Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:16:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CellCoin  (Read 9952 times)
bitcoinvideos

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 12:31:13 AM

Do you have anything for Straighttalk?  I know they are owned by Tracfone but want to confirm for sure compatibility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2012, 12:33:37 AM

Do you have anything for Straighttalk?  I know they are owned by Tracfone but want to confirm for sure compatibility.

We do NOT carry StraightTalk and Tracfone PINS will NOT work.  I have asked our distributor in the past and I am surprised they haven't added them given ST growing popularity.  I will send another inquiry about adding ST to the lineup.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 12:39:51 AM

We do NOT carry StraightTalk and Tracfone PINS will NOT work.  I have asked our distributor in the past and I am surprised they haven't added them given ST growing popularity.  I will send another inquiry about adding ST to the lineup.

Probably some lockin deal with walmart.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
bitcoinvideos

Activity: 251

View Profile
November 29, 2012, 01:19:04 AM

Dang!  I like their unlocked BYOD with a simple SIM.  So easy....hrmm...push him harder lol!
westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
November 30, 2012, 04:47:04 PM

Another successful Tracfone card purchase through TangibleCryptography's CellCoin service!

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
rb2k

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:02:42 PM

No RedPocket at the moment?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 06:28:45 PM

No RedPocket at the moment?

We actually do have the ability to generate Red Pocket Mobile PINs.  I need to check the with distributor on the discount.  Worst case scenario is it would be retail price.

Code:
Red Pocket $10 Pin
Red Pocket $25 Pin
Red Pocket 3G $19.99
Red Pocket 3G $29.99
Red Pocket 3G $39.99
Red Pocket 3G $49.99
Red Pocket 3G $54.99
Red Pocket $13.99 (7 days)
Red Pocket $22.99 (15 days)
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 08:38:21 PM

hmm any way this would work with ipad verizon 3g? it's prepaid

if so i'd buy monthly

i believe the ipad does have a "number" attached to it even though it's just data

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 09:16:06 PM

if so i'd buy monthly

i believe the ipad does have a "number" attached to it even though it's just data

I need to do some research.  If you can fund your ipad 3G account by Verizon prepaid PIN codes then it likely will work.  If it is prepaid but can only be paid by credit card then it won't work.
scapa14

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 07:21:56 PM

Highly recommended, fast and easy, will do it again next month.
camolist

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 08:06:54 PM

if so i'd buy monthly

I need to do some research.  If you can fund your ipad 3G account by Verizon prepaid PIN codes then it likely will work.  If it is prepaid but can only be paid by credit card then it won't work.

looks like that's a no then. seems it is credit card only unless there is a way to have Verizon do it manually

add another vote to push for Straighttalk though. have a family member i'd buy for and have quite a few friends using it i'd help get bitcoins Smiley

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2012, 02:36:54 AM

Update 12/08/2012:
We at Tangible Cryptography LLC have decided to close CellCoin.  Our distributor is changing compensation agreement and while we could seek alternatives the truth is our core business (Bitcoin purchases & sales) is resource intensive.  After a discussion among the partners we have decided to focus on our core enterprise to improve the quality of that service.  As a small startup, with limited resources it is better for us to do one thing and do it better than anyone else than dividing resources among multiple projects.

Staff

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 09, 2012, 04:57:46 AM

We at Tangible Cryptography LLC have decided to close CellCoin.

That's unfortunate.

BitcoinWireless has not yet launched either.  That least BTCBuy as the sole remaining source.  Each month I refill my mobile phone service (currently Virgin Wireless prepaid, previously T-Mobile prepaid) and use either CellCoin or BTCBuy and have had great experiences with both.

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Mobile_Phone_Refill_Codes

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:16:07 PM

BitcoinWireless has not yet launched either.  That least BTCBuy as the sole remaining source.  Each month I refill my mobile phone service (currently Virgin Wireless prepaid, previously T-Mobile prepaid) and use either CellCoin or BTCBuy and have had great experiences with both.

- http://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Trade#Mobile_Phone_Refill_Codes

Thanks to uncertainty introduced by FinCEN, BTCBuy is gone too. Time to start lobbying the carriers to accept Bitcoin?

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: