Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:34:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84629 times)
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:17:19 PM

This site look good but how do u invest and do u think its worth it

Ha, sorry guys I had to. So many people looking like sheep with their posts just to get their count up in this thread. 
But anyways, I've been working like 70 hours a week and just now caught up with the last 6 or so pages in this thread. And all I can say is holy shit and it is so painful reading 90% of the posts on each page (BBmmBB's).

BayAreaCoins- I literally Lol'd at the Cousin Vinny line.

dooglus- Right on for putting up with his bullshit for what, a year? That is an incredible amount of patience that must be required. Oh well, I guess famous people still have to deal with paparazzi and rapist stalkers from time to time right?  Wink

Dotcommie- Nice work on the research man.

BBmmBB- Dude I wouldn't hate you so much if you would just tone it way down and/or stop, and I think I almost appreciate the fact that you think you are trying to track down the responsible party(s) here, but you are going retarded with it, and in the process destroying any chance of anyone Actually putting their heads together and processing the different pieces of evidence in a sensical way. I now actually believe that there could be a good chance that whoever actually is dmf, is also you. If you were really trying to help, you wouldn't be doing shit like you do; ultimately- creating complete fucking distractions. Prove you're not dmf doing that by stopping completely.
Also man, if you are so knowledgable about all the ins and outs of the very complex US legal system, then you should def. become a lawyer. It sounds like you wouldn't even have to study to pass the Bar!

Also BBmmBB, why do you keep ranting and raving about bringing heat from regulatory agencies into Bitcoin? Maybe you should just stick to the US Dollar (or cents) for that.

However- I will say that the media would unfortunately probably be interested in this. And they would use it to paint Bitcoin in the worst way possible, only for the 9,741 time. Is that what you want? Are you even a BTC user or respect the technology? Or could that be your purpose here? Just to fuck with Bitcoin and this community?

PLOT TWIST: I am also dooglus, BayAreaCoins, espringe, 2pac, Stunna, Erik Estrada, and the 1997 Dallas Cowboys.  Cool

stingleword
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Out of crypto entirely and don't miss it

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:24:08 PM

PLOT TWIST: I am also <...> the 1997 Dallas Cowboys.  Cool

Dad?!

Crypto is dead, its community is a series of bad jokes.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 08:27:04 PM

PLOT TWIST: I am also <...> the 1997 Dallas Cowboys.  Cool

Dad?!

Awesome. I never thought we'd find our lost son in an internet money gambling dice site robbery thread, but heck- it's 2014 for darn sakes. I guess we can call the Maury show now and cancel.

Cheesy

BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

This site look good but how do u invest and do u think its worth it

Ha, sorry guys I had to. So many people looking like sheep with their posts just to get their count up in this thread. 
But anyways, I've been working like 70 hours a week and just now caught up with the last 6 or so pages in this thread. And all I can say is holy shit and it is so painful reading 90% of the posts on each page (BBmmBB's).

BayAreaCoins- I literally Lol'd at the Cousin Vinny line.

dooglus- Right on for putting up with his bullshit for what, a year? That is an incredible amount of patience that must be required. Oh well, I guess famous people still have to deal with paparazzi and rapist stalkers from time to time right?  Wink

Dotcommie- Nice work on the research man.

BBmmBB- Dude I wouldn't hate you so much if you would just tone it way down and/or stop, and I think I almost appreciate the fact that you think you are trying to track down the responsible party(s) here, but you are going retarded with it, and in the process destroying any chance of anyone Actually putting their heads together and processing the different pieces of evidence in a sensical way. I now actually believe that there could be a good chance that whoever actually is dmf, is also you. If you were really trying to help, you wouldn't be doing shit like you do; ultimately- creating complete fucking distractions. Prove you're not dmf doing that by stopping completely.
Also man, if you are so knowledgable about all the ins and outs of the very complex US legal system, then you should def. become a lawyer. It sounds like you wouldn't even have to study to pass the Bar!

Also BBmmBB, why do you keep ranting and raving about bringing heat from regulatory agencies into Bitcoin? Maybe you should just stick to the US Dollar (or cents) for that.

However- I will say that the media would unfortunately probably be interested in this. And they would use it to paint Bitcoin in the worst way possible, only for the 9,741 time. Is that what you want? Are you even a BTC user or respect the technology? Or could that be your purpose here? Just to fuck with Bitcoin and this community?

PLOT TWIST: I am also dooglus, BayAreaCoins, espringe, 2pac, Stunna, Erik Estrada, and the 1997 Dallas Cowboys.  Cool

tl;dr >>>

i'm a noob i had to call up the heavy hitters!~my contact is an expert in internet surveillance*** i'll keep you all posted on what i find out...;-) thanks for your support!
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:47:40 PM

So I read through the last few pages to see if there was any useful updates in this thread. The answer is no. Way too many crap posts to sort through.
It's a lot easier if you just ignore the useless troll. Nothing he has said is even remotely useful. Nothing he will say will probably be.

BBmmBB

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:00:26 AM

So I read through the last few pages to see if there was any useful updates in this thread. The answer is no. Way too many crap posts to sort through.
It's a lot easier if you just ignore the useless troll. Nothing he has said is even remotely useful. Nothing he will say will probably be.

noobs will never listen!!!  Smiley

https://www.soldierx.com/Neophytes-Guide-I-Want-Have-Knowledge-Over-All-Computer-Subjects
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:10:29 AM

BBmmBB how much do we pay you to be quiet for a week?

This is the greatest post I have ever seen in my entire life!

" My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. " ~dooglus     Grin    lol  wat?
mailmansDOGE

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 03:39:00 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 04:56:00 AM by mailmansDOGE

BBmmBB how much do we pay you to be quiet for a week?

This is the greatest post I have ever seen in my entire life!

-shitpost snipped out- (Enjoy having BBmmBB in your ignore list.)
How much more can you drop your post quality? Little more before you get banned I guess.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:06:40 AM

"My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." ~dooglus Grin    lol  wat?

How much more can you drop your post quality? Little more before you get banned I guess.

I don't know if that's meant to be a quote of something I said, but if so he's lying. I never said anything like that.

He won't get banned - and even if he did, he would just make a new account. He has already been banned and made new accounts.

You may remember him from such accounts as ASICSRUS and haightst. There was even a thread about a year ago talking about his crappy posts.

The best thing to do is to click 'ignore' next to his post. Then you won't see what he writes until someone quotes him (like you did). If we all do it there won't be anyone left to quote him. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 04:31:15 AM

"My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." ~dooglus Grin    lol  wat?

I don't know if that's meant to be a quote of something I said, but if so he's lying. I never said anything like that.

He won't get banned - and even if he did, he would just make a new account. He has already been banned and made new accounts.

You may remember him from such accounts as ASICSRUS and haightst. There was even a thread about a year ago talking about his crappy posts.

The best thing to do is to click 'ignore' next to his post. Then you won't see what he writes until someone quotes him (like you did). If we all do it there won't be anyone left to quote him. Smiley

tl;dr

basically you got yourself into this mess touting shitty investment sites... why don't you just pay out the people who lost out on your lame idea? :\ *in my particular case we are only talking 38BTC to clear this up!!! = you are cheapskate !!!
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 05:20:37 AM

I got an idea dooglus.

you make a new thread about ninja and on first post and in big letters show the link to this thread for research and make that thread a moderator thread. you can delete any posts you dont like

I would do it but i think more people trust you than me.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:10:36 AM

I got an idea dooglus.

you make a new thread about ninja and on first post and in big letters show the link to this thread for research and make that thread a moderator thread. you can delete any posts you dont like

I already get idiot trolls accusing me of being behind the ninja scam. If I start managing its thread, that only gives him more ammunition...

You oughta do it though. I'll write you a script that auto-deletes all posts by certain users from the thread. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:29:30 AM

I got an idea dooglus.

I already get idiot trolls accusing me of being behind the ninja scam. If I start managing its thread, that only gives him more ammunition...

You oughta do it though. I'll write you a script that auto-deletes all posts by certain users from the thread. Smiley

Here is a modded thread.  I've been going back n forth with this fucktard for a year. I'm happy to keep him at bay, so you guys can continue a adult convo.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835118.new#new

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:34:49 AM

"My job is outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for." ~dooglus Grin    lol  wat?

tl;dr

basically you got yourself into this mess touting shitty investment sites... why don't you just pay out the people who lost out on your lame idea? :\ *in my particular case we are only talking 38BTC to clear this up!!! = you are cheapskate !!!

Well..
I seen some of your posts on this topic already (i read many pages of this and have it boomarked)
and all i recall is agreeing with pretty much you ever said and it all seemed reasonable to me.
Since the last time i was here i see these guys got together and hammered your trust rating so i read it all for or against.

and many of these guys.. well every name i recognize that left you negative feedback have been caught up in scammy behavior.. fuck em all !
if they all get tripped up in fishy circumstances and drama and you point it out and raise questions about it that is their problem not yours !
If something looks fishy.. something looks fishy ..period !

so i support you and not these other idiots.
but i'd suggest just backing off they will just go into over time lying about you.. trolling you.. and harassing you non stop (to defend their sleazy behavior)
this place is crawling with corrupt deceitful maggots .
they will come here and say anything to get more Bitcoin from morons..

Omaha has the nerve to talk shit about your reputation when i seen him pulling shit on the Jackpotcoin topic before and he got BANNED for it LOL
then he came back a few minutes later with another brand new account pushing a dice site.. guess what one ?
yup.. one of the three that disappeared LOL

- Lure in victims phase = check
- Steal Bitcoins = check
- Try and put out Drama fire = check
- Wait for the moron victims to forget about it all = PENDING

they need to start it all over again so they need this "I got hacked" story to fade into the past so they can do it again.. so..
stop whining and do what i have been told often..
- Don't complain (about losing Bitcoin) just go make more so they can steal it *again  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:35:51 AM

I got an idea dooglus.

Here is a modded thread.  I've been going back n forth with this fucktard for a year. I'm happy to keep him at bay, so you guys can continue a adult convo.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=835118.new#new

Great, that's what I was going to suggest - let's everyone create our own dice.ninja threads so we can post and delete anything we want. And if bb-whatshername creates a thread too we'll all troll it.

Or we could just ignore bigboobsmodsomething and move on Smiley
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1248

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 06:49:26 AM

Roll Eyes

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
imp0ster

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 07:56:05 AM

tl;dr

Well..
I seen some of your posts on this topic already (i read many pages of this and have it boomarked)
and all i recall is agreeing with pretty much you ever said and it all seemed reasonable to me.
Since the last time i was here i see these guys got together and hammered your trust rating so i read it all for or against.

and many of these guys.. well every name i recognize that left you negative feedback have been caught up in scammy behavior.. fuck em all !
if they all get tripped up in fishy circumstances and drama and you point it out and raise questions about it that is their problem not yours !

but i'd suggest just backing off they will just go into over time lying about you.. trolling you.. and harassing you non stop (to defend their sleazy behavior)

Omaha has the nerve to talk shit about your reputation when i seen him pulling shit on the Jackpotcoin topic before and he got BANNED for it LOL
then he came back a few minutes later with another brand new account pushing a dice site.. guess what one ?

- Steal Bitcoins = check

they need to start it all over again so they need this "I got hacked" story to fade into the past so they can do it again.. so..
- Don't complain (about losing Bitcoin) just go make more so they can steal it *again  Roll Eyes

Jesus dude at least change your typing style before defending yourself from another account.
omahapoker

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:25:32 AM

I justed asked bay to start one in this section. if no one starts one dooglus, then i will.

since your in the script making mode. make me a script where i win 1 BTC every hour on PD
omahapoker

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:33:19 AM

tl;dr

Well..

- Steal Bitcoins = check

yes i promoted dmf sites because because i thought they had the best design/software out there.

I gave 6 months of endless hours of promoting and answering any questions players had. I gave dmf my friendship, trust, help with marketing and he fucks me. he ruins my trust with others i got to start over and regain peoples trust that i respect. I feel so bad for investors and players who lost their coins. and thats why i will be here to help find dmf. in anyway i can help I will do it.

I promoted Jackpotcoin because i thought JPC was going to be a main coin for gambling.

after a few weeks of your bullshit on the JPC thread, it may have caused the important people to leave. and soon JPC died out. thanks for that
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:35:03 AM

I justed asked bay to start one in this section. if no one starts one dooglus, then i will.

since your in the script making mode. make me a script where i win 1 BTC every hour on PD

ya and make an auto-trash a guys Trust Rating script while your at it.. the more bold face lies the better LOL

you stupid scammy clowns screw with my Trust rating your going down.. i got dirt on sooooo many guys. (like you did 2 minutes after i posted here an hr or two ago)

your thieves.. liars and scammers and the missing Bitcoin and Trolling to defend it is proof /case closed

but i will re-open the case to start issuing spankings to scammy deceitful brats  Cool

to whom it may concern.. your better off investing with Berni Madoff than these scamming losers LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: