Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Developments & Discussions  (Read 705939 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
YESWECANN (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

http://twitter.com/CannabisCoins

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:13:40 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:12:26 AM by YESWECANN

The OFFICIAL CANNABISCOIN bitcointalk page
Trade Symbol
CANN
** MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE v.0.13.1.0 **

Clickable "Proof of Developer" verification

FOLLOW US

FIRST "YES WE CANN" Marijuana Patient Transaction Event 10/20/14

What is the “Yes We CANN” movement?

The Yes We CANN movement is about medical marijuana
dispensaries and shop owners that participate in providing
safe, affordable, and quality medicine utilizing CannabisCoin as
payment. This movement is a way for dispensaries and shop
owners to show their appreciation to their patients by donating
some medication into the “CANNdy” inventory.

What is CANNdy?

CANNdy is a supply of meds that consists of strains grown specifically
for CannabisCoin purchases and/or strains that can be purchased at
the rate of 1 Cannabis Coin (CANN) to approx. 1 GRAM of medication (@ participating dispensaries or retailers).

CannabisCoin - CANN

Welcome to the CannabisCoin Community

CannabisCoin is a peer-to-peer Internet digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world.
It is based on the Bitcoin protocol but differs from Bitcoin in that it can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware.

CannabisCoin is the payment solution for Marijuana dispensaries, retailers and merchants.
CannabisCoin is backed by Marijuana where it is accepted.

The Cannabis Coin represents REAL medical marijuana specifically designed and grown by

“CannabisCoin Marijuana Cultivators“
These specific Marijuana STRAINS are to be bought and sold exclusively with CannabisCoins.

CannabisCoin is a community coin, not a "company" coin.

CANNABISCOIN IN THE MEDIA - NEWS

Cannabis Coin CBNC NEWS
International Business Times
Coindesk
CryptoCoins News
Crypto Articles #2
International Business Times UK News
The Coin Telegraph News
Cannabis Financial Network
Crypto Articles
AltCoin Herald News

CANNABISCOIN TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

PROOF OF DEVELOPER Click Here
Algorithm - X11 - Currently ASIC proof and much more efficient than older SCRYPT.
• POW + KGW
Confirmations - Confirmations come in at an average of every 42 seconds.
Current Reward - 70 CANN Rewards per Block starting at Block 2,282,000
Maximum coins - 420,000,000 coins
Halving - Block halving will be at block 3,969,725 and then every 3 million blocks after.
Premine Info

Core Developer Team & Contributors

Delta Nine "CannabisCoinDev" -Core
Peter Bushnell -Core
Esotericizm -Core
Heisenberg -Core
B4zz4 -Core
PCMerc 'Pool Guy' -Contrib
loljosh -Contrib
The Wizard -Contrib
Tulsene -Contrib

TUTORIALS

CPU MINING in less than 6 minutes! VIDEO
http://youtu.be/ILblSSeMAZg

GPU MINING in 3 minutes! VIDEO
http://youtu.be/L9Hkrsuhc08

NEW -UBUNTU 12.04 on a USB with pre-installed CannabisCoin wallet software :

CANNABISCOIN NODES

addnode=seed.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed2.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed3.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed4.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed5.cannabiscoin.net
addnode=seed6.cannabiscoin.net - Crowd Funded Server from Bitnodes.net stats = https://bitnodes.net/node/194-135-90-175/

CANNABISCOIN WALLETS

CannabisCoin Wallets
Current ver: 0.13.1.0 (DEC 2018-JAN 2019)
Standard Wallet
MAC OSX Wallet Config File info Here
• Online Wallet
Paper Wallet

Ports:
RPC Port 39347
P2P Port 39348

CANNABISCOIN EXCHANGES

TRADE CANN
Bittrex Exchange
Cryptopia
CoinExchange.io
Bleutrade Exchange
Bitspark.io Exchange - Traded as CAN
Yobit.net Exchange

CANNABISCOIN MINING POOLS

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
CannabisCoin CANN MINING Pools
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
MultiPool CannabisCoin Pool
ZPOOL CANN Mining Pool
crypto.office-on-the.net:28741
P2Pool EU SOURCE = Github
• Your Pool added HERE!
•  CANNABISCOIN MINING POOLS LIST HERE - ADD YOUR POOL TODAY: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721668.0

CANNABISCOIN SERVICES

CannabisCoin Block Explorers
Chainz
ZPOOL CannabisCoin Block Explorer
ProHashing CANN Block Explorer

Other Services
WhatMine.com
CoinMarketCap
CannabisCoin Faucet

CannabisCoin was created with the patients in mind

Charlotte Figi's story is part of the reason CannabisCoin and the YesWeCann Movement was created

Click the Photo for the Video

We are for the patients and the cannabis community as a whole.  Yes we are REAL.

Real Industry

Real World Use

Yes, your mother CANN too!

MJPAY Project is currently on HOLD

Yes We CANN!

Again..and again..and again.

New Bootstrap File

Latest (June 27th 2016) Bootstrap download here:  
https://mega.nz/#!LRpUDDAA!YXNkxsTu9EHboGTXlL05BO5_ws1XHPw-UBBuWY8d_0E

You can test the file's integrity:

SHA-256: 7172c251c2c134792b374a6786686a2fee43b29e917f8c15f930a331928faad4
or MD5: c8fe370259ed0e6dcabf3541ec491704

YOU MUST UNZIP bootstrap.dat from bootstrap_160627.zip then move it to the appropriate folder

bootstrap.dat can be checked against:
sha256sum: c3054d913a5e6996891ca8d52861bfdf3f3440b0c71beaca246f05a43a998895
md5sum: 1f15bb77a2b9df8729c832bb24ed5e9f

Anyone starting a new wallet or downloading the blockchain for any reason can speed the process significantly by downloading CannabisCoin bootstrap.dat.

How to use it

Before starting your CannabisCoin wallet download bootstrap.dat and copy/move it to your CannabisCoin directory, which you can either create manually or simply start, then stop your wallet:

Windows: \Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\CannabisCoin
Mac: ~/Library/Application\ Support/CannabisCoin
Linux ~/.Cannabiscoin

Start your wallet. It should say "Loading blocks from disk" which it will do much faster than it will download them. Once it has exhausted the bootstrap supply it will continue downloading the chain data from the network. On completion the wallet will rename the bootstrap file bootstrap.dat.old. You can leave it where it is and reuse it if you ever need to by simply renaming it bootstrap.dat again.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Note from DeltaNine

--
Hi Everyone,

First, I just want to personally say thank you for supporting CannabisCoin CANN and following the progress.  We have a great community and strong supporters.

What have I been doing?

Well, I have been deeply involved with developing our own cannabis strains, buying land specifically for CANN use, preparing larger grows, attend meetings, working on future partnerships, and creating new relationships that will embrace CannabisCoin.  It's a big world out there for CannabisCoin and we need to see to it that we do things methodically.

Issues?

As many of you know, this forum has been bombarded by inappropriate activity by individuals and groups who have nothing better than to try to shake investors out.  Creating fake newbie accounts one after another because they have hatred towards people who are dedicated to real world use and solutions.  Every answer given to their questions will be twisted and manipulated to be anything negative.

We've had many disturbing reports from our direct supporters in the real world tell us that these "kids" from other weed coins have sent hate msgs, impersonated themselves as "reporters" or media.  We've also had reports of these "kids" actively stalking and probing supporters and future CannabisCoin partners on social networks to spread further disease.  
This behavior is totally unacceptable and will ruin future crypto as a whole.

For those reasons, we cannot relay specifics about the future movements and partnerships of CannabisCoin.

Freedom of choice

Nobody is forcing you to buy or invest in CannabisCoin.  We only hope to raise further awareness for cannabis and crypto as a whole and give you an opportunity to be a part of this MOVEMENT.

Personal

I am all in on CannabisCoin personally, professionally, and financially.  Its my choice and I hope you will join me on this flight.

~DeltaNine
YES WE CANN

Trading APPs that accept Cannabis Coins

Original CannabisCoin Thread Here for ARCHIVES : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0

Official CannabisCoin [CANN] Forum Moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:19:49 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2015, 06:59:14 PM by YESWECANN

FAQ SECTION

How to install CannabisCoin.conf on OSX MAC:

The cannabiscoin.conf file should be placed in    

~/Library/Application Support/CannabisCoin/

here is a copy of the conf file for download.
https://mega.co.nz/#!8kBBQYpQ!4O0Zmnm141jS-JiY_I2aXqiAySO41P4Ci0EfQwu2icg

and here is video on how to get to that directory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTGVNH7N7uk

UBUNTU 12.04 on a USB with pre-installed CannabisCoin wallet software :

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:25:12 AM

Could you describe the limitations with regards to the 1:1 redemption?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:38:49 AM

If there is "Canndy" supply available at the dispensary than it would be 1 CANN for 1 GRAM.

If there is no more supply at the dispensary or shop, it will be at their discretion either to sell you their own strains at CANN market value or discount what they have.

~DeltaNine

bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:41:08 AM

If there is "Canndy" supply available at the dispensary than it would be 1 CANN for 1 GRAM.

If there is no more supply at the dispensary or shop, it will be at their discretion either to sell you their own strains at CANN market value or discount what they have.

~DeltaNine

OK, thank you;

You were quoted saying this:

There will be daily limits that vary from dispensary to dispensary.

I get that there are supply limits; will Herbal Wellness Center have any daily limits?

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:04:29 AM

~DeltaNine

OK, thank you;

You were quoted saying this:

There will be daily limits that vary from dispensary to dispensary.

I get that there are supply limits; will Herbal Wellness Center have any daily limits?

They will make that decision and announce.  I will relay the same message to the community as they provide the team with that info.

~DeltaNine

YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:40:18 AM

Esotericizm is the moderator of the CannabisCoin subreddit.  Expect some good things coming!

~DeltaNine

AFlatMinor

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:50:42 AM

Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:58:11 AM

I understand why you feel you need a moderated thread.  But it is always best to have a open discussion, most cons that have self moderated threads do so, to 'hide facts'. I am in no way saying this is why you have chosen to be moderated, i am just saying, moderation is not the way forward.

We have ignore buttons here, people should use them more and not reply to troll posts.  I personally have learned the hard way to stay away from investing in coins with a moderated thread.

But clearly in this case, it is different due to all of the openness.  It would be really great, if you got Coins Source to give you a trust score also. I am sure you guys would get 7 out of 7 stars.
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 08:59:21 AM

Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.

Or I can come to you and continue the movement with the people of Australia!

~D9

AFlatMinor

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:04:45 AM

Ahh - some peace and quiet to enjoy this journey  Wink

DeltaNine no matter what happens in the future I now have a new entry on my "bucket list" and that is to travel over there from Australia and shake your hand. As we say in Australia you look like you are  a "good bloke". Just want to wish you the best for the week(s) ahead.

Or I can come to you and continue the movement with the people of Australia!

~D9

Yeah that would be a good thing too - there has been quite a shift in policy recently over here and things are shaping up for Medicinal Cannabis to be legalised, I would say it could become an Issue at the upcoming state elections. Will keep you informed on any progress

Guarantee that once you get here you either won't want to go home or you won't remember how to get there  Grin
YESWECANN (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 09:08:45 AM

I understand why you feel you need a moderated thread.  But it is always best to have a open discussion, most cons that have self moderated threads do so, to 'hide facts'. I am in no way saying this is why you have chosen to be moderated, i am just saying, moderation is not the way forward.

We have ignore buttons here, people should use them more and not reply to troll posts.  I personally have learned the hard way to stay away from investing in coins with a moderated thread.

But clearly in this case, it is different due to all of the openness.  It would be really great, if you got Coins Source to give you a trust score also. I am sure you guys would get 7 out of 7 stars.

We can have open discussions here.  "Ignore button" only helps you but not the new users or anyone else for that matter.  We didn't need to flip thru 20+ pages of pure spam and fud.

As a newcomer, I sure as heck would not like to have to go thru that as well.  The old thread will continue to run as the ARCHIVE.

The GOOD things is, the old thread shows how we've been OPEN since the beginning of CANN and will better explain the reasons why this is needed.

I PROMISE that I will be absolutely transparent as I have always been with the community and be careful of what my actions are in this thread.

~D9

devrilz

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:18:07 AM

omg i like that tatoo  Shocked Shocked
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:40:05 AM

We can have open discussions here.  "Ignore button" only helps you but not the new users or anyone else for that matter.  We didn't need to flip thru 20+ pages of pure spam and fud.

As a newcomer, I sure as heck would not like to have to go thru that as well.  The old thread will continue to run as the ARCHIVE.

The GOOD things is, the old thread shows how we've been OPEN since the beginning of CANN and will better explain the reasons why this is needed.

I PROMISE that I will be absolutely transparent as I have always been with the community and be careful of what my actions are in this thread.

~D9

Its replies like that and all the fantastic work being done by the cannabis team that will ensure this coin will always be the number 1 cannabis coin in crypto, no matter how many pretenders will follow.  I am sure tomorrow is going to be a fantastic day for crypto and the cannabis community.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 09:52:59 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 10:04:42 AM by bitwarrior

NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:10:37 AM

Looks like D9 is teaming up with the tech savvy folks of CCN to make a super powerful force of high tech and impeccable commitment to the community. This is one unity that will surely send CANN and CCN ways past the moon and stars.  Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740903.120

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:16:49 AM

Awesome!!!

Here is more stuff on how you can help CANN by spreading words of wisdom on twitter,facebook,reddit etc

All sites listed below where you can buy tweets, facebook message, youtube videos etc

Fiverr.com
Sponsoredtweets.com
Mylikes.com

Another great link that was posted by someone in other thread and it has all the stuff that a normal person can do for CANN

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eUhhvaOa0_Wk9CBE-vGBIfkwYBkzYxOuTDt6WySxTPI/edit#

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
DogeGotMeIntoCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 10:28:30 AM

I definitely understand why the thread is now being moderated and am thankful to say the least after reading things in the last couple days like"phaggotcoin" and "can we scam yes we cann.  Coincidence?".  They make no fucking sense and are just trivial gabage that take up space and for some reason people keep replying to them and it takes up even more time to scroll past...  I never like saying people are just jealous of our coins success if they point out valid points or just have questions but some of the garbage people typed in the last thread was absolutely ridiculous.  +1 to you for this thread DeltaNine.

GBattaglia

Activity: 735
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:36:51 AM

Nice new thread. Smiley
garyknox74

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:05:33 PM

Nice new thread. Smiley

Everyone still seems to be posting on the old thread. Is there a way to forward them here?

Or will posts on here go on the old thread as well? Ie. Updates from the cann crew.

[XDE + EAGS] - INVEST 1 PROFIT TWICE! |  ENDS DEC. 11TH
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 348 »
  Print  

Jump to: