Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure  (Read 1103261 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 05:06:46 PM

Just coming across this project now, looks super interesting...

Are there any operators of service nodes around here? If so I'm curious what kind of setup you're running (big server, everything on one; smaller micro servers, each wallet on one server, or some hybrid etc.) I wasn't able to find any information about hardware requirements/recommendations as well as bandwidth use. I'm also curious how many different wallets you're running.

I'm also interested in hearing from any regular blocknet traders out there - what's the user experience like having multiple core qt wallets running on your machine? Do you find it cumbersome? How does blocknet interact with encrypted wallets?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PhilipMarshall

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:35:35 PM

We are happy to announce BLOCK has been listed on the Midas Masternode platform. (Blocknet ranks in the 2nd position overall.) https://p.midas.investments/shares
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 01:59:06 AM

how do i buy more blocknet?! I lost it all when I lost my wallet LMAO. USA ish resident -.-

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blocknet/#markets
Bittrex appears to be the answer.

I heard a rumor that development was halted. But the thread and news still seems to be alive. Is development still progressing? I think it's a very high quality project in general as they go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:48:20 AM

Blocknet is available on the Midas platform.

It is now convenient to make BLOCK purchases directly through "Instant Buy" to instantly buy coins and generate rewards immediately without any fees and commissions!, rather than pay trading fees on the exchange.
As well as the ability to return your BTC as a cashback from the purchase.

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:38:11 AM

@Tsepai advertising spam is not allowed into this forum it is against the terms and conditions so better remove the referral link from your post if you really want to help the community. There are so many alternative ways to promote the link instead of this.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:34:25 PM

how do i buy more blocknet?! I lost it all when I lost my wallet LMAO. USA ish resident -.-

I use Bittrex. Always been my go-to exchange with most coins. Bittrex has the majority of the total daily volume as well, so it's really the best exchange to use right now.
Beaxy (New exchange with FIAT-on ramps) will list Block as well, so that's good news! Smiley
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 05:34:49 AM

Just pushing my post up to the next page, not sure if anyone in this thread is an actual user or not...

Are there any operators of service nodes around here? If so I'm curious what kind of setup you're running (big server, everything on one; smaller micro servers, each wallet on one server, or some hybrid etc.) I wasn't able to find any information about hardware requirements/recommendations as well as bandwidth use. I'm also curious how many different wallets you're running.

I'm also interested in hearing from any regular blocknet traders out there - what's the user experience like having multiple core qt wallets running on your machine? Do you find it cumbersome? How does blocknet interact with encrypted wallets?

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
Flux0z

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 05:11:19 PM

Just pushing my post up to the next page, not sure if anyone in this thread is an actual user or not...

Have you tried asking anyone in their Discord channel? I'm sure you would get a better response there. As far as  I know, some Snode owners run their own dedicated servers to host a multitude of blockchains/wallets.
PhilipMarshall

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 09:38:40 PM

The latest Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out all the latest Blocknet development and marketing news:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-15th-october-2019/
one_direction

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:25:13 AM

Hello,

please update trading for Crave Coin (before 21st October 2019)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164508.0

to Version 2.5.2.

https://docs.blocknet.co/blockdx/listings/#listed-digital-assets

still shows Version 2.5.1

thank you

Flux0z

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:35:27 PM

The latest Word on the BLOCK newsletter is out! Check out all the latest Blocknet development and marketing news:

https://blocknet.co/word-on-the-block-15th-october-2019/

I read it all yesterday, and was impressed by how much you guys are working on at the same time. Keep it up!! Smiley
stoos

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 02:01:57 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2019, 03:34:48 PM by stoos

I use Bittrex. Always been my go-to exchange with most coins. Bittrex has the majority of the total daily volume as well, so it's really the best exchange to use right now.
Beaxy (New exchange with FIAT-on ramps) will list Block as well, so that's good news! Smiley

I do not understand, why are you guys use CENTRALIZED exchanges to buy block? install blockDX and buy whatever you want. Creating maker orders is for free!

As a "regular" blocknet trader I can answer second part of your questions. I am running few unencrypted core wallets on some old notebook with linux. It has only wallets and blockDX installed. With good SSD the performance is acceptable. You need to have all wallets synced on same machine with blocknet (a lot of time, if you start from beginning) and configure blockDX with all that wallets. Especially if you add new, you need to restart every wallet, that is annoying. But! It is working. Devs promising, that you do not need to install core wallets if you use some services (service nodes??), but I do not know any or how to connect to them. Most important for me IT IS FUCKING WORKING! No more KYC, AML, exchange SCAM or trust to someone else. I just hope, blocknet does not have any backdoors or critical bugs  Grin

Blocknet has been a sleeper for such a long time. Going to be interesting to see where it will end up one day.
This very true, and it's not only Blocknet.  There are other valuable projects with real use cases that lie dormant in the public perception.  It may take decades before such projects as Blocknet come into their own, if ever; it calls for an openness in the consciousness of ordinary citizens, toward distributed technologies that require some independence of thought to use them, and effort.
Please feel free to share with us that "other valuable projects with real use cases that lie dormant in the public perception."  Grin

Flux0z

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 06:00:46 PM

I do not understand, why are you guys use CENTRALIZED exchanges to buy block? install blockDX and buy whatever you want. Creating maker orders is for free!

As a "regular" blocknet trader I can answer second part of your questions. I am running few unencrypted core wallets on some old notebook with linux. It has only wallets and blockDX installed. With good SSD the performance is acceptable. You need to have all wallets synced on same machine with blocknet (a lot of time, if you start from beginning) and configure blockDX with all that wallets. Especially if you add new, you need to restart every wallet, that is annoying. But! It is working. Devs promising, that you do not need to install core wallets if you use some services (service nodes??), but I do not know any or how to connect to them. Most important for me IT IS FUCKING WORKING! No more KYC, AML, exchange SCAM or trust to someone else. I just hope, blocknet does not have any backdoors or critical bugs  Grin

Blocknet has been a sleeper for such a long time. Going to be interesting to see where it will end up one day.
This very true, and it's not only Blocknet.  There are other valuable projects with real use cases that lie dormant in the public perception.  It may take decades before such projects as Blocknet come into their own, if ever; it calls for an openness in the consciousness of ordinary citizens, toward distributed technologies that require some independence of thought to use them, and effort.
Please feel free to share with us that "other valuable projects with real use cases that lie dormant in the public perception."  Grin

Pretty cool that you use it to trade BLOCK with. As DEX solutions gets more and more popular, I'm sure this project will be a great first mover in terms of usability, volume, etc.
2020 is gonna be the year of decentralized trading, that's my prediction anyway, since I believe regulation will be even bigger if BTC goes for another run up to it's previous ATH.
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:41:26 PM

When is Blocknet gonna be available on a multi currency wallet? Any ETA?

That's what I'm looking forward to the most right now. Smiley
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 05:05:42 AM

Thank you for the great deal of very useful information, it's especially comforting to know that the time and effort required to do the setup pays off and this was my main concern. I'm really happy to hear it's working, and can't wait to get my own setup going soon!

stoos

Activity: 1512
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:26:36 AM

Thank you for the great deal of very useful information, it's especially comforting to know that the time and effort required to do the setup pays off and this was my main concern. I'm really happy to hear it's working, and can't wait to get my own setup going soon!

You welcome  Smiley Before you install and sync all possible wallets, check the liquidity first here: https://blockdx.co/orders  Grin

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

waiting to see if this rekt one comes back too.  (one good pump, then dead as usual, like most crypto).  promising but i doubt much will come of this anymore lol.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
GucciBoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:33:32 PM

waiting to see if this rekt one comes back too.  (one good pump, then dead as usual, like most crypto).  promising but i doubt much will come of this anymore lol.

Volume 5x'ed today, which is pretty promising. I predict the price will move towards 15k sat and upwards by the end of the week. Seems like Blocknet is catching peoples attention again, with their intensive work.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:35:15 PM

You should follow them on social media channels they are active and this project is not dead maybe you are confused or mixing it up with other stuff. Blocknet is an active project and the team is making nice progressive to make this ecosystem more useful.
Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:09:05 PM

You should follow them on social media channels they are active and this project is not dead maybe you are confused or mixing it up with other stuff. Blocknet is an active project and the team is making nice progressive to make this ecosystem more useful.

Wise words. Their latest Blockfolio Signal shares a ton of stuff they are working on currently. Actually surprised me, and it seems like they are working on the marketing part as well, which is needed to get the word out there I guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 [460] 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 »
  Print  

Jump to: