Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ebola virus is a hoax  (Read 4637 times)
pattu1

Activity: 675
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:42:15 PM

People have died, including in the US, from Ebola.
You would need to have governments from all over the world conspiring, if this was a hoax,
cma3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:54:37 PM

i love conspiracy theories. i dont necessarily believe them, but they fascinate me nonetheless.

this one qualifies and is also a pretty good one.

wasnt the exact same thing stated about aids in the late 80's?

hmmm.
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Thug for life!

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:56:57 PM

I'm propagating evil by exposing how your government is poisoning you?  That's fine, put your faith in tyrants and monsanto and a bunch of rich greedy bastards, see how far it gets you.

This article isn't saying there isn't a pathogen harming people, it's saying that it was created by humans seeking population control by instilling fear into society.
I don't think the article is credible. (nor do I find you to be credible).

Ebola is not made by the government it is a natural disease. It is something the government is spending a lot of resources to contain and to cure the disease
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 02:55:48 PM

It wouldn't surprise me that it were either a hoax or something greatly exagerated (that's more likely). Governments keep inventing excuses to grow in power and steal more money from citizens.
My Name Was Taken

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

You're simpletons if you believe this garbage. Oh, the government created Ebola and put fluoride in my water and won't let me wear my tin hat. Then in a whinier voice: If you don't believe me, you're from Monsanto!

Riiiiiiight. The only one selling anything here is Dank, and he's peddling his bullshit in hopes someone dumb enough will give him money to have his wastoid festival with fellow drug addicts in a field somewhere.

Claim:   The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) owns a patent on Ebola.

MIXTURE:
   TRUE: The CDC patented a strain of Ebola in 2010.

FALSE: The CDC created Ebola and obtained a patent for it to restrict or profit from the development of a vaccine.

Example:   [Collected via email, October 2014]

Is there any truth to the rumor that The United States Government is one of 6 owners of a patent on the Ebola virus? Does this mean they have the right to demand blood samples from any victims? Can they force those on government health care to take experimental Ebola vaccines that they develop? Is the CDC purposely allowing Ebola to enter the country in order to cause a "run" on a newly developed vaccine?

Origins:   The 2014 Ebola outbreak began in December 2013 and is the deadliest recorded since the discovery of ebolaviruses in 1976. The severity and scope of the 2014 Ebola outbreak has caused significant global concern over the threat posed by the disease, and a number of rumors have resulted.

One pervasive strain of rumors centers around "ownership" of what many understand to be the Ebola virus: more specifically, ownership of a patent granted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2010, Patent No. CA2741523A1. An abstract for that patent reads:

The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC"; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession number 200706291.

As the Ebola outbreak intensified, concern over the spread of the disease steadily increased; and the seemingly-suspect CDC patent on Ebola began to circulate on social media. Many users interpreted use of words like "invention" to indicate the U.S. government or its agents had literally invented Ebola in the lab as a tool to control the population or push forward an agenda involving expensive vaccines and cures. However, the 2014 Ebola outbreak is due to a strain of the virus known as Ebola Zaire and not the EboBun strain for which the CDC patent was obtained, so any pharmaceutical dollars to be made would not be affected by a patent protecting a strain of the virus not central to the current outbreak.

Speculation often centers upon the reasons any agency (government or privately held) would patent a virus such as Ebola if not to restrict the development of a cure or to capitalize on the profits from a potential cure. But at the time the Ebola patent was granted in 2010, the area of human gene patents was not as legally clear as it became following a Supreme Court decision a few years later. On 13 June 2013, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case of Association For Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics in respect to whether isolated genetic material was patent eligible. Justice Clarence Thomas opined in the decision that "genes and the information they encode are not patent-eligible ... simply because they have been isolated from the surrounding genetic material," and he added:

In this case, by contrast, Myriad did not create anything. To be sure, it found an important and useful gene, but separating that gene from its surrounding genetic material is not an act of invention.

On 9 October 2014, professor of biological sciences at Purdue University and Ebola researcher David Sanders addressed rumors about the CDC's patent on Ebola. Sanders explained that overall the practice of patenting "life forms" is not uncommon for the CDC, noting that patents like the one the CDC holds on the EboBun strain of Ebola can circumvent for-profit patenting as well as facilitate broader research:

The CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can't come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.

Until the Supreme Court's 2013 decision on isolated genetic material, the ambiguity involved made such patents a potential necessity. In light of it the CDC's intent in patenting Ebola appears to be far less nefarious.

Last updated:   10 October 2014

<---Dank
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:48:56 PM

Oh, the government put fluoride in my water

Do you have anything to say in response to the first post on this page?

Here is what would happen if no disaster was wanted:

Five months ago, ALL travel to the "Ebola" zone would have been stopped. No flights, no road traffic, NOTHING, and they would have let the outbreak burn itself out. Yet that is not what they are doing with this one...

There is no infected Ebola patient in that ambulance. The vehicle is not using its emergency lights. It is surrounded by countless media moles, many of whom were fully in place long before the vehicle arrived. A mere movie set, like those seen in the movie Outbreak.

Most people merely repeat what they hear in the (mainstream) media; I am guessing it is the fluoride that makes them like this.  Wink

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:49:27 PM

You're simpletons if you believe this garbage. Oh, the government created Ebola and put fluoride in my water and won't let me wear my tin hat. Then in a whinier voice: If you don't believe me, you're from Monsanto!

Riiiiiiight. The only one selling anything here is Dank, and he's peddling his bullshit in hopes someone dumb enough will give him money to have his wastoid festival with fellow drug addicts in a field somewhere.

MIXTURE:

FALSE: The CDC created Ebola and obtained a patent for it to restrict or profit from the development of a vaccine.

Is there any truth to the rumor that The United States Government is one of 6 owners of a patent on the Ebola virus? Does this mean they have the right to demand blood samples from any victims? Can they force those on government health care to take experimental Ebola vaccines that they develop? Is the CDC purposely allowing Ebola to enter the country in order to cause a "run" on a newly developed vaccine?

Origins:   The 2014 Ebola outbreak began in December 2013 and is the deadliest recorded since the discovery of ebolaviruses in 1976. The severity and scope of the 2014 Ebola outbreak has caused significant global concern over the threat posed by the disease, and a number of rumors have resulted.

One pervasive strain of rumors centers around "ownership" of what many understand to be the Ebola virus: more specifically, ownership of a patent granted to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2010, Patent No. CA2741523A1. An abstract for that patent reads:

The invention provides the isolated human Ebola (hEbola) viruses denoted as Bundibugyo (EboBun) deposited with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ("CDC"; Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America) on November 26, 2007 and accorded an accession number 200706291.

As the Ebola outbreak intensified, concern over the spread of the disease steadily increased; and the seemingly-suspect CDC patent on Ebola began to circulate on social media. Many users interpreted use of words like "invention" to indicate the U.S. government or its agents had literally invented Ebola in the lab as a tool to control the population or push forward an agenda involving expensive vaccines and cures. However, the 2014 Ebola outbreak is due to a strain of the virus known as Ebola Zaire and not the EboBun strain for which the CDC patent was obtained, so any pharmaceutical dollars to be made would not be affected by a patent protecting a strain of the virus not central to the current outbreak.

Speculation often centers upon the reasons any agency (government or privately held) would patent a virus such as Ebola if not to restrict the development of a cure or to capitalize on the profits from a potential cure. But at the time the Ebola patent was granted in 2010, the area of human gene patents was not as legally clear as it became following a Supreme Court decision a few years later. On 13 June 2013, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case of Association For Molecular Pathology v. Myriad Genetics in respect to whether isolated genetic material was patent eligible. Justice Clarence Thomas opined in the decision that "genes and the information they encode are not patent-eligible ... simply because they have been isolated from the surrounding genetic material," and he added:

In this case, by contrast, Myriad did not create anything. To be sure, it found an important and useful gene, but separating that gene from its surrounding genetic material is not an act of invention.

On 9 October 2014, professor of biological sciences at Purdue University and Ebola researcher David Sanders addressed rumors about the CDC's patent on Ebola. Sanders explained that overall the practice of patenting "life forms" is not uncommon for the CDC, noting that patents like the one the CDC holds on the EboBun strain of Ebola can circumvent for-profit patenting as well as facilitate broader research:

The CDC does hold some patents on life forms, but it generally does this for the common good, so a commercial company can't come along and patent it. The CDC lets researchers work with the strain without fees.

Until the Supreme Court's 2013 decision on isolated genetic material, the ambiguity involved made such patents a potential necessity. In light of it the CDC's intent in patenting Ebola appears to be far less nefarious.

<---Dank

You don't have to ascend to heaven if you don't want to.  Enjoy your governments and industrial waste toxins in your water that turn your pineal gland into a rock.

The same toxic chemical Hitler put in the drinking water in concentration camps to pacify the people within them.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:32:29 PM

You don't have to ascend to heaven if you don't want to.  Enjoy your governments and industrial waste toxins in your water that turn your pineal gland into a rock.

The same toxic chemical Hitler put in the drinking water in concentration camps to pacify the people within them.

Your version of heaven is not a place worth going. The best part is, you get to enjoy my government too. You've done nothing to change the world. You'll continue to do nothing to change the world so long as all you do is whine about how terrible the world is. The world is bad? Do something about it. And no, preaching on the internet isn't something. How many actual opportunities have you passed up to make a positive change in the world by following your current path of proclaiming yourself a martyr? The answer is you probably don't even know, because you're not concerned with changing the world for the better. Your concern is establishing a cult where people all tell you how wonderful you are for caring so much. Anyone who doesn't buy into it you dismiss as working for Monsanto or loving tyranny or some other garbage. So many excuses for not doing anything with your life. How sad for you.

My Name Was Taken

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:37:24 PM

Most people merely repeat what they hear in the (mainstream) media; I am guessing it is the fluoride that makes them like this.  Wink

Yeah, my response to Dank's garbage was posted on the first page. The fluoride quip is in reference to a popular conspiracy theory in the 60's that the government was putting fluoride in the water as a mind control effort. It was almost as stupid as Dank's conspiracy theory that Ebola is purposely spread as population control method.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:19:17 PM

You don't have to ascend to heaven if you don't want to.  Enjoy your governments and industrial waste toxins in your water that turn your pineal gland into a rock.

Your version of heaven is not a place worth going. The best part is, you get to enjoy my government too. You've done nothing to change the world. You'll continue to do nothing to change the world so long as all you do is whine about how terrible the world is. The world is bad? Do something about it. And no, preaching on the internet isn't something. How many actual opportunities have you passed up to make a positive change in the world by following your current path of proclaiming yourself a martyr? The answer is you probably don't even know, because you're not concerned with changing the world for the better. Your concern is establishing a cult where people all tell you how wonderful you are for caring so much. Anyone who doesn't buy into it you dismiss as working for Monsanto or loving tyranny or some other garbage. So many excuses for not doing anything with your life. How sad for you.

I'm doing many things to change the world, and they are changing the world.

What is my version of heaven to you?

To me it is infinite peace, infinite possibilities, infinite everything.  You can do anything you could imagine. Fly, time travel, shoot lasers out your eyes, have any lady in the universe, live a life on earth and levitate as a rock god and ascend a million people to heaven, anything becomes possible.

A cult?  The last thing I want is people worshiping me.  I seek love and respect but by no means do I want anyone to follow me.  I am leading now so you can lead yourself.  I don't believe in centralized authorities, I believe in individuality.

Your last accusations are false, I just state the reality of existence.  You can stay in the third dimension of matter, decay, pain, control, fear, or you can rise to the fourth dimension, become a light being, live forever and do anything you could imagine.  You can even return to a temporary life on earth if you wish.

Neither are good or bad, they are just different levels of existence.  When it comes to the singularity, you're going to have to deal with your choice between the two.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
hellojpg

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:48:00 PM

i believe the ebola woz created in governmented labs and released in africa by a spy. if thats not the case then my other theory is:

why ith it africa is always the scapegoat for diseases almost every bad thing starts in africa is it the people that dont bother to wash themselves cant they make a fire and boil the water to kill the evil things and it really annoys me when their faces are covered with flies and just let them tickle them alive they dont even reflex them off when they go in their eye lids wot is wrong with thes people why doth they have children and put them in suffering.

they are only themselves to blame they need to work as a team i dont even bother donating on the tv ads because i no the money will only trickle down to the most needed areas mabee 1%.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:11:40 AM

Most people merely repeat what they hear in the (mainstream) media; I am guessing it is the fluoride that makes them like this.  Wink

Yeah, my response to Dank's garbage was posted on the first page

Well, I am glad to hear you agree that ebola is a hoax; even if we have different interpretations of the reason behind it, it is good that we all (you and I and dank) can agree on this.

For those who missed it, my post proving that ebola is a hoax:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=826016.msg9242181#msg9242181

cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:47:14 AM

Ebola is not a problem. Western mass media is a problem.

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:07:01 PM

Agree with OP, I think Ebola is just a hoax, disease is real but has not been released in US. The cases in Africa are lies, actually it caused by chemical weapons. If a disease like Ebola were on the loose, the ports including air ports would be closed world wide.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 02:30:47 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2014, 02:50:32 AM by BADecker

MIXTURE:

<---Dank

Well, the government had a big hand in (if not complete control over) the Twin Towers and Building 7 coming down. Buildings don't collapse into their own footprint like that without demolition. There were still people in the Twins when they came down. Government is at best, a cover, at worst, murderers.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
rugrats

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 03:49:14 AM

Clearly.

Also, the gubmin created gay people using chemicals delivered via juice boxes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKT11WmQcY
There are secret gubmin documents that can prove it!

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 08:18:49 AM

Clearly.

Also, the gubmin created gay people using chemicals delivered via juice boxes

Most people simply repeat what they are told by the media. You are one of them.

New York Times Caught Red Handed Filming Ebola Crisis Actors In Liberia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZonCVRQ-2s

ARadzi

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:02:17 PM

Nice read, But if its the truth, an elaborate conspiracy of world leaders is needed to make this show running.
u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 12:51:29 PM

Clearly.

Also, the gubmin created gay people using chemicals delivered via juice boxes: www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtKT11WmQcY
There are secret gubmin documents that can prove it!

Well, the government would love to have that ability - never heard of the gay bomb (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb)? Grin

The "halitosis bomb" and "gay bomb" are informal names for two theoretical non-lethal chemical weapons that a United States Air Force research laboratory speculated about producing; the theories involve discharging female sex pheromones over enemy forces in order to make them sexually attracted to each other.

Perhaps the documents he mentions are those retrieved by the Freedom of Information Act request in this case; though all this is just theoretical, of course.
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2014, 03:12:25 PM

Nice read, But if its the truth, an elaborate conspiracy of world leaders is needed to make this show running.

Virtually all world countries have a Rothschild-controlled central bank.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: