Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Warning] Operation IPO Scam Cleanup  (Read 9272 times)
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:48:43 PM

How about just outright SCAMS like CannabisCoin, they don't mention that the first block has 21.8 MILLION Coins and every other Block has 420 Coins. How much effort would YOU put into a website if you had a good idea it could net you more than 1000 BTC if you just pump up all the low volume and then dump like no tomorrow. Cannabiscoin is going nowhere, has anyone even taken a look at the code?

CanabisCoin is all smoke and mirrors, it is a pure POW clone made with 42 second Block Spacing and 420 Coin payout and with 285,000 Blocks it has a total float of 119 Million Coins that were mined normally and 21 Million that came out of the first Block. Also, you don't know how much of that 119 Million coins were mined by the Dev's but it looks to me like someone cashed out bigtime.

It is a POW only Coin that is unsustainable with multiple errors in the code and documenting from which coins it is from. That 21 million in the first block is very close to the total amount sold after the big pump on Oct. 20 and 21st for about 1480 BTC but my guess is that it could be quite a bit more if they mined quite a bit in the first couple months as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oakmaster

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:35:59 PM

So what coins are a good investment Im looking for investing not the quick pump and dump so I guess what coins are here to stay cause everyday 10 start up and 15 go dead meanwhile I think there is better things 3000 BTCs can do than line the pockets of scamers
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

So what coins are a good investment Im looking for investing not the quick pump and dump so I guess what coins are here to stay cause everyday 10 start up and 15 go dead meanwhile I think there is better things 3000 BTCs can do than line the pockets of scamers

other guys coin = scam  Grin

traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:40:50 PM

This coins was launched exactly 1 year ago and it has maintained it's value, while most other coins crashed and burned!

Here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofMJ-bOre9o

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:50:13 PM

How about just outright SCAMS like CannabisCoin, they don't mention that the first block has 21.8 MILLION Coins and every other Block has 420 Coins. How much effort would YOU put into a website if you had a good idea it could net you more than 1000 BTC if you just pump up all the low volume and then dump like no tomorrow. Cannabiscoin is going nowhere, has anyone even taken a look at the code?

CanabisCoin is all smoke and mirrors, it is a pure POW clone made with 42 second Block Spacing and 420 Coin payout and with 285,000 Blocks it has a total float of 119 Million Coins that were mined normally and 21 Million that came out of the first Block. Also, you don't know how much of that 119 Million coins were mined by the Dev's but it looks to me like someone cashed out bigtime.

It is a POW only Coin that is unsustainable with multiple errors in the code and documenting from which coins it is from. That 21 million in the first block is very close to the total amount sold after the big pump on Oct. 20 and 21st for about 1480 BTC but my guess is that it could be quite a bit more if they mined quite a bit in the first couple months as well.

now thats a scam.  I wouldnt touch that with a stick, but there has to be someone with a stick deleting all these scam coin posts and marketing from the forums
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:57:44 PM

Sadly i forgot the coin name(s) but a guy Owly from Cryptsy chat and Poloniex chat had offered to let me in on his scam..
Some months back he was on Poloniex and was saying, hey, hey, it's me using a different name than his Owly one on Cryptsy before..
and i had said to him well what the hell happened to you ? i had not seen you even once on Cryptsy chat..
Owly went on to explain that Cryptsy had banned him for being too cool or something LOL
Shortly after i was on Cryptsy and i thought hey why not ask them all where the regular visitor went ?
THEY told me he was perma banned for advertising some referral links to buy drugs online.. so yeah ahhh makes sense LOL
It was probably one of those buy oxcontin and some site type of deals i guess ?

so ?
Well i was on poloniex's chat box last night after commenting on a topic here about some dice sites that were hacked..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.860
So BayAreaCoins i guess who has been camping on that topic for some off reason seen my forum comment right away
and came to Poloniex and started in on me with this attack on me about
how he likes me me but i have to stop trolling on coins etc etc.
First i thought weird why is he talking about that when i was talking about a dice site that went down ?
He was trying to attack my credibility random out of the blue i guess because of my stand on that gambling site(s) hacker incident..
which ad nothing to do with any coins.. i did not mention a coin !
So i had said to him like what ? what are you talking about ? like what coins ? gimme something to work with LOL
I said like PM me a list of coin names you want me to be nice to etc.. and i will see what i can do Wink
he was saying no i don't know what your talking about and refused to name any coin i had picked on..

meanwhile at the same time he started dropping hints point blank he was "Owlsy" from Cryptsy chat fame using the name on Poloniex's chat box as BayAreaCoins
and i confronted him about it and asked him questions and he answered them all proving 100% the two guys were the same.. he admitted it !
So i said to him well jeez buddy just PM me the name(s) of the coins that are yours and i will be nice to them Smiley and i said i am serious think about !
..he denied being involved in any coin before.. AND he kept being a mouthy asshole to me portraying me as a Trolll who picks on coins..
So i lit his ass up ! HARD !
I exposed him on Poloniex chat for super scammy behavior LOL
He left asap and ran here and posted me negative trust rating feedback then ran to the Dice site topic i linked earlier and bad mouthed me LOL
and funny enough is i have no clue at all what he is talking about with the feedback rating.. he made it all up !
and why would he all of a sudden leave me a neg rating for telling the hacker to give the coins back on the Dice site topic ? hmm ?

And he also warned me 2 seconds after i mentioned that OWSLEY was caught in a scam that i better watch out because i will be getting sue for saying that (on Polo chat)
and i said to him on Poloniex's chat box.. DUDE. if you are NOT him, that Owsly guy like your claiming *now ? then why are you saying i'm gonna get sued ?
why would you even care ? ..he went silent LOL

Part 2 coming after i had my coffee.. you guys won't BELIEVE the scammy stunt he pulled i was SHOOOOOOCKED !
just let that first part soak in and wait for the scammer punch line
Wink

oooooh crypto you idiot clown scammers make me ROFL.. your ass's are mine and i will sink your little boats any time i want  Cool

In case you didn't notice i kick back and collect info on you scammer-idiots for years at a time wating for a good time to sink your mighty Titanic LOL
i WANT you to feel cocky and have this mighty grand self confidence thinking your getting away with shit...
the more comfortable you scammer dipshit's feel the easier it is for me to collect dirt on you  Cool

PS:
Owsly you should have just kept your snotty little mouth shut kid Wink
poke the bear with a stick ? ..he's gonna ram it up your fucking ass brat  Kiss
I did keep my mouth shut for like 6+ months man but if you wanna be a cocky mouthy little account hopping Trolling little fucking cunt
then i will own your punk ass and start a fucking Master class in Exposing scammers.. "Putting DipShits in their place" 101

FUD first & ask questions later™
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1242

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 10:50:22 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 11:13:06 PM by BayAreaCoins

Sadly i forgot the coin name(s) but a guy Owly from Cryptsy chat and Poloniex chat had offered to let me in on his scam..
Some months back he was on Poloniex and was saying, hey, hey, it's me using a different name than his Owly one on Cryptsy before..
and i had said to him well what the hell happened to you ? i had not seen you even once on Cryptsy chat..
Owly went on to explain that Cryptsy had banned him for being too cool or something LOL
Shortly after i was on Cryptsy and i thought hey why not ask them all where the regular visitor went ?
THEY told me he was perma banned for advertising some referral links to buy drugs online.. so yeah ahhh makes sense LOL
It was probably one of those buy oxcontin and some site type of deals i guess ?

so ?
Well i was on poloniex's chat box last night after commenting on a topic here about some dice sites that were hacked..
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.860
So BayAreaCoins i guess who has been camping on that topic for some off reason seen my forum comment right away
and came to Poloniex and started in on me with this attack on me about
how he likes me me but i have to stop trolling on coins etc etc.
First i thought weird why is he talking about that when i was talking about a dice site that went down ?
He was trying to attack my credibility random out of the blue i guess because of my stand on that gambling site(s) hacker incident..
which ad nothing to do with any coins.. i did not mention a coin !
So i had said to him like what ? what are you talking about ? like what coins ? gimme something to work with LOL
I said like PM me a list of coin names you want me to be nice to etc.. and i will see what i can do Wink
he was saying no i don't know what your talking about and refused to name any coin i had picked on..

meanwhile at the same time he started dropping hints point blank he was "Owlsy" from Cryptsy chat fame using the name on Poloniex's chat box as BayAreaCoins
and i confronted him about it and asked him questions and he answered them all proving 100% the two guys were the same.. he admitted it !
So i said to him well jeez buddy just PM me the name(s) of the coins that are yours and i will be nice to them Smiley and i said i am serious think about !
..he denied being involved in any coin before.. AND he kept being a mouthy asshole to me portraying me as a Trolll who picks on coins..
So i lit his ass up ! HARD !
I exposed him on Poloniex chat for super scammy behavior LOL
He left asap and ran here and posted me negative trust rating feedback then ran to the Dice site topic i linked earlier and bad mouthed me LOL
and funny enough is i have no clue at all what he is talking about with the feedback rating.. he made it all up !
and why would he all of a sudden leave me a neg rating for telling the hacker to give the coins back on the Dice site topic ? hmm ?

And he also warned me 2 seconds after i mentioned that OWSLEY was caught in a scam that i better watch out because i will be getting sue for saying that (on Polo chat)
and i said to him on Poloniex's chat box.. DUDE. if you are NOT him, that Owsly guy like your claiming *now ? then why are you saying i'm gonna get sued ?
why would you even care ? ..he went silent LOL

Part 2 coming after i had my coffee.. you guys won't BELIEVE the scammy stunt he pulled i was SHOOOOOOCKED !
just let that first part soak in and wait for the scammer punch line
Wink

oooooh crypto you idiot clown scammers make me ROFL.. your ass's are mine and i will sink your little boats any time i want  Cool

In case you didn't notice i kick back and collect info on you scammer-idiots for years at a time wating for a good time to sink your mighty Titanic LOL
i WANT you to feel cocky and have this mighty grand self confidence thinking your getting away with shit...
the more comfortable you scammer dipshit's feel the easier it is for me to collect dirt on you  Cool

PS:
Owsly you should have just kept your snotty little mouth shut kid Wink
poke the bear with a stick ? ..he's gonna ram it up your fucking ass brat  Kiss
I did keep my mouth shut for like 6+ months man but if you wanna be a cocky mouthy little account hopping Trolling little fucking cunt
then i will own your punk ass and start a fucking Master class in Exposing scammers.. "Putting DipShits in their place" 101

It is soooo painful to read any of your posts.  You are tagged as a scammer because you confirmed who you were in Poloniex chat.  

Everyone knows I only fuck with Huntercoin now days and the only past alt I had any major influence on was DOGE.  

Bitch please   Kiss  I'm a 1manband in peeing in Owsley (aka your) eye.

If I didn't respond to you on Poloniex chat it was probably cause I left to do something important, like jerk off or whatever.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
oakmaster

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:50:05 PM

other guys coin = scam  Grin
That's what I found a few weeks ago after trying to mine other coins or invest in a few ipos I watched these coins skyrocket and then DEAD so I figured screw this and went back to mining BTC and litecoin I also like NXT although some ppl think that's a scam I don't but everyone has their thing
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:07:45 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 08:17:15 AM by Spoetnik

SO.. i hope you all read the last installment Wink

I will just jump right in and save the rambling since it upsets so many of you so much hhaha (ADD kids stick to Twitter) LOL

So what was the big thing buddy admitted to me ?
Well the OWLY character infamous for pushing NET among other coins on Cryptsy chat going back to last year
had said point blank hey, it's ME OWLY from Cryptsy chat many months ago on Poloniex's chat box while it was super busy.
Which i knew him well from talking to him for a year and a half LOL
So i did not have to figure it out.. he said HEY.. It's.. ME Spoetnik !

then..

He right on Polo's public chat said that he was putting out some coin(s) with friends and i was invited to join in with them mining it privately Shocked
I was floored he said and that he did so publicly.. AND in front of everyone else
and even funnier is all the greedy little piece's of shit rubbing their hands together for scam coin profits each screaming on the chat box buy MY! faggy shit coin
didn't notice !
none of the losers said a fucking word !
oh and since then months after 90% of the chat boxes guys are long gone.. hmm wonder what happened ?
..prob ripped off for all their money and left Sad

so i am not sure the coin name and he said it plural as in more than one !
it's him and he said it.... i swear to fucking god !
i may even have some old PM's from him to back it up i have not looked yet.
(he has pushed other coins than NET or Hunter but i forget its been a while)

Guys.. if you so much as opened your eyes and looked around or listened to the scammer beside you
you would a have a far better grasp at what is going on around the scene !
People like this guy admit to secretly premining a coin with friends before launch inviting me to join in and not one of you said a fuckin' word or mentioned after (that i seen)
and THAT is even more pathetic than the scam he pulled guys  Cry

and BayAreaCoins.. next time watch your mouth Wink
you had to fuck with me so i exposed you.. enjoy it scammmer  Cool

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

So.... you are saying I am the guy who I spend a little chunk of my life exposing.  Which is actually you.   Roll Eyes

Your post are so fucking painful to read.  

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
esotericizm

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:20:12 AM

I feel the biggest problem is that the majority of users here on the forum have very little understanding of the technology in which they are investing. It's often like watching sheep lead other sheep into the slaughter house. Now of course lack of accountability also plays a large part but if we could focus on education rather than personal attacks against users and the coins they've invested in I could see things slowly changing.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 01:35:56 AM

I feel the biggest problem is that the majority of users here on the forum have very little understanding of the technology in which they are investing. It's often like watching sheep lead other sheep into the slaughter house. Now of course lack of accountability also plays a large part but if we could focus on education rather than personal attacks against users and the coins they've invested in I could see things slowly changing.

Best advice I can give is to keep your Bitcoins in Bitcoin or invest in stuff you fully understand and know the risk.

Also... never invest in coins that use Obama campaign slogans  Wink  Grin jk

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 02:53:29 AM

SO.. i hope you all read the last installment Wink

I will just jump right in and save the rambling since it upsets so many of you so much hhaha (ADD kids stick to Twitter) LOL

So what was the big thing buddy admitted to me ?
Well the OWLY character infamous for pushing NET among other coins on Cryptsy chat going back to last year
had said point blank hey, it's ME OWLY from Cryptsy chat many months ago on Poloniex's chat box while it was super busy.
Which i knew him well from talking to him for a year and a half LOL
So i did not have to figure it out.. he said HEY.. It's.. ME Spoetnik !

then..

He right on Polo's public chat that he was putting out some coin(s) with friends and i was invited to join in with them mining it privately Shocked
I was floored he said and that he did so publicly.. AND in front of everyone else
and even funnier is all the greedy little piece's of shit rubbing their hands together for scam coin profits each screaming on the chat box buy MY! faggy shit coin
didn't notice !
none of the losers said a fucking word !
oh and since then months after 90% of the chat boxes guys are long gone.. hmm wonder what happened ?
..prob ripped off for all their money and left Sad

so i am not sure the coin name and he said it plural as in more than one !
it's him and he said i swear to fucking god !
i may even have some old PM's from him to back it up i have not looked yet.
(he has pushed other coins than NET or Hunter but i forget its been a while)

Guys.. if you so much as opened your eyes and looked around or listened to the scammer beside you
you would a have a far better grasp at what is going on around the scene !
People like this guy admit to secretly premining a coin with friends before launch inviting me to join in and not one of you said a fuckin' word or mentioned after (that i seen)
and THAT is even more pathetic than the scam he pulled guys  Cry

May I suggest something to help with your policing?

What about getting a little automated program to help with screen shots? There are many available around the web for free and may be a bit more useful for evidence where you can capture instances in Polo or Cryptsy chat and have more solid evidence.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 03:32:10 AM

What about getting a little automated program to help with screen shots? There are many available around the web for free and may be a bit more useful for evidence where you can capture instances in Polo or Cryptsy chat and have more solid evidence.

He is claiming I am Owsley, so i don't think screenshots will help his claims.  I also am not reading his claims very closely cause they are all bullshit.

It is obvious enough that the dude is the same guy that I don't think I need screen shots.   Grin

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 04:59:47 AM

He is claiming I am Owsley, so i don't think screenshots will help his claims.  I also am not reading his claims very closely cause they are all bullshit.

It is obvious enough that the dude is the same guy that I don't think I need screen shots.   Grin

So you are saying that Spoetnik is this Owsley guy that he is claiming is you? and yes you do need screenshots.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:25:42 AM

I can assure you the crowd of guys watching me talk to him last night on polo's box were watching and can back up my claims.
although the original incident from months ago though i don't know..
if Polo logs the chat going back like 4/5 months then i have concrete proof for what i said.
and if they do please Poloniex search back for me many months back by looking for comments from me and see what i said and back me up Wink
and his talk last night i think is logged at www.polonibox.com i wonder if he knows that ? LOL

i have no reason to make up an elaborate lie with extreme detail either.. believe me or don't guys lol

He was admitting he was OWSLY in a variety of ways then tried to turn it around on me AFTER i exposed him.. claiming i was the guy he just admitted to being LOL

here is some logged chat from the other night Wink

notice him saying HE was going to sue me over the accusation ? if he is not OWSLY then why the lawsuit Huh? ...BUSTED LOL
and notice how he knew why OWSLY was banned on cryptsy chat and had corrected me etc..
i also asked him if we be Cryptsy ban brothers.. since it's what we talked about last time.. about us both getting banned on Cryptsy chat and how he said YES.
all his various commentary was him trying to tell me it was him ..he always does it tahtw asy by name dropping OWSLY
ask guys on Cryptsy...... they have watched him do it there too !
rather than saying that it's me with a diff name he will start with games about the user name.. hinting to me loudly it's him using another account lol

Sender   Message
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 03:19:53   BayAreaCoins went and trashed my trust rating LOLOL
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:34:56   BayAreaCoins, cya then Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:34:28   FU(KED HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! Night guys Tongue
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:34:17   BayAreaCoins, ya i noticed over tiem the rules here have been getting tougher and tougher Sad
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:34:06   Damn...
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:33:30   Chickenliver, On Damn... seriously?! They say that on tv
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:32:09   Spoetnik, Yes thecoder passed away, but Domob is now lead coder + a few other dudes working on projects
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:30:15   BayAreaCoins, didn't the dev die ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:29:31   Spoetnik, Huntercoin!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:54   Justin7989, good call
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:39   We are like perfect opposites... meant to be
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:27   Owsley you are so silly Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:16   Spoetnik, What are you talking about silly willy
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:23:49   BayAreaCoins, for what you said that guy was not you so why do you care ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:16   but feel free. I'll enjoy it
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:11   if you continue
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:07   To god hu?! That is horrible dude. If AK doesn't get you put in jail then you can 100 percent count on a suit from me Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:22:38   LOL
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:20:11   Spoetnik, a new coin eh? I did that? Cheesy bahahahhaha
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:19:32   I outted myself... rofl god I enjoy tagging you on Bitcoin talk Cheesy Makes my day brighter tbh
167 amoebatron
2014-10-26 02:19:02   BayAreaCoins, aha Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:18:37   amoebatron, Owsley is like a super troll from Investor hub
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:18:28   Spoetnik, Did they tell you owsley got muted for drugs too (insert eye roll here)
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:18:06   BayAreaCoins, Cryptsy staff told me on chat publicly what happened to you eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:17:30   Spoetnik, I got muted with owsley out of cryptsy. Only he would have known that Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:51   Spoetnik, haha you are busted dude Cheesy
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:16:44   BayAreaCoins, you are Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:34   Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:31   Spoetnik, Are you not Owsley?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:51   Troll freely
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:47   Spoetnik, No coin
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:36   Spoetnik, With your alt accounts
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:21   Spoetnik, I just don't like you taking shots and me on Bitcointalk about being scammy. I got to be honest you do seem like Owsley alt
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:14:59   Spoetnik, Honestly I can't even stand to read 99 percent of your posts. I don't care about your altcoin scam call outs dude, I just trade Huntercoin.
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:14:35   BayAreaCoins, thatw as more for you eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:13:05   Spoetnik, Only alt I've been involved with most the year is Huntercoin. DOGE early in the year
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:12:47   Spoetnik, I have no clue what you are talking about man
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:11:52   BayAreaCoins, tell ya what bro.. pm me yoru list of coins to avoid and i will see what i can do to leave them alone
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:27   so lie more
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:22   Spoetnik, I don't offer anything in public Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:07   Spoetnik, rofl k
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:59   Spoetnik, Well I think you get your Owsley tag on Bitcointalk now Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:32   Spoetnik, Offered you what?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:03   Spoetnik, Made a bunch of coins from what?
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:08:47   BayAreaCoins, you todlme you made a abunch of coisn dude Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:08:13   out of hand
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:08:10   Spoetnik, Can you plz stop trolling so *bleep*ing hard though with your alts. Like if you find some real news go for it, but these false allegations are getting...
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:07:32   Spoetnik, I got banned for legal guns
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:07:23   BayAreaCoins, they told me you got banned fo radvertising a link for soem drugs / pills eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:55   Spoetnik, I thought you and I got banned for bickering in cryptsy chat.
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:22   mmmm
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:06   Bbl going to get stoned
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:05:49   I figured that was you a while ago, but you actually are semi tame on the Spoetnik name
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:05:14   BayAreaCoins, BJ said he woudl talk to others about unbanning me but i got no reply back since 1/2 ago Sad
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:58   Spoetnik, 1 year bans, but mine got lifted
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:04:35   BayAreaCoins, how long was that other account i won't name ? a year ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:33   I actually got my account unbanned, but I'm on the watch list. If a mods there they generally ban me
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:19   Spoetnik, We are indeed
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:04:06   BayAreaCoins, we be Cryptsy ban brothers Wink ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:03:39   Owsley owsley owsley Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:03:03   Spoetnik, haha PRC has been around pre just-dice though
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:02:45   BayAreaCoins, until the site vanishes with yoru 100's of Bitcoin LOL
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:39   or that Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:30   50 cent voice
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:24   Get rich... or dice trying!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:15   www.prcdice.com dice or die!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:01:09   Spoetnik, How many accounts do you run even?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:00:17   Spoetnik, You seem kinda scammy I figured you may need a extra account Tongue
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:00:03   BayAreaCoins, what's it about ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:59:48   Spoetnik, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834810.new#new
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:56:19   "work"
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:56:14   Spoetnik, Do you work with Owsley?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-25 23:53:30   Where can I buy Test Net coins?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-25 21:32:12   test

Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 08:37:21 AM

BayArea is not wrong either. You could be Owsley for all I know. You've definitely posted quite a lot (something owsley does). You're either owsley, or you're ephixa.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 09:17:27 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2014, 09:29:13 AM by BayAreaCoins

I can assure you the crowd of guys watching me talk to him last night on polo's box were watching and can back up my claims.
although the original incident from months ago though i don't know..
if Polo logs the chat going back like 4/5 months then i have concrete proof for what i said.
and if they do please Poloniex search back for me many months back by looking for comments from me and see what i said and back me up Wink
and his talk last night i think is logged at www.polonibox.com i wonder if he knows that ? LOL

i have no reason to make up an elaborate lie with extreme detail either.. believe me or don't guys lol

He was admitting he was OWSLY in a variety of ways then tried to turn it around on me AFTER i exposed him.. claiming i was the guy he just admitted to being LOL

here is some logged chat from the other night Wink

notice him saying HE was going to sue me over the accusation ? if he is not OWSLY then why the lawsuit Huh? ...BUSTED LOL
and notice how he knew why OWSLY was banned on cryptsy chat and had corrected me etc..
i also asked him if we be Cryptsy ban brothers.. since it's what we talked about last time.. about us both getting banned on Cryptsy chat and how he said YES.
all his various commentary was him trying to tell me it was him ..he always does it tahtw asy by name dropping OWSLY
ask guys on Cryptsy...... they have watched him do it there too !
rather than saying that it's me with a diff name he will start with games about the user name.. hinting to me loudly it's him using another account lol

Sender   Message
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 03:19:53   BayAreaCoins went and trashed my trust rating LOLOL
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:34:56   BayAreaCoins, cya then Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:34:28   FU(KED HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY! Night guys Tongue
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:34:17   BayAreaCoins, ya i noticed over tiem the rules here have been getting tougher and tougher Sad
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:34:06   Damn...
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:33:30   Chickenliver, On Damn... seriously?! They say that on tv
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:32:09   Spoetnik, Yes thecoder passed away, but Domob is now lead coder + a few other dudes working on projects
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:30:15   BayAreaCoins, didn't the dev die ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:29:31   Spoetnik, Huntercoin!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:54   Justin7989, good call
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:39   We are like perfect opposites... meant to be
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:27   Owsley you are so silly Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:24:16   Spoetnik, What are you talking about silly willy
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:23:49   BayAreaCoins, for what you said that guy was not you so why do you care ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:16   but feel free. I'll enjoy it
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:11   if you continue
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:23:07   To god hu?! That is horrible dude. If AK doesn't get you put in jail then you can 100 percent count on a suit from me Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:22:38   LOL
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:20:11   Spoetnik, a new coin eh? I did that? Cheesy bahahahhaha
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:19:32   I outted myself... rofl god I enjoy tagging you on Bitcoin talk Cheesy Makes my day brighter tbh
167 amoebatron
2014-10-26 02:19:02   BayAreaCoins, aha Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:18:37   amoebatron, Owsley is like a super troll from Investor hub
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:18:28   Spoetnik, Did they tell you owsley got muted for drugs too (insert eye roll here)
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:18:06   BayAreaCoins, Cryptsy staff told me on chat publicly what happened to you eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:17:30   Spoetnik, I got muted with owsley out of cryptsy. Only he would have known that Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:51   Spoetnik, haha you are busted dude Cheesy
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:16:44   BayAreaCoins, you are Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:34   Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:16:31   Spoetnik, Are you not Owsley?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:51   Troll freely
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:47   Spoetnik, No coin
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:36   Spoetnik, With your alt accounts
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:15:21   Spoetnik, I just don't like you taking shots and me on Bitcointalk about being scammy. I got to be honest you do seem like Owsley alt
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:14:59   Spoetnik, Honestly I can't even stand to read 99 percent of your posts. I don't care about your altcoin scam call outs dude, I just trade Huntercoin.
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:14:35   BayAreaCoins, thatw as more for you eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:13:05   Spoetnik, Only alt I've been involved with most the year is Huntercoin. DOGE early in the year
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:12:47   Spoetnik, I have no clue what you are talking about man
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:11:52   BayAreaCoins, tell ya what bro.. pm me yoru list of coins to avoid and i will see what i can do to leave them alone
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:27   so lie more
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:22   Spoetnik, I don't offer anything in public Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:10:07   Spoetnik, rofl k
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:59   Spoetnik, Well I think you get your Owsley tag on Bitcointalk now Smiley
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:32   Spoetnik, Offered you what?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:09:03   Spoetnik, Made a bunch of coins from what?
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:08:47   BayAreaCoins, you todlme you made a abunch of coisn dude Wink
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:08:13   out of hand
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:08:10   Spoetnik, Can you plz stop trolling so *bleep*ing hard though with your alts. Like if you find some real news go for it, but these false allegations are getting...
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:07:32   Spoetnik, I got banned for legal guns
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:07:23   BayAreaCoins, they told me you got banned fo radvertising a link for soem drugs / pills eh
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:55   Spoetnik, I thought you and I got banned for bickering in cryptsy chat.
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:22   mmmm
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:06:06   Bbl going to get stoned
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:05:49   I figured that was you a while ago, but you actually are semi tame on the Spoetnik name
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:05:14   BayAreaCoins, BJ said he woudl talk to others about unbanning me but i got no reply back since 1/2 ago Sad
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:58   Spoetnik, 1 year bans, but mine got lifted
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:04:35   BayAreaCoins, how long was that other account i won't name ? a year ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:33   I actually got my account unbanned, but I'm on the watch list. If a mods there they generally ban me
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:04:19   Spoetnik, We are indeed
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:04:06   BayAreaCoins, we be Cryptsy ban brothers Wink ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:03:39   Owsley owsley owsley Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:03:03   Spoetnik, haha PRC has been around pre just-dice though
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:02:45   BayAreaCoins, until the site vanishes with yoru 100's of Bitcoin LOL
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:39   or that Cheesy
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:30   50 cent voice
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:24   Get rich... or dice trying!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:02:15   www.prcdice.com dice or die!
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:01:09   Spoetnik, How many accounts do you run even?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 02:00:17   Spoetnik, You seem kinda scammy I figured you may need a extra account Tongue
31 Spoetnik
2014-10-26 02:00:03   BayAreaCoins, what's it about ?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:59:48   Spoetnik, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=834810.new#new
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:56:19   "work"
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-26 01:56:14   Spoetnik, Do you work with Owsley?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-25 23:53:30   Where can I buy Test Net coins?
7 BayAreaCoins
2014-10-25 21:32:12   test

I really think there is something wrong with you.

Owsley and I got banned from Cryptsy.  I said "Owsley owsley owsley" and you replied "are we cryptsy ban brothers".  

This is exactly how it went down between you and I in cryptsy under your gay little alt that you'd built a tiny little community of broke retards around too.  We were both right back in craptsy chat on alts 2 minutes later anyways.  You are just all butthurt that I tagged your account that had a +1 next to it and maybeeeee a few people listened to (far more than your other accounts.)

Go bone yourself in the butthole Owsley.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

You gave me made up neg rep after i commented on the dice topic.
and you also made up some shit about web sites i have never heard of in the rep comment and i also have no other accounts unlike you. #Facts
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745422.msg9332596#msg9332596
October 25, 2014, 11:34:49 PM
Your neg feedback put on me less than an hour later after that comment i made i just linked to..
then i added some back to your for abusing the trust rating on me.

You're a caught, confirmed, coin cloning, account hopping, chronically banned, liar. LOL

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2014, 09:40:26 AM

You're I'm a caught, confirmed, coin cloning, account hopping, chronically banned, liar. LOL

There I fixed it for you. That is what you meant to say.

I'm sure you've never heard of Investorhub  Roll Eyes

I left you feedback after dice/poloniex chat... I had a feeling it was you far before then.  

I'm done talking about this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: