Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:18:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:16:25 PM

Dear synechist and mxxxxxx,
over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

Dear Revelation,

These folks are here answering the questions folks are asking about and is very much appreciated. Otherwise all we have are folks rambling on about things that don't really matter with an agenda I fail to understand. This Blocknet is beneficial to the entire alt community, not just a few of the coins already chartered or people that have spent countless hours putting this together. We need answers and we are getting them from the proper channels.
They are selective in responding to the questions. Anything regarding minimum amount necessary for the project, buy wall after the ITO etc. are being ignored. Coca-Cola type PR.

What buy wall you moron? Smiley)) for real? And you own crypto? Smiley))) lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:18:13 PM

over the last 7 days you have spent significant amount of time on this thread marketing the ITO. Typically, this is something that the devs were doing in the past. What is your salary and how much BTC from the ITO will go to your pockets paying for your services? Are you gonna provide this information in your full BTC transparency?

Dear Revelation,

These folks are here answering the questions folks are asking about and is very much appreciated. Otherwise all we have are folks rambling on about things that don't really matter with an agenda I fail to understand. This Blocknet is beneficial to the entire alt community, not just a few of the coins already chartered or people that have spent countless hours putting this together. We need answers and we are getting them from the proper channels.
They are selective in responding to the questions. Anything regarding minimum amount necessary for the project, buy wall after the ITO etc. are being ignored. Coca-Cola type PR.

I hope todays update will satisfy you more

cheers

What time today approx? 

Also, this all seems a bit of a sprint to the finish line. Maybe it would be an idea to put the ITO back a few days so nothing is rushed?

Nothing is rushed and evertyhing is on schedule , i told you i will send you pm at once after wallet is available for public Wink

Revelation

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:18:20 PM

Dear Revelation,

Do you know that buy walls exist in real world IPOs? Uninformed investor alert
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:20:46 PM

Dear Revelation,

Well, if you're trading your ice cream car stocks, ofc, just to point out something like ... "Look, we're not a scam, we are offering buy walls to protect your from 'panic sellers' (ups, market manipulators), so this is a retarded-proof market"... GTFO
Revelation

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:22:33 PM

Dear Revelation,

Well, if you're trading your ice cream car stocks, ofc, just to point out something like ... "Look, we're not a scam, we are offering buy walls to protect your from 'panic sellers' (ups, market manipulators), so this is a retarded-proof market"... GTFO

You obviously haven't traded in real world assets. I would suppose that you have no money to invest in the current ITO, apart from maybe few BTC that is your life saving. Your conversation is complete rubbish.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:23:23 PM

Dear Revelation,

You obviously haven't traded in real world assets. I would suppose that you have no money to invest in the current ITO, apart from maybe few BTC that is your life saving. Your conversation is complete rubbish.

Smiley)) right, now bye
Revelation

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:23:51 PM

I personally have a lot of trading experience on the above mentioned markets. Comparing ITO/IPO/ICO in crypto to financial IPOs is nonsense, as the amount of due diligence done by investment banks, auditors etc. is very comprehensive. Oh, and by the way, the greenshoe (over-allotment) option does create a buy wall. It is typically 10-15% of the offered amount.  Also, financial IPOs are never 100%, whereas in crypto "devs" are selling everything. This is just ridiculous.

YOU are the one doing the comparing running your mouth like you're some kind of regulator...  over-allotment my ASS...   Roll Eyes
Go ahead and invest in this 100% IPO without a buy wall. I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.
dan7777777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:24:13 PM

Dear Revelation,

I hope todays update will satisfy you more

cheers

What time today approx? 

Also, this all seems a bit of a sprint to the finish line. Maybe it would be an idea to put the ITO back a few days so nothing is rushed?

Nothing is rushed and evertyhing is on schedule , i told you i will send you pm at once after wallet is available for public Wink

OK sorry.  I am a bit OCD about this sort of thing.
Revelation

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:27:55 PM

I know I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.

Do you honestly believe that anyone gives FLYIN' FUCK?   Undecided
If enough people push for this kind of investor protection measure I believe that we can persuade them to commit to it. People like you, not acting in the best interest of investors, are making this IPO less appealing.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:30:19 PM

I know I will not touch it unless they commit to a buy wall.

Do you honestly believe that anyone gives FLYIN' FUCK?   Undecided
If enough people push for this kind of investor protection measure I believe that we can persuade them to commit to it. People like you, not acting in the best interest of investors, are making this IPO less appealing.

That's called hypocrisy you dumb. You practically asking for your money back if the stock does not go up.

-> there's the door, now bye
racer2012

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:37:43 PM

If I have let's say xst and ssd coins on bittrex and I want 10% on blocknet
how I be able to transfer to coin gateway for 10%
Revelation

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 12:40:59 PM

Well...  the likes of you convinced James to do it over @ SuperNET...  hopefully here they'll get tired answering all these OCD posts of you and a few others and just focus on the project.
PR people, who are posting here, are not doing the development.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 12:52:15 PM

Dear Revelation,

We've *not* been selective.

I've stated multiple times that we'll be releasing this information.

It's coming out a little later today.

In the meantime, no need for those emotively loaded phrases.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Krushang

Activity: 616
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:29:30 PM

We are doing it for free as we see huge potential in this awesome project and great long term investment

We will be buying BlockNet shares like everyone else

None of BTC ITO goes to our pockets

Cheers

Hi

I can also confirm that Mxxxxxx is part of the Fibre team and has supported Fibre from day one, he has been very loyal to us and has not been paid a single penny for being part of the Fibre Team and has been helping synechist where possible. Your assumption of getting paid for this is ridiculous.

We all believe in this amazing project and it's about supporting each other.

Krushang

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:33:02 PM

Hmm... bit of a ridiculous argument there.

Revelation and qawzxs, I hope you don't mind if preserve only the copy of your argument in WillowRosenberg's post, and delete all the previous comments.

This way, anyone can read your exchange, but it won't take up so much of the thread.

Edit: deleted WillowRosenberg's post by mistake. Sorry.

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
G-Bert

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:37:41 PM

Hmm... bit of a ridiculous argument there.

Revelation and qawzxs, I hope you don't mind if preserve only the copy of your argument in WillowRosenberg's post, and delete all the previous comments.

This way, anyone can read your exchange, but it won't take up so much of the thread.

Edit: deleted WillowRosenberg's post by mistake. Sorry.

Please do!

I wish I had chose to catch up on the last 2 - 3 pages of this thread a little later. God that was painful.

XChat XJkVnYD4N4oSjNStgbAUD6UyWuBTWuMRgv
public key  fuYPYmK4Sj57PkU2NKg1gKW91euMKkstQPeeexUcxnb8
WillowRosenberg

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:38:07 PM

This argument is getting a bit technical, but this is what I said:

No, the company is still doing its 100% IPO. The underwriters essentially short sell on top of the 100% if there is huge demand. And when they buy back, they usually don't put up "walls" at the IPO price, they just buy back cheaper, otherwise they don't make money and have no incentive to do this. The greenshoe option is exercised by the underwriter to protect him from loss if the price actually rises.
synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 01:40:12 PM

This argument is getting a bit technical, but this is what I said:

No, the company is still doing its 100% IPO. The underwriters essentially short sell on top of the 100% if there is huge demand. And when they buy back, they usually don't put up "walls" at the IPO price, they just buy back cheaper, otherwise they don't make money and have no incentive to do this. The greenshoe option is exercised by the underwriter to protect him from loss if the price actually rises.

Thanks - and my apologies. I became disorientated. Walls of FUD can become bewildering. ;-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
cassius69

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

OMG, how many uneducated people are browsing these forums is truly appalling.
The purpose of the greenshoe option is to support the price on the secondary market.  

It is a measure to smooth out price fluctuations if demand surges you FUCKIN' RETARD!?!?!   Cry

Welcome to my Ignore List!   Grin

dude hasn't been laid in years...ya can tell  Grin

synechist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2014, 02:31:53 PM

And...

XCash are now part of the Blocknet!

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: