Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: www.fiveminutecoin.com!What do you think about the new version?  (Read 4353 times)
TravisE

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 08:34:52 PM

I'm having a problem. Earlier today I waited the 300 seconds and requested coins as usual. But the coins I had still showed up as “0.0” and it told me “There are no coins available!” Just now I tried again, and it tells me I've hit the limit for my IP even though I haven't even gotten any coins in well over 12 hours.

Edit: And now the 12-hour timer seems to have reset again. What's going on? The only time it should reset is when I actually get coins…
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 09:10:20 PM

Just tried it again now and got the "Maybe you didnt wait!?" message. It has been well over 12 hours since I last tried because your site was down when I tried it yesterday.
And the slider on the right shows: How long do I have to wait for the next payout? 0 Minutes

Please try it again one more time.. it should be fixed now?!

Nope, got the "Maybe you didn't wait" message again.  It's a sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't kind of thing. 
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 09:12:18 PM

I'm having a problem. Earlier today I waited the 300 seconds and requested coins as usual. But the coins I had still showed up as “0.0” and it told me “There are no coins available!” Just now I tried again, and it tells me I've hit the limit for my IP even though I haven't even gotten any coins in well over 12 hours.

Edit: And now the 12-hour timer seems to have reset again. What's going on? The only time it should reset is when I actually get coins…

I've had that happen too but I thought it got fixed because it hasn't happened in a while for me...
perhaps because I don't usually wait the whole five minutes anymore?
CoinDiner

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 11:12:56 PM

this is not working for me!

visited about 6 hours ago  and tryed to claim the 0.025 coins, put in my address and now 6 hours later there is not 0.00000025 in my account

went back to your site, this time waited the 300 secs and when I try to claim it says

"sorry.. your IP exeeded the limit.. try again in 12 hours!"

1 )  did I get the coins first time around?

2) why dont you tell people not to try again for another 12 hours THE FIRST TIME!
TravisE

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 08:33:38 AM

I've had that happen too but I thought it got fixed because it hasn't happened in a while for me...

I think what seems to be happening is that the 12-hour count restarts every time a request for coins is attempted, whether it actually succeeds or not. The code should be changed so that the restart only occurs on success.
fffeee (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2012, 09:07:27 AM

I think what seems to be happening is that the 12-hour count restarts every time a request for coins is attempted, whether it actually succeeds or not. The code should be changed so that the restart only occurs on success.

Hey,

I`m sorry for the late response..

I was working on these problems today and there were some (session variable) bugs. I hope it is gone now and this solves all your problems.
Usually your ip is written to the database only if your coinrequest is successfull..
There is also a UserState panel on the right which shows you how long you have to wait until the next request can be sent.

If these problems still occur please post it here again. Or even better.. send me an email (info@fiveminutecoin.com) Wink

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
June 22, 2012, 05:08:06 PM

Hey,

I`m sorry for the late response..

I was working on these problems today and there were some (session variable) bugs. I hope it is gone now and this solves all your problems.
Usually your ip is written to the database only if your coinrequest is successfull..
There is also a UserState panel on the right which shows you how long you have to wait until the next request can be sent.

If these problems still occur please post it here again. Or even better.. send me an email (info@fiveminutecoin.com) Wink

Nope, got the "Maybe you didn't wait" message again...

Undecided
fffeee (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2012, 01:29:54 PM

Do you use safari on mac osx?

kmsalex

Activity: 99

Learn as you go...

View Profile
July 11, 2012, 10:55:36 AM

fffeee do you intend on ever bringing the site back up or is this a dead project? Been down quite a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: