Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guess a number and you win a prize  (Read 1358 times)
Butense (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:38:58 PM

hello,
I've come up with a game where a person makes an entry and guesses a number.If you get it,you win the jackpot.Enter with my sig.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 04:41:57 PM

hello,
I've come up with a game where a person makes an entry and guesses a number.If you get it,you win the jackpot.Enter with my sig.

Well, that was fast from lending to gambling.

See :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=82776.0 before sending him any coins at all.

Notable quotes:

Info I can give while I find passport/ID:
name:Eric P. Segovia
DOB-31/5/1970

Can you take a picture with a shoe on your head, this is so you can't steal anybody else's picture.

Yeah and it needs to be a RED nike, with the shoelaces REMOVED!!

I gave u what you wanted.image of me with a shoe on my head.Lets just sort out the loan.

9th Mar 2008, 07:10 AM:
http://emptyclosets.com/forum/163328-post16.html

Jarsu you beat me to this - damn server lag!  Wink

Butense, GTFO you failed scumbag of a scammer.

edit: added stuff for historical purposes.
gorgo1

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 04:50:53 PM

Yeah something is really up with the OP.Moving from loan requests to gambling section.That was unusually fast  Undecided

18dYSssmxr2wkKvQ9a84m8Wbw7HvELjJSM
Blazr

Activity: 882
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 05:12:29 PM

My guess is 9,192,648,214,763,125,348,234,558.012

amirite?

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 05:28:27 PM

LMAO these obvious scammers do add value to this forum.

This oke doesnt even put effort into his scam(s) , its straight out bullshit requested, hahahahaha!

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Butense (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 06:58:31 PM

Ok.I'm not s scammer.Just really bad at working (communicating) on here.I've tried to get a loan and people just have to make life difficult for a guy who is otherwise honest even though he's clueless about writing things properly as well as being clueless about how people act on here.I joined because I thought that all people in here are welcoming to everyone,no matter how odd the backgrounds were that they came from.The shoe on the head thing is not fool proof and just seems to be done for laughs.I was honest about losing my ID and passport.I wanted to work for BTC by running a game to get things started after realising that jumping straight into loans gave me an unnecessary bad rap.Accusations of scammer mean no one wants to deal with me even though I never had a chance to be honest so far.I hope that people on here can learn that not everyone is like them.If you truly respect diversity of other people,please,give me a second chance and i can make things work.If after that you are still not happy with how I do things,I'll go... I admit that I was over eager before but that's just a personality thing (people cant always help that).

Also the number I was thinking of blaze was 75.nice try though.I thought that playing games will help me get to know the community better,like facebook did a long time ago.

Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 07:02:07 PM

Ok.I'm not s scammer.Just really bad at working (communicating) on here.I've tried to get a loan and people just have to make life difficult for a guy who is otherwise honest even though he's clueless about writing things properly as well as being clueless about how people act on here.I joined because I thought that all people in here are welcoming to everyone,no matter how odd the backgrounds were that they came from.The shoe on the head thing is not fool proof and just seems to be done for laughs.I was honest about losing my ID and passport.I wanted to work for BTC by running a game to get things started after realising that jumping straight into loans gave me an unnecessary bad rap.Accusations of scammer mean no one wants to deal with me even though I never had a chance to be honest so far.I hope that people on here can learn that not everyone is like them.If you truly respect diversity of other people,please,give me a second chance and i can make things work.If after that you are still not happy with how I do things,I'll go... I admit that I was over eager before but that's just a personality thing (people cant always help that).

Also the number I was thinking of blaze was 75.nice try though.I thought that playing games will help me get to know the community better,like facebook did a long time ago.

Dont take this the wrong way but are you 12 or down syndrome?

Your approach on this forum would not set well with anyone offline so why would you take this approach online? You entered the forum exactly spot on like every other scammer and guess what they also continously stated they wont scam anyone and is honest blah blah blah.

If you had any interest in this forum or bitcoins then you would have done your research before registering just to spam the forum for free money.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
jothan

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Feel the coffee, be the coffee.

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:04:32 AM

Pick a number, I'm great at that game !

http://youtu.be/8c1BQkKUsx0?t=1m25s

NOT !

Bitcoin: the only currency you can store directly into your brain.

What this planet needs is a good 0.0005 BTC US nickel.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 04:19:36 AM

No use trolling this thread, he is probably gone to the next username by now.  Undecided
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 07:25:59 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2012, 04:56:30 PM by film2240

No use trolling this thread, he is probably gone to the next username by now.  Undecided

This guy (OP) has probably disappeared long ago. :/ Man this thread reeks of a scam.No effort into the game at all unlike my Dream Islands lotto where things are much better (the link in my sig) which is also not meant for a scam of any kind.

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: