Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Web service] Block Confirmation Alarm - free and opensource -  (Read 2091 times)
OpenBitLab (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 02:06:31 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 02:42:12 PM by OpenBitLab

Tired of waiting for bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin transaction confirmations hitting F5 all the time? This page allows you to keep tracking of confirmations for your bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin transaction; after setup and after the reaching of confirmation target, the page will produce a notification.
You can put the transaction hash (leaving it blank the counting starts from current block). You can also set up the alarm on each new block and enable /disable audio notifications.

You can try our service here: http://blockconf.openbitlab.com/      

We add here some screenshots to show the features:

This service is opensource, you can check the source code here: https://github.com/openbitlab/blockconfirmationalarm

For more information or updates please check http://openbitlab.com/, the platform where we collect all our ideas, and the related blog http://blog.openbitlab.com/ or write to us at:
support@openbitlab.com
staff@openbitlab.com

If you like this service, feel free to make a donation to: 13gbybVyaYy5yA7Z7si2zJfo2Aat6d7c8z

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 04:50:12 PM

I think it must be included in the wallet, otherwise it will not be wide used.
OpenBitLab (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

Yes, could be a good thing to include it in a wallet, but we don't have any right now
OpenBitLab (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:43:44 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 12:00:45 PM by OpenBitLab

Now you can use Block Confirmation Alarm as a service!

You can easily implement Block Confirmation Alarm in your website, using our API.

This is an example:
http://blockconf.openbitlab.com/?hash=transactionhashcode&coin=btc&nconf=6

where:
  • hash is the hash of the transaction
  • coin is the coin code (btc,ltc,doge)
  • nconf is the number of confirmations required
OpenBitLab (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 11:09:44 PM

This service is still available; try it and give us feedback, we really appreciate your help!
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 05:12:07 PM

Great service!

Just discovered it through this google search:
https://www.google.de/search?q=audio+signal+when+next+bitcoin+block+is+confirmed

Especially with the current BTC illnesses, very cool that it exists. Even for 6 chains, kudos!

I am waiting for the 6th confirmation now ... for 1 hour and 12 minutes (since the last block)

Oh, and have a look, I have build something (slightly) related chaincountdown.py.

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
altsheets
Legendary

Activity: 902
Merit: 1001

Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 05:13:51 PM

P.S.: Once you tackle porting it to NXT,
you can immediately support NXT, HZ, BURST, FIM, ...

AltFolio = Altcoin Portfolio solution || AAsset = crowdfunding, dividends paying = profit sharing Assets on NXT || Newbium great new platform || AssetGraphs = novel GUI to assets & shareholders (won nxthacks2015!) || ABEE = Block Explorer Extension for ETH clones, live on SOIL || Advice = Consulting || assetparser.py and shareholders.py - tools for NXT/HZ asset buyers & issuers || bamm.py || PeerCrawler || PGP || Texts || Github e.g. ChainCountDown, ethjsre |||| /give/ GiveBackLicense /give/ |||| Looking for an affordable crypto advertisement service with adspaces on crypto-attractive websites, contact me, thx.
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 05:23:52 PM

Tired of waiting for bitcoin/litecoin/dogecoin transaction confirmations hitting F5 all the time?
Right now, I'm doing exactly this for last one hour. After block 369862, there is no block for last 80 minutes. Undecided

melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:27:41 PM

Yes, could be a good thing to include it in a wallet, but we don't have any right now
I agreed with the fact that it should be included in the wallet but what is the difference between this and the one used by the mining pools.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: