SO you may want to go back through each and every report you have got from any BAN members as you will FIND the BAN members reported a number of these users on countless times very early in the piece well before we had to turn to the above methods which you are basically saying look if it a BAN members we will attack them BUT if it A MOD OR P2 user we going to turn a blind eye TOO there is that many examples and time stamps all over the forum that quite clearly show this....   AND squash your BS CLAIMS of "This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy."  As it been the other way around....  

SO I would be VERY carefully on your claims in future as IF need be I will dump things TO HAVE YOU REMOVED AS A MOD as there enough proof to take ya out and your lack of actions and the hiding behind FAKE IDS and protecting these users in question it either what apply for one group users apply for others or it does not apply at ALL. NOT it apply's for some and NOT others as has been happening for months NOW  Smiley  

HAVE A NICE DAY and I have noticed the mod in question has been on line BUT ducking for cover and staying right away the 2 public threads wonder why Smiley Smiley  
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:06:34 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:29:22 PM by fire000

Now it up to the MOD in question on how far we go with this all and how MUCH is put out in the open on you or should we call you REALLY there gmaxwell   your call on how deep we go into this all to get these BS rating reversed   As I have said I will drop mine when the situation is corrected and these members are finally dealt with as they should of been back in AUG

The MOD in gmaxwell made the choose to do what he has NOW it up to him if he removes the rating or we AIR the short comings in his whole rating and how MEMBERS OF BAN have contacted him and other MODS to deal with a few members HIS answer was to turn a blind eye to the actions of these P2 users and really etc.....  

And Pat do not play MR innocence  in  this BS as your played a part in this whole mess from day one and are as guilty as really of the personal attacks on myself and other members of this forum and is quite easy to follow the trail of posts to see what happens and the link there
fire000 (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:16:00 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 03:14:13 PM by fire000

PS the 1st post in this thread was an attempt to sort this mess out with the user in question in GMAXWELL (a mod)(user that left the feedback) in PM  but you can see the reply he gave...    MR high and mighty that is protecting a number of users that have been for months down outright attacking other members on this forum.....

There is a example of the fine work above by these users and what step were taken and what the MODS have done to this point....   PS this is only a couple of the lovely posts we have been coping from a group of P2 pool users and really

cause I hate to say the MOD trust rating is so far from the truth it not funny "  This user has been attacking people for posting honest concerns about what appears to be a pretty obvious scam; as well as disrupting conversations with offtopic ranting. He seems to be very unreliable. I'm not sure if it's confusion, trolling, or what. But I consider them untrustworthy."  PS lol at the honest concerns and scam part there that much proof posted on the thread in question to shoot it down as a lot of normal non pool related members are seeing and posting and commenting about when they follow the trail re these trolls in really and co can not help dumb to be also been getting attacked personal by this group of members in question

Which I will gave the MOD 24 hrs to research or I will start dropping the chain of events with links etc and everyone will see 1st hand who been attack who here and which way the traffic has been coming from....    Then the MOD/MODS can try to explain to everyone why a) THE NEG RATING WAS left out of sprite nothing more and b) why these group of members have NOT been dealt with as they should of months ago when they got the countless reports made against them by the BAN members and ADMIN and why they have left these few users to attack other members on this forum with threats eg
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: