Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Bitcoin with AlertPay (Payza) through ESCROW service  (Read 1950 times)
carafleur (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:37:30 PM

Hi all,
I'd like to buy 2.8 BTC for 14.30 AP-$ (5.1071 $/BTC)

Because security matters, I'd like to use an escrow service, like bitcoin.de. Problem is, they're using Euros and do not accept AP-$... Undecided

The way I see it, I could place a dedicated order in LR-€, which would be in fact AP-$, so the BTC-Seller confirms once I sent the AP-$ funds (not LR-€), to release the BTC. The €/$ rate could boost the charts at btcde, but the amount is so small I don't think it would be a problem.

bitcoin-central.net offer USD rates, and I can use it too.
I could trade directly with someone, using another well known and trusted escrow service provider too...

I don't know if there is another, better way to do this. Couldn't find any direct exchanger with decent low fees. Huh

Suggestions appreciated Wink
Thanks

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 12:39:30 PM

Hi all,
I'd like to buy 2.8 BTC for 14.30 AP-$ (5.1071 $/BTC)

Because security matters, I'd like to use an escrow service, like bitcoin.de. Problem is, they're using Euros and do not accept AP-$... Undecided

The way I see it, I could place a dedicated order in LR-€, which would be in fact AP-$, so the BTC-Seller confirms once I sent the AP-$ funds (not LR-€), to release the BTC. The €/$ rate could boost the charts at btcde, but the amount is so small I don't think it would be a problem.

bitcoin-central.net offer USD rates, and I can use it too.
I could trade directly with someone, using another well known and trusted escrow service provider too...

I don't know if there is another, better way to do this. Couldn't find any direct exchanger with decent low fees. Huh

Suggestions appreciated Wink
Thanks

Send me a PM and we can sort it out via exchangezone.com, Ive recently started to exchange there. They have build in escrow and even supports bitcoin exchange.

I will exchange at face value except you will have to cover the 2.5% + 25c receive fee that I would have to pay upon receiving your AP transfer.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
carafleur (OP)

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 01:55:25 PM

Thank you for your offer.
I just notice that I registered at exchangezone few month ago, but I can't send send AlertPay because I'm not 'verified'

I created an offer labeled in LR :
https://www.exchangezone.com/en/offer/libertyreserve%28usd%29-to-bitcoin%28btc%29/89893
Note that I will send AlertPay and not LibertyReserve

If my math is good, you should receive about 13.7$ when I send 14.3
mtGox avg price is 5.061
Would 2.7 BTC @ 13.7$ be ok for you ?

“We build but to tear down. Most of our work and resource is squandered. Our onward march is marked by devastation. Everywhere there is an appalling loss of time, effort and life. A cheerless view, but true"
“Most certainly, some planets are not inhabited, but others are, and among these there must exist life under all conditions and phases of development.”

Tesla N
Clipse

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 01:57:10 PM

Thank you for your offer.
I just notice that I registered at exchangezone few month ago, but I can't send send AlertPay because I'm not 'verified'

I created an offer labeled in LR :
https://www.exchangezone.com/en/offer/libertyreserve%28usd%29-to-bitcoin%28btc%29/89893
Note that I will send AlertPay and not LibertyReserve

If my math is good, you should receive about 13.7$ when I send 14.3
mtGox avg price is 5.061
Would 2.7 BTC @ 13.7$ be ok for you ?

Yup, lets see how this go, havnt done btc trading through them yet so will first doublecheck everything Smiley

I wont nitpick over the avg price since its such a small amount, but for reference avg price at mtgox is actually 5.10, consider it a gift Smiley

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Clipse

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 02:10:43 PM

The trade wont be possible via exchangezone the way you set it up(since I wont be able to do LR trade via their escrow request, considering you want to send AP), we could do it straight without any issues, Im not going to taint my long history on the forum and my business for $13.70.

Let me know and ill send you PM with my email where we can discuss it further, then confirm it afterwards in this thread for validation.

carafleur (OP)

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 02:39:00 PM

I just sent you a PM
I was referring to the 30 days avg price , on the bitcoincharts.com frontpage Cheesy

Tesla N
carafleur (OP)

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 03:05:44 PM

Funds have been sent to your account (provided by PM)
You can send me the funds at 12YbQUs1Jr1NeWLAq4Ujka8vRKruvK5Yg6
Thanks !

Tesla N
Clipse

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 03:09:54 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2012, 03:20:00 PM by Clipse

Ive received AP of $14.30 which is $13.70 after fees which we agreed upon.

2.7BTC send to : http://blockchain.info/address/12YbQUs1Jr1NeWLAq4Ujka8vRKruvK5Yg6

Dont spend all them golds at once Wink

carafleur (OP)

lost@bitcoinica.com

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 03:21:30 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2012, 03:49:37 PM by carafleur

The coins already show up in my electrum client Wink
Thanks

locking this thread in 1,2,3 confirmations

Tesla N
Clipse

View Profile
May 20, 2012, 03:24:16 PM

The coins already show up in my electrum client Wink
Thanks

locking this thread in 1,2,3 confirmations

Hehe, enjoy and lock away.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: