Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Child Kidnappings by the Western-European States  (Read 72907 times)
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:27:28 AM

Lets talk about Russia kidnapping and killing in:

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

chill on, we are just saying that in Norway any kids can be kidnapped, but I bet everything that I have that they (judges, cps, lawyers, cops, soldiers, secret what you want from Norway, kings (if they have)) will never ever kidnap a child from the "kremlin" because they know they can kidnap kids from the "little" People without consequences, but not "those kids", where their teams are coming for them...

And that's the truth about your "free system" and you know it, from the inside.

money is faster...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkForces

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 04:52:07 AM

Lets talk about Russia kidnapping and killing in:

UKRAINE
CHECHNYA
CRIMEA
ABKHAZIA
ARMENIA
LATVIA
LITHUANIA

AND the LIST goes ON!!!!

chill on, we are just saying that in Norway any kids can be kidnapped, but I bet everything that I have that they (judges, cps, lawyers, cops, soldiers, secret what you want from Norway, kings (if they have)) will never ever kidnap a child from the "kremlin" because they know they can kidnap kids from the "little" People without consequences, but not "those kids", where their teams are coming for them...

And that's the truth about your "free system" and you know it, from the inside.

Hah, Russia is always looking for excuses to trample the rights of others.

They are the "LITTLE" people, at least when we finish with them.  Grin

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 12:32:05 PM

It funny how some of the posters here have decided to turn this into an US vs THEM argument. I am fairly certain patriotism wasn't the motivation taking the children or trying to get them back. That discussion is a complete red herring and is for another thread.

As far as CPS being a SOURCE of abuse, this isn't limited to Norway. Most people don't know in the US family "courts" are completely outside of the judicial system, and with it you have no rights. Technically in the US everyone is property of the county of their birth until 18 and stays that way until death unless wardship is specifically revoked. In the eyes of the law your children belong to the state more than they do to the parents. This unaccountable system has resulted in a for profit removal of healthy children from healthy families so they can literally be sold on the open market to adoptive parents for VERY high fees. There is even some evidence CPS is used in many places as a front to funnel children to people with pedophilic tendencies. In summary, all rhetoric aside, this is an increasing problem in  many industrialized nations.
BitMos

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:02:29 PM

ahahah try to take the children of Michelle O. and you will see how it goes... hahaha

And concerning China (you said industrialized), in there, all Children matters are taken very seriously, and any trespassing could result for the family of the offenders on a bill for the price of the bullet. That's how it's done against predators, the rest is scam or diversion...

money is faster...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 02:04:40 PM

ahahah try to take the children of Michelle O. and you will see how it goes... hahaha

And concerning China (you said industrialized), in there, all Children matters are taken very seriously, and any trespassing could result for the family of the offenders on a bill for the price of the bullet. That's how it's done against predators, the rest is scam or diversion...
Many is not the same as all.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 08:28:37 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 09:44:25 AM by Nemo1024

I started this discussion not as a Norway-bashing thread. I like quite a lot of things in Norway, live here for most of my life since mid-teens, went to college (videregående) here. The thread is about criticizing one of the aspects worth criticizing. Our friend, DarkForces The Troll, does not seem to know (or is paid not to know) the difference between criticizing and hating (he also injects his anti-Russian agenda into any thread that has word "Russia" in it, whatever the topic). The only thing that I truly passionately hate is injustice. (A could of other things in Norway worth criticizing are healthcare and educational systems, which have been going downhill for some time now, but that's another topic).

When a child is taken from a family, I equate it to the capital punishment. In case of a mistake, a "judicial murder" with irreversible consequences takes place - a family is sentenced for life without child and the child is sentenced for life without parents.

To address the Indian question: that might by the only case, I don't know, but statistically I doubt it. In a TV interview, the Russian consulate in Norway cited that they know of about 8000 cases of child "extraction" over the last 2.5 years. The majority was said to go against families where one or both parents are foreign nationals. Only 20 case touched Russians. Given that the Indian population in Norway is magnitude large than Russian, I would say that that was not the only case touching an Indian family.

A bit of cultural background on milk teeth removal. Smiley It's largely mother's responsibility in Russian families. The procedure involves a string, tied to a tooth and a sharp pull or a door. The child gets as a prize to carry his own tooth on a string, showing it off and boasting how brave and grown-up he is. I can see if a child told something similar to his teacher, he'd be misunderstood...

Some background on family values. In Norway, after the oil was found in the 70s and the wealth went up, the definition of family went at the same time down. In Russia, a family includes great-grand-parents, grand-parents, parents, children, often living together. In Norway, it's the core family (kjernefamilie) of two parents plus a child of up to 18. It is almost expected of a child in his late teens to move out and find some basement apartment to rent, taking up a loan (the banks love this convention). It's met with scorn if you "live with your parents", as people here stopped realising that at some point you stop living "with your parents" and "parents start living with you", while you take care of them. I tell this because Russian families coming to say, Norway, with their children, do so for their children's sake, to give them better position in life, as it is also an investment into the parent's old age, when it will be the time for the children to care for their parents, they'll be better equipped to do so. The egoistic parents leave their children behind in Russia and come alone.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:08:18 PM

Nemo thx for this beautiful post.

money is faster...
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:42:43 PM

Hah, Russia is always looking for excuses to trample the rights of others.

Get a life loser. From where Russia got in to the picture? We were discussing about child kidnap in Norway. I haven't heard of any similar instances from Russia or other former Soviet republics.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 10:15:40 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 10:42:39 PM by Nemo1024

I posted this link in the OP, but this case from 2011 is well worth a separate accentuation:

http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/11-10-2011/119296-norway_children-0/

According to Human Rights Alert Norway, a Norwegian human rights organization, child protection services take children from their parents every day, without investigation or court decisions. As many as ten children are forcefully separated from their parents in the country on a daily basis. In 2011, 50 children, who had been separated from their parents against their own will, committed suicide.

The Russian laws stipulate that any citizen of our country, no matter where he or she may live, stays under Russia's jurisdiction. Here, it goes about the forceful separation of Russian citizens from their legitimate parents. They are also deprived of the opportunity to stay in touch with the Russian language and culture. They are not allowed to speak Russian when they can see their parents. They change their Russian names to Norwegian. Isn't that a gross violation of human rights? If Norwegian authorities claim that Russian parents will not be able to give their children enough love and support, then they can solve the fate of those children in cooperation with the Russian consul. However, this does not seem to be an option for anyone.

---

Another case from 2011, when a boy managed to escape from Norway:
http://english.pravda.ru/society/stories/05-10-2011/119234-russian_boy_schengen-0/
A must read in full!

The Polish court allowed a Russian boy who escaped from Norway to return home, but it is not that easy to do. The Norwegian authorities have placed him on a wanted list and have entered his data into the Schengen passport control area. The Norwegian side has not provided the Polish court with the documents used as a basis for the return of the Russian citizen to Norway.

For several months Pravda.Ru has been following the dramatic story of the Russian citizen Irina Bergseth whose two children were taken away by the Norwegian social services. Twists and turns in this story remind an entangled movie plot: as soon as it seems that the happy ending is near, something unexpected happens. But, unfortunately, it all happens in real life.

---

And another case from 2011:

A Norwegian court has recently ruled that the daughter of Russian national Svetlana Tarannikova must undergo the adaptation process in Norway. Before that, child protection services took Svetlana's two sons away from her. The boys were delivered to the foster family of two women with untraditional sexual orientation.

---

And the latest news
http://news.rambler.ru/27516598/
CPS decided to keep the child in the foster family, saying it will be best for the child, and the parents will be "allowed to see him form time to time".  Undecided
The parents will go to court (of course), but as the 2011 case shows, they might get imprisoned for wanting their child back.

The mother did her maternal duty and for that the child is stolen from her. I have no words...

It looks like this boy's fate is sealed too.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
BitMos

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:03:39 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 04:29:27 AM by BitMos

I didn't read your last post, because I don't need. Now as the tragedy is running. let's make some hypothesis:

Imagine that the kid was the son of the One of the Sinaloa or K.T. Cartels, the truce would have started between all until freed. picture yourself the capital city of Norway, you could see that all the highest judges would be dead, at let me tell you, civilians causalities to achieve operatives objectives are irrelevant. The norwegian States would have fold... because NO COPS, NO JUDGES, NO CPS would dare to show or stay in the country.

Imagine that the kid was the son of GWB, today, there would be no more a capital city in norway, the ground would be toxic for thousand of years, most norwegians, inland or outland would be in concentration camp waiting their death, and of course the Professional Soldiers sent to EXTRACT him from the State Sponsored Kidnappers would be at the White House received by Potus and his son...

So what would you do if you were POTRF, aka the President of the Russian Federation and it was your son that was held?

edit: there is no others path against lies backed by violence like the norv.gov do here, scaling until one fold.

edit2: btw time is of the essence the more they (many) are in the hands of those "aliens" (dehumanization), the more they are at risks of being injured and co.

edit3: and if there was really a problem with this family, why not sent them back to Russia and inform the Russian State?

edit4: time for a joint color revolution there? half - half ? because sooner or later it will be an American Child...

money is faster...
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 07:57:56 AM

I was trying to wrap my head around what was happening and one word kept popping up in my mind:

Slavery.

Slavery can take many form. Labour slavery, sex slavery, this is child slavery. They all satisfy some needs that cannot be satisfied domestically: more workforce, more women, more children. These abducted kids (about 10 each day as per statistics) are grown detached from their origins, taught to be good Norwegians.

This happened before in history:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janissaries

From the 1380s to 1648, the Janissaries were gathered through the devşirme system which was abolished in 1638. This was the taking (enslaving) of non-Muslim boys, notably Anatolian and Balkan Christians;

Note that also in the Norwegian cases, mos children are under 6 years old, in an age, when they can be easily "re-programmed".

This kid still has his younger sister, who is free. Hopefully she'll come looking for him in 15-16 years' time, once she is of age...

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 10:06:15 AM

I think that Noraway has been getting it right in so many other ways for so long that the world has just been pumping up her collective ego for years and now there may be a sense of Norwegians being able to do no wrong, resulting in a loss of the self monitoring of one's moral compass. After all if the world is always telling your country how progressive your society is, you might get a sense of superiority and let down your guard to horrible atrocities like this. Since you are from Norway, what is your opinion on this sociological analysis OP?

The OP is NOT overreacting. CPS is a front for child sex trafficking all over the world. What makes you think these people care about breaking up a few families?
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 12:38:57 PM

edit3: and if there was really a problem with this family, why not sent them back to Russia and inform the Russian State?

That's basically what I said in the OP. If they really objective was caring about the child and minimising trauma to it, it should have been transferred to the Russian CPS, where he would be in familiar cultural and language surroundings. In this case the objective seems to be getting hold of the child himself.

It is pure stupidity to asume you're running the risk of having your kid taken away from you while on vacation in Norway, unless you actually do something of the above mentioned.

I forgot to address this question. It was mentioned in the interview of the Russian consulate in Norway, where the little-known particularities of the law were explained. As long as you are on Norwegian soil, irregardless of the reasons you are there, the law extends on you. Saw CPS has the authority over you both when you are a citizen, a worker (as in this case), or an illegal immigrant (as in the 2011 case). It also, in theory, applies to you if you are just passing on a transit.

Since you are from Norway, what is your opinion on this sociological analysis OP?

The OP is NOT overreacting. CPS is a front for child sex trafficking all over the world. What makes you think these people care about breaking up a few families?

As a foreigner who lived in Norway for a long time and observe the society from the sidelines, so to speak, I'd say your assessment is pretty accurate. The privilege of awarding the Peace Prize does not help either...

As for trafficking, I don't know. My greater concern is a potential for organ harvesting. What happened in those 50 child suicide cases (in 2011) after the children got separated from the families..?

BitMos

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

I am sure those CPS (and backers) love their weekend... nuff said.

money is faster...
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2014, 07:50:13 PM

What makes you think that child sex traffickers would have any qualms about selling organs as well?
BitMos

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 05:12:50 AM

One thing is sure 40 years ago, no one would have dare kidnap a Soviet child. It tells more about Russia than anything... Happily today, no would dare to kidnap an American child, and if they do, the second they answer the call from the Empire, they would release him asap. Because they would know, that unbearable consequences may be starting to fall upon them...

Speech extract:

In the States backed kidnappers office the telephone rings : Hi, it's the Imperial representative in your country.
Sbk: Hi, what's up, what can I do for you today?
IR: I am informing you that in 3 hours a meeting about the kidnap child is gonna happen...
Sbk: wooooohhhhhhh, WTF are you talking to me?
IR: Your gov kidnapped one of our child, data transmitted
Sbk: thank you for informing us, you can tell them that they can cancel their meeting, you will receive a flight plan for the kid and his family in 10 min.
IR: I hope for you that you will. so bye.
Sbk with his crime partners:  oooohhh guys, we almost died Cheesy.

money is faster...
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 06:24:46 PM

I was following the Norwegian news outlets closely after the incident was reported on Russian media. Zero mention. The parents did say in the interview to the Russian channel that they were warned/threatened not to tell media or else they'll never see their child again. So I entirely believe the sincerity of the first Norwegian commetor saying:

You make it seem like this is something that happens regularly in Norway but that is not the case.

Interpolating from the statistics, since the Russian kid was abducted from his family and I created this thread, about 90 kids suffered the same fate.

I read the Russian comments on Rambler, and they ranged in spectrum from ones blaming Norway:

Over 100 children are killed in the East of Ukraine, and not a single muscle twitches on the collective face of Norway. While a mother does what she is supposed to do, and a kid is taken from her.
Through ones blaming parents:

That'll teach them how to hunt for the extra buck and lose what's most precious, their child.

(I don't agree with such accusations: the parents usually do so to give their kids and better start in life, and how were they to know about such barbaric practices?)

And to the ones blaming Russian authorities:

Where is the consulate now?

With this I agree. Russia is usually too lenient and soft in its international affairs, seeking to gain approval and being abused because of that. If Russia held a more strict line, such cases would be non-existant.

I also read about a similar fate suffered by a Russian family in the USA. Their two sons were taken from them by CPS, separated and adopted into different families. The older boy escaped and returned to his parents, after which he was not taken the second time (the CPS probably deemed him too old to be reprogrammed), while the family lost their younger son forever.

I guess we'll never know what happened to this Russian boy in Norway, as it happens with thousands of similar cases...

Apraksin

Activity: 420
Merit: 251

Moon?

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 06:38:53 PM

Seems to me you must have some kind of grudge against the childrens protection service, to each his own.
Nemo1024 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2014, 08:24:08 AM

Seems to me you must have some kind of grudge against the childrens protection service, to each his own.

No, I have a grudge against unfairness. Slavery, murder, war, corruption, genocide and loss of family values would entice the same kind of anger from me. Did people know that in Germany, if a 10-year-old kid refused to attend sexual education classes, where, among other things, it is shown how to properly insert penis into vagina, then ParentNumberOne and ParentNumberTwo (formerly known in the dark unenlightened ages as Mother and Father) can be fined and imprisoned.

I have no grudge against Norwegian CPS, but if they did their proper job, they would have cooperated with Russian CPS and transferred the Russian minor citizen to Russia.

Now back to the case at hand.

Astahov, the head of the Russian child rights protection government committee posted yesterday on Twitter that the kid was for the first time since the beginning of October allowed to see his parents. The meeting lasted only for 1 hour (hardened criminals get more meeting time with their families while in prison than this innocent 5-year-old). The child and the parents were forbidden to speak Russian - the meeting had to be conducted in Norwegian! So, the reprogramming after child-harvesting has already started. A 5-year-old, if he does not use his mother tongue, will start to forget it after about a month, and will adopt the dominant language of his surrounding instead.

BitMos

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:52:57 AM

if you can't homeschool your children in the country of your residence, you better change country now (while you still can).

money is faster...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: