Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:01:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103265 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:41:34 AM

please add KORECOIN to take advantage of the VoIP they offer
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:30:33 AM

http://theblocknet.com/

who made the website can we know?

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:30:38 AM

1) How long will the ITO?
2) When we can to sell our tokens? When the ITO finish or when blocknet be released?
3) Blocknet ETA?
1) You can find this info at http://theblocknet.com/ :
The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00.
2) no info
3) no info

@synechist
I really want to invest in the blocknet, but you have to provide us more informations asap! Who controls that only 10 000 000 tokens will be generated? Will be the code completly open source?

The Blocknet's ITO will begin on 5am EST Oct 29th and run until November 5th 23:59:00

The tokens will initially be created on a regular blockchain, only 10 000 000 tokens will be created

After the ITO, any unsold tokens will be provably destroyed

You will be able to withdraw your tokens to wallet which is to be released before the ITO starts

The BLOCK/BTC pairs will stay on exchanges after the ITO and will be still tradeable

For owning BlockNet shares you will be getting dividends/fees from BlockNet.

Funds are used to develop a lot of next-gen software (i.e. the XBridge, decentralised exchange, application platform, etc.)

Funds will be used to enter the B2B market for various services (expect an executive summary regarding this pretty soon, which will include budgetary information and a roadmap)

BLOCK-holder profits come directly from the intrinsic functioning of the Blocknet - i.e. through the rendering of services

Blocknet is a software platform development project, coupled with make-money-from-services model for token holders.

Here's a list of reasons why Blocknet tokens are worth buying.

Section 1: The Blocknet is the internet of blockchains; it provides what crypto needs most:

- a feasibly-sized userbase for coins, so their tech can actually get used

- a platform to turn coins' tech into services, so tech can generate revenue

- a method of converting all of crypto into a B2B services offering of incredible power

As such, the Blocknet stands to change the entire landscape of crypto, and become a foundational pillar of crypto for the indefinite future.

Section 2: shareholders get to profit from the Blocknet's status as a foundational pillar:

- holders receive income from fees

- holders profit if their tokens increase in value

mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:37:15 AM

Does anyway want to share their approach regarding the buy-in currency for acquiring the BLOCKS?

XC is not doing so well atm, which means they are cheap to pickup, but might be relatively expensive is there is a XC price rise after being used on blocks.

Any ideas?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:41:47 AM

Does anyway want to share their approach regarding the buy-in currency for acquiring the BLOCKS?

XC is not doing so well atm, which means they are cheap to pickup, but might be relatively expensive is there is a XC price rise after being used on blocks.

Any ideas?

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley

ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:45:31 AM

What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?
mav137

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:54:43 AM

Any ideas?

When I buy Blocknet shares with lets say, Stealth, will the main profit be coming from Stealth?  If so, is it best to buy shares with multiple coins?

You can buy BlockNet shares with btc or any participating coin, each costs 0.00025 btc

When you are buying with participating coin you are just getting 10% discount, it is like for buying with Stealth you will be paying for each share 0.000225 btc

Next part are revenues from participating coin services on Blocknet. It is like you can get additional revenue for helping running Stealth services on BlockNet with your Stealth wallet and your own coins. But you will be able to do this only with coins you still have in your wallet.

So you have to decide - to exchange all Stealth coins for BlockNet shares and gain revenues only from BlockNet or exchange only some Stealth for BlockNet shares and wait for Stealth to offer you services which can bring you more profit than BlockNet shares. You should be asking your coins developers about it Smiley

Hey stealth, thanks for the standardized format to answer the question, but I was kinda looking for a discussion regarding the best approach to buy.
What kind of considerations do we have to take into account when we buy. What kind of general market direction can we expect?
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 10:55:20 AM

so 29th of october 5AM EST, we will see selling wall of 10 mln tokens at 0,00025 btc/token price? and after one week this sell wall disappear if not all tokens will be bought and then blocknet tokens will be selling like every other coin and price wont be 0,00025 but it will can fall/grow from november 5th?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:07:06 AM

What is the ETA for Blocknet? All things going well, when can token holders expect to start receiving dividends?

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

More info will be revealed soon

We don`t want to promise you dates , we want to deliver good product

cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:15:48 AM

Part of the XBridge code is done. All developers are working together on daily basis and all want to accomplish things asap.

just get an ETA for a preview so that we do not have to buy vapor

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:18:39 AM

so 29th of october 5AM EST, we will see selling wall of 10 mln tokens at 0,00025 btc/token price? and after one week this sell wall disappear if not all tokens will be bought and then blocknet tokens will be selling like every other coin and price wont be 0,00025 but it will can fall/grow from november 5th?

After the ITO, any unsold tokens will be provably destroyed and then block/btc pairs will be still tradable so yes value will be growing/falling

If all tokens are sold earlier normal trading will commence earlier too

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:22:59 AM

Will ask if any ETA can be given now

cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:35:53 AM

Synechist was mentioning a possible preview before the 29th but Unfortunately I do not think this will happen even if it will be Ideal. If you can give Investors a bit of confidence before the starting of the ITO that will help immensilly the ITO and all the coins that are dumping right now.

If not i'll place my buy order at 500 satoshi

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:44:43 AM

Synechist was mentioning a possible preview before the 29th but Unfortunately I do not think this will happen even if it will be Ideal. If you can give Investors a bit of confidence before the starting of the ITO that will help immensilly the ITO and all the coins that are dumping right now.

Synechist mentioned this and yes we would love some proof of concept code to be released prior to the ITO

I want to clarify, that although without some sort of tangible proof-of-concept I believe this is purely a vehicle for market manipulation, I also fully support this project and will be following it closely.  Grin

Personally I'd love some proof-of-concept code to be released prior to the ITO.

Part of the XBridge code is actually completed so this might be possible.

Regardless of that, the XBridge protocol is based on the Xnode protocol that XC uses. If anyone is worried about development talent or the ability to deliver, take a look at XC's timeline.

Now pool all the developer talent from all the participating coins.

This code will get nailed down good and proper.

cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:49:03 AM

Synechist mentioned this and yes we would love some proof of concept code to be released prior to the ITO

I want to clarify, that although without some sort of tangible proof-of-concept I believe this is purely a vehicle for market manipulation, I also fully support this project and will be following it closely.  Grin

Regardless of that, the XBridge protocol is based on the Xnode protocol that XC uses. If anyone is worried about development talent or the ability to deliver, take a look at XC's timeline.

Well If you can pull it toghether before the ITO a proof of concept well something tangible I'll buy in as many others will do. If not I'm not going to risk a huge dump after the ITO. I'm already on a big loss with XC at the moment.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
Sabretooth

Activity: 138

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 11:55:31 AM

Is there a minimum block sell volume for the project to go ahead and what is this amount?

Uno: uVcEaDQ5MXcYRjSGY1E7FXfrtxGk6QKnBm
strunzdumm

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:02:42 PM

Well If you can pull it toghether before the ITO a proof of concept well something tangible I'll buy in as many others will do. If not I'm not going to risk a huge dump after the ITO. I'm already on a big loss with XC at the moment.

This: Please give us a plan, maybe a lawyer/notary could proof that only 10kk tokens get generated?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:17:03 PM

Proof of concept is in the works

It is stated too in BlockNet FAQ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9269808#msg9269808

cryptico

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 12:22:20 PM

Yes I know is in the work just give us something on the 29th..otherwise not so many people will invest

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with Smart Doc Insertion
McHammer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 01:12:45 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2014, 01:41:27 PM by McHammer

wtf ... bold statement
 hilarious to predict a 450% rise on the proposition "the blocknets real-world value should equate to the total combined use-value of every coin in the blocknet."
why should that be the case rofl?
so you should integrate btc ->   "real world value" = 5 billion haha

and now they want 1 mio $ from us ...
"hey give me 2500 btc for my coins ,which are actually worth 11000 btc"
kidding?

altcoincasinogulagshoppingshow FUD is good, look @altcoin prices ...
pls fud me hard via pm
id appriciate that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: