Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ EXCHANGE WANTED ] - MTGOXUSD or BTC for PAYZAUSD or NETELLERUSD  (Read 1223 times)
Clipse (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 12:43:05 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2012, 07:51:38 AM by Clipse

As the topic suggest I want to get straight to the point.

I am sick of high exchange fees associated with getting funds out of MTGOX so I want to find prospective exchange partners on a monthly basis who either have PAYZAUSD/NETELLERUSD available or prefer to buy MTGOXUSD/BTC with aforementioned. In a couple of weeks I may have additional ewallet exchange options available but for now only those listed in topic should apply.

Exchange partners need verified accounts at PAYZA or NETELLER, dont bother to PM me if you arnt verified at the option you want to exchange from.

All exchanges will be managed through http://www.exchangezone.com so please familiarise yourself with the site, they offer reliable ease of use escrow along with exchanges. If its impossible to make use of this service I am willing to negotiate a different exchange method.

I would prefer potential longterm exchange partners but would consider onetime exchanges aswell if no longterm partner can be established.

This isnt a service I am offering but is meant to give me a more affordable alternative for cashing out while in return making it easier for those who prefer not to wait for long wire transfers into MTGOX or for whatever reason.

PM me and we can arrange the exchange rates etc.

PS. I will be using the MTGOX daily high from now on to exchange value.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 09:14:52 AM

Ive got $1500 MTGOXUSD and 150BTC available to exchange right now if anyone wants to grab it, let me know if you are interested in another ecurrency exchange except I cant do dwolla/paypal or any US-only ewallet services.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 01:03:19 PM

*shameless bump*

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 08:25:24 AM

Please dont even bother contacting me for exchange if you arnt willing to disclose the following:

- Neteller : Screenshot showing your registered email address along with the verified member on top. You need to email the screenshot from the same email address registered under neteller.
- Alertpay: Account must be verified, I will initiate a request for funds to your registered email address for the amount agreed upon.

If you cant/wont provide these basic validation methods then I wont be able to exchange, allready way to many scam attempts.

miernik

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 07:36:08 PM

All exchanges will be managed through http://www.exchangezone.com so please familiarise yourself with the site, they offer reliable ease of use escrow along with exchanges. If its impossible to make use of this service I am willing to negotiate a different exchange method.

Doesn't ExchangeZone.com only escrow Liberty Reserve, making the site useless for trades not involving Liberty Reserve?

All trading pairs I see on ExchangeZone involve Liberty Reserve on one side or the other.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 07:51:00 PM

Doesn't ExchangeZone.com only escrow Liberty Reserve, making the site useless for trades not involving Liberty Reserve?

All trading pairs I see on ExchangeZone involve Liberty Reserve on one side or the other.

Nope, they actually have a bitcoin exchange option.

Right now there is mostly LR related offers, but you can get verified and place an offer for AP to BTC exchange. That said, Im open to other exchange methods thats reliable, exchangezone is just on top of my list due maily to my LR exchanges there.

miernik

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 08:09:13 PM

Nope, they actually have a bitcoin exchange option.

Right now there is mostly LR related offers, but you can get verified and place an offer for AP to BTC exchange.

Nowhere does it say that if you get verified you'll be able to exchange AP to BTC.

And here: http://support.exchangezone.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=57&nav=0
it says:

Does Exchange Zone work with any other e-currencies except Liberty Reserve?

Exchange Zone accepts only Liberty Reserve. We might add other e-currencies in the future.

Wouldn't you want payment by wire transfer to your bank account? I'm interested in regularly buying BTC paying with wire transfer. I am not interested in MTGOXUSD.

There is a nice escrow here: https://bitmarket.eu/market/USD

Currently little trade on USD, but that's not a problem if you have a trade partner and just want to escrow.

There is some trade on EUR: https://bitmarket.eu/market/EUR

I've sold traded several hundred BTC through it (with EUR).

Getting verified takes a while.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 09:52:03 PM

Ok let me clarify exchangezone.com

You can see from the left menu , "seller has" "Seller wants" that they list Bitcoin(BTC), now if you are a verified user and make a new offer then you get to trade all reversable ecurrency's of which alertpay is one in this case. So I would create a new offer as seller for "Seller wants" Alertpay and "Seller has" BTC.

The knowledgebase clearly needs some updating since it definitely works with paypal,alertpay,libertyreserve and a couple other ecurrency methods.

Now after typing all that, I may consider bitmarket looking at their options, let me pm you regarding the options I think would be doable.

miernik

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 10:01:11 PM

You can see from the left menu , "seller has" "Seller wants" that they list Bitcoin(BTC), now if you are a verified user and make a new offer then you get to trade all reversable ecurrency's of which alertpay is one in this case. So I would create a new offer as seller for "Seller wants" Alertpay and "Seller has" BTC.

The knowledgebase clearly needs some updating since it definitely works with paypal,alertpay,libertyreserve and a couple other ecurrency methods.

Were you actually able to place an offer to sell BTC for Neteller or Alertpay?
Or you just think you are able, but you didn't try it?

To my understanding verified users can trade Alertpay, and other reversible methods, but only if one side of the trade is Liberty Reserve. Liberty Reserve gets escrowed. You can not trade Alertpay with BTC.

When you go to the left menu and select "Seller Has" Bitcoin(BTC), then "Seller wants" gets automatically set to Liberty Reserve. If you then click ""Seller wants" and select "Alertpay", then "Seller Has" gets switched to "Liberty Reserve".

Try to find a single offer in which one of the sides is something else then Liberty Reserve - there are none. Try to make such an offer - if you succeed, send me a link. Up till then I still believe its impossible, even if you are verified.

Clipse (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:07:45 PM

You have a very good point there. Clearly I didnt wash my brains thoroughly enough Wink

So we can fall back to plan B , Im trying to get myself verified on bitmarket.eu and work from there.

I send you a pm regarding this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: