Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:26:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BTC-Buds

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:35:29 AM

Had an Instagram follower near Phoenix who volunteered to check this out for 5 CannabisCoins.

When asked about the size and how he can spend his CANN:
"I'm assuming that I can return tomorrow and purchase another. Once daily. And yes it was definitely a 1.5 gram joint of bubblegum."

I haven't checked but following those addresses should also confirm these pics. Did the best I could over Insta!

Posted a picture asking for any Arizona reps.
Pic and his comment all still there.
My instagram: Passion4Cannabis

amazing, thx man!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
morph_eus_

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:39:47 AM

Pass that #CANNDY #CANN. Now.

Why fight it over? At the end of the day, this movement will benefit this guy and many more patient going back to buy cannabis at a very cheap price.

Definitely, YESWECANN!

https://twitter.com/cryptomorph_eus/status/524372463828758529

https://i.imgur.com/D3r40RQ.png
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:45:40 AM

Pass that #CANNDY #CANN. Now.

Why fight it over? At the end of the day, this movement will benefit this guy and many more patient going back to buy cannabis at a very cheap price.

Definitely, YESWECANN!

https://twitter.com/cryptomorph_eus/status/524372463828758529

If most people holding don't bother to push news like this through social media, we shouldn't be upset with the market awareness. I sound like a broken record, but let's be honest with ourselves. Now that the event finished, we should be spreading awareness like wild fire. Everyone is here for different reasons, personally, I'm just not interested in talking about yours or my feelings. I want to hear what we plan to do as a community. So much wasted effort trying to hunt troller/fuders or whatever the cliche term is right now.

Great twitter post, it should be spread everywhere.
dynamite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:47:09 AM

The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S
Lets have a healthy debate! Grin

First, look at the OP.  Understand what is "CANNDY" and what the movement is about.

Dispensaries will be accepting CANN at full exchange value towards their strains.  So your math is incorrect.

~Dev Team

No, this is exactly what I'm getting at. CANN's value is dependent on the CANNdy strain. Right now, it is obviously under priced. Unless CANNdy has properties that make it undeniably the best good on the market, the CANNdy will only be coveted until the price of CANN is equal to the price of other strains.

In the same way though, the price of CANNdy can also be measured in relation to the other strains of medical marijuana on the market. You can put a price tag between 8 and 15 dollars to a gram of CANNdy by looking at other strains that currently sell for that price.

If CANN hits an appropriate price (and I hope it does) the coin then becomes a digital representation of the physical weed. But unlike owning shares in gold or silver, you basically are storing your money in an agricultural, spoilable good. That in and of itself comes with inherent risks. Therefore, if someone was seeking to buy marijuana with a crypotcurrency (if or when CANNdy is selling near to the same price as its substitutes), there would be little incentive for someone to convert to CANN or hold assets in CANN in order to buy the CANNdy strain. For most people, weed will be weed.

I understand this movement is for adoption and awareness, but this is something to keep in mind moving forward.

To me it seems realistic that if CANN ever does = $10 that delta9 could change the peg from 1 gram to 1 oz.

BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:49:51 AM

The asset that CANN brings to the table is that it is supposed to be backed by one gram of weed. Right now, this coin is not really backed by one gram, which is inherent in its price and the fact that there is not 90 million grams of weed waiting in the wings for those wishing to cash in. If it were ever to be backed by a gram of weed, the reason people would use the coin would be because they would not have to pay a high tax on the weed. But the tax bit is not a feature exclusive to CANN. Any crypto could offer a tax free incentive to buy goods. Therefore, once CANN matches the price of weed, why not just buy the weed with Bitcoin or Dogecoin instead of transferring funds to CANN. Unless you suspect the price of the strain will rise, there's no incentive.

I hate to say it this is technically right ^^ . You can yell and scream at me and call me a FUDSTER and a CHILD but the fact remains this is probably the case. Don't get me wrong I hope CANN suceedes its a great step forward in the right direction. Lets just make sure the community and the coin stay focus.  Grin

P.S

First, look at the OP.  Understand what is "CANNDY" and what the movement is about.

Dispensaries will be accepting CANN at full exchange value towards their strains.  So your math is incorrect.

~Dev Team

No, this is exactly what I'm getting at. CANN's value is dependent on the CANNdy strain. Right now, it is obviously under priced. Unless CANNdy has properties that make it undeniably the best good on the market, the CANNdy will only be coveted until the price of CANN is equal to the price of other strains.

In the same way though, the price of CANNdy can also be measured in relation to the other strains of medical marijuana on the market. You can put a price tag between 8 and 15 dollars to a gram of CANNdy by looking at other strains that currently sell for that price.

If CANN hits an appropriate price (and I hope it does) the coin then becomes a digital representation of the physical weed. But unlike owning shares in gold or silver, you basically are storing your money in an agricultural, spoilable good. That in and of itself comes with inherent risks. Therefore, if someone was seeking to buy marijuana with a crypotcurrency (if or when CANNdy is selling near to the same price as its substitutes), there would be little incentive for someone to convert to CANN or hold assets in CANN in order to buy the CANNdy strain. For most people, weed will be weed.

I understand this movement is for adoption and awareness, but this is something to keep in mind moving forward.

To me it seems realistic that if CANN ever does = $10 that delta9 could change the peg from 1 gram to 1 oz.

Different ways to explore the peg. I was thinking 10 CANN per 1 gram would be more realistic based on market cap in my opinion.  Regardless, I support the coin and will continue to work with community members regardless of price.
dragnar

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:55:47 AM

P.S

~Dev Team

Different ways to explore the peg. I was thinking 10 CANN per 1 gram would be more realistic based on market cap in my opinion.  Regardless, I support the coin and will continue to work with community members regardless of price.
especialy now that the price is this low lol
if u ask me there are to many coins ( in total ) to keep the price higer ( sins there is only 1 shop excepting it )

lol no ty
microchoveur

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:03:21 AM

Did someone call snoopdog and people like them ?
A single tweet from snoopdog and the coin is flying to an other galaxy...

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market.
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk

Normandoyle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:09:58 AM

Did someone call snoopdog and people like them ?
A single tweet from snoopdog and the coin is flying to an other galaxy...

or Wiz Khalifa lol
Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:11:47 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/524378380331151360?p=v

Who do you think D9 was contacted by???

Big news coming..
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:16:25 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/CannabisCoins/status/524378380331151360?p=v

Who do you think D9 was contacted by???

Big news coming..

yep I got the message as well
microchoveur

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:20:29 AM

Who's this ?

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:22:59 AM

Who's this ?

Who's you?
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:25:34 AM

I don't know what devs price range he's hoping for for the 1:1 ratio but if it goes above that you should increase the ratio to 2 grams/cann.  Just my 2 cents, if you could turn this into a functional stable currency I think the world would be forever indebted to you...  lol

Normandoyle

meow

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 02:29:32 AM

I don't know what devs price range he's hoping for for the 1:1 ratio but if it goes above that you should increase the ratio to 2 grams/cann.  Just my 2 cents, if you could turn this into a functional stable currency I think the world would be forever indebted to you...  lol

That could be his secret plan...

Once 1 CANN reaches the 1 Gram price...each CANN becomes worth 2 grams..

Then when each CANN becomes worth 2 grams...it instantly becomes worth 4..etc.
Ed4252

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

I doubt they care lol. I think it remains 1 CANN = 1 g no matter what.

They're giving 1g for free for a www.leafly.com review.
microchoveur

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:45:27 AM

I don't know what devs price range he's hoping for for the 1:1 ratio but if it goes above that you should increase the ratio to 2 grams/cann.  Just my 2 cents, if you could turn this into a functional stable currency I think the world would be forever indebted to you...  lol

That could be his secret plan...

Once 1 CANN reaches the 1 Gram price...each CANN becomes worth 2 grams..

Then when each CANN becomes worth 2 grams...it instantly becomes worth 4..etc.

Yeah but as someone said before, it's very hypothetic and far.
Whales won't allow this and will make it going down everytime the coin gets to a decent price. We will have to hold until this I guess

By the way the most important thing now is to give away tons of guides and explanations about how to buy it. I'm doing my part, spamming all weed facebook pages and stuff, hope the dev' will do what is necessary

IDAP.IO.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████

ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:58:20 AM

I wonder who.. hmm.. better start buying Wink price is about to rocket!
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 03:02:24 AM

Hi all. One big whale say:

CANN will be 0.01-0.07BTC in the future. But 95% or many of you will sell all coin before it happens. Blessed is the one who is patient Wink

That dump for whales. You make them rich. It always has been. A shepherd drives his flock wherever he wants.

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:05:16 AM

Thanks for the 7100 buy in fellas! Don't know what y'all are thinking dumping that low but I couldn't resist buying 5000 to put aside in cold storage. Thought I had missed the boat on this one - guess not ;-)
ohmightcryptosensie

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:11:25 AM

people here just panic sell.. dear dear.. how many times must u all be told that... patience is a virtue.. poor souls
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: