Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC(BitcoinPLUS) looking for super web designer  (Read 921 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 06:32:28 PM

I need to make this short and simple because I'm overworked by handling the music side of things.

Ok........here's the problem.

1. Our website is NOWHERE where it should be and I need a web designer that can make it flashy with the design aesthetic below(logo)  www.bitcoinplus.org

2. I've been slowly reviving the coin from dev corruption(2 of them!) and the fruits of my labor has shown(brought it from .0003 btc each to .002)
   Also i have proven to my peers that I am in for the long run and own close to 1000 XBC(which is close to 1/50th of coin supply already dispersed to market so I definitely consider myself a shareholder/caretaker of our bitcoin reserve system).

3. I've been slowly adopting musicians to harbor the wallet BUT I need a very professional look to house them in......here is the ultra sad
   XBC music adoption page.  xbcmusic.blogspot.com  Mind you I've told all the musicians and those coming into the space that we're doing a website revamp so hold on.  Basically I just wanna do the musicians right and give them really good display.......whatever your thoughts on how the template should be for the "XBC Music Adoption Blog" page(not the current one but the future one) are please relate them to me.

4. Just for technical information XBC(BitcoinPLUS) is a proof of stake coin that has a 55k coin and rising Proof of Stake system.  It is ten percent yearly interest and we're being traded currently on Poloniex.

5. Currently every day I contact at least 2 artists that I think need their due credit and I constantly post on the XBC twitter account that has followers by the day.  www.twitter.com/bitcoinplusorg  I post all the new releases there.

6. Finally I would like to say that maybe instead of paying you(which I absolutely have no problem in doing...we might have to talk pricing due to my budget) I would really like somebody who wants to really disrupt the music industry.  Luckily the BitcoinPLUS name almost fits in with being that "additive" adoption currency to Bitcoin and maybe can actually extend the reaches towards the music industry.  Who knows.......maybe XBC can be a record label in it's own right.  Also let it be clear I'm not one of those "looking for free tireless work" cronies, it would just be nice to have a person that is dedicated as I am right now to the project.  Most of the work I've done for XBC has been no payment to me whatsoever.......except for the fact that my holdings are increasing in value.

Please help ahahahaha

P.S  - And for the record I also am a musician who intends to come out with singles via XBC so my career is totally vested in this venture.  Just wanted to share that.

Much thanks
 GrounBEEFMillenium

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: