Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82842 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 12:29:15 AM

I am fully aware of the block chain stuck.  I am working on it tonight and will be releasing a new wallet tomorrow.  I'm truely sorry for the problem that has happened.  Just to let you all know I am the only dev working on this coin right now.  I'm handling the website, the conversion process, the wallet, the servers and a lot more.  I am also one of the developers of Sterlingcoin and have been busy with that as POW period ended for Sterlingcoin.  I also want to give a big thanks to Spencer Lievens of the Sterlingcoin team for devoting his time to help out with Camorracoin.   As for Bittrex, keep trading on Bittrex.  Everything will be sorted out soon.  Conversion payments are on hold till tomorrow as you will need the new wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:48:24 AM

I am fully aware of the block chain stuck.  I am working on it tonight and will be releasing a new wallet tomorrow.  I'm truely sorry for the problem that has happened.  Just to let you all know I am the only dev working on this coin right now.  I'm handling the website, the conversion process, the wallet, the servers and a lot more.  I am also one of the developers of Sterlingcoin and have been busy with that as POW period ended for Sterlingcoin.  I also want to give a big thanks to Spencer Lievens of the Sterlingcoin team for devoting his time to help out with Camorracoin.   As for Bittrex, keep trading on Bittrex.  Everything will be sorted out soon.  Conversion payments are on hold till tomorrow as you will need the new wallet.

no need to apologise m8 you've done a great job so far, many thanks
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:05:28 PM

I also want to give a big thank you to Spencer Lievens of the Sterlingcoin team ...
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:41:21 PM

Pssst... CamorraCoin.

All in one, it is the CAM coin  Grin
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:32:20 PM

Pssst... CamorraCoin.

All in one, it is the CAM coin  Grin
Howdy ,boyzzzzz. I hope that you like my push up Camorracoin from 0.000004 above 0.000013.5 .Just like to help ,because name of this coin should be bright like a star at CryptoExchanges.BTW.Don't screw up my hard work and money ,don't sell to low .I'm sure that boyzzz from this coin don't need few bucks for burger .Anybody like to make some tip  Grin feel free Mantenere il sangue freddo. CcM3ZkvLEscYALXd6F99o16evpDWbmkoMZ 

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
igor107th

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:31:09 PM

i dont no how to swap old wallet al coin stake
lol
niki25
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:36:13 PM

see you in 5k sat ^^
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 08:53:44 PM

see you in 5k sat ^^

Nice price target  Cheesy Cheesy
Expect a correction and then, let's see if CAM continues pushing up.
Remember that marketcap is low so the coin is going to attract the investors attention Wink

Maybe, all together we can promote CamorraCoin on Twitter, other social networks or exchanges-Chatbox to let others know the development that's going on with this cryptocurrency team.

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 09:36:43 PM

sCam morraCoin ?
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:37:33 PM

Damn!!!I should know that you're alone and go by side.But now is to late.Ok .Lets go with business .Why I can't find enywhere simple of configuration wallet,node ,miner ,algo.I understood that you're busy
but  that info should be a basic info.Without that how you expect some movement with this coin.Looks like  big name at front but empty behind .I really don't understood why peeps using somebody big names to create some poor project.I'm hope that I'm wrong.Even at Twitter looks like third grade kids playing game .Just only bla,bla bla ...Nothing with info about project ,future ,etc...BTW links to cammorracoin at this forum also are old and not working .Finally so far total bs.  Sorry but ,truth is truth .Don't give up and work at project  coin by coin .Not few coins at the same time as you've said   alone...Because  if you create  few total bs coins  this will go nowhere and your developer reputation will go to.... you know where  .Build one solid  coin and show at cryptomarket that yours coins are safe to invest money.Geezzzzzz.Stay cool .Counting on this coin .
Waiting with BTC.Today I've made a test how high I can push up this coin in 10 min...Test is ok  ..from  0.000004 up to 0.0000135  shows me that coin have huge potential to be at crypto list nr 5.

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Feri22

Activity: 748

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:50:19 PM

see you in 5k sat ^^

Nice price target  Cheesy Cheesy
Expect a correction and then, let's see if CAM continues pushing up.
Remember that marketcap is low so the coin is going to attract the investors attention Wink

Maybe, all together we can promote CamorraCoin on Twitter, other social networks or exchanges-Chatbox to let others know the development that's going on with this cryptocurrency team.

I would like to have my coins first... Wink
webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:53:54 PM

Can i use my old wallet.dat for the new wallet ? and is the old adress the same like the new to convert?
thx for help.
Now I got lost here .I got wallet version V2.0.0.1-g  Is that new one or old ??Can I have link where you guys downloaded new wallet? My wallet is from here  .First post from this forum.Thanx

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 10:58:42 PM

I wanted to ask about the swap on BITTREX is it going on right now or not yet?

Thanks

Currently talking to Richie from Bittrex about it.  We are in the works of getting this done.  Also C-Cex users I mentioned in earlier posts that you should cease trading on C-Cex.  They obviously still havn't taken down the wallet and I need to get them on the same page as us. 
Since it was not possible to buy a CAM coins in the meantime I bought SLG coins Smiley
You can buy a tons of CAM at Bittrex

Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:40:02 AM

Can i use my old wallet.dat for the new wallet ? and is the old adress the same like the new to convert?
thx for help.
Now I got lost here .I got wallet version V2.0.0.1-g  Is that new one or old ??Can I have link where you guys downloaded new wallet? My wallet is from here  .First post from this forum.Thanx

Keep your coins on the exchange for now.. The new wallet should be coming shortly.
Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:18:04 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2015, 02:28:19 AM by Camorra Dev

Damn!!!I should know that you're alone and go by side.But now is to late.Ok .Lets go with business .Why I can't find enywhere simple of configuration wallet,node ,miner ,algo.I understood that you're busy
but  that info should be a basic info.Without that how you expect some movement with this coin.Looks like  big name at front but empty behind .I really don't understood why peeps using somebody big names to create some poor project.I'm hope that I'm wrong.Even at Twitter looks like third grade kids playing game .Just only bla,bla bla ...Nothing with info about project ,future ,etc...BTW links to cammorracoin at this forum also are old and not working .Finally so far total bs.  Sorry but ,truth is truth .Don't give up and work at project  coin by coin .Not few coins at the same time as you've said   alone...Because  if you create  few total bs coins  this will go nowhere and your developer reputation will go to.... you know where  .Build one solid  coin and show at cryptomarket that yours coins are safe to invest money.Geezzzzzz.Stay cool .Counting on this coin .
Waiting with BTC.Today I've made a test how high I can push up this coin in 10 min...Test is ok  ..from  0.000004 up to 0.0000135  shows me that coin have huge potential to be at crypto list nr 5.

If you do get some time please read from the beginning. I basically inherited this coin. No take over.. No malicious acts. The original owner and I were very close friends. He had real life issue and won't ever be back. Since I believed in the coin we both spoke and he said he would hand everything over to me.  Both Syyyn and I realize a lot of work must be done. The first priority was people being able to access their CAM which used to be Scrypt. We had a fork due to issues we couldn't control. Bittrex Exchange and our wallet were on separate forks. We made a decision and ran with it.

We didn't just get up and leave which most would have done... The ICO investors/community(including me) of this coin deserved more. I sure as hell would not let this coin get written off as a scam.

It took me some time to find an honest Dev I could trust. When I did find a dev he was already on a team. Sterlingcoin.. He has been working on two coins now.

You bring up the twitter, the site and links and such.. Honestly our main concern is a working wallet and the conversion from old Scrypt cam to new x13 cam. People had no access to their money for a month. We only just recently had the ability to even trade on Bittrex.

Also at the same time Syyyn is working on 2 coins. He is working on a web wallet,website and new Ann and other things which I won't bring up.

I have asked on this thread for some help with Marketing and we had no takers. What happens behind the doors is we are 2 people and all of this right down to our servers cost money.. Money that's not coming in, which will eventually with future projects.

This coin was ICO at which I didn't see one dime because it wasn't in our hands at that time.. Rightfully so why would my friend give me ICO money when the start of this coin was not my project.

With Capital(ICO) it would have helped finance a lot of the projects, actually all of them.

I won't mention names of the coins I lost money on before I took over CAM(I don't own but community does) and recently Syyyn but I can tell you what I learned.  I don't care of all the promises that a coin has. I don't care about the fancy websites of such and such coin.. Because I can tell you if I invested just in that I would be beyond broke. Yes I invested in many coins that promised so much. But the one thing they lacked is ?? They never were true to their word.. Every Ann launch of a new coin I used to be wowed by graphics and "Decentralization" ability they might one day have. The DEV and Teams were gone with the wind before anything was produced.

Camorra Dev (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 02:36:25 AM

Sorry webprods its hard to convey a lot by writing. I'm trying to get you up to speed. Thank you for taking notice of Camorra. We aren't going anywhere and what you want will be coming. BUT... Smiley before the fancy Ann graphics go up,flashy website..and more promises are given on a road map. We need the wallet working..
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:43:42 AM

after the wallet working

Camorra price will go to the MARS!

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:02:43 AM

If you do get some time please read from the beginning. I basically inherited this coin. No take over.. No malicious acts. The original owner and I were very close friends. He had real life issue and won't ever be back. Since I believed in the coin we both spoke and he said he would hand everything over to me.  Both Syyyn and I realize a lot of work must be done. The first priority was people being able to access their CAM which used to be Scrypt. We had a fork due to issues we couldn't control. Bittrex Exchange and our wallet were on separate forks. We made a decision and ran with it.

We didn't just get up and leave which most would have done... The ICO investors/community(including me) of this coin deserved more. I sure as hell would not let this coin get written off as a scam.

It took me some time to find an honest Dev I could trust. When I did find a dev he was already on a team. Sterlingcoin.. He has been working on two coins now.

You bring up the twitter, the site and links and such.. Honestly our main concern is a working wallet and the conversion from old Scrypt cam to new x13 cam. People had no access to their money for a month. We only just recently had the ability to even trade on Bittrex.

Also at the same time Syyyn is working on 2 coins. He is working on a web wallet,website and new Ann and other things which I won't bring up.

I have asked on this thread for some help with Marketing and we had no takers. What happens behind the doors is we are 2 people and all of this right down to our servers cost money.. Money that's not coming in, which will eventually with future projects.

This coin was ICO at which I didn't see one dime because it wasn't in our hands at that time.. Rightfully so why would my friend give me ICO money when the start of this coin was not my project.

With Capital(ICO) it would have helped finance a lot of the projects, actually all of them.

I won't mention names of the coins I lost money on before I took over CAM(I don't own but community does) and recently Syyyn but I can tell you what I learned.  I don't care of all the promises that a coin has. I don't care about the fancy websites of such and such coin.. Because I can tell you if I invested just in that I would be beyond broke. Yes I invested in many coins that promised so much. But the one thing they lacked is ?? They never were true to their word.. Every Ann launch of a new coin I used to be wowed by graphics and "Decentralization" ability they might one day have. The DEV and Teams were gone with the wind before anything was produced.

Thank you.Great and honest explanation .I'm very appreciated.People who have investment in CAM should cooperate together and I don't see problem to take this coin to stratosphere .In emergency point I can push
up this baby to middle of 0.000 level in few min,just by myself, of course without dump  :)We have a good income using SembroToken twice a month to upgrade our budget by circulate from 0.000 to low or middle 0.000. Thank you again and I wish you and your friend the best. Sincerely

webprods

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 10:05:54 AM

after the wallet working

Camorra price will go to the MARS!

Agree.We'll reach this planet when we'll knock out Darkcoin from they throne 0.006  Grin

Feri22

Activity: 748

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 01:05:00 PM

Devs could you please write estimated time when we will recieve our coins? This should be the highest priority and don't know why bittrex had the swap before us, regular investors...If i would like to dump the coins for the ath like it was yesterday and today buy back cheaper, i could not....I dont want there is some hidden reason behind it and i am lazy to think why would you give the coins first to exchange before users....but it is taking already really long and i dont feel comfortable that someone else is holding my coins for so long while other people can trade on bittrex so bittrex already have their coins swaped...I hope you this is just because it is really hard to make and you are doing your best but as i wrote before, there were many coins and devs promising always shortly shortly, right away etc and then nothin and i have the same feeling with CAM right now, although i wish it will be fixed and all fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: