Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:38:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:48:43 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:09:57 PM by ThePhwner

Myself and the pool owner have not been hiding, not refused to answer any questions, not refused to disclose anything, and have provided ample proof of our actions, and been 100% transparent with what we have been doing.

For there to be a scam, someone needs to have put up money and been taken for it. Some sort of theft, loss, etc. None of the accusers mine at our pool, nor did they invest any money, or anything else. There was no fee to enter the S3 contest and anyone who didn't win was no worse off than they were on July 31st. At this point this has gone to such a level that there is a burden of proof on the accusers, something concrete, something cohesive, something based in facts.

EDIT: In fact the pool is 0% fee.

It's not that the accusers don't get answers, they get answers they don't like. And s0br hasn't been missing, when he responds, he doesn't say exactly what the accusers want him to, which becomes more "lying, scam, hiding Elvis, etc." And when it became clear that logic and reason didn't factor into the accusers' game, that's when we all kind of started treating these threads like a joke. The accuser can't even follow the appropriate format for a scam accusation because there's nothing there to support it.

So, once again, I am asking for your proof. We've provided above normal payouts, public statistics, 24 hour tech support, payment resolution, and as much data as we can around our giveaway. You've provided nothing but a convoluted string of thoughts on this forum and made accusations with nothing behind them except more stuff from this forum.

Here's the thing: if you'd rather judge a pool by a contest you didn't win than PPS payouts as often as hourly, then you're probably better off using multiple addresses to do Publisher's Clearing House entries. And good luck with that. Maybe you can hire that photo forensics expert.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:19:02 PM

Yo, fire000, maybe you are s0br? Your first post and 75% of your other ones seem to be about the Bitcoin Affiliate Network so you certainly fit the profile of a shill. Toddle along now. Infact, it seems that everyone supporting BAN can only debate these things at the level of a child or WHO CAN SHOUT THE LOUDEST.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:24:04 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 02:55:10 PM by fire000

Yo, fire000, maybe you are s0br? Your first post and 75% of your other ones seem to be about the Bitcoin Affiliate Network so you certainly fit the profile of a shill. Toddle along now. Infact, it seems that everyone supporting BAN can only debate these things at the level of a child or WHO CAN SHOUT THE LOUDEST.

LOL if ya reckon keep going ya guys made yourself look dumber by the min LMAO at me been sobr one of us lives in the US the other in AUS lmao pretty sure it ya look through some of my past post it would be stated in 1 or 2 of them  Wink  ON non BAN THREADS TIP there a GAW thread I state it in and a BTCJAM thread and this just shots the trolls even more as both the above threads are dated proir to sobr sending the miner out to me which got here last friday as can be seen on the tracking number and I am sure a simple search on sobr I am pretty sure he states he in the US at some point Smiley   PS we are so over a few of trolls in really and cathoderay and yourself  sprending crap and down out lies fud and trying to start crap in the ban thread etc day in and out and have been for weeks NOW THE CHALLENGE is there by the pool owner PUT UP OR SHUT UP the ball in your court now as these attacks have been down outright baseless and have been to damage a large scale project in the longer term... And the pool owner never set a foot wrong as myself and his other miners can back up the ones that ya guys have attacked over weeks now etc in the BAN thread and again in this thread ENOUGH IS ENOUGH either the trolls TAKE THE BAN OFFER UP (SOBR PAYING FOR YA LAWYER SO HE CAN THEN SHOOT YA DOWN ON THESE BASELESS CLAIMS AND IF YA UNLUCKY HE SUE YA ASSES FOR DAMAGES TO HIS FUTURE BRAND ) OR SHUT UP
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1192

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:55:02 PM

LOL if ya reckon keep going ya guys made yourself look dumber by the min LMAO at me been sobr one of us lives in the US the other in AUS lmao pretty sure it ya look through some of my past post it would be stated in 1 or 2 of them  Wink  ON non BAN THREADS TIP there a GAW thread I state it in and a BTCJAM thread and this just shots the trolls even more as both the above threads are dated proir to sobr sending the miner out to me which got here last friday as can be seen on the tracking number and I am sure a simple search on sobr I am pretty sure he states he in the US at some point Smiley   PS we are so over a few of trolls in really and cathoderay and yourself  sprending crap and down out lies fud and trying to start crap in the ban thread etc day in and out and have been for weeks NOW THE CHALLENGE is there by the pool owner PUT UP OR SHUT UP the ball in your court now as these attacks have been down outright baseless and have been to damage a large scale project in the longer term... And the pool owner never set a foot wrong as myself and his other miners can back up the ones that ya guys have attacked over weeks now etc in the BAN thread and again in this thread ENOUGH IS ENOUGH either the trolls TAKE THE BAN OFFER UP (SOBR PAYING FOR YA LAWYER SO HE CAN THEN SHOOT YA DOWN ON THESE BASELESS CLAIMS AND IF YA UNLUCKY HE SUE YA ASSES FOR DAMAGES TO HIS FUTURE BRAND ) OR SHUT UP

You should look up the definition of paragraphs and sentences. A wall of text is just going to turn people off and send them to sleep. Yeah, good luck with the suing people, you sound so clueless and pathetic.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:58:07 PM

You should look up the definition of paragraphs and sentences. A wall of text is just going to turn people off and send them to sleep.

Thanks this just highlights the crap you trolls turn to when put back in ya place...    Keep going you guys are doing a fine job of NOT proving anything and basically making yourselfs look not to bright at the same time Smiley 
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:10:36 PM

I can confirm that fire000 is a BAN shill, of which I referred to earlier in this thread. I did wonder how long it would be before he showed up. He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required. He has been ignored for some time now  Roll Eyes

Oh, he was also a "winner" too.

@ Phaker:  You seem to have changed your tune - from abusive, insulting & threatening, to excuse making for s0br. It would have been far easier if you had posted something similar from the beginning. I have also made it clear to you and everyone here on several occasions that this post was moved to the scam accusation thread from the pools thread by a moderator - not me. You will know when I make an official scam accusation, for now, I'm giving s0br one final chance to explain his and your actions before doing so - I'm being generous. Unfortunately, as most of the questions for s0br are regarding your conduct, lies, insults & fake pictures - conversing with you about them would be pointless, as was proven on the BAN thread, and is why we are in the situation we are in now. You don't need to post here, s0br does.

If s0br has still not responded within a couple of hours, and as most of the shills have revealed themselves, I will create a new, moderated thread for s0br listing the reasons for it and repeating the various questions I and others have asked repeatedly. His lack of response is, by itself, an admission of guilt - not to mention the deleting of posts, closing of his own pool thread, changing of the thread header etc etc.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:17:30 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:02:25 PM by fire000

I can confirm that fire000 is a BAN shill, of which I referred to earlier in this thread. I did wonder how long it would be before he showed up. He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required. He has been ignored for some time now  Roll Eyes

Oh, he was also a "winner" too.

@ Phaker:  You seem to have changed your tune - from abusive, insulting & threatening, to excuse making for s0br. It would have been far easier if you had posted something similar from the beginning. I have also made it clear to you and everyone here on several occasions that this post was moved to the scam accusation thread from the pools thread by a moderator - not me. You will know when I make an official scam accusation, for now, I'm giving s0br one final chance to explain his and your actions before doing so - I'm being generous. Unfortunately, as most of the questions for s0br are regarding your conduct, lies, insults & fake pictures - conversing with you about them would be pointless, as was proven on the BAN thread, and is why we are in the situation we are in now. You don't need to post here, s0br does.

If s0br has still not responded within a couple of hours, and as most of the shills have revealed themselves, I will create a new, moderated thread for s0br listing the reasons for it and repeating the various questions I and others have asked repeatedly. His lack of response is, by itself, an admission of guilt - not to mention the deleting of posts, closing of his own pool thread, changing of the thread header etc etc.

LOL he has responded as I have countless times and others anyone with half a brain can see the proof there and he told you how many times now as others....    If you do not want to listen and read.....   Sobr told ya what to do as he over ya crap PS IT IN THE BAN THREAD YOUR CALL he even offered to pay for ya to make a goose out of yourself as ya have for weeks in the BAN thread and NOW here as it in black and white in the ban thread what those tracking numbers were and then what the one phwner gave ya was and the ones I have dropped here and others have also said in the ban thread

So keep going with the fud and down outright lies etc Smiley as the paper trail in the ban thread here and if you take up sobr offer in your lawyers hands but I would expect a counter claim would be in order depending on how sick sobr is off ya crap that he would easily win as ya have proved time and time again these are just outright baseless claims and also have posted in a number of threads bragging about trying to cause problem in the ban thread YES we have seen them as well Smiley  PS they were on ya old really account before we all got the last one banned for the same crap Smiley

Also to the part re phwner he also posted a number of times in the ban thread what these tracking numbers were for you to carry on and keep going etc with the bs and fud again this can be seen quite clear in the BAN thread ya really making ya self out to be a goose......     Even sobr states what these numbers were when he 1st posted them up again in the ban thread and a simple check you would see they match his story Smiley

It not our problem for weeks that you have not read what was type on countless times to you in the BAN thread and on the 1st post of them tracking numbers to then start a down right baseless fud campaign against BAN with a number of other people..

THE BALL NOW IN YOUR COURT RE THE SOBR OFFER TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP  AS HE AND HIS ADMIN ARE OVER TALKING TO YA IN THE BAN THREAD OR HERE ETC.....  AS SOBR AND CO HAVE PUT UP and explained countless times to you now and you clearly can not read and want to continue a down outright baseless fud and BS campaign against BAN as has been proven over in the BAN thread time and time again and now this thread here and the next thread etc  and are done talking to ya BUT have thrown you an option to take so they can deal with ya fud and bs at the same time as going over all this YET again which any normal person can see for themselves by doing a bit of reading on the ban POOL thread.....   And you just keep making yourself out to be a bigger goose in all this.....  

As I have said go read the BAN thread there an offer there by sobr to talk etc BUT it through a lawyer as he over ya BS and FUD etc without proof etc when they have countless time explained it to you in fact there over 50 pages on the ban thread of them trying to tell ya countless times and now here.

PS I would READ every post in the BAN thread VERY CAREFULLY on this subject before ya make ya next move weather to keep going and PUT UP via the sobr offer OR shut up  
IYFTech

Activity: 686

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:01:52 PM

He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required.

Might be sticking my neck out here, but I can confirm that fire000 has trolled the p2pool thread on more than one occasion. He has been asked to leave by me & other p2pool users on the thread, as well as reported to moderators for spamming and spreading misleading information:

TROLL ALERT!!!

Can't believe this guy is back again........ignored & reported.

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen. I for one would not take anything he says too seriously  Wink

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:05:10 PM

He has been asked to leave at least one pool thread that I'm aware of at least twice, as well as been reported to moderators by various people I believe. I will not say here which pool he was trolling for BAN, but I'm sure someone can confirm if required.

Might be sticking my neck out here, but I can confirm that fire000 has trolled the p2pool thread on more than one occasion. He has been asked to leave by me & other p2pool users on the thread, as well as reported to moderators for spamming and spreading misleading information:

TROLL ALERT!!!

Can't believe this guy is back again........ignored & reported.

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen.

Hardly call pointing a flaw in the p2 system a troll lol   PS ya really making the p2 pool look good atm attacking another pool as ya have been Ps thanks for conforming the hunch in post 40 on this thread as there a pattern here and in the BAN thread hint sobr Wink  You may want to read the P2 thread Smiley   to see where ya trolls are from as the above it one of ya troll problem as is cath
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:12:43 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 06:12:00 PM by .....Really?

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen. I for one would not take anything he says too seriously  Wink

Thanks IYFTech, I deliberately didn't mention any pools or names as I didn't want to drag any other third parties into this mess - good of you to come forward, much appreciated  Wink

Any further posts from him will now be reported.

@ fire000 - please leave this thread, your trolling is not required here.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:13:54 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:55:24 PM by fire000

There are other examples on the p2pool thread that can be seen. I for one would not take anything he says too seriously  Wink

Thanks IYFTech, I deliberately didn't mention any pools or names as I didn't want to drag any other third parties into this mess - good of you to come forward, much appreciated  Wink

Lol he just linked p2 pool to the down outright bs and fud that taken place and where this is from Smiley As it funny he pops up in the ban thread when you are around and NOT when you are not there as can again be seen in the ban thread as well as the other user I put in BOLD in cathoderay Smiley    Just reported this fud thread just as heads up I am sure if the mods do a bit of research on this thread and the official BAN thread in the btc pools they will notice something and it really stands out Smiley   That the p2 pool have been attacking and fud BAN mining pool for well over 4-6 weeks on baseless claims etc by matching ip and and user names and will also be able to see the fud and down right baseless claims these users have been  making in that time frame and who the TRUE USER is behind this really ID and hopefully deal with the problem.    Also look into the other really id I am sure they will find a common user that been a pest for over a month plus  now  and hopefully also get there non hidden account as well which is connect to the p2 pool

PS it not a good look for the P2 pool to be attacking other pools as these users have been for weeks just saying.... And this is the way the p2 pool reacts to comments on their thread by a past user my 1st comment is on page 498 of their thread and well people can read for themselves as they are still all there none got deleted as claimed and there nothing bad etc in any of the comments etc it more re the p2 system at it diff flaw etc which even multipool highlights Smiley    Just goes to show the way p2 pool users treat other pools etc Smiley   And past users as the opening post in that thread my me quote

"I have sat back and read a few pages now of this....   I going to add my bit here lol....   I will start of saying I use to mine on p2pool with s1 ants...  It used to be good when the share diff was around 1mil use to hit a few each day...

But I left the p2pool set up when the diff shoot up to 2.5 mil as was not hitting share often enough vs a normal bitcoin pool and found the normal bitcoin pools were out doing the p2 earning wise....  

Now after sitting back for the last 2 days and watching the ants vs the diff of the p2 of 5 mil I would of hit a total of 1 shares for the 2 days on 3 ants so glad I moved the ants off P2 when I did a couple months back Smiley......    "

Taken from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=18313.msg8246534#msg8246534 and the mods can read the rest of the posts to see what has taken place and for this down outright uncalled for attack on the ban mining pool that has gone on for 6-8 weeks now by these P2 pool users
IYFTech

Activity: 686

WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:51:12 PM

Just to avoid any confusion, as I'm sure fire000 will be adding 2 & 2 and making 7 (he's still ignored, but I'm sure he will be) - I have accounts at many pools, including BAN which I used briefly again yesterday, and was in email contact with s0br when he first started the pool - all of which s0br can verify if he feels the urge to speak here - which I believe he should.

-- Smiley  Thank you for smoking  Smiley --  If you paid VAT to dogie for items you should read this thread:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1018906.0
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:56:51 PM

Just to avoid any confusion, as I'm sure fire000 will be adding 2 & 2 and making 7 (he's still ignored, but I'm sure he will be) - I have accounts at many pools, including BAN which I used briefly again yesterday, and was in email contact with s0br when he first started the pool - all of which s0br can verify if he feels the urge to speak here - which I believe he should.

No need to the mods will be able to do that with simple IP tracking logs on the posts and really gone very quite since the connection was made between p2 and what been going on in the ban thread and who been popping up in there when this really been going sobr and phwner etc and down right attacking members of BAN etc   and for someone that has someone on ignore just further backs up the above the claim unless you are really as well as you would of not seen the last post otherwise as ones needs to be able to see to respond Smiley
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:57:04 PM

Why? He spoke on the other thread, offered to disclose, pay attorney fees, and everything else, and got no legitimate response. He's better off coding and ignoring this mess. Go back and read the thread that supposedly constitutes "evidence" - he's spoke, more than he needs to against baseless accusations.

I have an 11 year old stepson that makes wild claims, demands things, ignores appropriate responses, and repeats the cycle...

Hm.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:19:22 PM

Why? He spoke on the other thread, offered to disclose, pay attorney fees, and everything else, and got no legitimate response. He's better off coding and ignoring this mess. Go back and read the thread that supposedly constitutes "evidence" - he's spoke, more than he needs to against baseless accusations.

I have an 11 year old stepson that makes wild claims, demands things, ignores appropriate responses, and repeats the cycle...

Hm.

Phaker, this thread is for s0br to make his case, not you to make it for him. Please stop posting on this thread - it is not required for you to do so.

fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:30:53 PM

Hm.

Phaker, this thread is for s0br to make his case, not you to make it for him. Please stop posting on this thread - it is not required for you to do so.

he already done so many times lol the BAN thread shows how baseless your claims are   will post ya at the posts that shoot ya down which would be for about the hundred th time some done this lol
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:50:42 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 07:03:35 PM by fire000

right here the post he state bitmain shipped https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8241111#msg8241111    with order number etc

here the tracking numbers for them from bitmain  as can be clearly seen https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8374188#msg8374188  and if you bothered to plug one of the tracking numbers into the ups system ya would be able to see it came from china to the US   he also responses to a user and posts that info etc

Now here where ya really stuff up PHWNER tells you are number of times the tracking number on his item in the ban thread and guess what it a different tracking number which means it moved from sobr to phnwer the tracking number was 1ZA04V040388886493  which can be clearly seen in phwner pics oh that a different tracking to the bitmain run as ya can see clear as days as they all are basically in number order....  AS sobr did a mass order for all 31 miners at the start of august and they were sent to him to them forward to the winners

Now you have me dropping my fed ex one a few posts ago that show it moving from the us to AUS   then you have countless members also backing up they have got their miners.....https://www.fedex.com/fedextrack/WTRK/index.html?action=track&trackingnumber=804301387745&cntry_code=au&fdx=1490

NOW GAVE IT A REST AND DO SOME RESEARCH OR TAKE SOBR OFFER UP AS it growing old these baseless claims ps not all winners post in the bittalk thread Smiley

And everyone has got their miners so go for the lawyer that he thrown out there to you trolls as he got nothing to hide Smiley   Yet you and cath want to keep going making your selfs look more and more stupid by the min with baseless claims to keep going with the BS when any logically person only has to look at the ban thread and the information at hand to see otherwise and how stupid these baseless claims are when you have the above info and also countless other members say thx to sobr in the thread for their miners and other pics besides phwners from at least 2 other members

cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

Still getting hit by the firetroll then? This guy doesn't stop eh?  Cheesy Cheesy

I know moderated threads are crap, but in this case, I think you should have......

It's obvious s0br doesn't want to show his face here, he's busted, along with his fake trolls & admin - time for a closing statement & wrap it up? I think everyone knows the story now.......

It was a:  SCAM POOL!!!

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:55:33 PM

Still getting hit by the firetroll then? This guy doesn't stop eh?  Cheesy Cheesy

I know moderated threads are crap, but in this case, I think you should have......

It's obvious s0br doesn't want to show his face here, he's busted, along with his fake trolls & admin - time for a closing statement & wrap it up? I think everyone knows the story now.......

It was a:  SCAM POOL!!!

You guys are making your self look more stupid by the min
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:59:59 PM

Paste/

@ fire000: This thread is for s0br to make his case, not you to make it for him. Please stop posting on this thread - it is not required for you to do so.

Yup, times up anyway. I knew he wouldn't want to face the music - as he didn't want to on his own thread.......he's deleted so much stuff it's just daft  Cheesy Cheesy

I'll type up the closing speech - should be a cracker  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: