Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANN]Cannabis Coin Pre-Mine *BE WARNED*  (Read 20953 times)
jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:14:42 PM

I know one thing, the behavior from some of the other marijuana coins is pathetic

First we got Garrity running around with his sock accounts on twitter and the trollboxes calling CANN a scam, now we have tokyopotato pretending to be a friend to CANN first while getting all passive aggressive dropping comments about how the peg wouldn't work, then making a stink about CANN wallet having the letter c in front of its addresses (lol) and then no doubt hiding under the newbie account az420 to fud. Now he's taken his mask off and shown his true colors.

CCN lost any credibility when they added that dead scam coin Sativa to Cannapay, wouldn't be surprised if Roscoin and Cannabis Dark pop up there next.

The credibility is in the block chain!

You've got all the scam info here in this thread, look through the CCN blockchain! Its clean, you (CANN) have a severed block chain with millions waiting to be dumped. That should scare the shit out of CANN investors. I know its hard to accept your lose big, but if you go through the normal reactive stages (denial, anger, bargaining, sadness and reinvestment) your GONNA LOOSE BIG and this thread will be here to remind you for the rest of your crytpo life.

I agree totally, when you have proof of lies post them up. Btw anybody actually get a gram of weed? or was it all bunk pre-rolls? WA dispensaries give pre-rolls away for free. LOL

This thread shows clear bald faced lies by delta9.

1) released as scrypt and abandoned while people were still mining.

2) pre mined to pay back miners who send in their private keys

3) pre mine visable in block chain

4) dev claims no knowledge of the multiple 500,000 coin accounts (they came directly from the pre mine)

Big ass lies right there!

You should thank the guys at CCN for giving you a clear exit strategy, after all when those coins start to move the dump is on.

Now it may be that D9 had a reasonable intent with those coins. Bounties to dispensary owners comes to mind as a legitimate reason, but that needs to be disclosed.

You can kill the messenger and watch the coin die, or maybe save it. But, don't rip-off patients!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamesonotc (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:03:37 PM

I was an original miner, sent my scrypt coins to the dev and got some x11 coins back.

This coin is mined fairly. A scam would be a 100% premined coin where the dev has an many coins as they want for free (a.k.a ICO).

All of a sudden you guys care about premine? Just pretend it was an ICO, lol.

I care about the legitimacy of the block chain and the fairness to all miners and investors involved.

We would like to have a valid properly working block chain for the transaction as a ledger for these movements. I am still waiting from the dev on a follow up to the OP
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:55:52 PM

DEV CONFIRMED ON IRC THAT THERE WAS NO HIDDEN PREMINE.

ONLY FUD FROM THE CCN (Cannacoin) GUYS FOR 100%.

THEY WILL WRITING SOON ABOUT IT,
WHEN THE MEETING IS OVER WITH THE CNN REPORTER.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 05:58:02 PM

There is no doubt some of the coins can be accounted for and the sooner all 21.8 million coins are accounted for, the sooner that DeltaNine and CANN community can put this behind them. We have not attacked Ty or his personal character whatsoever. DeltaNine has been asked many times by many people to provide accounting for the pre-mine which he failed to do and we believe he is obligated to do.  We have searched far and wide for some type of accounting, including asking him about it many times.  When we started looking at the blockchain, it became clear something was not right and there was never any public accounting for the 21.8 million coins.

Those 12.5 million coins are not all of the unaccounted coins.  If you delve further into the blockchan, you'll find many more 500k wallets that have had small transactions paid into them.

The sooner all 21.8 million coins are accounted for, the sooner that DeltaNine and CANN community can put this behind them.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:20:56 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2014, 06:39:24 PM by Razerglass

There is no doubt some of the coins can be accounted for and the sooner all 21.8 million coins are accounted for, the sooner that DeltaNine and CANN community can put this behind them. We have not attacked Ty or his personal character whatsoever. DeltaNine has been asked many times by many people to provide accounting for the pre-mine which he failed to do and we believe he is obligated to do.  We have searched far and wide for some type of accounting, including asking him about it many times.  When we started looking at the blockchain, it became clear something was not right and there was never any public accounting for the 21.8 million coins.

Those 12.5 million coins are not all of the unaccounted coins.  If you delve further into the blockchan, you'll find many more 500k wallets that have had small transactions paid into them.

The sooner all 21.8 million coins are accounted for, the sooner that DeltaNine and CANN community can put this behind them.

The whole cann community will fight you if you simply ask about the Premine. So much darkness where there needs to be light.

for example. asking about the premine got him this.....

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:03:49 PM

Can you explain me where this 58.5 Million Cannabiscoins come from?

They where on 1 account!

This account send 117 transactions with each 500.000 Cannabiscoin to other wallets.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CYpdnaZPQA3CrwMsFC9tMoP3wLNkn3dMHL.htm

When this will be a premine that means

21.8 Millionen official Premine

+ 58.5 Million Hidden Premine

= 80.3 Million Coins Premined from total 106 Million Coins.

only a question
i found this on the irc channel
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:32:14 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2014, 07:30:48 AM by tokyopotato

[CANN]Cannabis Coin Pre-Mine Transparency Discussion

I’d like to have an open transparent discussion about the pre-mined coins behind Cannabis Coin (CANN). I believe the information below is in the best interest of all those investing in CANN as a cannabis crypto.

Lets get to the facts.

- CANN was originally launched as a scrypt based mining protocol/algorithm and shortly thereafter transitioned to X11 for fear of ASIC technology that may cause a negative impact to the fairness of mining scrypt.

- CANN decided ‘it would it be a good sacrifice' to drop the blockchain altogether and completely re-launch. This required all miners to update their coins and trade them directly to the dev team for their new X11 coins.

- The relaunch of CannabisCoin (CANN) contained a pre-mine block of 21,882,000 CANN located here: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/block.dws?1.htm

- 25+ addresses contain 500k coins EACH directly linked to the pre-mined address and still sit untouched over 130 days, creation date aprox June 12, 2014..

- All 25 wallet address were payed in single payments (500k coins) in short succession, block after block as a pre-pared and planned payment. This does not indicate a number of coins rewarded to miners as the redistribution program was intended for.

Block #’s that publicly show this information of the wallets pushed 500k transactions: 9059,9065,9064,9070,9072,9075,9079,9083,9085,9085,9089,9089,9093,9095,9097,9099,9100,9100,9104,9104,9133,9135,9138,9138,9139,9139,9141,9144,248410,261076,261076, 246192

Here is block 9059 to get you started: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/block.dws?9059.htm

you can see these addresses in succession on the top 100 richest CANN addresses here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/#!rich (make sure to select top 100 addresses)

The 500k wallets start at #22 all the way to #51. These are all linked directly to the pre-mine wallet address: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CL2VEsNv5sEvQhUaVj3x13Ch8PJGgFgCyU.htm

Again, lets keep the discussion open and transparent followed by factual evidence. This thread is in no way directed to be FUD or rumors, this intended for public review by the community as to get some answers.  It seems there is no information that I've been able to find regarding this transition and I'm sure there are other's would would like to know as well.

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

gotta spread the word somehow...

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Jamesonotc (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:08:37 PM

Still awaiting a reply from the dev team regarding my concerns....
passion4cannabis

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 10:14:45 PM

Still no update since D9's meeting.

https://i.imgur.com/oyEuJQj.jpg

Patience, he is only one Dev stepping away from a screen to make things happen in the real world.
Jamesonotc (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:19:15 PM

Still no update since D9's meeting.

Patience, he is only one Dev stepping away from a screen to make things happen in the real world.

lets hope these pre-mined wallets get addressed this evening. Welcome to the thread.
xk001

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:51:25 PM

CANNABIS COINS IS NOT A SCAM
IMPORTANT MESSAGE:

i was one of the first miners. few people had faith in cannabiscoin and miners where turning to hyped coins. cannabis coin got ignored from public while difficulty was very low and i mined around 100.000 cannabiscoins.. (wich i foolishly sold at 300 satoshi) due to FUD.

there was a change from scrypt to X11 and the blockchain got something that i technically did not understood.
developers twitted to recover all lost coins to active miners as it could be matched by info on miningpool.
i got my coins back in the new blockchain as well as my friends which had replied. (some ignored thinking CANN would be worthless)

i told everybody how trustworthy developers were and they have been so far.

i have still 10k CANN and holding cuz i dont care about FUD and hypes. this coin is asset backed... 99% of coins are not.
this coin does help to disrupt the medicinal marijuana industry.

even if the developers had a huge premine i would not give a fuck! as they are working hard and changing the medical marijuana world.

thanks for your guys time.
by a sick person seeking cannabis oil on EU country, for an undiagnosed disease

PS: all my experience with cannabiscoin can be seen by browsing my username posts. all this is true.
loner

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:13:25 PM

i feel a scam
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:19:44 PM

i feel a scam
Date Registered: Today at 05:45:30 PM

you dont even know what scam means.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:20:13 PM

We have not attacked Ty or his personal character whatsoever.

LOL.

Scumbag.
hermundur

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:24:45 PM

i like cannabiscoin very much and i also want problems - regarding the recent lack of credibility of D9 and CANN to some coincidentally newly popped up folks - to get solved. posting screenshots of how you are getting kicked by d9 without showing the previous conversation is nothing of evidence.
btcmemberships

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

What good is a clean blockchain with a lying two-faced dev behind the PR wheel?

The irony though is all these pot coins jumping on CANN all of a sudden will bring themselves down with it; if CANN fails crypto will find another fad to pump and dump and weed coins will go the way of the country or animal coins. Looking at the character though of Coyoto Wallstreet, Adam Garrity and Tokypotato, I can't say I wouldn't mind that either.

If you're implying Coyote Wallstreet has anything to do with PotCoin then you're wrong

lol....pretty sure coyote wallstreet has something to do with Potcoin.  Your group are bunch of losers over there. DICKHEADS to be excate. Don't bother reply to me I don't associate myself with PotCoin losers.
loner

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:29:09 PM

i feel a scam
Date Registered: Today at 05:45:30 PM

you dont even know what scam means.
ok what is it then ? i smell scam
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:34:25 PM

regardless if this was a scam or not, what needed to be done was done pump, FUD, dump, buy cheap, clear FUD, pump, recycle... if you do not know how this works you should not be investing in any coin.
loner

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 11:36:31 PM

yeah you right though
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: