Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82844 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

must hold the wallet .dat
i dont no not match camm
0nly 40000
i dont no how to thanks  Wink
sorry for my verry good engels
haha dutch man  Wink

A community member and investor is all the same... 40K? or 1k? Doesn't matter.. The amount of coins doesn't matter.. Everyone is a valued holder. When it comes time to make the switch we can help you.

Have a nice Christmas guys!!
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:22:54 PM

Not sure but I think this might be a first.

Syyyn and I both spoke to Bittrex today.. It's a go guys!!!.. It will still be called Camorra but a better algo, x13 it will be a 1 to 1 swap.
 as it was originally intended. At the moment Syyyn is pulling every address that he will use to match up to the users.

None of this would have been possible without Syyyn. Considering what Syyyn has gone through with the fork and trying salvage it he continues....

Camorra x13 will have the same amount of coins also.

The perks are :

New wallet
New logo ... More professional.
New features in the wallet, in wallet trading.

He also has the web wallet project he is working on which will be complete soon.

Why haven't I posted  since the 18th? because their is nothing else to say... We know what has to be done. We had two options and we both were worrying about our community and their investment.

When will this be done? Very fast.. Richie from Bittrex has some work to do on his end ..  Saturday to Sunday latest. But sooner is planned..

awesome m8 Smiley guessing this is why the markets been disabled, definite good move.

Merry xmas to the team and the community
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 07:26:02 PM

must hold the wallet .dat
i dont no not match camm
0nly 40000
i dont no how to thanks  Wink
sorry for my verry good engels
haha dutch man  Wink

A community member and investor is all the same... 40K? or 1k? Doesn't matter.. The amount of coins doesn't matter.. Everyone is a valued holder. When it comes time to make the switch we can help you.

Have a nice Christmas guys!!

Number of coins doesn't make any difference until they have been increase in value.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 08:47:34 PM

Merry Christmas to the team and the community.
syyyn

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 10:54:19 PM

Merry Christmas all Smiley  I will be up late tonight getting ready to roll out the website wallet swap page and the new wallet.  I hope to bring you guys a Christmas gift shortly but may be a day late or so Wink  A little info to the users. PLEASE DO NOT delete your wallet.dat and if you can keep your camorracoin client.  We are going to need you to enter your private key on the website with your new Camorracoin address when the wallet comes out.  This will ensure that your balance is YOUR balance.  DO NOT post your private keys in this forum or email to any of the members or devs.  The website form will handle everything.
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:32:41 AM

Hope that exchanges auto-swap our coins because I've bought some believing in that project and there hasn't been any announcement warning that we should send our coins to the wallets Tongue

I think that the changes like:
  • New wallet
  • New logo ... More professional.
  • New features in the wallet, in wallet trading.

Are going to be good for the coin. Wallet is the real "core" of a crypto-currency so new functionalities for it is an important step  Wink
Merry Christmas, guys!

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:49:34 AM

Hope that exchanges auto-swap our coins because I've bought some believing in that project and there hasn't been any announcement warning that we should send our coins to the wallets Tongue

I think that the changes like:
  • New wallet
  • New logo ... More professional.
  • New features in the wallet, in wallet trading.

Are going to be good for the coin. Wallet is the real "core" of a crypto-currency so new functionalities for it is an important step  Wink
Merry Christmas, guys!

The coin swap is going to take place on our website.  I will have a picture guide on how to grab your private key for each address.  You will enter your private key in the form along with your new address.  I will then process them and send the user's their respective balances. Unfortunately with the way the Camorracoin network was left it is not possible to send your coins into Bittrex.  I have talked with Bittrex and we are both on the same page and Bittrex balances WILL be safe.  Happy holidays everyone and I will be around to answer any questions you may have on IRC #sterlingcoin freenode network.  Nick is Matthew Langdon
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 04:38:26 AM

-snip-

The coin swap is going to take place on our website.  I will have a picture guide on how to grab your private key for each address.  You will enter your private key in the form along with your new address.  I will then process them and send the user's their respective balances. Unfortunately with the way the Camorracoin network was left it is not possible to send your coins into Bittrex.  I have talked with Bittrex and we are both on the same page and Bittrex balances WILL be safe.  Happy holidays everyone and I will be around to answer any questions you may have on IRC #sterlingcoin freenode network.  Nick is Matthew Langdon

Thanks for your response  Wink
ok, so the ones that have their CAM on Bittrex just have to wait for the conversion and new coins are going to appear automatically on our accounts when Bittrex restore the Camorracoin market, is it ok?

It's just to be sure that thanks to your contacts with Bittrex, we can be safe and calm because (for example) Bittrex is going to reactivate markets soon and our coins are going to be there after the swap 1:1 conversion Cheesy

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:01:45 PM

When the swap will be launched and how much time we'll have? Thanks
versterk

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 05:18:26 PM

Hi there ,
I'm with cam since ipo , with 20k , but today , my wallet does not sync and keep stake @ 96978cam and nothing else (other fiels @ 0)

seems to got 3 peers

but what to do know ?

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 07:38:11 PM

Hi there ,
I'm with cam since ipo , with 20k , but today , my wallet does not sync and keep stake @ 96978cam and nothing else (other fiels @ 0)

seems to got 3 peers

but what to do know ?

read the thread m8, coins forked theres a swap in the works is the sum of it  Smiley
Feri22

View Profile
December 28, 2014, 02:35:58 AM

Hi there ,

seems to got 3 peers

but what to do know ?

read the thread m8, coins forked theres a swap in the works is the sum of it  Smiley

i admire how you believe without single doubt to whatever devs write...I guess you were never scammed before, which is good of course...I hope this is not the case since i have also some coins, but just a little advice, don't trust people here so easily, there are lot of scammers, especially at alts...and to the case, i feel little bit like the devs have more coins they have to take care of so they are mostly late with the dates and time they promise...no offense devs, but the wallet is not working few weeks already, it sucks Sad
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:44:28 AM

Hi there ,

seems to got 3 peers

but what to do know ?

read the thread m8, coins forked theres a swap in the works is the sum of it  Smiley

i admire how you believe without single doubt to whatever devs write...I guess you were never scammed before, which is good of course...I hope this is not the case since i have also some coins, but just a little advice, don't trust people here so easily, there are lot of scammers, especially at alts...and to the case, i feel little bit like the devs have more coins they have to take care of so they are mostly late with the dates and time they promise...no offense devs, but the wallet is not working few weeks already, it sucks Sad

There is no scam going on.  I am currently the only one working on this coin and have been re-developing the wallet.  I am fully transparent with my identity and you can see this on the Sterlingcoin thread or @ http://sterlingcoin.org.uk Name: Matthew Langdon.  The wallet has been tested and everything works just need to finish a few things with the conversion process.  Richie of Bittrex and I also have to talk to start the change over process for the coins on the exchange.  I will have the new website online today and also will post some more info about what's happening.
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 07:55:01 AM

A note to all Camorracoin users.  Please keep your Camorracoin client and dont delete anything yet.  I will have a process posted on how to get your private keys for your addresses so you can submit them for swapping.  This is the only way to convert your balance over and nothing else will be accepted.
Feri22

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:35:30 PM

Hi there ,

seems to got 3 peers

but what to do know ?

There is no scam going on.  I am currently the only one working on this coin and have been re-developing the wallet.  I am fully transparent with my identity and you can see this on the Sterlingcoin thread or @ http://sterlingcoin.org.uk Name: Matthew Langdon.  The wallet has been tested and everything works just need to finish a few things with the conversion process.  Richie of Bittrex and I also have to talk to start the change over process for the coins on the exchange.  I will have the new website online today and also will post some more info about what's happening.

OK
Feri22

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 02:38:51 PM

...i also would like to ask you what happen when i would try to buy some CAMs on c-cex?? it doesn't work or it will buy the coins but i will not be able to withdraw them?

thank you
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 04:55:03 PM

You can buy coins on C-cex temporarily but you wont be able to withdraw them.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2014, 08:22:13 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2014, 09:29:41 PM by bitcrypto10101

You can buy coins on C-cex temporarily but you wont be able to withdraw them.
C cex site is down from time to time
anyone interested can read

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=906965.0
syyyn

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2014, 08:24:21 PM

Stop buying on C-Cex for now.  It's our fault we have not notified them as I did not know we were on that exchange.  I will notify them and talk to them about the accounts there.
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

View Profile
December 31, 2014, 07:58:55 AM

Happy New Year to the team and the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: