Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] [Vocal] ★ Vocal ~ Empowering Artists and Music Hub ~ ★ ICO Live  (Read 7971 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vocal (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 11:10:12 PM

So as an artist and manager, if i sell my music via your platform.
Are sales registered with SoundScan?
If not, how do you get around this? Very important for determining 'AIR PLAY'

Thanks

Edit: For those that have no clue what im asking about

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/solutions/measurement/music-sales-measurement.html

Great question!

Every existing Artist with already registered UPCs and ISRCs will be directly eligible for SoundScan weekly reports.
New Artists registering on the platform looking to sell their music will be able to contact Vocal in order to learn how to register for their own codes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:29:38 AM

So as an artist and manager, if i sell my music via your platform.
Are sales registered with SoundScan?
If not, how do you get around this? Very important for determining 'AIR PLAY'

Thanks

Edit: For those that have no clue what im asking about

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/solutions/measurement/music-sales-measurement.html

Great question!

Every existing Artist with already registered UPCs and ISRCs will be directly eligible for SoundScan weekly reports.
New Artists registering on the platform looking to sell their music will be able to contact Vocal in order to learn how to register for their own codes.

Good job on that one Wink

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 04:30:13 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2014, 11:51:08 AM by Vocal

We are proud to present our first music Artist that will join Vocal, he is Rumich , a composer and music talent from the local club scene in Cancun Mexico, he is signing with us during 10 months!, he thinks a platform like Vocal can help him to get the mainstream sucess he wants , Vocal will help him to achieve those goals using this platform and other already known platforms.

He made a hit specially for us! click on the image to play it.!

http://i61.tinypic.com/3355zde.png

Complete version

Bio from author

http://i59.tinypic.com/123w0t3.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vx2hp0.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/wswcx3.jpg

Words from Chris Rumich:

"The first time i heard about bitcoin i din't understand it but it became something very special for me after reading and knowing what exactly it is, i am a bitcoin user now and i think crypto currencies can help many aspects of our lifes, including my passion; the music, what Vocal team wants to achieve can help alot this industry , i'm very happy to be part of them and to use the music to speed up the adoption and use of crypto currencies, the general awareness of them can be improved with good music, a song can reach almost every person on this planet."

Vocal Team
DiabolusLoki

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:54:09 AM

Will be watching, not sure whether or not I should invest.... Undecided
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:23:23 AM

Nice song , we need that song to return the bulls to bitcoin!!.
Is a bull a land version of the whale? If so, what does that mean in the bitcoin economy xD.

bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:32:45 AM

before investing, what are the advantages using Vocal over using bitcoin or any other crypto for the same purpose?
bitdraw

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:41:34 AM

before investing, what are the advantages using Vocal over using bitcoin or any other crypto for the same purpose?
There's going to be a platform that will allow both the artists and supporters to find each other easier. The platform will be the middleman in the relationship between the Artist and his/her supporters, without it, they might not even find each other.

the platform is going to be integrated into the coins blockchain tech? or is it just a website that accepts Vocal for services?

EDIT: oh, you deleted your comment Wink
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:46:17 AM

The advantages using Vocal over bitcoin is the mere fact that we will have a crypto currency solely for this purpose with faster confirmations and no inflation which price can only depend from our platform, not external events.
Some mechanism will be integrated in blockchain/wallet too in the future, like distributing profits.
michaeladair

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:47:40 AM

the platform is going to be integrated into the coins blockchain tech? or is it just a website that accepts Vocal for services?

EDIT: oh, you deleted your comment Wink
Tried to edit it, but accidentally deleted it. I meant everything that I said.

bitdraw

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:48:25 AM

The advantages using Vocal over bitcoin is the mere fact that we will have a crypto currency solely for this purpose with faster confirmations and no inflation which price can only depend from our platform, not external events.
Some mechanism will be integrated in blockchain/wallet too in the future, like distributing profits.

from what i saw you have a 4% interest, so basically a 4% money supply inflation Wink

but thanks for clarification
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 11:55:45 AM

from what i saw you have a 4% interest, so basically a 4% money supply inflation Wink

but thanks for clarification

Welcome, also regarding to the interest, is better an inflation distributed along holders than to miners and as explained in the paper, systematically destroying coins from fees and profit can make the coin trully deflationary.
michaeladair

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:02:37 PM

Nice song , we need that song to return the bulls to bitcoin!!.
Is a bull a land version of the whale? If so, what does that mean in the bitcoin economy xD.

the bulls is the people who is investing long in bitcoin , buying, holding etc optimistics... those who increase the price.
Okay lol, thanks for the clarification.

danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:20:22 AM

I think this coin is one of the few who seem to have a very active dev team even before launch, they are already working and accomplishing the goals they said this can be huge, it has now 1 song and when more get added, if only one of them get famous a single hit can worth hundreds of thousands of usd, this can help even bitcoin when people notice that song was released with a crypto currency.
i will give them a chance.
Dr. Coin

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:00:09 AM

Very interesting. As someone who is very involved in the crypto world as well as a musician myself, I hope this works out.

Best,
Doc

I may PM you in the future if I feel I can be of help. On the other hand, if you need help with anything specific or have questions about making it in the crypto world feel free to PM me.

I found this thread because someone tweeted at me.
https://twitter.com/DrCoinMD

~~~~~~~  DR. COIN  ~~~~~~~
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:17:15 AM

Very interesting. As someone who is very involved in the crypto world as well as a musician myself, I hope this works out.

Best,
Doc

I may PM you in the future if I feel I can be of help. On the other hand, if you need help with anything specific or have questions about making it in the crypto world feel free to PM me.

I found this thread because someone tweeted at me.
https://twitter.com/DrCoinMD

Hello ! we are pleased to meet more musicians in this forum and to know that future projects can be risen from inside this forum from crypto enthusiasts.

Thanks for your help and our platform is yours if you want to release or show any music material to the public.

Crypto currency and music is the perfect combination. Smiley

wheeeple

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:24:16 AM

I'm excited for this to grow. I will be working on a guitarstep and metal.

Cheers to the devs
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 05:36:03 AM

I'm excited for this to grow. I will be working on a guitarstep and metal.

Cheers to the devs

Thank you and of course contact us at any moment  once you feel ready.

Regards
Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:27:18 AM

Hello!, to incentivize and reward investors, our Dj Rumich will release a mini contest:
The highest investor will be able to put his name/nickname on the tittle of his next song, or to have his name called inside the track itself.!

Cheers!

The reward is currently holded by an Investor who put .75 btc.
CryptoPromotions

Activity: 332

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:23:03 AM

Hello!, to incentivize and reward investors, our Dj Rumich will release a mini contest:
The highest investor will be able to put his name/nickname on the tittle of his next song, or to have his name called inside the track itself.!

Cheers!

The reward is currently holded by an Investor who put .75 btc.

That's a pretty cool reward. It sure beats a t-shirt.

Vocal (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:22:27 PM

closed, new topic will be open in a few minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: