Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:39:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] CellCoin  (Read 9945 times)
TangibleCryptography (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Tangible Cryptography LLC

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2012, 03:30:52 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2012, 02:36:26 AM by TangibleCryptography

Update 12/08/2012:
We at Tangible Cryptography LLC have decided to close CellCoin.  Our distributor is changing compensation agreement and while we could seek alternatives the truth is our core business (Bitcoin purchases & sales) is resource intensive.  After a discussion among the partners we have decided to focus on our core enterprise to improve the quality of that service.  As a small startup, with limited resources it is better for us to do one thing and do it better than anyone else than dividing resources among multiple projects.

Staff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tosaki

Activity: 401
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 11:24:25 AM

Thanks for placing your stuff on Bitmit Smiley

You can also link to all of your products: http://www.bitmit.net/en/user/TangibleCrypto

And we already have a category for prepaid vouchers under Digital goods! If you need any new, let me know
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 12:00:46 AM

Any chance your system/provider is integrated with Canadian pre-paid airtime as well? Cheesy

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 01:32:44 AM

Any chance your system/provider is integrated with Canadian pre-paid airtime as well? Cheesy

Not yet but we are looking into that possibly with a different provider.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 12:41:22 PM

Effective 5/23 there is no discount on Virgin or Boost Mobile refills (any denomination).  They have cut commissions to independent dealers by 70% across the board.  Part of Sprint Prepaid Group's "strategic alignment" (aka cut out all the distributors and dealers). 

Sorry about that but it is out of our hands.  It is bad news for us too as I have sold more Virgin pins than all others carriers combined.  Pins & RTR (direct recharge) will always be available on demand @ MtGox last price.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2012, 09:42:36 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2012, 01:56:55 AM by TangibleCryptography

Your carrier may have a limit on the maximum balance which can be loaded to your account.  I learned today that Virgin Mobile (and Boost Mobile) limits accounts to a $200 prepaid balance.   Trying to add a pin which causes the account balance to exceed the max load will fail.  Check with your carrier if you are looking to load a significant amount on your phone. Yes some of our customers put the pre in prepaid!

Known limits:
Virgin Mobile - $200
Boost Mobile - $200

bitfoo
Donator

Activity: 289

View Profile
May 23, 2012, 10:19:19 PM

Using a prepaid cell phone plan?  Well if you aren't you should. When you can get an unlocked Galaxy Nexus for $400 (works with 200+ carriers around the world) and a $30 to $50 prepaid plan why pay more?  Since you need airtime refills anyways why not pay for it with Bitcoins and save a couple percent.

I just tried out this service and can vouch for it. Got my code in under an hour, will be back for more!

westkybitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: Compromised. Thanks, Android!

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:09:29 AM

I got an order completed early this week for TracFone minutes that went very smoothly. It's convenient to be able to refill just by sending numbers back and forth online... Bitcoin was made for services like this.

Bitcoin is the ultimate freedom test. It tells you who is giving lip service and who genuinely believes in it.
In the future, books that summarize the history of money will have a line that says, “and then came bitcoin.” It is the economic singularity. And we are living in it now. - Ryan Dickherber
ATTENTION BFL MINING NEWBS: Just got your Jalapenos in? Wondering how to get the most value for the least hassle? Give BitMinter a try! It's a smaller pool with a fair & low-fee payment method, lots of statistical feedback, and it's easier than EasyMiner! (Yes, we want your hashing power, but seriously, it IS the easiest pool to use! Sign up in seconds to try it!)
The idea that deflation causes hoarding (to any problematic degree) is a lie used to justify theft of value from your savings.
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 01:12:23 AM

+1 for this service.  Excellent turn around time and customer support.  I maxed out my Virgin Mobile phone.  Yes, that was me.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
cryptoanarchist
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2012, 03:53:08 PM

Awesome! I will be sure to use next time I need to buy minutes.

I see you're selling GreenDot cards at a good rate as well. We need more vendors like you!

Please try not to disappear like so many others who have offered this kind of service.

I'm grumpy!!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2012, 03:58:24 PM

Awesome! I will be sure to use next time I need to buy minutes.

I see you're selling GreenDot cards at a good rate as well. We need more vendors like you!

Please try not to disappear like so many others who have offered this kind of service.

Glad to hear it.  We are here for the long haul.

DeathAndTaxes is the principal owner and has extensive rep in the community.  The purpose of using a separate account is to allow the company to gain reputation independent of the owners/operators.  

Yes we did recently add MoneyPaks.  We intend to expand our offering of digital goods & services in the coming weeks.
eldentyrell
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

felonious vagrancy, personified

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2012, 04:51:17 AM

Just placed my order, got my PINs, both worked perfectly.  Very happy!

The printing press heralded the end of the Dark Ages and made the Enlightenment possible, but it took another three centuries before any country managed to put freedom of the press beyond the reach of legislators.  So it may take a while before cryptocurrencies are free of the AML-NSA-KYC surveillance plague.
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:53:32 AM

Loving this!

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
jackmaninov

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:55:00 AM

FYI, the Bitmit link in the OP is broken.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 04:27:30 PM

FYI, the Bitmit link in the OP is broken.

Thanks and fixed.
ZodiacDragon84

Activity: 266

The king and the pawn go in the same box @ endgame

View Profile
May 30, 2012, 10:09:00 PM

Is this why all your hash power went bye bye from bitminter D&T...It makes me said that you are not number 1 there anymore!

Looking for a quick easy mining solution? Check out
www.bitminter.com

See my trader rep at Bitcoinfeedback.com
!
dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 08, 2012, 04:03:08 AM

This is awesome. I will be purchasing my tracfone minutes from Bitmit from now on. Thanks

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 12, 2012, 10:07:06 AM

Carriers available:
Airlink (3% discount)
Airvoice GSM (3% discount)
Alltel (3% discount)
AT&T Wireless (5% discount)
Boost Mobile (ONLY available as Real Time Reload)
Cricket  (4% discount)
H20 Wireless
i-Wireless (3% discount)
Movida Wireless (5% discount)
Net10 (3% discount)
Page Plus  (5% discount)
PlatinumTel (2% discount)
Ready Mobile PCS (5% discount)
Red Pocket (2% discount)
SIMPLE Mobile (2% discount)
STI Wireless (5% discount)
T-Mobile (2% discount)
TotalCall Mobile
TracPhone (5% discount)
Verizon (4% discount)
Virgin Mobile
Xtreme Wireless (2% discount)
Zapp Mobile (2% discount)

Are all of these U.S.-only, or do you have any wireless services for outside the U.S.?

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 12:29:31 PM

They are all US wireless.  We are looking at a new vendor which will offer an expanded line up including IMTU (International Mobile Top Up) which allows unified refills on just about any international prepaid carrier (400+ carriers in 102 countries).  There are a couple technical issues to work out though.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2012, 12:30:25 PM

This is awesome. I will be purchasing my tracfone minutes from Bitmit from now on. Thanks

Thanks for the endorsement.  Why pay more when it is cheaper in Bitcoins right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: