Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:09:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin-Analytics.com - price correction, additional currencies  (Read 49886 times)
gggno

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 12:04:40 PM

Hi

Sorry i will try to be more clear.  I guess the  table "all xxx- all xxx" show the best price I can buy and sell a given quantity (10,100...) across all the exchanges.

Given that my question is why i cannot find thoses prices in table 2 and so The exchange where they quote.

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
genuise

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 01:56:40 PM

The interesting thing about this is that consolidated orderbook contains all good orders from all exchanges sorted. And thus the best price for the given volume on the general market can be calculated. But there can be situation when every separate market(exchange) does not contain enough volume thus its price say for 10 BTC can be quite far from what you can get from the consolidated market.

hope this is a good hint?

SuchDigging

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 09:09:10 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if you offer access to historical order-book and exchange data? Is the data for your website available over an API or download?

Thanks,

S. Digs
genuise

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2014, 11:08:48 AM

Hi,

I was wondering if you offer access to historical order-book and exchange data? Is the data for your website available over an API or download?

Thanks,

S. Digs

Hi, thank you for your interest of our service. But currently we do not have immediate plans to implement api access for historical data.

Although We had only a few such request in the past. And even provided sample data for testing. Current data structure for orderbooks is fairly complicated and not optimized for distribution so those tests were not successful enough.

If you are interested please PM

roterdam

Activity: 640
Merit: 500

interested to BUY CASASCIUS

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:58:45 PM

i make a payment for a month and the service are interrupted.!!!
genuise

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:16:45 AM

hi, can you send me a private message with your payment bitcoin address for me to identify your account?

roterdam

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:19:23 PM

I want to thank the support bitcoinanalytics
I made a mistake to renew my subscription and sorted quickly.
+10 Smiley
wamatt

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:13:33 PM

just signed up again Smiley

+1 feature request for a "light" theme
roterdam

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:39:03 PM

there any way to display bid / ask sum for a period exceeding one day?
congrats!!
genuise

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2014, 08:52:49 AM

there any way to display bid / ask sum for a period exceeding one day?
congrats!!

Hi, thank you for supporting our service.

This feature is exactly what we are working with.
Unfortunately work goes not as fast as we could wish.

once again,
thank you for your support.

just signed up again Smiley

+1 feature request for a "light" theme

Hello, sorry for not answering so long. The light theme feature is postponed for the general overwork of the design of the site.

thank you for your understanding and support.

roterdam

View Profile
November 23, 2014, 03:02:02 PM

the orderbook depth range scale isnt calibrated!! the value of usd doesnt correspond to the value of the btc in the same level!!
genuise

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 01:51:39 PM

the orderbook depth range scale isnt calibrated!! the value of usd doesnt correspond to the value of the btc in the same level!!

Hi, you are right, this was done deliberately as apposed to other services.
The idea is that technically those two values cannot be directly compared. As bid orders represent only fiat currency which is actually present on the market and its BTC value only represents desired valuation and not always reasonable valuation. On the bid side there could be a lot of so called fake orders with extremely low price which could distort the view.

The same situation is on the asks side. The only difference that there are present actually BTC but their price also could be far from reasonable market price at the moment.

Anyway current priority is to focus on overworking the base of the system to support longer periods of data.
After this is done and stable then we can make significant refinement of the front end.

thank you for your support.

roterdam

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

then it would be interesting that could have a modulating bar could adjust the user, to weigh more or less the strength of the closest locations to quote
roterdam

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:10:53 AM

anyway I think if that should be calibrated the bid / ask in value, because although the positions may be false, remain fiat or btc available that are trying to buy or sell and can move position at a given moment, which is why really represent buying or selling force.!!
xhoud01

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 08:16:45 PM

Hi,

would it be possible to add our market CoinMate.io to your website? API link is on our website and it's fully functional. We can also provide python made bot for our market.

Thank you for letting me know. Best regards.

Daniel
genuise

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 08:53:40 PM

Hi,

would it be possible to add our market CoinMate.io to your website? API link is on our website and it's fully functional. We can also provide python made bot for our market.

Daniel

Hi, PMed you

then it would be interesting that could have a modulating bar could adjust the user, to weigh more or less the strength of the closest locations to quote

anyway I think if that should be calibrated the bid / ask in value, because although the positions may be false, remain fiat or btc available that are trying to buy or sell and can move position at a given moment, which is why really represent buying or selling force.!!

Hi, sorry for answering you for quite a while.

I am sorry but I am afraid I am still have a rather vogue understanding of what you are suggesting.

Can we contact using email or in PM to try to clear this question?

I will PM you  just in case.

thank you.

genuise

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:25:48 PM

Hi,

Daniel

Hi, coinmate.io now supported, please check.

thank you for suggestion.

best

roterdam

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:21:10 PM

what's the problem today with bitstamp's data?
genuise

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 09:45:30 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 10:22:05 PM by genuise

Hi, thank you for pointing to this.

I will check.

We recently made some changes to the ticker list.
Some dead exchange tickers were removed. Some new added.

Maybe there were some new bugs introduced or other problems.

Seems at the moment the problem should be solved, but still I will pay attention to this next days.

thank you once more

Xtraeme

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:56:39 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2014, 12:01:27 AM by Xtraeme

Your subscription will be activated as soon as we get notified about your payment, usually after 1 confirmation from Bitcoin network. But sometimes it may take longer, approx from 10-30 minutes. Please be patient and wait for some time and try to reload the page.

Is account activation broken? I sent payment for a one day pass and it has been almost an hour and the account hasn't activated. The transaction has 9 confirmations. Any help would be appreciated.

edit to add:
I am glad to report that everything is working now. Looks it finally resolved itself after a little over an hour. I guess account activation is run through a cron job? Are there any plans of adding LTC and other trading pairs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: