Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin-Analytics.com - price correction, additional currencies  (Read 49886 times)
genuise

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 05:37:53 PM

Hi, thank you for supporting us and reporting the bug.

Please PM me your bitcoin address assigned to your account for me to identify your account and to fix the problem

once more thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
don4of4

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:23:04 PM

Hi, thank you for supporting us and reporting the bug.

Please PM me your bitcoin address assigned to your account for me to identify your account and to fix the problem

once more thank you

All fixed.  Thank you for your prompt response!
frito

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 05:53:16 PM

hi nimnul

with subscription will I get access to historical(at least 6 months) best bid/ask tick data for the major exchanges?

thx
nimnul (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2013, 09:35:36 PM

Hi frito,

Unfortunately historical data is not available at the moment. Paid account only eliminates delay in arbitrage table and gives access to separate exchanges instead of data aggregated by currency.

We are working on candlestick charts, but they will take few months to get ready. And even at that point the timeframe of displayed data will probably be shorter than 6 months.

We do have full orderbook archive for last couple of years, but it's in an inefficient format and thus we are not ready to provide any access to it. If you can program, we can try to give you samples of our datafiles and run your script on the full dataset.

nimnul

frito

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 11:40:32 PM

Hi frito,

Unfortunately historical data is not available at the moment. Paid account only eliminates delay in arbitrage table and gives access to separate exchanges instead of data aggregated by currency.

We are working on candlestick charts, but they will take few months to get ready. And even at that point the timeframe of displayed data will probably be shorter than 6 months.

We do have full orderbook archive for last couple of years, but it's in an inefficient format and thus we are not ready to provide any access to it. If you can program, we can try to give you samples of our datafiles and run your script on the full dataset.

nimnul

hi nimnul

I can appreciate the bandwidth cost, client side memory and cpu load for running online tick data chart, there is no need for that anyway(imo).

I was more thinking if you can offer simple flat file Dumps on Dropbox or some such.

Yes I do have experience with big data manipulation, datamining and coding... So I can take a look at the raw data you got and make a script for the transformation of the very top of the order book i.e. produce timestamp, best bid price, best ask price, bid volume, ask vol.(perhaps also incorporate last trade info)

So please PM me a download link for the data sample.

cheers
f
Xtal

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 03:50:47 AM

"Your subscription will be activated as soon as we get notified about your payment, usually after 1 confirmation from Bitcoin network."

sent 0.002 to 1GLf6rKNfrjMZBJTWCE9jwppF1xid4u8Fg, currently have 5 confirmations.
genuise

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2013, 07:58:15 AM

Hi, as I can see now your subscription is activated. Can you please confirm this from your side?

And thank you for supporting us

VincentX

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 07:03:58 PM

Website is down.  Smiley
nimnul (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2013, 08:07:05 PM

up

VincentX

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:45:57 AM

Down again.  Smiley
genuise

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:57:05 AM

Thank you, up again.

spgibbs

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 07:40:59 AM

can you add a notification feature of when the order book volume of bids and asks cross?
gisfrancisco

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:49:01 PM

signed in with facebook went to configure there are no "buttons" for subscription choice.
genuise

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:57:27 PM

signed in with facebook went to configure there are no "buttons" for subscription choice.

Hi,  thank you for posting here. We posted message in our social section.

Hi, everybody, as we posted some days ago we found the problem between our payment processing module and our payment processor provider. We are currently investigating the problem further.

At the moment we identified that recently there were 7 payments and we got notified only for one of them. This means that at least 6 customers did not get their subscription activated. If you believe that you are the one whose subscription is not activated please contact us via support@bitcoin-analytics.com and we will fix the problem Please send your account bitcoin address for us to identify your account.

Currently we had to suspend any new subscriptions until we find the cause of the problem and find working solution.
Thank you for you understanding and support.

Please if you have any question post here or send us email to support@bitcoin-analytics.com

with all respect
bitcoin-analytics.com team

So currently we have suspended any new subscriptions until we find the cause of the problem and solution for it.

There are some customers who contacted us and we are fixing their subscriptions.

We advice for all existing customers who wants to prolong their subscriptions should postpone any payment until further announcement.

thank you all for supporting our work.
Hope for your patience and understanding.

genuise

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2014, 08:54:47 PM

Hi, everybody!

As we recently wrote we had problems with our bitcoin payment provider. We decided to abandon our old payment provider and implemented support for new one. This means that we had to regenerate bitcoin address for all accounts which have their bitcoin addresses assigned.

Old addresses should not be used for any new transactions. Please from now on use only new bitcoin addresses.

We also re enabled "create account" buttons for newly registered accounts.

For each existing account with newly regenerated address we also placed a personal notification message to ensure that transition will be as smooth as possible.

If anyway you have any problems or questions regarding payments please contact us posting here or sending email to support@bitcoin-analytics.com and we will try and find a solution for you.

Thank you for your understanding patience and support.

il--ya

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 12:50:51 PM

I have one suggestion. It would be useful if you separate buy and sell volume on the trade volume chart. One simple way of doing it would be to use negative numbers for sell volume. This way buy volume and sell volume charts would appear on the different sides of the horizontal axis.
StarenseN
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1362

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 12:10:11 AM

Hello, great website, recent paid customer here.

Is it possible to have a chart like the one on blockchained.com (http://blockchained.com/depth_mtgox_15d.png) with a larger timeframe than 2 days and a bid/ask ratio ?
vladon

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

Bitcoin Analytics is down (Service Unavailable). Use the official forum thread to report this problem.

So, I report.
genuise

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:21:31 AM

Bitcoin Analytics is down (Service Unavailable). Use the official forum thread to report this problem.

So, I report.

Hi, thank you for reporting. We are sorry for our recent down times. We are constantly working on improving the service.

genuise

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 10:24:42 AM

I have one suggestion. It would be useful if you separate buy and sell volume on the trade volume chart. One simple way of doing it would be to use negative numbers for sell volume. This way buy volume and sell volume charts would appear on the different sides of the horizontal axis.

Hi, thank you for your suggestion, we really value every good idea. We will definitely consider adding this option in our next updates. Although I cannot give any concrete time frame. A lot of suggestions does not fit right straight into existing very minimal interface design. But as every service we have plans for redesign at some point in the future.

Thank you once more.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: