Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:10:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CamorraCoin [CAM] | Scrypt | Stealth Addresses | Encrypted Messaging  (Read 82844 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 04:16:21 PM

Devs could you please write estimated time when we will recieve our coins? This should be the highest priority and don't know why bittrex had the swap before us, regular investors...If i would like to dump the coins for the ath like it was yesterday and today buy back cheaper, i could not....I dont want there is some hidden reason behind it and i am lazy to think why would you give the coins first to exchange before users....but it is taking already really long and i dont feel comfortable that someone else is holding my coins for so long while other people can trade on bittrex so bittrex already have their coins swaped...I hope you this is just because it is really hard to make and you are doing your best but as i wrote before, there were many coins and devs promising always shortly shortly, right away etc and then nothin and i have the same feeling with CAM right now, although i wish it will be fixed and all fine

I know your anxious to get your coins.  I am working to release the new wallet today and fix the network for good.  Your first on my list to get paid out as I have checked your entries and verified them already.  You have to understand that it's better that I do not release just some temporary fix.  Doing a conversion process like this is a new process in the crypto world as far as I know and the issues with the wallet were out of my control.  As for Bittrex receiving their funds first, that was necessary as most of the users of CAM have their funds on Bittrex and I was able to process that in a shorter time by collaborating with Richie from Bittrex.  Also if I sent out payments to individual wallets then I'd have a lot more hard of a time recalculating the balances of everyone again.  Doing the wrong payouts to people would have a positive or negative effect on the price of CAM and the point of the conversion is to make it seem like the fork never happened.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:17:03 PM

after the wallet working

Camorra price will go to the MARS!

sorry for being a nit picking brit but shouldn't that be:

CamorraCoin price will go to MARS!

I truly hope it will Smiley
Feri22

Activity: 748
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:25:21 PM

Devs could you please write estimated time when we will recieve our coins? This should be the highest priority and don't know why bittrex had the swap before us, regular investors...If i would like to dump the coins for the ath like it was yesterday and today buy back cheaper, i could not....I dont want there is some hidden reason behind it and i am lazy to think why would you give the coins first to exchange before users....but it is taking already really long and i dont feel comfortable that someone else is holding my coins for so long while other people can trade on bittrex so bittrex already have their coins swaped...I hope you this is just because it is really hard to make and you are doing your best but as i wrote before, there were many coins and devs promising always shortly shortly, right away etc and then nothin and i have the same feeling with CAM right now, although i wish it will be fixed and all fine

I know your anxious to get your coins.  I am working to release the new wallet today and fix the network for good.  Your first on my list to get paid out as I have checked your entries and verified them already.  You have to understand that it's better that I do not release just some temporary fix.  Doing a conversion process like this is a new process in the crypto world as far as I know and the issues with the wallet were out of my control.  As for Bittrex receiving their funds first, that was necessary as most of the users of CAM have their funds on Bittrex and I was able to process that in a shorter time by collaborating with Richie from Bittrex.  Also if I sent out payments to individual wallets then I'd have a lot more hard of a time recalculating the balances of everyone again.  Doing the wrong payouts to people would have a positive or negative effect on the price of CAM and the point of the conversion is to make it seem like the fork never happened.

Ok, i understand and agree with everything you wrote so i will just hope it is true and you will keep your word
Markov

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

Breizh Atao

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 06:28:58 PM

after the wallet working

sorry for being a nit picking brit but shouldn't that be:

CamorraCoin price will go to MARS!

I truly hope it will Smiley

Sorry for being obnoxious but shouldn't that be Brit?
 Grin

syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2015, 06:55:12 PM

UPDATE

Currently mining the premine for the conversion process. Wallet theme is being worked on as we speak and as soon as that's done I am building the official wallets for release.  For anyone who has filled out the form on the conversion site, you will have to do this process again.  Anyone with CAM on Bittrex does not have to worry about converting those coins over as Richie from Bittrex and I will take care of that process.  Trading is still open until further notice.  This will be the last time you have to enter your details in the conversion form.  Sorry for the hiccups.
Camorra Dev (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 07:14:07 PM

UPDATE

Currently mining the premine for the conversion process. Wallet theme is being worked on as we speak and as soon as that's done I am building the official wallets for release.  For anyone who has filled out the form on the conversion site, you will have to do this process again.  Anyone with CAM on Bittrex does not have to worry about converting those coins over as Richie from Bittrex and I will take care of that process.  Trading is still open until further notice.  This will be the last time you have to enter your details in the conversion form.  Sorry for the hiccups.
Feri22

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:23:14 PM

UPDATE

You wrote in one of the previous posts, that you have my information...do i have to do it again too or not?

Thanks
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 08:34:47 PM

after the wallet working

You are right
Feri22

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 09:37:30 PM

after the wallet working

You are right

I think it is already going up really nice few last days Wink
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 07:22:29 AM

Sorry for being obnoxious but shouldn't that be Brit?
 Grin

yes it should  Cheesy

UPDATE

just tried and got :
Error private key already exists

Huh
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 02:56:28 PM

UPDATE

Any news ?

Thanks
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2015, 09:16:06 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2015, 10:41:12 PM by syyyn

Huh Huh

Yes I have news.  Currently still mining the premine.  We can not let the users mine at this stage as it is your previous balances being mined. Smiley  I am almost done with the mining so then I can test the staking.  What we have done is edited the original Camorracoin wallet to make sure that the community still retains the original features described in the ANN.  Once I know staking is working (which will be in a few hours) I will upload the source and windows wallets and post the links.  When you get the new wallet you will need to repeat the conversion process as you have received a new address with your new wallet.

UPDATE 5:40 PM EST

Wallet is working as expected and all is clear.  Packaging up the wallets now and getting ready to release tonight. Smiley  This is it folks!
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:19:01 AM

WE ARE LIVE!

Source:   https://github.com/camorracoin/camorracoin
Windows:  Building...
Mac: Building...

syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:51:21 AM

Feri22, where are you? Wink I thought you'd be the first in line to be downloading! 
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2015, 04:55:04 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

You must go and re-fill out the form for the conversion process again with your NEW Camorracoin address. 
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 06:12:25 AM
Last edit: January 10, 2015, 06:39:20 AM by webprods

WE ARE LIVE!

Source:   https://github.com/camorracoin/camorracoin
Windows:  Building...
Mac: Building...

To developer .So far a  new wallet  is not working.Downloaded  from source link.Extracted to my desktop  .Checking files and can't find qt.icon . However  the new download override  my old wallet data address  CcM3ZkvLEscYALXd6F99o16evpDWbmkoMZ to new one CM9dkLX37eMP1CYuTVyDJhBxNQoAd9g3kZ .I'm not worry because my coins are at Exchane,but I'm a little confused .Old wallet is showing but not sync at all  .My point and question is.How new dowloaded files can change my old wallet address if old wallet can't sync? I know that you're busy ,take your time  with answer, if you can. Good luck

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Feri22

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:01:54 AM

Feri22, where are you? Wink I thought you'd be the first in line to be downloading! 
I don't know how to replace old windows wallet with the one from github source code...i am waiting for you to release windows wallet, also i am im different time zone
CryptoHobo
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 10:03:12 AM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

You must go and re-fill out the form for the conversion process again with your NEW Camorracoin address. 

waiting for windows build
Feri22

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:58:34 PM

waiting for windows build
syyyn

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 07:06:54 AM

Windows Wallet

You can download the Windows Qt wallet at the following link:

https://github.com/camorracoin/camorracoin/releases/download/2.1.1.1/camorracoin-qt.exe

The wallet still has a few styling issues to fix but that is all.  Enjoy the release and head on over to start the conversion process at this following URL:

http://131.72.138.235/dashboard/convert

Camorracoin Information:

RPC Port:  21010
P2P Port:    21009

Testnet RPC Port:  20010
Testnet P2P Port:  20009

Here's an example camorracoin.conf file:

rpcuser=**USERNAME**
rpcpassword=**PASSWORD*
#rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
#rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=21010
port=21009
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
testnet=0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: