Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANN]Cannabis Coin Pre-Mine *BE WARNED*  (Read 20955 times)
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:37:34 PM

wait, wait, wait, hold on a second, there's still something VERY important missing from these YouTube clips -- that fucking Delta9 -- how could you have forgotten to say the following:

"THANK YOU JAMESONTC AND TOKYOPOTATO FOR BRINGING THIS TO LIGHT!!!.  We should all be thankful that the community has such altruistic superheroes in our midst to protect the interests of everyone.  Without the transparency police, this would have never come about and I would have never thought of dealing with the issue in this way.  These guys are truly leaders and pioneers in the crypto-world - true class acts in every way.  Let's all thank them for caring so much about CANN by investing in their CCN project.  James, Tokyopotato and the rest of the CCN guys, I love you - true professionals - you're great.  I can only wish to be more like you and I will strive in every way to do so!!"

Until you release a follow-up Youtube message to that effect, D9, you're just another shyster scam artist, I hate you and you should die!"

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:49:16 PM

wait, wait, wait, hold on a second, there's still something VERY important missing from these YouTube clips -- that fucking Delta9 -- how could you have forgotten to say the following:

"THANK YOU JAMESONTC AND TOKYOPOTATO FOR BRINGING THIS TO LIGHT!!!.  We should all be thankful that the community has such altruistic superheroes in our midst to protect the interests of everyone.  Without the transparency police, this would have never come about and I would have never thought of dealing with the issue in this way.  These guys are truly leaders and pioneers in the crypto-world - true class acts in every way.  Let's all thank them for caring so much about CANN by investing in their CCN project.  James, Tokyopotato and the rest of the CCN guys, I love you - true professionals - you're great.  I can only wish to be more like you and I will strive in every way to do so!!"

Until you release a follow-up Youtube message to that effect, D9, you're just another shyster scam artist, I hate you and you should die!"

Even if he does this (which he should), he should still be considered another shyster scam artist for lying about the fact he owned 12m+ coins.  Nobody "forgets" about a significant percentage of the coin supply, especially after meticulously placing them in several lots of 500,000.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 02:59:15 PM

The issue has been fully and verifiably resolved.

The coins are destroyed.

There is no need to continue spamming a huge graphic with scribblings all over it.

One wonders what you hope to accomplish by doing so.

Now you can go to your scamcoin Cannacoin,

where you came from  Roll Eyes
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:19:45 PM

The fact that these coins existed and the private keys were on hand to access the wallets and finally "burn" is pretty damning!

The coins are destroyed.

There is no need to continue spamming a huge graphic with scribblings all over it.

jingoba

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:27:42 PM

Real investors that do their due diligence won't be back, from here on out he hurts cancer patients. Good job D9! maybe you’ll end up getting prosecuted for this some day. You were exposed as a con man tried to oil your way out, but you have no credibility in crypto any more.

The fact that these coins existed and the private keys were on hand to access the wallets and finally "burn" is pretty damning!

The coins are destroyed.

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:37:42 PM

Real investors that do their due diligence won't be back

Don't worry, real investors will come, they will sift through this bullshit and come to their own conclusions......and the whales, they will definitely be back.

Think of this as a products liability "re-call" issue that was identified, handled professionally, and resolved.  What happened to Johnson & Johnson's Tylenol after its "issues" in the 80's:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/23/your-money/23iht-mjj_ed3_.html

No one died here.  
This will blow over.  
You're delusional to think it won't, but please, by all means, continue to think so.

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 03:39:40 PM

I wasn't going to chime in on this, but...

People need to get over themselves. The crypto 'verse is big enough for all coins to coexist without shitting on
one another. That being said, the 25 x 500k transactions that are all EXACTLY 500k and all EXACTLY the same
age is fishy.

The only actual FACT in this whole fiasco is that those coins exist (or existed since they appear to have been
destroyed). Everything else is speculation. Was it a hidden premine? I honestly don't know.  CANN devs were
saying that they had no knowledge of the coins and didn't know who they belonged to.

Okay...maybe that's true. So please, CANN devs, answer me this:

• How do you not notice 25 identical transactions on the blockchain that all occurred at the same time?
  • If these were not your coins, how were you able to find the private keys and access the addresses to be
    able to destroy the coins?

I am not a coindev, so for all I know, maybe there is a rational explanation. If so, I would like to know.

For those of you whargarrrbling about CCN having hired a PR firm to FUD CANN - the only person who claims
to have actual FIRST HAND knowledge (not "I heard that..." or "so and so told me...") of this is a sockpuppet
account created TODAY with 2 posts to its name. Adding the moniker _Snowden to your nick? That just smacks
of trying too hard to troll.

No coin needs to shit on another to succeed. It makes crypto as a whole look bad when that happens. Who
the hell is going to want to invest something that, at the moment, resembles nothing so much as a bunch of
angry monkeys flinging poo at one another?

Oh yeah, one more thing - using big ass fonts doesn't give you any more credibility than normal size fonts.
It just irritates more people.

Just sayin'...

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:46:43 PM

No coin needs to shit on another to succeed. It makes crypto as a whole look bad when that happens. Who the hell is going to want to invest something that, at the moment, resembles nothing so much as a bunch of angry monkeys flinging poo at one another?

Thank you sir. 
Another rational thinker.

I'd like to add, when it's the DEVs of another coin doing the shit-slinging, the effect is compounded exponentially. 
jingoba

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:47:26 PM

So using the wall street anology, have you or anybody you know invested in any Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC or even his childrens funds? hell know

real investors will see the lies and cons and what about those 500k wallets that went to bitrex before the pump?

as long as this guy is conning patients this thread will have life.

Real investors that do their due diligence won't be back

Don't worry, real investors will come, they will sift through this bullshit and come to their own conclusions......and the whales, they will definitely be back.

Think of this as a products liability "re-call" issue that was identified, handled professionally, and resolved.  What happened to Johnson & Johnson's Tylenol after its "issues" in the 80's:

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/03/23/your-money/23iht-mjj_ed3_.html

No one died here.  
This will blow over.  
You're delusional to think it won't, but please, by all means, continue to think so.

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:57:32 PM

. . . . have you or anybody you know invested in any Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities LLC or even his childrens funds?

As a matter of fact, I do know someone that did, and that person killed herself for losing her family's "life savings".

If you've invested that much into a crypto-currency, you might as well kill yourself now.

as long as this guy is conning patients this thread will have life.

hmm, I don't believe he's conned any patients.  Rumor has it, patients that presented CANN as payment at the HWC on Oct 20th got weed - imagine that.   Sounds like he delivered.  Doesn't sound like "patients" were conned.

If you want to go so far as to say that these "missing" wallets that were re-located and then burned means there was a con, who was conned?  Who was scammed?  Patients?  I doubt "patients" that went to redeem CANN at HWC know what the fuck a crypto-currency is let alone what www.bitcointalk.org is.

If anything, bagholders, of which I am one, may feel "conned" based on price and the over-hype that took place here, but don't blame D9 for that.  Hype occurred organically by the community....if not organically, then it was at the hands of true shysters -- those we all call Whales, who by the way, will be back.  If there's money to be made, and I have no doubt CANN will provide an avenue, the Whales will return.

I do my due-diligence.....can't say the same for you and your trigger-happy postings.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:15:18 PM

People need to get over themselves. The crypto 'verse is big enough for all coins to coexist without shitting on
one another. That being said, the 25 x 500k transactions that are all EXACTLY 500k and all EXACTLY the same
age is fishy.

The only actual FACT in this whole fiasco is that those coins exist (or existed since they appear to have been
destroyed). Everything else is speculation. Was it a hidden premine? I honestly don't know.  CANN devs were
saying that they had no knowledge of the coins and didn't know who they belonged to.

• How do you not notice 25 identical transactions on the blockchain that all occurred at the same time?
  • If these were not your coins, how were you able to find the private keys and access the addresses to be

I am not a coindev, so for all I know, maybe there is a rational explanation. If so, I would like to know.

For those of you whargarrrbling about CCN having hired a PR firm to FUD CANN - the only person who claims
to have actual FIRST HAND knowledge (not "I heard that..." or "so and so told me...") of this is a sockpuppet
account created TODAY with 2 posts to its name. Adding the moniker _Snowden to your nick? That just smacks

No coin needs to shit on another to succeed. It makes crypto as a whole look bad when that happens. Who
the hell is going to want to invest something that, at the moment, resembles nothing so much as a bunch of

Oh yeah, one more thing - using big ass fonts doesn't give you any more credibility than normal size fonts.

Just sayin'...

There's still ~6 million coins from the pre-mine that are not accounted for.  This will leave a stain on #cann forever until DeltaNine can provide the old blockchain and accounting for those ~6 million.
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:33:48 PM

age is fishy.

Just sayin'...

There's still ~6 million coins from the pre-mine that are not accounted for.  This will leave a stain on #cann forever until DeltaNine can provide the old blockchain and accounting for those ~6 million.
I believe he is live burning them and will do it on a gopro.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:38:08 PM

age is fishy.

Just sayin'...

Roll Eyes

WTF you talking about, ALL Premine is burned.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:48:46 PM

There's still ~6 million coins from the pre-mine that are not accounted for.  This will leave a stain on #cann forever until DeltaNine can provide the old blockchain and accounting for those ~6 million.

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:37:42 PM

age is fishy.

Just sayin'...

There's still ~6 million coins from the pre-mine that are not accounted for.  This will leave a stain on #cann forever until DeltaNine can provide the old blockchain and accounting for those ~6 million.

Roll Eyes

We have located ~5 million outstanding coins from the original premine that is sitting in DeltaNine's wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?134355.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CX5MLYvxkhbKGHfGHex6rJ2Y84QbtBVjRS.htm
ifightformerkel
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:48:16 PM

age is fishy.

Just sayin'...

Roll Eyes

We have located ~5 million outstanding coins from the original premine that is sitting in DeltaNine's wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?134355.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?CX5MLYvxkhbKGHfGHex6rJ2Y84QbtBVjRS.htm

Nice try again from Cannacoin [CCN]

You located, lol is this a joke?

You say the number 5 on the rich list is a premine?
You pick random ranks on the rich list and say this is a premine?

Are you trolling or so stupid?

This are the coins of 0feepool! You moron!

btw. all premine coins was burned
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 09:03:52 PM

age is fishy.

Just sayin'...

Roll Eyes

Nice try again from Cannacoin [CCN]

You located, lol is this a joke?

You say the number 5 on the rich list is a premine?
You pick random ranks on the rich list and say this is a premine?

Are you trolling or so stupid?

This are the coins of 0feepool! You moron!

btw. all premine coins was burned

So you are saying that 0feepool received ~5 million coins from the premine and never distributed them?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cann/address.dws?134355.htm
Jamesonotc (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:04:54 AM
Last edit: October 23, 2014, 12:42:41 AM by Jamesonotc

Dev has more coins than the original 14million claimed! Add another 6.6+ Million!

Here is the block chain analysis of the pre-mined data of this coin. If anyone can provide scrypt blockchain and ill will then furthur give you 100% confirmation of all transactions made on the blockchain.

As you can see, there are 1,465,379 CANN coins directly linked to bittrex from the Dev teams pre-mine not paid out to miners.
Secondly you will see 5,202,379 Not yet redeemed just as you saw linked to the 29 burn addresses .

You can see there was activity on the following 5 million moved from pre-mine can CANN wallet 28 minutes after the burn that occurred between 1AM - 2:16AM PST on OCT 22nd. This looks as is someone is hiding something...  Roll Eyes

Scammy McScammerson

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:22:47 AM

you bagholder too dumb to read blockchain. fact right there. premine not all burn some sold by dev who poor man.

passion4cannabis

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 04:44:36 AM

The value and vision behind CannabisCoin is already in action.

Having personally supplied a local Herbal Wellness Center patient and Iraq War veteran with free 1.5 gram joints because of CANN has proven this to me.

I'm satisfied with everything the dev team is doing and will be adopting CANN myself in the near future for my own patients here in metro Detroit.

I truly wish I could say the same for the other coins whose potential is way better than Paint graph analysis which gain no interest of anyone anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: