Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NOPE COIN X11 Exchanges POS 13% BITTREX CoinDesk Award Winner!  (Read 50186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NopeCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:37:26 AM

I strive to be as unbiased as possible in my reviews. I don't judge if the dev is good or bad, if it smells like a scam, whatever.. I only bring to light what's in the code, possible problems with it, and I check to make sure the network itself is sane and not crazily premined. The network and code doesn't lie, so it's easy to be unbiased about it.

Also, I review what I want heh. I'm trying to help the community at large, not just to make coin devs happy (quite the opposite really Wink )

...guess not just me is glad you're doing this Cool
in code lies truth but the least of the community is experienced enough to even recognice suspicious, erronoeus or otherwise critical code... and most folks are not even remotely into rottling through code at all Cheesy
I cannot see an offence in code auditing and exposing critical excerpts... as much as I cannot see an offence in an engineer examininating an engine and telling what he finds beeing critical under the hood  Wink

Cant your sock puppet account pretend to have interest in other coins as well? Every single post in your history is a post on this coin .   Do you think anyone is stupid enough to not realize that you are a troll in disguise as a sock?    NOPE

And its not hard to guess who's puppet you are ^^^^^^
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:47:08 AM

what a stupid coin!!

Definition:
stupid
adj,adj phr

Excellent; splendid; cool, rad: That's stupid/ Yep. Cool, mellow and stupid fresh 
^
Its a given and your amazing powers of perception are stupid too  Grin
edschroedinger

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:51:02 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 08:28:00 AM by edschroedinger

I strive to be as unbiased as possible in my reviews. I don't judge if the dev is good or bad, if it smells like a scam, whatever.. I only bring to light what's in the code, possible problems with it, and I check to make sure the network itself is sane and not crazily premined. The network and code doesn't lie, so it's easy to be unbiased about it.

Also, I review what I want heh. I'm trying to help the community at large, not just to make coin devs happy (quite the opposite really Wink )

...guess not just me is glad you're doing this Cool
in code lies truth but the least of the community is experienced enough to even recognice suspicious, erronoeus or otherwise critical code... and most folks are not even remotely into rottling through code at all Cheesy
I cannot see an offence in code auditing and exposing critical excerpts... as much as I cannot see an offence in an engineer examininating an engine and telling what he finds beeing critical under the hood  Wink

Cant your sock puppet account pretend to have interest in other coins as well? Every single post in your history is a post on this coin .   Do you think anyone is stupid enough to not realize that you are a troll in disguise as a sock?    NOPE

And its not hard to guess who's puppet you are ^^^^^^

lol ...yup, account is new ... thought it'd be time to*). but am I writing someone elses words? NOPE
...I actually as well couldn't resist mining... however I like the NOPEs**). it might go down the drain or becoming a great deal... who knows.
and can someone complain to be scammed... i guess it's: NOPE ...all facts laid out open Grin

so... ok, got some work to do... there's other coins to show some interrest to  Tongue

*) have u ever tried to recover your pw at bct? I had another account, unused at time of creation though... sure the obvious happend and I couldnt remember my credentials. I tried to recover my pw several times but eventually thought it'd be easier to open a new acc. anyway that hasn't stop me watching since  Wink
**) (which might not has become very transparent) ...esp. I like them beeing darn quick. no waiting like centuries for transactions to be confirmed, blocks becoming mature etc., the wallet looks slick, works flawless so far and I like the marker colors (though status icons sometimes are hard to recognise). It has a compelling fun anti concept (which reminds me of RIPO yet not feeling like a simple c&p coin)... at least it shows potential and thus would I be out before the last block found? defo NOPE!

AreThereAnyFundamentalThingsThatWouldFit50chr?NOPE
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:20:45 AM

OK    LOL     you may or may not be a sock .
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:26:51 AM

OK    LOL     you may or may not be a sock .

...not before putting my donation address into the sig.  Grin

wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:49:49 PM

Are we going to make back mining costs?

NOPE
shkbits

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:10:11 PM

Is this coin going to be traded on any decent exchange? NOPE

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:11:20 PM

staking away  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:59:48 PM

staking away  Grin

hehe... I cannot remember any coin ever dropping stake rewards as early as with the first day Cheesy

NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:31:13 PM

staking away  Grin

hehe... I cannot remember any coin ever dropping stake rewards as early as with the first day Cheesy

WOT?    When you have awesome POW/POS code like NOPE does.   Would you wait till late in mining to offer it out?    NOPE       Current Block 3500     on the downside of POW    shortly the mind blowing begins.
edschroedinger

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:35:41 PM

staking away  Grin

WOT?    When you have awesome POW/POS code like NOPE does.   Would you wait till late in mining to offer it out?    NOPE       Current Block 3500     on the downside of POW    shortly the mind blowing begins.

yup... that (among others) was a pretty convincing move Smiley

EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:49:02 PM

is this coin a scam?

yep!
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 05:54:08 PM

no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin. 

Hey nope!  Are you carsen klock?  I think you are.
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:18:13 PM

no doubt earlz we could have used your policework on the thousands of scams here the last 6 months

and now you harass this one which we all know the dev is a good guy, i dont get your logic at all brother

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin. 

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ? 

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 06:27:00 PM

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ? 

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE

After this Post..  It is certainly carsen

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

is this coin a scam?

yep!

Scam?    NOPE
Have you been deceived?  Are you a retard? Do you know the definitions of the words you use?
NOPE will continue to shine the spotlight on these dullards who choose to post here. Dont you see or think or understand?  Why we as a community must stand together against the likes of you?
Definition: Scam
1.   scam - deprive of by deceitscam - deprive of by deceit; "He swindled me out of my inheritance"; "She defrauded the customers who trusted her"; "the cashier gypped me when he gave me too little change"
bunco, con, defraud, diddle, gip, goldbrick, gyp, hornswoggle, mulct, nobble, rook, swindle, short-change, victimize
short, short-change - cheat someone by not returning him enough money
cheat, rip off, chisel - deprive somebody of something by deceit; "The con-man beat me out of $50"; "This salesman ripped us off!"; "we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme"; "They chiseled me out of my money"
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:32:50 PM

and i mined this shit...only invest a little...
NopeCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:36:02 PM

OCMINER   REALLY? i cant believe you just said that stupid shit after asking us to add your pool to the OP   ...  FUCK Carsen and you for adding stupidity and FUD  ..
ATTENTION:   is it safe to mine at Suprnova pools ?     NOPE        shall we start to fud your pool threads with unfounded nonsense?   hmmn

But thank you for padding the post count  LOL
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

You don't know anything about the dev.  From the looks of the ANN and the posts from mr nope this coin looks like a classic carsen klock coin.  

Hey nope!  Are you carsen klock?  I think you are.

Actually people in the "know" know who the team is.  Obviously you think its your girlfriend Carsen what will be your next question is the dev Wulong ?  

Are you able to add anything factual , important, interesting or productive to this thread with your post?    NOPE

After this Post..  It is certainly carsen

OCMINER   REALLY? i cant believe you just said that stupid shit after asking us to add your pool to the OP   ...  FUCK Carsen and you for adding stupidity and FUD  ..
ATTENTION:   is it safe to mine at Suprnova pools ?     NOPE        shall we start to fud your pool threads with unfounded nonsense?   hmmn

But thank you for padding the post count  LOL
dude its too obviously
and u are just stupid...anyone will catch u on every coin...i think ur time is over

and suprnova i pure legit...he only add a pool...but after the time more and more obvious about that u are carsen...
i think ocminer should close the stratum
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

I do kinda like the uncertainty with this coin, will it surprise us with some legit developments??  Then again I did mine Mystery coin for the same reasons lol

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █