Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:25:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Operation IPO Scam Cleanup  (Read 9273 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:45:36 AM

You're I'm a caught, confirmed, coin cloning, account hopping, chronically banned, liar. LOL

There I fixed it for you. That is what you meant to say.

I'm sure you've never heard of Investorhub  Roll Eyes

I left you feedback after dice/poloniex chat... I had a feeling it was you far before then.  

I'm done talking about this.

Nope never heard of it until your comments here on this shit.. i have no clue in the slightest what it is about (Investorhub)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 10:42:02 AM

The thing is that I have heard both sides of this.

The purpose of this is to come up with a way to stop the scammers from having success scamming unsuspecting people.

They are not going to stop these guys from launching coins. That has been talked about forever.

There needs to be new ideas to stop it, that is what needs to happen.

I dont have an answer, but we should focus on things that haven't already failed.

What can be done other than what hasnt already failed to work?

Think outside the box, but if enough minds come together thinking about it, maybe someone will spark something.

All the scams do hurt the movement.

Fud first and ask questions later is going to make those doing it lose any credibility and then no one will listen to those that do care and that would only help the scammers.

Somehow we need to get people to stop blindly throwing away their money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:11:15 PM

The thing is that I have heard both sides of this.

The purpose of this is to come up with a way to stop the scammers from having success scamming unsuspecting people.

They are not going to stop these guys from launching coins. That has been talked about forever.

There needs to be new ideas to stop it, that is what needs to happen.

I dont have an answer, but we should focus on things that haven't already failed.

What can be done other than what hasnt already failed to work?

Think outside the box, but if enough minds come together thinking about it, maybe someone will spark something.

All the scams do hurt the movement.

Fud first and ask questions later is going to make those doing it lose any credibility and then no one will listen to those that do care and that would only help the scammers.

Short of implementing a remote greed/stupidity detector as part of the BTT login process, I don't see how we can effectively protect alt-coin investors from being scammed.
Even if we could create a magic force-field that will stop people from throwing their BTC at the first sketchy scheme they see, these same people would just complain that they have a right to invest whatever they like, wherever they like.

Lots of people are looking for that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and many of them simply won't listen to warnings or do any sort of due diligence before they invest.

The only way that I can see to help the situation is for someone (like an alt-coin Dunn+Bradstreet) to create a 'white list' of crypto-currencies that are probably not scams, and for investors to be encouraged to put their BTC into those systems.

Heres a very pessimistic view on the effects of scamming on BitCoin:
http://fortune.com/2014/10/24/bitcoin-fraud-scam/

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:15:24 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 02:30:43 PM by Spoetnik

i agree Evil Dave and i bet if people could play hot potato with a live grenade they would
..as long as they can buy a Lambo later and it blows up in some OTHER guys face !

overall i think we see a steady downward trend in prices with brief spike up and down every 30 days roughly..
i also am not sure anything can be done..
i said long ago the people doing it (the majority) don't care.. they will wring out the cloth for every drop of BTC until it's over.

as long as ONE more keeps getting put out people will care less and less over all and are they going to stop ?
we just have to resign ourselves to the fact we're doomed and going down.

at this point a good coin has no bearing on the cycle and cause and effect of the momentum of the crypto profiteers majority .. they steer the ship guys !

if people say, but but.. MY coin is legit it doesn't matter if it is or not because a new one is around the corner..
so i think the casualty is legit coins are going down too no matter what, caught up in the giant Altcoin-Toilet getting flushed.

PS:
Watch Blocknet coin for big scammer LOL'z

and remember when in doubt FUD first and ask questions later Wink

Jojatekok

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 05:02:27 PM

I can assure you the crowd of guys watching me talk to him last night on polo's box were watching and can back up my claims.
although the original incident from months ago though i don't know..
if Polo logs the chat going back like 4/5 months then i have concrete proof for what i said.
and if they do please Poloniex search back for me many months back by looking for comments from me and see what i said and back me up Wink
and his talk last night i think is logged at www.polonibox.com i wonder if he knows that ? LOL

Poloniex did log all the trollbox activity dating back to march (basically everything excluding the first 15000 messages).

Busoni was very kind with me yesterday and provided all the chat log data to be hosted on http://www.polonibox.com/, thus, everyone can search through all the conversations, including the earliest ones! Smiley

Code:
Monero  (XMR): 47hK4gehaMrFTQCiV5FEmM54hpqTrdHudb9nUBG88NicBDpxH4TGuh3TmW84Dc6dpMiEiBLGvJCuT3xC3LNHctmx7mG8NLM
Bitcoin (BTC): 14wHehBtFt321WTV15khon8Juaxh9drnfJ
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:06:41 PM

bitcointalk should just ban all accounts and ips from users in China and Vietnam, those cat and dog eating yellows are responsible for the majority of scams in crypto imo

They cant even stop banning accounts which are being sold or bought and you think they will start banning scamaccounts ? The reality in here is very different my friend

Who runs this scam forum anyway?

Do your homework.. THEN run your mouth around here.

By the way i am deciding what the next coin is still Wink

hmmm.. GEMS ?

edit:
and Jojatekok that was cool of him to do that for transparency in the scene i am all for it Smiley
let that be a warning to guys.. you ass was logged and it is available on Polonibox RIGHT NOW ! hahahha

zen2

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Not all ipo coins is bad .You can win with something ipo coin .You must sell 1-2 weeks from lunch.
ShillAccount

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:13:15 PM

Spoetnik, someone created a coin for your dumb ass: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.0

balu2

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:04:14 AM

best thing you can do against ipos is to launch as many scam ipos as possible. Why mine, when they give you the money for free? People will learn or go broke. If you claim it's closed source because you're first mover you don't even need to code. That shit is way too easy. If i wasn't a good enough trader i would launch these, lucky i don't have to.

A few lines text and some graphics for free money.
thompete

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:36:03 AM

IPO closedown is only possible if people stop investing in them. If people continue investing, then it isn't possible to shut them down.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:25:16 PM

-snipped-

The problem is ..guys turn a profit on the crap coins.
The old routine how guys are suckered in just usually isn't the case..
i bet most time guys are experienced and understand the risks and go in wide eyed to what is going on.
and i say this because i have had older traders tell me this for years all over the web.
they *use to admit it outright..
one guy i won't name said he get's every new coin  ..just in case (to hopefully make money off it)
this is no innocent victim.. this is a leech who came here to exercise self-destructive and toxic behavior to all of crypto.
in an effort to make chump change as fast as possible (vs larger *honest money long term)

well times have changed and these guys hide now.. they no longer try and justify this putrid behavior on chat box's etc.
the new little trend is to kiss ass publicly and spout off about how you hate crap coins etc.

and of course the Mr.honest coin team's ..you got your guys here pushing Bitshares or Monero or NXT (or what ever..)
claiming they are different.. why because they harp and spam this place about it 24/7 (somehow this makes them legit ?)
jousting for attention on page 1 on a scam forum ?

nagging the fuck out of us all day in and day out does not make your coin legit LOL

launches would be handled differently if dev teams wanted to start a currency..
vs what happens.. an IPO so they can get Bitcoin for "expenses"
Take Blocknet for example.. he asked for just under 1 million dollars usd in Bitcoin for his IPO
and this is after he admitted 75% of the code was done before launch.
What was excuse for asking for so much ? Well when i asked him i was told and i quote "to ensure it's a success"

Shit coin dev's sez what ?
but but but.. my scam coin project is legit and honest (all the other guys are evil greedy thieves)  Roll Eyes

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 01:12:46 PM

-snipped-

The problem is ..guys turn a profit on the crap coins.
The old routine how guys are suckered in just usually isn't the case..
i bet most time guys are experienced and understand the risks and go in wide eyed to what is going on.
and i say this because i have had older traders tell me this for years all over the web.
they *use to admit it outright..
one guy i won't name said he get's every new coin  ..just in case (to hopefully make money off it)
this is no innocent victim.. this is a leech who came here to exercise self-destructive and toxic behavior to all of crypto.
in an effort to make chump change as fast as possible (vs larger *honest money long term)

well times have changed and these guys hide now.. they no longer try and justify this putrid behavior on chat box's etc.
the new little trend is to kiss ass publicly and spout off about how you hate crap coins etc.

and of course the Mr.honest coin team's ..you got your guys here pushing Bitshares or Monero or NXT (or what ever..)
claiming they are different.. why because they harp and spam this place about it 24/7 (somehow this makes them legit ?)
jousting for attention on page 1 on a scam forum ?

nagging the fuck out of us all day in and day out does not make your coin legit LOL

launches would be handled differently if dev teams wanted to start a currency..
vs what happens.. an IPO so they can get Bitcoin for "expenses"
Take Blocknet for example.. he asked for just under 1 million dollars usd in Bitcoin for his IPO
and this is after he admitted 75% of the code was done before launch.
What was excuse for asking for so much ? Well when i asked him i was told and i quote "to ensure it's a success"

Shit coin dev's sez what ?
but but but.. my scam coin project is legit and honest (all the other guys are evil greedy thieves)  Roll Eyes

Good way of thinking about it actually =\
I never looked at it that way but now at least it gives a bit more insight as to why 'good' coins can become crap.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 01:59:06 PM

My dearest friend, what is your take on Crypti?
Why does one of the people behind them have name "Boris the Scammer" when translated?

CoinThug

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 02:36:37 PM

This is why you should be careful online with everything you do and say. There are a bunch of scammers around, you can't trust anyone
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 12:52:21 AM

i agree Evil Dave and i bet if people could play hot potato with a live grenade they would
..as long as they can buy a Lambo later and it blows up in some OTHER guys face !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V9TYuxmmTA

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:03:16 PM

Not all ipo coins is bad .You can win with something ipo coin .You must sell 1-2 weeks from lunch.

Wrong..  All  IPO coins are bad!

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:16:43 PM

WARNING: Phase III Begins NOW !

There will be NO prisoners taken..

IPO/ICO shit coins end today 04/26/2016

lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:11:55 AM

WARNING: Phase III Begins NOW !

There will be NO prisoners taken..

IPO/ICO shit coins end today 04/26/2016

i am sorry, but in what sign we can consider them as a scam? by the way you might have purged some of the legit IPOs.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 05:33:56 AM

No organization ever controls these but you can spread the word to clean up. Its a complete waste of time through. There is no way you can clean it up, what you can do however is just go along and participate or you lose your chance to profit as well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 06:46:22 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2016, 10:32:09 AM by Spoetnik

It has nothing to do with "Profit" guy.. apparently most of you missed the point.

Satoshi did not create Bitcoin as a vehicle to fleece money from people.
There for why should Altcoins be ?
If Altcoins are about nothing but profits then they are "Digital" Pyramid schemes.

Since all you all care about is profit you collectively decided to lower the bar.
There was a time when a coin with a 100% premine would have been laughed off this forum.
And every single comment on the ANN topic would have been flaming.
Mid-2013 there was no way something like Ripple or Ethereum could get off the ground.

You guys started your idiocy with Doge and mass cloning.. mostly with scrypt.
then on multi-algo's then onto "Airdrops" .."Anon coins"  and then... IPO/ICO/ITO's

All you people do is parade around looking to "profit"
Which is utterly retarded beyond comprehension.
Because you all fucked up bad and ruined the chance this shit will ever get major adoption.
You blew it Investards and you ruined it all for chump change.

I SLOW CLAP FOR YOU ALL  Roll Eyes

I could not even estimate how many times i or a few others have explained technically why ALL IPO/ICO coins are scams / "scammy"

You all refuse to even read why anyway.. you will say... no
then refuse to read why another guy says they are scammy.. citing the comment is too long.

Most of you little morons in Crypto wouldn't know what Crypto is if it bit you in the ass.
I know about Cryptography and have used it coding software & cracking etc.
Yet i am suppose to listen to stupid children lecturing me about it ?

Lets just say that rather than trying to create a new & improved method of distribution
over Satoshi's implementation you all got lazy, stupid & greedy and flopped on your back with your hands out..

This is not the stock market kidiots.
IPO / ICO scams are not a valid legit or even legal method of distributing a currency.
(coding a Mobile wallet or adding 1 to an exchange or bragging you made money of 1 does not make them legit)

There ARE other ways to go about doing it but what do we see ?
IPO's or clones posted in exchange for Bitcoin.. thousands & thousands of them !
Actions speak louder than words..

EDIT:
I find it funny we have idiots who are quick to learn a piece of information easily after 1 person posts it online.
Yet you can harp & rail on posting the same comment like i just did THOUSANDS of times..
on every topic on every page every day year after year but you will all STILL sit there playing dumb.
THAT is playing stupid / being stupid ..or BOTH !

If i posted 1 comment on how to make a shitload of money i bet you would all catch on pretty fast.
I would NOT have to repeat myself infinitely forever Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: