Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HASH][POS] CLEVERHASH COIN [SATOSHIS CLOUD MINING] X11 X13 X15 ASIC MINER  (Read 102594 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:08:41 PM

So, if I understand correctly, you guys pre-ordered something that does not exist (God knows if it will ever) in a different payment form, and that is the CHash coin?

Am I getting this right?

They at least have credibility in the industry by being the makers and team behind Boomcoin considering its rise in value and longevity so far it gives me confidence in them.

That's good for you!

One question:

Did you read their T&C before you jumped in?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz5jVqQaTSBcQ0dxUGcxWVZlNnc/view?pli=1

daveolake

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:05:35 AM

any chance someone would make a multipool so we can mine for chash?
janis_f

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 12:24:24 PM

Cleverhash, I would really like to see some real pictures (just taken by camera, not Photoshopped or designed for website needs) of Your miners. Video with working miner would be even better (also with software interface shown). If You don't have complete (as it should look) miner at the moment, that's OK, You can at least show working prototype. I think, that would increase people belief in You. Hoping for Your cooperation.
daveolake

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

It is not mineable.
There is only a set amount of CHASH - 123,995
They can be bought and sold on bittrex like other cryptos, but is used as a token.

I ment a site like fiber has. they are no longer minable but you mine other coins with other algs and get paid in chash.
cyaadz

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

Not very pleased I bought in at ico and its worth 32k...
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 05:29:34 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2015, 05:41:26 PM by The_Prof

I just would like to know if anyone has received a mail in response to purchasing with HASH tokens or not. Or are they waiting and seeing how many people are going to do it?

Edit: Apologies, got a mail not even 5 mins later.

Look over there...
buyboomcoin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 12:19:26 AM

Hello CHASH Community,

BuyBoomcoin.com Is offering a FREE Aurora Miner to one individual who enters the giveaway at giveaways.buyboomcoin.com The Aurora miner has a retail value of over $7,499.00 and will run for 25 days. Their are multiple ways to enter the raffle including purchasing BOOM and CHASH. We have decided to do this raffle to expand and grow the Cleverhash community. We need your help to promote the raffle and grow the community with us.

Link to announcement on twitter:
https://twitter.com/buyboomcoins/status/552163871448768512

Thanks,
JP
Cleverhash (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:51:03 PM

That is a great idea. We will work out the details and get back with you. A large multiple will have positive effects on the market. Thanks for your contribution. 
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 10:58:44 PM

Cleverhash Update: There is no new news to report at the moment, as we are working hard on securing investor financing for the project. Please be patient as this is a process and it takes time. We will post updates every Friday and will also tweet exciting updates as new information becomes available. Thanks for you continued support.

daveolake

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:13:08 AM

That is a great idea. We will work out the details and get back with you. A large multiple will have positive effects on the market. Thanks for your contribution. 

thanks, looking forward to hearing progress.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 01:36:48 AM

Cleverhash Weekly update:

Sorry for the delay in response as someone in the office got very sick with a nasty flu virus and I personally have been in bed trying to get better. I will be taking the next couple of days off and will pass the torch to Jon that will answer any questions until my return.  I hope every had a great week.

I am sure that most miners and crypto-traders are concerned about the collapse in Bitcoin and most crypto-currencies on the market today. Having been in Bitcoin since the early days I would advice folks not to stress to deeply, What comes down, must come back up Smiley We strongly believe that crypto-currencies are here to stay and use this time wisely by taking advantage of cheap crypto-currencies by accumulating. The price of oil and  commodity/stocks markets have been seeing a deflationary trend change and many smart advisorw are saying that a correction in the markets are around the corners and predict deflationary environments in not just Bitcoin but the world stock markets. This is just my personal opinion so please do seek professional advice before investing in any cryptographic token in this environment.

In regards to Boom and CHASH, we are a small robust team and are working hard to reach our goals for CHASH and Boom for the community. We have big plans and plan to achieve them. Currently, In the name of transparency, we are reporting that we have not yet received enough pre-orders to fund development and are implementing strategies to mitigate the results. We received no new orders after the ICO for mining hardware. We only received a few orders in Boomcoin and several CHASH orders. As outlined in the white paper/terms for this scenario, we would have to seek outside investment to fund the project from an Angel Investor, Venture Capitalist or private investors in order to complete the required fundraising.

We have already begun this process and plan to reach out to hundreds of investors from around the world to make this dream a reality. If you know someone or if you personally would like to become a shareholder in our company with profit-sharing to help make this dream possible for miners around the world, please do reach out to us, as now is the time before we secure one outside of this community. Every Business is presented with hurdles and what defines a successful company and team, is knowing how to navigate through them to achieve milestones and results. We are positively optimistic and plan to release news in this regard once we secure funding. We have spoken with several enthusiastic investors already and hope to solidify new partnerships that will take Boom and CHASH to new heights.

Thanks for being a supporters of this ambitious project that will change the way mining companies do business in the future. To completely fund development in its entirety all we need at this point is  933 unit orders for the Aurora or 1,750 unit orders for the Sonic. To get to the next stage in the process with Open Silicone, we only need to sell 133 Aurora miners. This is not large numbers when you consider the quantity of miner enthusiast. The community can easily make this possible if they choose to do so. We are open to increasing performance by adding addition chips per unit.

Best Regards,

Jason Kennedy
CEO Cleverhash Technologies

Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:48:55 PM

Boomcoin, Cleverhash Mini-Update:

We will be posting a detailed Boomcoin update this evening. Boom and Cleverhash are long-term projects and everything is still moving forward as planned. We are currently working on investor financing for the projects outlined in both white papers to adjust for sales outcomes. Please do ignore fud and focus on being constructive members of Boom and chash. We have a lot of work to focus on outside of the forums, remain positive in this crypto-environment because we are real developers and will make something that the supports boom and chash will be proud of. Thanks for you continued support.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 06:25:20 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 10:59:07 PM by notsofast

Got a missing withdrawal from Bittrex, entering txid into blockexplorer yields a Transaction Not Found-- will post when/if it shows up

EDIT: transaction received in good order. Probably to big to get sent quickly without an extra fee payment.

twitter.com/notsofast
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 01:46:11 AM

So when do the miners ship? Checked price on Bittrex It take .6BTC to buy 900 Chash, which essentially is there entry level miner that is $900 or 900 Cleverhash which is .6 BTC or $120 which is a steal. Only question is do they immediately start running in the cloud, or when do they ship?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 03:38:06 PM

So when do the miners ship? Checked price on Bittrex It take .6BTC to buy 900 Chash, which essentially is there entry level miner that is $900 or 900 Cleverhash which is .6 BTC or $120 which is a steal. Only question is do they immediately start running in the cloud, or when do they ship?

From FAQ on the site

"How long until the actual hardware is available?
We want to give realistic expectations. We have seen many companies promise faster deliveries, only to end up delaying. This hurts the customers. Q4 of 2015 is a realistic and transparent."

Also...

2. PURCHASES ARE FINAL:
ALL PURCHASES ARE FINAL, NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. NO CANCELLATION OR
RESCHEDULING OF ORDERS BY YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED.

5. DELIVERY AND RISK:
5.1 Delivery timescales/dates specified on the site, in any order acknowledgement, Acceptance or
elsewhere are estimates only. While we endeavor to meet such timescales or dates, we do not
undertake to dispatch the Product by a particular date or dates and shall not be liable to you in respect
of delays or failure to do so.

No thanks! No hardware on hand, no sale!

Thanks for the help, no longer interested need that hardware on hand.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
urdubit

Activity: 104

The First Pakistan Bitcoin Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2015, 07:26:31 AM

A fatal error occurred. Cleverhash can no longer continue safely and will quit.

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error       
CDB() : can't open database file , error 1       
C:\Documents and Settings\ZAQCCT\Desktop\Cleverhash-qt.exe in Runaway exception       

I get this trying to run the wallet.

I am using windows xp I know know upgrade right but I cant.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:17:54 PM

Cleverhash,

Please consider my idea below as I am a genuine stakeholder in your company:

I believe it would be wise to introduce a new token with 10x or 100x the supply and name it something along the lines of "XMINE" or "XHT" (X-Hash-Token) -- people are loving the three letter tickers that begin with "X" as of late.

1 "CHASH" would equal 100 "XMINE" or "XHT"    OR    1 "CHASH would equal 10 "XMINE" or "XHT"

First, you would notify BITTREX to shutdown the market with a message letting the traders know that there is going to be a migration period.

Your company would privately take X amount of CHASH from the investor and in return, your company would send the investor the new token to his or her wallet.

This would greatly increase supply and would therefore be traded at a much lower price. From a psychological standpoint, trading lower numbers is much more attractive -- hense is ONE of the factors that led to the significant decrease in price.

I believe the cost of the token at the predetermined ICO price was too high for many traders/investors.

Please consider my ideas as I believe it would introduce a renewed interest for cleverhash mining hardware. It is time we did something to help gain support - it is as if we don't have any.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. We can always chat on Skype as well.

Thank you,

Kyle

That is a great constructive way to put forward solution producing ideas.

We are open to the solution you mentioned above if the community supports it moving forward. Please vote and let us know if everyone wants us to do this while we are looking for investors for the project. Thanks Kyle for your input.
Cleverhash (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 05:44:34 PM

Cleverhash weekly update:

In the coming weeks we will be finished with the updated tailored business plan for investor acquisition. Shortly thereafter you will see Cleverhash on several angel investor, venture capitalist, private investors, equity crowdfunding platforms. We feel we will get good exposure through these channels and we will take a look at other platforms that are submitted by the community. Do let us know if you have any platform recommendations.

There is nothing new to report this week as we are extremely busy actively searching for investors in our industry and building a business plan suited for the new platforms. Thanks for your continued support.

crowdfunder.com
Kickstarter.com
https://circleup.com
https://www.equitynet.com
https://www.fundable.com
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 03:26:33 AM

with the pfc thing and xpy i was very hesitant to enter this. now i dont know. i really want to support this but i am so afraid of getting burned again.. do u guys have any thing to show so i can feel comfortable putting some money in this.. u might have that info in this thread and i missed it i dont know.  please dont see this as fud. i am A WISHFUL SUPPORTER. Now i wanna put some $$ in

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
daveolake

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:58:42 AM

Cleverhash,

Please consider my idea below as I am a genuine stakeholder in your company:

I believe it would be wise to introduce a new token with 10x or 100x the supply and name it something along the lines of "XMINE" or "XHT" (X-Hash-Token) -- people are loving the three letter tickers that begin with "X" as of late.

1 "CHASH" would equal 100 "XMINE" or "XHT"    OR    1 "CHASH would equal 10 "XMINE" or "XHT"

First, you would notify BITTREX to shutdown the market with a message letting the traders know that there is going to be a migration period.

Your company would privately take X amount of CHASH from the investor and in return, your company would send the investor the new token to his or her wallet.

This would greatly increase supply and would therefore be traded at a much lower price. From a psychological standpoint, trading lower numbers is much more attractive -- hense is ONE of the factors that led to the significant decrease in price.

I believe the cost of the token at the predetermined ICO price was too high for many traders/investors.

Please consider my ideas as I believe it would introduce a renewed interest for cleverhash mining hardware. It is time we did something to help gain support - it is as if we don't have any.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. We can always chat on Skype as well.

Thank you,

Kyle

That is a great constructive way to put forward solution producing ideas.

We are open to the solution you mentioned above if the community supports it moving forward. Please vote and let us know if everyone wants us to do this while we are looking for investors for the project. Thanks Kyle for your input.

INVESTORS/TRADERS/COMMUNITY - PLEASE CONSIDER AND VOTE

I say yes, lets do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: