Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:52:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANN]Cannabis Coin Pre-Mine *BE WARNED*  (Read 20958 times)
pinchecobadre

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:46:53 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 04:04:52 PM by pinchecobadre

Fortunately round here we're not fooled by lawyer-speak, and he won't be getting off.

you do know -- none of you - none of us -would be selected as a jury, right?  

In a case, D9 would say something like, ". . . an issue was brought up that I was not fully aware of, or that I had honestly forgotten about.  At the time, we set coins aside to be redeemed, many of them were and an even greater number were not. These coins were discovered by the community, I performed the actions that were requested (although I was not obligated to do so).  I took steps to rectify the perceived-fraud.  For sound business reasons, I decided to keep 5% of those unclaimed funds for marketing / promotion / give-aways to do X-Y-Z with it, here's what we did.  "  

a jury of non-crypto laymen would likely be satisfied that this did not amount to any "fraud" and given we're talking about something worth pennies, I'd be surprised if the judge doesn't throw this out of his/her court without laughing and possibly even reprimanding the attorneys for bringing a frivolous lawsuit!

if you feel so strongly that a fraud has been perpetrated here, please, by all means, embarrass yourself and do it - file a lawsuit.

As for D9, the more I think about it, the more I'm feeling strongly that he'd have more of a case against Patrick and James for libel than (i) they would against this new action group, or (ii) they would against D9 claiming fraud.

So please, let's all simmer down now.

As for Tokyopotato:

We certainly put our credibility on the line and took the brunt of the collateral damage by presenting the information for people.

You did much more that just put "your credibility on the line", you dragged CCN and its supporters with you.  If you want CCN to be treated as "CannaShares" and "investors" to be treated as "shareholders", and if the convo is now moving towards what "legal / business remedies" would be available, as shareholders, we could demand that you step down for flagrantly putting the good name of CCN into disrepute during your "personal" quests for transparency from other coins / projects in the industry.

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:16:43 PM

Fortunately round here we're not fooled by lawyer-speak, and he won't be getting off.

if you feel so strongly that a fraud has been perpetrated here, please, by all means, embarrass yourself and do it - file a lawsuit.

As for D9, the more I think about it, the more I'm feeling strongly that he'd have more of a case against Patrick and James for libel than (i) they would against this new action group, or (ii) they would against D9 claiming fraud.

File a lawsuit? You're the guy chatting on about slander and libel cases.

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is, help the dev sue these evil people destroying his reputation.

Go and ask if he wants to sue. Something tells me he won't be interested.
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 08:57:34 PM

You did much more that just put "your credibility on the line", you dragged CCN and its supporters with you.  If you want CCN to be treated as "CannaShares" and "investors" to be treated as "shareholders", and if the convo is now moving towards what "legal / business remedies" would be available, as shareholders, we could demand that you step down for flagrantly putting the good name of CCN into disrepute during your "personal" quests for transparency from other coins / projects in the industry.

But since no Cannashares have been issued on the blockchain and Cannacoin is still just a protocol at the moment, what you are saying is hot-air.

Nobody is telling you to buy CCN.  We've never hyped CCN ever or told anyone to buy CCN.  Go look at the CannabisCoin thread prior to Oct 20th and then decide who is the one creating false expectations.  It's a get-rich-quick scheme that uses "medical patients" and literally has a poster-child on the main website.

Take a step back and open your eyes.
pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 09:10:31 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 09:21:24 PM by pinchecobadre

But since no Cannashares have been issued on the blockchain and Cannacoin is still just a protocol at the moment, what you are saying is hot-air.

...but these are your plans, correct?  So, why is that hot-air?  Are you suggesting that this won't happen?  I should ignore all of your posts about this "switch" on Nov 1?

Nobody is telling you to buy CCN.  We've never hyped CCN ever or told anyone to buy CCN.  

Never hyped CCN, really?  So CCN's products and services won't revolutionize the cannbis-crypto industry and you don't have any exciting news to come?  Your CCN products won't prove that you're "Leaders" in this industry?  Okay, great, I suppose I was duped then.

It's a get-rich-quick scheme that uses "medical patients" and literally has a poster-child on the main website.

That's a conclusion you are so confident in drawing and are obviously shoving that message down all our throats.

BTW - Potcoin used a DEV's own sick child to raise money for something -- have you sniffed around there to make sure Russell didn't just pocket those donations?

Take a step back and open your eyes.

Please, I'm asking YOU to take a step back and stop posting.  You've made your point already, now you guys just sound ridiculous.  Jump in another coin's forum (MAryJane Coin - plenty to be suspicious about there -- Dopecoin, Sativacoin, Ganjacoin, THCoin and all the others) -- sniff them out, audit them, report on them, police the industry for us all since that's what you want to do; otherwise, with each and every one of your "gotta have the last word" posts, you make it more and more obvious that you've targeted only CANN.

Seriously man, the cat's out of the bag, quit wasting time and energy on this and let the people come to their own conclusions.  God, no one will ever say they weren't warned and we all have you and James to thank, but enough already!!  

Focus your attentions on repairing the damage you've done to CCN and think about how to make your transition on Nov 1 a successful one, or will that not happen 'cause it's just "hot-air"?

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 10:19:29 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 10:52:29 PM by pinchecobadre

It's a get-rich-quick scheme that uses "medical patients" . . .

If we're gonna bring out "medical patients", since that's clearly what all this is about anyway, right, how is that any different than what CCN did in its early days.

I recall a lot of "medical patients" at NWGT coming out and condemning the representations you made early on that CCN was backed by the 1000s of Users of NWGT who were ready, willing and able to use and transact with CCN.  Based on that news, CCN saw some early success and a spike rise in price.

That "representation" turned out to be a pretty fantastic lie too, didn't it?  I'd bet that less than 5% of the Users at NWGT (at the time) had ever even heard of crypto enough to know what CCN was all about.  So CCN's statements that it had a community backing was, in fact, a lie.  People invested based on that lie, people made money based on that lie and I'm sure you and the other Devs profited from that lie, either in sales of CCN or growth in CCN supporters......SO SCANDALOUS!!  

When you shoved the tipping feature down NWGT Users' throats, many of them spoke out.  Many of them wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH CCN, and felt you were "selling them out" to make a buck!  Many of the more vocal contributors of that community had dissented, had expressed themselves only to be banned from NWGT, a place they helped grow through their contributions.  

Some of them even went so far as to come to this shit-hole of a forum to spread news and warn others of your less-than professional conduct.  Things start getting dicey at around the 18th or 19th page when Lemonhoko starts re-hashing his side of the story  -- guess what happened to that ANN thread -- yep, you guessed it, closed and then replaced with a self-moderated one.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482425.360    

Those vocal dissenters took many other vocal contributors with them in the process.    As a result, you polarized your own precious community, just as you are doing here with the larger cannibis-crypto community.

Well done!
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:09:02 PM

It's a get-rich-quick scheme that uses "medical patients" . . .

If we're gonna bring out "medical patients", since that's clearly what all this is about anyway, right, how is that any different than what CCN did in its early days.

I recall a lot of "medical patients" at NWGT coming out and condemning the representations you made early on that CCN was backed by the 1000s of Users of NWGT who were ready, willing and able to use and transact with CCN.  Based on that news, CCN saw some early success and a spike rise in price.

That "representation" turned out to be a pretty fantastic lie too, didn't it?  I'd bet that less than 5% of the Users at NWGT (at the time) had ever even heard of crypto enough to know what CCN was all about.  So CCN's statements that it had a community backing was, in fact, a lie.  People invested based on that lie, people made money based on that lie and I'm sure you and the other Devs profited from that lie, either in sales of CCN or growth in CCN supporters......SO SCANDALOUS!!  

When you shoved the tipping feature down NWGT Users' throats, many of them spoke out.  Many of them wanted NOTHING TO DO WITH CCN, and felt you were "selling them out" to make a buck!  Many of the more vocal contributors of that community had dissented, had expressed themselves only to be banned from NWGT, a place they helped grow through their contributions.  

Some of them even went so far as to come to this shit-hole of a forum to spread news and warn others of your less-than professional conduct.  Things start getting dicey at around the 18th or 19th page when Lemonhoko starts re-hashing his side of the story  -- guess what happened to that ANN thread -- yep, you guessed it, closed and then replaced with a self-moderated one.

Those vocal dissenters took many other vocal contributors with them in the process.    As a result, you polarized your own precious community, just as you are doing here with the larger cannibis-crypto community.

Well done!

Well, you make a good point that we did advertise NWGT as a potential userbase for CCN.  Unfortunately, due to things that had nothing to do with Cannacoin there was already a lot of bad blood and drama and it unfolded around the time we were adding tipping features to NWGT.

However, you don't know the facts about how many NWGT supporters we did have and continue to have behind us.  So, it's not a lie.

Don't take the words of a few pissed-off folks that were banned from NWGT before this all started as the general opinion of the entire group.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:14:12 PM

There is no evidence showing the Delta9 intentionally hid the money. Also this isn't the stock market, this is crypto.

Since you asked for it again

Bumping the facts.
tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:14:53 PM

And again

Dev has more coins than the original 14million claimed! Add another 6.6+ Million!

Here is the block chain analysis of the pre-mined data of this coin. If anyone can provide scrypt blockchain and ill will then furthur give you 100% confirmation of all transactions made on the blockchain.

As you can see, there are 1,465,379 CANN coins directly linked to bittrex from the Dev teams pre-mine not paid out to miners.
Secondly you will see 5,202,379 Not yet redeemed just as you saw linked to the 29 burn addresses .

You can see there was activity on the following 5 million moved from pre-mine can CANN wallet 28 minutes after the burn that occurred between 1AM - 2:16AM PST on OCT 22nd. This looks as is someone is hiding something...  Roll Eyes

More facts.
pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

bumping again???

why?... in case we missed it in the 10 other threads you spammed this shit in?  so we can drown in it in case we came up for air investigating into your shady practices?

seriously man, will you ever stop?

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 12:29:15 AM

Unfortunately, due to things that had nothing to do with Cannacoin there was already a lot of bad blood and drama and it unfolded around the time we were adding tipping features to NWGT.

Perhaps it had nothing to do with Cannacoin, but it had everything to do with those who now run it.

MORE FACTS:

bitkate

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 01:51:52 AM

hello may i mining CANN use cpu miner??

Jamesonotc (OP)

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 02:56:36 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2014, 04:45:15 AM by Jamesonotc

Click image to view full size
KryptoUffe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:36:45 AM

Unfortunately, due to things that had nothing to do with Cannacoin there was already a lot of bad blood and drama and it unfolded around the time we were adding tipping features to NWGT.

Perhaps it had nothing to do with Cannacoin, but it had everything to do with those who now run it.

MORE FACTS:

went to read all this and still cant believe how creepy these Cannacoin guys are.
pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 06:05:56 PM

went to read all this and still cant believe how creepy these Cannacoin guys are.

More for your reading pleasure: 

before the topic is removed from their subreddit - a concerned "investor" / "baholder" / CCN or whatever you want to call me, calling out those at the top of CCN in an exchange with Hybridsole -- apparently Tokyopotato and James' #1 cheerleader:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2k5r2i/some_thoughts_on_cannacoin_right_now/

pinchecobadre

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:44:09 AM

the post that's haunting the CCN ANN thread - I'm having a little fun -- following the examples set forth by CCN's self-appointed "Leaders in the industry":

so, this is what it feels like being a douche, wow i'm super awesome!

you know, you could have stopped earlier like I asked:

http://www.reddit.com/r/cannacoin/comments/2k19gz/seriously_guys_please_stop/

oh wait, wait, no -- no, you're right, a picture speaks a 1000 words:

tokyopotato
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 01:45:58 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2014, 02:50:36 AM by tokyopotato

well i got this message from the CANN team today but i have not posted in a CANN thread for quite a long time

Stop trolling our threads and focus on your own projects.

You have done enough with your https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=78908 account.

Your history and actions have gone far beyond ridiculous and take note that this is a direct official request.

We do not wish any further contact from you or your team at CCN/Cannapay/Cannacoin.

STOP REPOSTING and SPAMMING our thread and respect the bitcointalk forum community!

apparently delta9 was upset that JamesonOTC asked some questions about the details and the dev went off the rails and locked the CANN thread:

We've been running all over the place  with getting supplies to our new grow setup in Northern Arizona.  We've got power, Water, walls, Roof and floor all setup.  Smiley  Things are coming along on this front.

What harvest size is coming up for the next CANNDY drop and how long can it be expected? How big can the investors expect of a harvest? What type and how many lights are running the garden that will be released for the next CANNDY release to your investors?

One of our Growers whom recently joined the CANN team has been working with me on the Northern AZ grow.  He and his team will be supporting the YesWeCann movement and will be working
Many support the CANN movement an including growers already. What support will this grower be bringing exactly? Does he offer his entire grow room to flower cananbis in return to be exchanged for CANN? Is it just a small portion of his grow he's offering or the entire thing? Have you any other details that you can release, size of room, amount of lights ect?

Keep in mind, these projects are currently being self-funded by the team and its supporters.  
Can you further clarify what you mean when you say self-funded by the supporters? How do you get the funds to support the projects from your supporters and are there outside investors? It seems the facility is quite large and will need a lot of funding. Do you plan to use the entire facility for CANN and the movement or just a portion?  

We are currently experimenting with more strains and working on developing hybrids.

Who's the breeder of the project and what genetic lineage are you planning on working with? Do you plan to use just one male or a bundle of males for the breeding project? Do you plan to stabilize the genetics and release seeds in the future or will you be only keeping these "in house"?

Development of the CannabisCoin web wallet has been 99% completed.  We will be placing additional physical servers at the datacenter strictly for CANN developments and future services for CANN.  

Are you forking a web wallet thats been currently developed already? or will this be from the ground up? Who's the dev on the web wallet project?

Sorry for all the questions, however i'd like to look into the opportunities this coin has to offer as a potential investor. The information above would help solidify how one can move forward with when making this decision.
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 09:01:56 PM

<CanniServ1> why r u here
<Razerglass> freenode
<Razerglass> i invest in all coins?
<Razerglass> why are you pming me

meanwhile in... #cann......................

<Razerglass> Canniserv1 you didnt reply to me why are you pming me and is it a crime to sit in channels for coins im invested in
* FarSider has quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
* laughingbear sets ban on *!*@unaffiliated/razerglass
* laughingbear has kicked Razerglass from #cann (Razerglass)

real fucking shady

here read the whole thing 

http://pastebin.com/jba15gr2

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
MMJGrower

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:13:54 PM

This is almost as bad as the Paycoin/Jeff Garza pre-mine scandal.  Dev still tries to brush this under the rug?  What a joke.  Can't believe this coin has any market cap with 7 million coins still outstanding. 
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 08, 2015, 11:38:32 PM

This is almost as bad as the Paycoin/Jeff Garza pre-mine scandal.  Dev still tries to brush this under the rug?  What a joke.  Can't believe this coin has any market cap with 7 million coins still outstanding. 

yeah its seriously sick. i feel bad for the newcomers that dont know the whole story

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
MMJGrower

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 12:25:58 AM

yeah its seriously sick. i feel bad for the newcomers that dont know the whole story

Word will get out.  It's the blockchain, it will tell the story for the rest of time.  I'm surprised these devs haven't given up and started over at this point.  How do you get past a scandal like this which is provable in the blockchain. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: