Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:38:57 PM

Was gonna buy back, but I cancelled. One more crash to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoonion888

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

I dont mind the pain

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:41:46 PM

For those not familiar... G.O.D. By Woolong.

Majority believes that markets move randomly and reflect the collective wisdom of investors, the truth is quite the opposite. The invisible hand is a myth. Market prices has always been manipulated by the government's
visible hands through influencing laws and regulation. Insiders control markets and manipulate them up or down for profit. Manipulation is everywhere, undeniable and unavoidable. It happens on a very large scale throughout every single financial markets out there, stock, bonds, commodities, currencies and so forth. There are other types of manipulation, such as social and news manipulation, hence I called it: The Game of Deception.

"Whale watching" is a trading strategy of monitoring the trades of the most influential or wealthy investors, known as "whales". "Whales" refers to traders with significant bankrolls that their actions impact heavily on the markets. The purpose of this book is to trade in the shadow of the smart money, understanding how market manipulation works, and become profitable by understanding.

Most traders do not understand volume implications and how vital it is in their analysis of any of the markets. Given at any point of time, traders are constantly long, short, holding, some waiting to get into the market, some already in profitable positions. "Long" means when a trader buys, in this example: DOGE/BTC hoping that the value of Doge will go up against BTC, the "Short" means the opposite. Whenever a trade is entered, the exchange will register this as volume on a continuous ongoing basis. Volume represents activity and it relates to the price bar on your chart. Chart reflects clearly and is the reason why it is behaving the way it is. "Whales" contributes 70-80% of the volume you see, which is why it is large enough to alter the direction of a market. I will not go into identifying the traces of a whale activity in book one, but rather my primary focus would be explaining how manipulation works, and the thoughts of a market manipulator.

"If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles" - Sun Tzu

Individuals trade the market for a purpose, and that is to profit. Many of you are meticulous in entering a trade, cracking your head whether the price you are about to buy or sell is too high or low, although some might possess knowledge of technical analysis, you are still at a loss in the end. This is quite common, for you have not understand the characteristic of a "whale". They are ruthless, swift, cunning, very very patient and most importantly, they do not obey the rules of the game. A price will never be too high or low for them. Prices might have soar 100%, 200% and it will never be too late for them to enter. Buy high? Sell higher! Sell low? Buy lower!

To almost everyone, it is simply just pump and dump. However, the truth is, there are many stages to make a pump and dump successful. The stages includes:

1) Position Building
2) Suppressing prices
3) Test Pump
4) Actual Pump
5) Shakeouts
6) Re-allocation and distribution 7) Exiting - The Dump

Only a question, how do you explain the actual vol? 1100 BTC as far.

LYKKE +++++ IOTA+++++BURST+++++IGNIS+++++ARDR+++++BCH
lulz-o-zaurus

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:42:52 PM

Was gonna buy back, but I cancelled. One more crash to come.
Many more to come kids. Small whales are buying low and selling high on dump waves since yesterday.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:46:37 PM

CANN VOLUME INCREASED TO 1100 BTC on trex. Wow Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:50:11 PM

fud some there: https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_uncertainty_and_doubt  Cheesy

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:52:06 PM

The Dev made his money. He's out. There's no incentive to continue working on it. He had his ICO, mined early on, accumulated mass quantities of coins, promoted the coin, drew in buyers which raised prices, and cashed out. Poof!

This is how it works 99/100 coins. Some devs do continue their work, but most -- it's onto the next project. A repeat process.

This coin is in the communities hands now. That's what unregulated decentralized currencies are. No controlling power. All of you here are the devs. He's passed the torch... Or joint... To you.

I 100% guarantee this coin will see sub 1000, likely into the low 100s, before it ever makes any real true rebound.

Strato

wow strato your back. still holding your 300k coins?  Grin
YoungaCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:52:58 PM

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to this world so apologies for my ignorance. I heard about Cannabis Coin on Twitter and after reading through the threads I decided to buy yesterday.

I went through the lengthy process of buying a Bitcoin and used Bittrex to buy 7000 CANN.
The price today has fallen dramatically, and it looks like from what I’ve read, I’m a victim of a pump and dump?

I don’t understand any of this, nor do I wish to, I just hate that I’ve been manipulated. Is this what Crypto currency is about then? Rather Sad.
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:54:13 PM

Hi guys,

I’m pretty new to this world so apologies for my ignorance. I heard about Cannabis Coin on Twitter and after reading through the threads I decided to buy yesterday.

I went through the lengthy process of buying a Bitcoin and used Bittrex to buy 7000 CANN.
The price today has fallen dramatically, and it looks like from what I’ve read, I’m a victim of a pump and dump?

I don’t understand any of this, nor do I wish to, I just hate that I’ve been manipulated. Is this what Crypto currency is about then? Rather Sad.

didnt you buy it to get some weed.. now yur just greedy  Grin

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:54:32 PM

REALSOLID once preteneded to be a paki guy for 2 months. Sent me pics of a gaming website. Showed me numbers. than said he was dying of cancer after 2 months of excessive conversation. he wanted to take my btc. he scammed another person on the exchange. but luckily i realized it was a scam.

THISS WAS ANOTHER SCAM HOSTED BY MCXNOW BY DEV NAMED IDIOTS. LIKE MANY OTHER ALTS LIKE URO AND RZR. THESE ARE ALL SCAMS MADE BY PROFESSIONAL TROLL ARTISTS. IT IS VERY BELIEVABLE BUT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE NOTHING BUT A GIANT SCAM. YOU CAN CHECK LOGS AT MCXNOW. YOU ARE VIEWED AS A MAJOR IDIOTS THERE HENCE THE NAME, IDIOTS. WHICH IS THE OWNER REALSOLID.

proof or it didn't happen. easy as pie

zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:54:36 PM

The Dev made his money. He's out. There's no incentive to continue working on it. He had his ICO, mined early on, accumulated mass quantities of coins, promoted the coin, drew in buyers which raised prices, and cashed out. Poof!

This is how it works 99/100 coins. Some devs do continue their work, but most -- it's onto the next project. A repeat process.

This coin is in the communities hands now. That's what unregulated decentralized currencies are. No controlling power. All of you here are the devs. He's passed the torch... Or joint... To you.

I 100% guarantee this coin will see sub 1000, likely into the low 100s, before it ever makes any real true rebound.

Strato

100% Bullshit  Grin
I dont know dude i saw him post yesterday he wasnt wrong. just becuase it doesnt sound like what you wan t to hear doesnt mean its not true

Thank you. Yes I do believe I gave you all fair warning.

Go back, did I not say this exact scenario would play out?  Have you even bothered to read GOD? I posted it. I'll post again if you missed.

Strato
please leave and make some prayer service with your GOD-wolong-crap.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:56:07 PM

Hi guys,

CANN is backed up with 1 gm of medical marijuana. Stop looking at the price..it's a good investment with great future. Don't let trolls affect you.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
asdfguys

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:00:37 PM

I got 190000 vpn https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0 which I would be willing to exchange for cann , if you think this is a scam and want to get out , contact me , due to my newbie status we could of course use escrow !
Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:00:41 PM

What is it with haters, if we get scammed it's our problem not the haters.
YoungaCrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:02:06 PM

Hi guys,

I'm in Europe, thought something like this could eventually spread to Amsterdam, so yes, I did buy for weed but didn't expect the money I invested to disappear
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:03:01 PM

Hi guys,

Hey!

No dont worry, 3 weeks ago it was much, much much lower. The price now is good and will only get higher again.

If u look over 1-2 months the price will only be higher. Ur a victim of nothing, ur still luck with the low price u payed.

pump and dump is always at the begin after the great news. After that the coin and customers will do the rest of the work what means the price will rise again.

Dont forget yesterday / monday the 20th is the first day this coin get launched in the real world. From yesterday/today customers from the shop will buy this coin to get there cannabis. That means the price will only get higher, but at a natural way.

The reason it get lower ( REMEMBER ITS NOT LOW NOW! )is because some people what only want to make profit had a lot of coins and sold them all, nothing more Smiley

No worry! Geen zorgen! dit is normaal. Prijs zal vanaf morgen alleen maar gaan stijgen!

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
Psilent

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:03:51 PM

Hi guys,

Clasically a pump and dump is when a large holder(or rich manipulator) drives up the price of a coin by buying large amounts. Once the price takes off a little they sell their holdings at a profit and drive the price down. Some may accumulate more from the wreckage, others may keep the profits and move on.

This is irrelevant for CANN and here is why...

Cryptocurrency have fallen prey to it in the past because they have no backing, no true, intrinsic value. PnD's only work in a limited market such as isolated cryptos, if you bring in enough 'outside money' such as from cannabis related VC's then the whales won't be able to do a thing.

Commodity backed currencies are new and just figuring out how they work, our society is so divorced from 'backed' money that most people don't even understand it. Back in the day money used to be nothing more than receipts/vouchers for gold, now we can make our own money and use a consumable commodity which in many was is actually better.

Most people on this thread do not really grasp the finer points of the legal marijuana trade or how backed currencies function. Sure when you back your currency with X amount of gold you need to have that same x amount gold held. If you back it with a consumable product you just need to be able to keep up with demand which at the moment is fairly low. Stoners are creative and will do anything for cheaper bud, CANN will inevitably rise through people buying in with outside money(IE not 'whales') and many people hodling. People were hoping to make huge profits overnight but that was fairly unreasonable anyway.

The fact is that 1 Cann = 1g of bud, given a long enough time frame the value will rise.

Personally I think this is the time to get some donations to med patients set up, some sort of CANN fund. Imagine being able to say that you donated KILOS to poor med patients. That will not be possible in a few months or years.

Psilent

Edit: If you are new to crypto you probably also need to know that we have some of the most creative and diverse trolls, don't believe anything you see or read that could possibly have an agenda. Just be nice and ignore all the horrible, vindictive people that lurk around.
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:04:13 PM

Hi guys,

didnt you buy it to get some weed.. now yur just greedy  Grin

I'm in Europe, thought something like this could eventually spread to Amsterdam, so yes, I did buy for weed but didn't expect the money I invested to disappear

it disappears only if you sell.  Wink

You sell you lose and manipulators win...they sell it later for more price. Don't give in.

Hold it.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:06:20 PM

Hi guys,

The money the cryptopirates took from you are definitely being exchanged for drugs and hookers as we speak. Do not worrie, you still get to keep all 7000 of your fancy tokens Smiley
cryptoonion888

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

I dont mind the pain

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:06:47 PM

Hi guys,

Hold and dont worry... just hold, this happen always in the IPO's and these was the CANN IPO.

I can see in the picture "Harvest dark". Somebody knows if is darkstar strain marijuana?

LYKKE +++++ IOTA+++++BURST+++++IGNIS+++++ARDR+++++BCH
Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:07:27 PM

Hi guys,

Clasically a pump and dump is when a large holder(or rich manipulator) drives up the price of a coin by buying large amounts. Once the price takes off a little they sell their holdings at a profit and drive the price down. Some may accumulate more from the wreckage, others may keep the profits and move on.

This is irrelevant for CANN and here is why...

Cryptocurrency have fallen prey to it in the past because they have no backing, no true, intrinsic value. PnD's only work in a limited market such as isolated cryptos, if you bring in enough 'outside money' such as from cannabis related VC's then the whales won't be able to do a thing.

Commodity backed currencies are new and just figuring out how they work, our society is so divorced from 'backed' money that most people don't even understand it. Back in the day money used to be nothing more than receipts/vouchers for gold, now we can make our own money and use a consumable commodity which in many was is actually better.

Most people on this thread do not really grasp the finer points of the legal marijuana trade or how backed currencies function. Sure when you back your currency with X amount of gold you need to have that same x amount gold held. If you back it with a consumable product you just need to be able to keep up with demand which at the moment is fairly low. Stoners are creative and will do anything for cheaper bud, CANN will inevitably rise through people buying in with outside money(IE not 'whales') and many people hodling. People were hoping to make huge profits overnight but that was fairly unreasonable anyway.

The fact is that 1 Cann = 1g of bud, given a long enough time frame the value will rise.

Personally I think this is the time to get some donations to med patients set up, some sort of CANN fund. Imagine being able to say that you donated KILOS to poor med patients. That will not be possible in a few months or years.

Psilent
I agree and thank it's a good idea I just am not financially able to but would love to help in any way I can.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: