Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:00:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States  (Read 72904 times)
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:20:52 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 03:38:17 PM by Nemo1024

Norway has a peculiar child protection (barnevernet) system. At a most insignificant suspicion that a child has bee mistreated by its parents, the child will be taken by the sate from its parents and relocated to an undisclosed foster family. *The parents will then be presumed guilty until they prove that they are innocent, a process that can take up to several years. It does not matter if both parents and the child are not Norwegian citizens - they can even be tourists visiting the country for a couple of days, the process would still be the same.

http://rt.com/news/196532-norway-remove-child-tooth/

Two weeks ago a Russia family working in the North of Norway experienced just that. Their 5-year old son had a loose milk tooth, which the mother helped to remove. The child mentioned that at school and the teacher took the child home, suspecting abuse. The parents were getting worried when the child did not return from school in the evening, but became even more worried when they got summoned by the police to give statements. They were denied their request to see the child, and they still do not know where the child is. Child protection also expressed interest in the younger sister of the boy, but the parents managed to send he back to Russia to her grand-parents, while they remain in Norway for the legal battle to get their child back. All three are Russian citizens, so this is not just a case of kidnapping, but of an abduction of a foreign citizen.

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/11-10-2011/119296-norway_children-0/

Norway had about 8000 such cases, 20 of which against Russian citizens. India made a TV documentary, called "Nightmare in Norway" - an Indian child got confiscated from its Indian parents in the same manner after the authorities learnt that the child crept into his parents bed after having nightmares (a child, according to the rules, must always sleep in its own bed).

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

In those cases when parents managed to prove their innocence, and children were returned, the families were still forced to leave Norway.

So, when visiting Norway with a child, make sure not to anger it so that it does not start tell tall tails of abuse to its teachers and don't feed it from your hands (falls under the transgression of "forced feeding")

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 12:51:07 PM

Norway had about 8000 such cases, 20 of which against Russian citizens. India made a TV documentary, called "Nightmare in Norway" - an Indian child got confiscated from its Indian parents in the same manner after the authorities learnt that the child crept into his parents bed after having nightmares (a child, according to the rules, must always sleep in its own bed).

WTF?! Is that genuine? Fuck Norway! >_< And how the hell did they get that information in the first place?
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2384

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 05:10:12 PM

Governments kidnap people all the time. But they call it "arresting".

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

The state-kidnapped children are often placed in care of families of "non-traditional orientation", which is in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

I am Norwegian. The above section is pure and utter bullshit, no such doctrine excists.

Regarding the childrens protection service,  yes, they can be a bitch, and they are frequently a controversial topic in Norwegian media. You should know children has very strong legal protection rights here. I don't know the Russian case, but in the Indian case the childrens protection service has stated that it was not the fact that the children where sleeping with their parents, or that they where handfed, that led to the children being removed from the parents, but that the reasons for the removal is not to be disclosed. I honestly don't know what happened, and I don't rightly care. You make it seem like this is something that happens regularly in Norway but that is not the case.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 08:44:57 PM

I concur that calling it a doctrine was an overreaction on my part, however promotion of "gender neutrality" has gone quite far in schools from what I heard from friends who have kids.

The problem I see with the Norwegian child care system is that parents are presumed guilty until proven innocent with immediate removal of the child, which is traumatic for the kid. In most other countries the families are observed/followed up, and the extraction of the child requires a court order.

Here is one of the "Indian" cases:
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/nightmare-in-norway-indian-couple-fights-to-get-children-back-169287

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 06:38:44 PM

And how the hell did they get that information in the first place?

That's quiet easy. Children, especially in lower grades and in kindergarten often tell (exaggerated) tales to their peers and teachers. So teachers are very well informed about the most intimate aspects of a family's life, which may surprise even the parents. My friends with children had some rather amusing stories. The trick is to sift exaggerations from real threat signals.

The problem with the case of this Russian kid is that under the international law, what happened to him can be classified as an abduction of a foreign national. Plus this is an infliction of a gross psychological trauma on the child. In a normal world the child should have been transferred to the Russian child care authorities, which should decide what to do in accordance with the Russian law.

If I were ever separated from my parents in such a manner and learnt about it as an adult, I would have sued the bastards kidnapping me for million amounts for each day lost of my life with my parents. The reverse applies, and a lioness protecting her cubs would have seemed like a tame purring cat compared to my mother should something happen to her children. I remember as a 12-year-old I went for a month to pioneer camp. That was tough, being separated from the family, even though parents visited a couple of times. Here, a 5-year-old is a total isolation in a foreign country.

I can hazard a guess at what this 5-year-old has been through for the last 3 weeks of separation from the parents. He could feel anger and confusion at being, what he'd think, abandoned by his parents, who don't come to rescue him. Coupled with interrogations (sorry, "interviews") and possibly suggestive questions, the child may start wishing for the parents to feel the same hurt he is feeling and tell accusative stories, thus unwittingly sealing his own fate of being forever torn apart from the family. Alternatively the boy might start thinking that there's something wrong with him if his parents abandoned him, which will lead to insecurity, inferiority complex and potential future suicidal thought. In either case, this three-week separation has already done its damage.

The hearing deciding the fate of the abducted kid was today...

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

Governments kidnap people all the time. But they call it "arresting".

however kidnapping a citizen of the former USSR may have consequences far darker than any Norwegians nosun may bring to the kidnappers... R.I.P.

money is faster...
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:58:02 PM

This is a strange law

I guess the inverse is if your looking to adopt as a foster parent in Norway and gay/lesbian the government provides you with a kid on the slightest whim
On the inverse of that if the foster parent had the kid brought in for a milk tooth would they just keep moving the kid around the system ....
That seems messed up training them to be gays/lesbians from childhood
What gender race bias wizardry is this!

(Basically saying that sarcasticly since its usually all about gay rights but in this case its like forcing an ideology on a child)
"non-traditional orientation" in accordance with the Norwegian doctrine of de-genderaisation of children. A child should be an "it", until "it" is old enough to decide if it wants to be a "she" or "he".

BitMos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:58:26 PM

The hearing deciding the fate of the abducted kid was today...

the only law that they understand, the "they" is clearer than crystal for those hearing, is the sound of the act of violence, including the complete destruction&loss of what ever was once dear to their heart or wallet....

money is faster...
BitMos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

This is a strange law

I f---ing don't care, if it was a US citizen I would say... I don't need, we share this common belief. For your warning dear Kidnapper in Alaska it's called too, trained we are.

money is faster...
cakir
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 07:03:30 PM

This is not kidnapping. This is the value that the Norway gives to the children.

You can't abuse children in Norway...

,'#██+:                 
              ,█████████████'             
            +██████████████████           
          ;██████████████████████         
         ███████:         .███████`       
        ██████               ;█████'      
      `█████                   #████#     
      ████+                     `████+    
     ████:                        ████,   
    ████:    .#              █     ████   
   ;███+     ██             ███     ████  
   ████     ███'            ███.    '███, 
  +███     #████           ,████     ████ 
  ████     █████ .+██████: █████+    `███.
 ,███     ███████████████████████     ████
 ████     ███████████████████████'    :███
 ███:    +████████████████████████     ███`
 ███     █████████████████████████`    ███+
,███     ██████████████████████████    #███
'███    '██████████████████████████    ;███
#███    ███████████████████████████    ,███
████    ███████████████████████████.   .███
████    ███████████████████████████'   .███
+███    ███████████████████████████+   :███
:███    ███████████████████████████'   +███
 ███    ███████████████████████████.   ███#
 ███.   #██████████████████████████    ███,
 ████    █████████████████████████+   `███
 '███    '████████████████████████    ████
  ███;    ███████████████████████     ███;
  ████     #████████████████████     ████ 
   ███#     .██████████████████     `███+ 
   ████`      ;██████████████       ████  
    ████         '███████#.        ████.  
    .████                         █████   
     '████                       █████    
      #████'                    █████     
       +█████`                ██████      
        ,██████:           `███████       
          ████████#;,..:+████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `+███████#,               
BitMos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:03:35 PM

let's move to the opportunity side... how much dollars shall be considered appropriate compensation for the kidnapping of a Russian citizen, let's start at 1millions dollars/day, aren't the Norwegians the richest people of the world with their sovereign wealth fund... let's compensate  Roll Eyes

money is faster...
BitMos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:05:51 PM

This is the value that the Norway gives to the children.

let's see how they value their own life... (speaking of the kidnappers).

disclaimer: This was posted as a "joke" on the bitcointalk.org forum, however some very talented individuals may not find it funny to know that one of their compatriot is being held against his will by a foreign group...

money is faster...
Apraksin

Moon?

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:10:33 PM

This isn't one of the indian cases, this is the only Indian case. You should know that when the Norwegian childrens protection service takes the kid away from the parents it is usually very serious reasons, mainly drugs, violence or sexual abuse. It is pure stupidity to asume you're running the risk of having your kid taken away from you while on vacation in Norway, unless you actually do something of the above mentioned.

As for the Indian case, as I said the child protection service won't disclose their reasons, but rumor has it the parents where beating the kids. I wouldn't know.

As for the gender neutrality thing, where do you people pick up that kind of bullshit?
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

As for the Indian case, as I said the child protection service won't disclose their reasons, but rumor has it the parents where beating the kids. I wouldn't know.

As far as I know, the Indian kids were kidnapped by the CPS for being hand-fed by their parents.

Most of the teachers in Norway are extreme-left / ultra-feminist / pro-gay types. Any kid who display a kind of behavior which is not in line with that of the teachers risk being abducted by the CPS.

An example is here:

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2006/09/29/boys-must-sit-to-pee-in-norway-school/

Here is a warning to everyone. We all know that the Scandinavian countries are very rich and that if you get a job there, then you will be able to save a lot of money. But remember that your family is more precious than any amount of money. Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.
BitMos

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

It is pure stupidity to asume you're running the risk of having your kid taken away from you while on vacation in Norway...

better safe than sorry, Norway no go for family.

Any kid who display a kind of behavior which is not in line with that of the teachers risk being abducted by the CPS.
... Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.

brilliant.

money is faster...
Apraksin

Moon?

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:29:46 PM

Here is a warning to everyone. We all know that the Scandinavian countries are very rich and that if you get a job there, then you will be able to save a lot of money. But remember that your family is more precious than any amount of money. Avoid Norway / Sweden at all cost.

Hahaha, WTF!!??? I'm outa here, this just turned into teabag comedy central Cheesy
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 09:07:16 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 09:17:44 PM by DarkForces

The pro-KKKremlin hate machine

of misinformation and propaganda rolls on.

I fucking love your hateful ignorance. Please do go on.

Lets talk about Russia kidnapping and killing in:

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

Only RUSSIANS would murder you and those you love,

then say they were defending themselves!

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!!

One shouldn't cast stones is a glass house, MOTHERFUCKER.

PS: I like the way the OP peppers his main statement

with exaggerations and half truths. He has to understand this

tactic doesn't work with FREE PEOPLE from FREE SYSTEMS.

We SEE your bullshit.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

What irks me is that if the parents are suspected of violence, then they should be arrested and charged, while the child is returned to the family - he has a sister, whom the parents saved from the system, grandfathers and grandmothers. Instead the child is arrested and incarcerated.

News update in Russian:
http://www.rapsinews.ru/international_news/20141021/272418190.html

This is one of the 20 cases against Russian kids over the last 2.5 years.

1echo

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

scams hunter!

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:29:06 AM

so much hate here

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: