Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:56:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANN]Cannabis Coin Pre-Mine *BE WARNED*  (Read 20958 times)
burnbabyburn71

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:34:20 AM

CANN going on the offensive against CCN - suspicious alright! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833303

Lol I think its fairly justified after CCN (including you) went on the offensive against CANN not to long ago. You should just give up, CCN is worthless. "If you can't beat them, join them".

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:38:21 AM

I'm sure the majority of Microsoft shareholders could care less 30 years later that Bill Gates and Balmer lied to IBM and bought DOS for a few thousand dollars and flipped it for millions.

Bill Gates and Ballmer would be in jail if they did what Delta9 did, despite the fact that it's "their creation".  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embezzlement

Many founders of companies are sitting behind bars today because they willfully hid money from investors or tax collectors.  This is no different.

There is no evidence showing the Delta9 intentionally hid the money. Also this isn't the stock market, this is crypto.

Web Dev | General Graphics Design | Windows/Linux Wallet Compiles | Certified member of the BCs
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:43:01 AM

CANN developer admits he owns another 5 million pre-mined coins with "no plans to burn".

Now the entire story has been told.  Even after hiding the premine, then being outed and burning 14 million, DeltaNineDev admits he still has 6% of the total coin supply from CANN pre-mine.

And he's using them for what? To improve Cannabiscoin?? what a monster, lets all get out our pitch forks then.

tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:47:06 AM

There is no evidence showing the Delta9 intentionally hid the money. Also this isn't the stock market, this is crypto.

Since you asked for it again

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 06:49:01 AM

And again

Dev has more coins than the original 14million claimed! Add another 6.6+ Million!

Here is the block chain analysis of the pre-mined data of this coin. If anyone can provide scrypt blockchain and ill will then furthur give you 100% confirmation of all transactions made on the blockchain.

As you can see, there are 1,465,379 CANN coins directly linked to bittrex from the Dev teams pre-mine not paid out to miners.
Secondly you will see 5,202,379 Not yet redeemed just as you saw linked to the 29 burn addresses .

You can see there was activity on the following 5 million moved from pre-mine can CANN wallet 28 minutes after the burn that occurred between 1AM - 2:16AM PST on OCT 22nd. This looks as is someone is hiding something...  Roll Eyes

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:30:36 AM

And again

Dev has more coins than the original 14million claimed! Add another 6.6+ Million!

Here is the block chain analysis of the pre-mined data of this coin. If anyone can provide scrypt blockchain and ill will then furthur give you 100% confirmation of all transactions made on the blockchain.

As you can see, there are 1,465,379 CANN coins directly linked to bittrex from the Dev teams pre-mine not paid out to miners.
Secondly you will see 5,202,379 Not yet redeemed just as you saw linked to the 29 burn addresses .

You can see there was activity on the following 5 million moved from pre-mine can CANN wallet 28 minutes after the burn that occurred between 1AM - 2:16AM PST on OCT 22nd. This looks as is someone is hiding something...  Roll Eyes

Well its the only wallet with 5 million in it and that other IRC screenshot shows that Delta9 does indeed have control over that 5 million. Unless that screenshot of the IRC is fake, anyone could photoshop that. You have a history of using intentionally small and specific bits of information to twist the truth. You also use methods like spamming infographics and baseless FUD all over the place. Your credibility is therefore non existent to me, as I'm sure you understand. I'll be looking into this further myself though, and If I find any actual solid evidence I'll be sure to post it here.

If you look beyond the premine you'll notice this coin has a huge community and serious supporters though. The dev himself showed that this coin can and will be used in the real world for transactions, giving it value beyond potential future profits for traders and miners. This coin has far more value than the large majority of other alt coins, I don't want people to forget that.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:38:46 AM

Tokyo from the pictures you posted on the last page here that looks VERY very bad !
I support you on this
..the info you provided is compelling and intriguing and also damning to the delta dev guy.

Good work exposing this scam artist guys !

FUD first & ask questions later™
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:43:12 AM

Tokyo from the pictures you posted on the last page here that looks VERY very bad !
I support you on this
..the info you provided is compelling and intriguing and also damning to the delta dev guy.

Good work exposing this scam artist guys !

This Tokyo guy has done nothing but mindlessly spam other peoples words all over the place out of sheer spite, because his shitcoin didn't succeed. He shouldn't be praised. How about praising people who actually worked to get and present the information like Jamesonotc. Also the evidence still isn't definitive. Of course, you're the type who loves to destroy so I wouldn't expect you to bother looking into the evidence and thinking for yourself. You are actually worse than the "scam artists".

Jamesonotc (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:02:20 AM

I am analyzing and restructuring the entire 21.8 million pre-mine in a visual blockchain layout and will be releasing this soon. This will be more compelling then the original 7.2 million visual. As I am currently going through this project  and constantly shaking my head at the things i've discovered. 

It's going to show you EXACTLY what went down.

Sometimes a pictures worth a thousand words....

burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:04:31 AM

I am analyzing and restructuring the entire 21.8 million pre-mine in a visual blockchain layout and will be releasing this soon. This will be more compelling then the original 7.2 million visual. As I am currently going through this project  and constantly shaking my head at the things i've discovered.  

A picture is not evidence, you should also give links to certain parts of the block chain so people can see for themselves what is going on. You can't expect people to believe you, you are a random person on the internet. Especially when what you are doing is not in their best interest. Also I myself can't stand these infographics, I'd just like a normal explanation with words.

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:08:13 AM

Good man!  Grin

Jamesonotc (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:09:16 AM

A picture is not evidence, you should also give links to certain parts of the block chain so people can see for themselves what is going on. You can't expect people to believe you, you are a random person on the internet. Especially when what you are doing is not in their best interest. Also I myself can't stand these infographics, I'd just like a normal explanation with words.

All the details will be clearly listed for you to reference on the block explorer, without a doubt.
burnbabyburn71

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:28:13 AM

All the details will be clearly listed for you to reference on the block explorer, without a doubt.

Cool, looking forward to it

pinchecobadre

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:21:33 PM

CANN going on the offensive against CCN - suspicious alright! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=833303

I hate to say it Tokyopotato, 'cause I am "still" a supporter of CCN's projects (not you or James as individuals), but you're getting the negative publicity you deserve and should have seen coming.

Another "action group" is calling you out for your less than professional conduct as DEVs.  Their mission is to weed child-like trolling behavior from the crypto-community.  I for one applaud them and don't care who's behind it.  You are convinced its CANN supporters, but have no evidence for jumping to this conclusion -- again, just sheer speculation.  Showing the blockchains for CANN may have been "facts" but your incessant cries for scam, lies, corruption and fraud of another DEV was speculation.  You are not the judge and the jury by any means.

Anyone interested in some lengthy back and forth on the CCN subreddit by a concerned investor (me), check out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2k19gz/seriously_guys_please_stop/

The exchange there sums up how poorly things were handled and how unnecessary it was for "CCN" to be dragged into this mess.

If James and Patrick felt so strongly about something, that's fine, and they should have done what this group had done and acted anonymously FOR THE SAKE OF CCN.  They didn't and because they represent a much larger CCN and NWGT community, their actions unwittingly reflect poorly on more than just them as individuals.  As an investor, a shareholder in their development project, I am very upset! 

I've been embarrassed and ashamed to be a CCN supporter, but I believe in the projects and won't jump ship.  I will also not blindly defend nor embrace childish behavior of those at the helm.  I have been a very vocal dissenter of their childish behavior.

I've urged James and Patrick to stop this nonsense.  I am a practicing attorney and know a thing or two about libel/slander.  Clearly James and Patrick don't know the definitions because quite frankly D9 would have a strong case against them.  Facts may have been presented, but the conclusions were drawn based on pure speculation. 

James / Patrick (especially you Tokyopotato), for the love of all things IRIE, stop!.  Consider representing CCN under a new alias....."Tokyopotato" has forever tarnished any good will CCN still has left and it's time to stop the bleeding!

NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:40:51 PM

I hate to say it Tokyopotato, 'cause I am "still" a supporter of CCN's projects (not you or James as individuals), but you're getting the negative publicity you deserve and should have seen coming.

Another "action group" is calling you out for your less than professional conduct as DEVs.  Their mission is to weed child-like trolling behavior from the crypto-community.  I for one applaud them and don't care who's behind it.  You are convinced its CANN supporters, but have no evidence for jumping to this conclusion -- again, just sheer speculation.  Showing the blockchains for CANN may have been "facts" but your incessant cries for scam, lies, corruption and fraud of another DEV was speculation.  You are not the judge and the jury by any means.

Anyone interested in some lengthy back and forth on the CCN subreddit by a concerned investor (me), check out:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2k19gz/seriously_guys_please_stop/

The exchange there sums up how poorly things were handled and how unnecessary it was for "CCN" to be dragged into this mess.

If James and Patrick felt so strongly about something, that's fine, and they should have done what this group had done and acted anonymously FOR THE SAKE OF CCN.  They didn't and because they represent a much larger CCN and NWGT community, their actions unwittingly reflect poorly on more than just them as individuals.  As an investor, a shareholder in their development project, I am very upset! 

I've been embarrassed and ashamed to be a CCN supporter, but I believe in the projects and won't jump ship.  I will also not blindly defend nor embrace childish behavior of those at the helm.  I have been a very vocal dissenter of their childish behavior.

I've urged James and Patrick to stop this nonsense.  I am a practicing attorney and know a thing or two about libel/slander.  Clearly James and Patrick don't know the definitions because quite frankly D9 would have a strong case against them.  Facts may have been presented, but the conclusions were drawn based on pure speculation. 

James / Patrick (especially you Tokyopotato), for the love of all things IRIE, stop!.  Consider representing CCN under a new alias....."Tokyopotato" has forever tarnished any good will CCN still has left and it's time to stop the bleeding!

Actually, the dev has no case, he lied about the premine. He said all 21 million were distributed to miners, which we now know was BS. When he was pulled up on it he said he didn't know whose wallets they were, but would check. Then he reveals they might be from the unclaimed premine, having made no mention of unclaimed coins before. Lo and behold, they ARE from the premine, but rather than alert the mining community that there are still 17 million coins waiting to be swapped over, he quickly burns them instead.

How's that gonna look in a court of law?
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:57:06 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 03:22:29 PM by pinchecobadre

any number of possible defenses are available....the one, which I'm sure none of you "Crypto-people" would accept is, this was an "oversight".  Given everything else that was going on and all his other efforts, traveling, meeting, doing PR, training, etc . . . he didn't think about it after wallets were set aside for payouts to miners under the previous algos.  He was called out in the middle of the first "Event" - a busy time, no doubt, then burned the coins, but apparently not enough of them to satisfy some people.

Technically, these coins didn't come from a "pre-mine" per se, did they?  They were the result of coins left over from an algo-switch.  Not exactly "lies", but I digress.

I won't get into everything that could be brought up to defend a claim for libel.  Facts were presented, coins were burned and yet the libel of "scam artist", "fraud", "thief" still continued.  The 7 million or so coins still out there.....maybe there are very good business reasons to use them for adoption / promotion purposes.  5% for marketing isn't all that bad.  

A jury will likely be satisfied that an issue was presented and dealt with accordingly.  D9's claim for libel would come after all of that -- i.e. dragging CANN and D9 through the mud after the facts and the burning coins.  It's the speculative conclusions drawn by DEVs of other projects that makes the case for libel.

In a "court of law" everything would come out - including the information and details on character of those crying "wolf".  As an attorney defending D9, you would bet your ass they'd subpoena those members of NWGT (i.e. Lemonkoko, or whatever his name was) to discuss the not-so great experiences they've had dealing with CCN people (i.e. claims of outright fraud, theft, threats, releasing private information about their members' families and underage children -- violating their own privacy policies, the list goes on. . . )

In the end, rest assured that a jury in a libel case such as this would likely be filled by rednecks who know little to nothing about cryptos or this shit-slinging forum.  

Again, I urge James and Tokyopotato to stop this nonsense for the good of CCN.  If you wish to continue, fine, but please start using a different alias when representing CCN....please do something to fix the damage your actions have done to CCN's good name.  

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:09:40 PM

Cool story bro.. next time add more Dragons !

I don't suppose your saying all that because you've been exposed huh ? naaaaw that is crazy huh ? not at Bitcointalk the land of 1,000+ "legit" coins LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

Actually, the dev has no case, he lied about the premine. He said all 21 million were distributed to miners, which we now know was BS. When he was pulled up on it he said he didn't know whose wallets they were, but would check. Then he reveals they might be from the unclaimed premine, having made no mention of unclaimed coins before. Lo and behold, they ARE from the premine, but rather than alert the mining community that there are still 17 million coins waiting to be swapped over, he quickly burns them instead.

precisely, lies upon lies.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:19:15 PM

any number of possible defenses are available....the one, which I'm sure none of you "Crypto-people" would accept is, this was an "oversight".  Given everything else that was going on and all his other efforts, traveling, meeting, doing PR, training, etc . . . he didn't think about it.

"I forgot" is probably the most likely defense.

Technically, these coins didn't come from a "pre-mine" per se, did they?  They were the result of coins left over from an algo-switch.

Technically, they did come from the pre-mine, and their distribution was not accounted for.

I won't get into everything that could be brought up to defend a claim for libel.  Facts were presented, coins were burned and yet the libel of scam artist, fraud, thief still continued.  A jury will likely be satisfied that an issue was presented and dealt with accordingly.  D9's claim for libel would come after all of that -- i.e. dragging CANN and D9 through the mud after the facts and the burning coins.

I never directly accused D9 of fraud, those were other people's words, not mine.

Again, I urge James and Tokyopotato to stop this nonsense for the good of CCN.  If you wish to continue, fine, but please start using a different alias when representing CCN....please do something to fix the damage your actions have done to CCN's good name.  

Point taken.

We certainly put our credibility on the line and took the brunt of the collateral damage by presenting the information for people.
NewWorldCoiner

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:21:32 PM

any number of possible defenses are available....the one, which I'm sure none of you "Crypto-people" would accept is, this was an "oversight".  Given everything else that was going on and all his other efforts, traveling, meeting, doing PR, training, etc . . . he didn't think about it.

Technically, these coins didn't come from a "pre-mine" per se, did they?  They were the result of coins left over from an algo-switch.

I won't get into everything that could be brought up to defend a claim for libel.  Facts were presented, coins were burned and yet the libel of scam artist, fraud, thief still continued.  A jury will likely be satisfied that an issue was presented and dealt with accordingly.  D9's claim for libel would come after all of that -- i.e. dragging CANN and D9 through the mud after the facts and the burning coins.

In a "court of law" everything would come out - including the information and details on character of those crying "wolf".  As an attorney defending D9, you would bet your ass they'd subpoena those members of NWGT (i.e. Lemonkoko, or whatever his name was) to discuss the not-so great experiences they've had with the CCN people (i.e. releasing private information about their members' families and underage children -- violating their own privacy policies, etc. . . )

In the end, rest assured that a jury in a libel case such as this would likely be filled by rednecks who know little to nothing about cryptos or this shit-slinging forum.  

Ah, the technicality of premine/postmine. Fortunately round here we're not fooled by lawyer-speak, and he won't be getting off.

No effort was made to allow miners to claim these newly discovered coins, because the dev knew they weren't going to be claimed.

So I reckon the jury would see it my way. He lied, got caught, and tried to cover it up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: